Career Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : The position should be conducive to professional growth, where an effective individual can advance while contributing to the company objectives. Ability to handle diverse and multiple levels of responsibility ranging from sales to management.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Trainer, Recruiter.
- Assisted students with preparing for entrance into a new career path.
- Guided new and past graduates with resume writing, interviewing skills, and job placement.
- Assisted Director of Career Services with forming relationships with organizations to develop job opportunities for graduates.
- Developed employer relationships via telephone and face to face meetings.
- Provided placement assistance to graduates and monitor their progress.
- Conducted professional development training to students and graduates.
- Promoted school, programs, and students at job fairs, open houses, and other community events to establish a network base within the hiring community.
BS In Management
Jr. Career Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : Career objective is to work in a professional work place where can utilize skills, education, and experience as an Career Services Coordinator or a job similar to what have been doing for several years.
Skills : Supervisor, Job Placement, Coordinator.
- Daily counseled students on professionalism in the school and work environments.
- Managed Federal Work Study program as it relates to interviewing and placement Career Coaching and job placement assistance.
- Participated in Graduation Preparation for incoming students.
- Assisted enrollees with locating part-time work.
- Worked individually and in groups to provide career coaching, job search strategies, resume creation, cover letters, and follow-up letters.
- Cold called and networked with local businesses and professionals in order to find potential externships and internships for students.
- Entered and maintained all student information and career service activity into CampusVue (database).
Sr. Career Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Detail oriented administrative assistant with knowledge of all office functions. Motivated and willing to accept any task presented. Willing to go above what is required and think outside the box for problem resolution.
Skills : event planning and promotion, ATS, Proprietary Systems.
- Counseled students regarding job search strategy and cover letter/resume preparation.
- Acted as liaison between students and employers who wish to hire.
- Organized career planning workshops and on-campus recruitment event each term.
- Monitored and maintained placement goals based on established standards.
- Developed a comprehensive recruitment and marketing strategy for prospective students.
- Provided exceptional phone and computer skill.
- Made cold-call to employers to participate on the schools advisory board.
Career Services Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of experience in higher education with direct experience in workforce and economic development, advising, career services, programming, marketing/recruiting, special project implementation and grant coordination.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Customer Service, Marketing Communications.
- Coordinated on-campus career center and supervision of placement programs and services.
- Assisted students in developing and/or updating resumes.
- Provided career testing and counseling for undecided or entering students or interested community members.
- Planned, coordinated, and implemented the annual job fair.
- Worked with local business, community services, and faith-based services for placement and referral of students.
- Identified, screened, and recruited eligible participants for funded training.
- Administered the career exploration inventory to initiate students' employment action plans.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Career Services Coordinator Resume
Headline : Recruitment, Payroll, Employee relations, Strong interpersonal skills, Leadership abilities, Conflict resolution, Proactive, Outgoing, Excellent communication and organizational, MS Office experience and administrative skills/detail oriented. Workforce Development and Employee Accountability.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Recruiting, Management, Computer .
- Maintained confidentiality of all students' information and documentation.
- Developed and delivered presentations via Power Point, Resume Maker, Career day, 5 phases of interviewing, job search and networking, conduct mock interviews.
- Assisted students in formatting resumes for externship and employment purposes.
- Monitored, counseled, and secured sites for students participating with internship program.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of the student control database to track, analyze, and monitor student status.
- Coordinated for potential externship and employment sites.
- Assisted in coordination of Advisory Committee meeting.
Career Services Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Broad knowledge of administrative and human resource processes and best practices. Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. Strong ability in using MS Office, databases outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to handle data with confidentiality, well organized and skilled with time management.
Skills : Project Management, Marketing, Sales Management, Sales, Customer Relationship Management.
- Built genuine, caring relationships with students to increase externship placement and graduate placement.
- Provided input on short-term and long-term business objectives such as externship and graduate placement.
- Assisted in monitoring progress in achieving student goals, objectives, and timelines.
- Assisted in identifying revisions to processes and procedures to ensure compliance with program certification, rules, regulations, guidelines, state and federal laws, and school policies and procedures.
- Developed and cultivated strategic relationships with employers through contacting prospective employers by telephone, e-mail or face-to-face meetings to engage their participation in externship and/or hiring graduates.
- Conducted student extern and graduate one-on-one meetings as necessary to outline goals, brainstorm ideas and work on resumes.
- Conducted externship site visits and evaluations to ensure student extern success and externship site satisfaction.
Master Of Arts
Associate Career Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Customer Service/Leadership position with a company that will value my existing skills and abilities while providing for both personal and professional growth.
Skills : Teaching, Career Development, Marketing, Customer Service, Training & Development, Computer , Sales, Coaching, Customer Relations, Microsoft Office.
- Developed and facilitated Career Development Training Seminars and classroom sessions as well as prepare materials/handouts for staff and students.
- Created and oversaw student volunteer program for non-internship students.
- Interviewed, recruited, and supervised all prospective volunteers.
- Increased program participation by 200% in less than one year.
- Recruited employers to secure ten new medical internship and volunteer.
- Cultivated relationships with employers by attending community events such as Young Professionals, Chamber of Commerce, Healthcare Expo, etc.
- Organized guest speakers for Medical, General Education, and Information Technology programs.
Career Services Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Dedicated and enthusiastic professional with over 15 years experience in higher education in finance and advising. Proven results in establishing, rapport and building trust with students from a variety of backgrounds. Skilled decision maker, problem solver and team leader.
Skills : decision maker, problem solver and team leader.
- Instructed job applicants in presenting a positive image by providing help with resume writing, personal appearance, and interview techniques.
- Informed student's of job openings and details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and promotion opportunities.
- Contacted employers to solicit orders for job vacancies determined their requirements and recorded relevant data such as job descriptions.
- Conducted workshops and demonstrated the use of job listings to assist applicants with skill building.
- Coordinated career fairs at the campus for graduates and non-graduates.
- Wrote, coordinated, and implemented two upgrade proposal projects.
- Tracked and reported progress of each participant and provided advisement.
License In Oklahoma Basic Real Estate Course Part I
Lead Career Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : A skilled administrative professional with experience in data analysis, coordinating between departments, training clients, writing procedure manuals, fiscal administration, and providing customer service.
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Fundraising, Workforce Planning.
- Uploaded, edited, and maintained content on the department's website.
- Served as the job placement coordinator by developing relationships with the business community and announcing job placement boards and the campus website.
- Planned a career fair for the students.
- Developed relationships with the business community, which resulted in 50 businesses attending an annual career fair.
- Rcruited students through the Career Services Office.
- Maintained the alumni database and used the data to produce reports about alumni employment rates.
- Wrote a training manual that included step-by-step instructions, examples, and a PowerPoint presentation.
Master Of Public Administration
Career Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : I am a professional sales, marketing and leasing executive and I would like to continue to develop my career and skills in the property leasing community with a dynamic organization that offers opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Supervision, Career Planning, Full Cycle Recruitment, Student Relations.
- Advised students and graduates in finding employment and internship opportunities.
- Critiqued resumes, cover letters, reference pages and prepare students/graduates for interviews.
- Served students by guiding and counseling them through graduation, job search, and interview processes.
- Established relationships with employers and fostered relationships for potential employees and interns.
- Met daily and large scale project deadlines.
- Conducted research of job markets and employment trends.
- Completed training in Insights Discovery Personality assessment.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration