Casualty Claims Adjuster Resume
Summary : To obtain a rewarding and challenging position within a reputable company that will advance career as knowledge, experience and skills increase.
Skills : Legal Research & Writing, Complex Document Review, Drafting Insurance Policies and Endorsements.
- Handled uninsured motorist claims.
- Determined liability on injury claims.
- Evaluated complex injuries from auto accidents.
- Negotiated injury settlements.
- Handled complex liability claims.
- Explained policy and coverage to insureds and claimants.
- Gathered accident scene information in order to determine fault for an accident.
Associate Casualty Claims Adjuster Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Casualty Claims Adjuster with experience in the industry. Creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Quickbooks.
- Quickly became known for the ability to receive, analyze and understand complex data.
- Recognized for clear written and verbal communication, and ability to prepare in-depth technical reports while handling confidential information with tact and discretion.
- Originated contact with insureds, claimants, agents, attorneys, other insurance companies, representatives, vendors, company personnel, and witnesses to establish a relationship.
- Employed telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, mail, or e-mail as needed to gather information.
- Obtained case information through recorded statements and other documentation.
- Ordered/requested additional records and reports to acquire the claims information needed for making a determination.
- Scrutinized the claim notice and policy to resolve questions of coverage, liability, damages, deductibles, and if the claim date falls within the coverage period.
Asst. Casualty Claims Adjuster Resume
Summary : To obtain a creative, challenging position with a fast-paced, forward-moving company.
Skills : Fluent Spanish Portuguese, Hospitality.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Evaluated personal automobile medical claims for application and qualification.
- Processed payment for qualifying medical claims.
- Underwrote Systems Department: Evaluating personal automobile risks for Pennsylvania Independent Insurance Agents.
- Approved or denied personal automobile insurance applications.
- Determined available coverage based on the client contracts with the vendors and customers.
- Coordinated vendor referrals for additional investigation.
Bachelor Of Business
Sr. Casualty Claims Adjuster Resume
Summary : Resourceful casualty claim adjuster, with diverse background in medicine and criminal justice, looks to utilize cross-functional experience and education within a progressive organization.
Skills : Workers' Compensation And Insurance Claims Processing.
- Trained to recognize personal lines casualty and property exposures, assess damages and determine liability through thorough coverage and claim investigation.
- Interviewed all parties involved, assist in evaluation of high damage risk losses, review law enforcement reports/summaries and analyze evidence.
- Handled and monitored claims with attorney represented and non-represented clients.
- Accurately documented files in preparation and consideration of arbitration and litigation.
- Interpret laws in multi-jurisdictions, initiate and close negotiations.
- Interpreted and clarified contractual policy stipulations to execute procedures to confirmed coverage and resolve coverage disputes and execute policy reformations.
- Identified, escalated appropriate claims and work in a synergistic manner with specialized departments and field investigators to reach quicker claim resolution.
Bachelors Of Arts In Psychology
Casualty Claims Adjuster (Entry Level) Resume
Headline : College graduate seeking a position to further and develop her analytical, investigative, and customer service skills in a challenging environment.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, Windows XP, Legal Research, Negotiation, Investigations, Customer Service, Customer Support.
- Creates loss reports, confirms coverages, explains procedures and answers inquiries for adjusting auto claims.
- Investigates coverage questions and liability exposure on claims involving bodily injury and property damage.
- Establishes appropriate claim reserves and reviews at each handling.
- Investigates multi-vehicle losses to determine liability and comparable negligence.
- Evaluates legal liability, jurisdiction and injury(s) involved to determine applicable settlement value or denial.
- Reviews, evaluates and responds to all time limit demands in compliance with company procedure.
- Refers files to appropriate departments as file investigation warrants.
Casualty Claims Adjuster/Executive Resume
Headline : Dynamic Claims Management professional with comprehensive claims experience in property, general liability, Inland Marine, casualty and Workers' Compensation insurance service lines. Strong communication and operational team management skills.
Skills : Claims Processing, Customer Service, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Client Relations.
- Manages automobile, property, general liability, inland marine no-fault and medical pay claims by gathering information to determine liability exposure.
- Assigns reserve values to claims, making claims payments as necessary, and settling claims up to designated authority level.
- Approves and processes assigned med pay claims, determines benefits due, and manages action plan pursuant to the disability claim or client contract.
- Manages subrogation of claims and negotiates settlements.
- Communicates claim action with claimant and client.
- Maintains and ensures that claim files are properly documented and claims coding is correct.
- Communicates directly with carrier for serious and high exposure claims.
Casualty Claims Adjuster II Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to relocate to Colorado and work as a marketing representative for an insurance company or excess and surplus lines broker.
Skills : Mac, Open Table, TAM, HTML, Concept And Network Plus Certified.
- Contacts insureds and claimants and complete order or priority investigation, explain personal injury protection benefits and the particular coverage.
- Reviews medical records and pay for medical treatment, work loss, attendant care and replacement services as needed.
- Negotiates payment for attendant care and replacement services.
- Refers possible fraudulent claims to the fraud department for investigation.
- Manages, investigates, evaluates, negotiates and adjusts moderately complex claims Demonstrated adaptability and collaboration within a team .
- Handles attorney represented Bodily Injury claims from initial report to final settlement - Secured statements from involved parties and collected .
- Handles, evaluates, and settles personal injury claims thru cooperation of the claimant and attorney if represented.
B.A. In Political Science
Casualty Claims Adjuster/Representative Resume
Objective : Organized and hard-working individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks while solving complex problems in a timely manner.
Skills : SAP Program, Organizational , Personal Injury Protection Claims, Casualty Claims.
- Resolved moderate exposure, legally complex casualty claims in accordance with corporate compliance guidelines, procedures, and philosophies.
- Effectively worked with and obtain information from policy holders, claimants, vendors, field force, and other internal resources.
- Conducted investigations, analyze losses and exposures, and negotiate settlements as appropriate to conclude physical damage and bodily injury claims.
- Identified, investigated, negotiated and/or pursued subrogation, contribution, and collections from individuals and/or insurance companies.
- Acted as a technical resource in policy interpretation and claim handling.
- Assisted with technical training of less experienced personnel and perform special projects including: Conduct training needs analyses.
- Developed strategies to overcome change barriers and enhance change drivers.
Masters Of Science In Management
Casualty Claims Adjuster III Resume
Summary : Dynamic leader experienced with managing cross-functional teams focused on driving profitable and sustainable growth while creating value for the brand.
Skills : Management, Leadership,Team Building, Retail Sales Mentoring.
- Determined proper policy coverage, and investigates, evaluates, negotiates and settles all assigned cased in accordance with Company policy.
- Authorized and approved all claims payments with authority or limits.
- Assisted and prepared files for suit, trial or subrogation Cooperateed with Sales and Underwriting in preservation of desired risks.
- Adjusted Commercial General and Automobile Liability claims.
- Assigned claims generally consist of low to medium exposure, first and third party automobile bodily injury and property damage claims.
- Evaluated insurance coverage based on claim report, the insurance policy and applicable statutes.
- Obtained and kept in effect all required licenses and certifications and meet all continuing training and certification requirements.
Casualty Claims Adjuster Resume
Objective : Detailed oriented with the ability to multi task with a high degree of accuracy. Work well with others and independently. Committed to quality performance with the ability to learn new procedures quickly.
Skills : Administration, Patient assessments, Navigated electronic medical records.
- Handled Automotive and Property Estimating Negotiating with body shops Attorney represented bodily injury.
- Consistently maintained strict compliance with company policies and state regulations while investigating, resolving and maintaining coverage, .
- Evaluated, negotiated and finalized bodily injury claims with injured party's attorney.
- Processed the Arrears of Pay to eligible beneficiaries.
- Processed various credits, debits, and other accounting procedures associated with Casualty.
- Strived to be the best technician I can and satisfy the customer in every way possible.
- Provided by annuitants/beneficiaries stating how well worked with them in meeting their needs.
Masters In Public Administration