Center Director Resume
Summary : A highly motivated and energetic professional with over 20 years experience in management, sales, customer service, administrative and as an educator. Analytical, detail oriented and organized with excellent problem solving abilities. Team-player possessing positive attitude; Committed to exceed expectations.
Skills : Affiliations: Volunteer Work 2006-Present: Member of National Association of Education for Young Children 2000-Present: Member of Aid for Friends Outreach Program 2010-Present: Member of Safe Kids of Bucks County.
- Supervised and managed the center's staff of associates and sales operations for company.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, and evaluated as many as 30 employees.
- Motivated staff to extend their best effort in meeting clients' expectations on a daily basis.
- Projected and developed instructors' work schedules successfully based on student enrollment.
- Coordinated employee training for regional area.
- Monitored key statistics to insure goals were met weekly, monthly, and annually.
- Maintained productive relationships with educators, parents, and the local community sponsors.
- Executed problem-solving skills on a day-to-day basis with parents, students, and managing employees.
BS In Elementary Education
Senior Center Director Resume
Summary : To use my ability to work in a team environment. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member. To obtain a position where I can maximize my organizational and interpersonal skills and knowledge which will contribute to my years of experience, and that will allow me to grow personally and professionally.
Skills : Excel, C++, Word, Matlab, Autocad, Customer Service, Team Management, Fluent In English And Spanish.
- Responsible for all operations of the plasamapheresis center; center's annual budget, allocation of all resources, direction of work flow, short-term and long-term business planning and market strategy.
- Create appropriate organizational environment and value system, which stimulates the morale and productivity of the center's work force and management/leadership.
- Organize, develop and utilize center management team.
- Provide strategic direction, planning and customer focus.
- Maintain center compliance with State and Federal regulations, FDA approved Standard Operating Procedures, OSHA, CLIA and cGMPs through systems set in place via Quality Assurance and Training Programs.
- Manage donor selection, plasma collection and all manufacturing records to maintain the highest production standards in accordance with Federal and State regulations, FDA, GHA (German Health Authority), AGES, OSHA, CLIA and GMPs.
- Responsible for all personnel functions including; hiring development and training, disciplinary actions and termination, and maintenance of all personnel records.
- Maintain adequate inventory of all critical and non-critical supplies necessary for operations.
AAS In Environmental Laboratory
Center Director/Educator Resume
Summary : Childcare-oriented Director with eight years director-level experience in a daycare facility serving 50 or more children and their families. Highly effective at building passionate, hardworking teams for highest quality of care and programming.
Skills : Management Experience.
- Center Director responsible for the day to day operations.
- Maintained accurate and detailed records, including staff and child files on enrollments, attendance, health and safety, emergency contact information and incident reports.
- Managed, observed and evaluated four lead teachers, six assitent teachers and kitchen staff.
- Brought Kiddie Ranch School Age Center into full compliance with licensing and safety regulations including fire and disaster preparedness, Wisconsin Department of Public Health codes and USDA nutritional guidelines.
- Communicated with parents through enrollment, tours, newsletters, conferences and direct personal communication.
- Built constructive and open relationships with families with forthright yet friendly communication.
- Maintained accurate accounting of tuition and operating reports.
- Managed food inventory for 50 plus-person center in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
Associate Of Applied Science In Education
Assistant Center Director Resume
Summary : 35 years of experience in childcare and education curriculum. Which include 15 years of experience in caseload management, eligibility and data entry. 10 years of monitoring and evaluating the program and staff to ensure 100% compliance: City of San Antonio Monitoring, Regulatory Compliance, Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services and Head Start Program Performance Standards.
Skills : Computer, Office Equipmet.
- Provide leadership to ensure compliance with Agency policies, success of the educational program and operation of all center activities to ensure a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment that fosters children's growth and development in accordance with Head Start Program Performance Standards.
- Oversee the supervision of assigned personnel, which includes work allocation, training and problem resolution.
- Direct implementation of the Center Education program, utilizing the selected curriculum and - Head Start Performance Standards.
- Provide training and guidance to all staff to ensure knowledge and understanding and the implementation of all funding and regulatory standards and guidelines.
- Ensure the Area Head start Center Coordinator is informed of all center concerns/situations.
- Display professional, ethical, and responsible behavior at all times.
- Conduct conferences about children with parent, teachers and staff.
- Ensures that all teaching staff maintains a current CDA, First Aid/CPR Certificate, and TB.
Associates In Child Development
Corporate Center Director Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging position utilizing my education and experience to achieve and surpass professional goals. Strong ability of Multi-tasking Ability to MS Word & Ms Excel Strong organizational skills.
Skills : Data Entry, Leadership Skills, Data Analysis, Customer Service, Relationship Management, Team Building, Management.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff and the management of services for all families.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Performance Standards, Head Start policies and procedures and adherence to the Office Child Care Administration rules and regulations.
- Responsible for case management of all families within the program which included monitoring and documenting the growth of each family.
- Organize operations of the assigned center, determine hours of operation, determine staff schedules, monitor hours worked and correct time sheets.
- Orient new staff to agency, program, center and position.
- Arrange for the training of staff by program specialists.
- Perform evaluations on staff and develop individual development plan for each staff person.
- Assisted staff with creating lesson plans and demonstrated how to implementing Creative Curriculum within the classroom setting that were developmentally appropriate for preschool age children.
BA In Early Childhood Education Administration
Community Learning Center Director Resume
Objective : High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : MS Office.
- Drove the short-term and advanced promotional planning processes.
- Trained and developed Technical and Surgical Staff P& L's, Audits, Cash Management Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
- Promptly responded to inquiries and requests from prospective customers.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
- Identified individual development needs with appropriate training.
- Managed work flow to exceed quality service goals.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
BBA In Business Administration
Call Center Director Resume
Objective : To obtain a position utilizing my experience as an administrative assistant to management and support a strong a growing company. I am eager to learn and grow as I further my knowledge while I continue to complete my degree in Business Administration.
Skills : Administration, Medical Billing, Medical, Administration, Administration, Management, Management, Marketing.
- Managed and trained approximately 20 employees on Kindercare and Washington state childcare guidelines.
- Organized and maintained child records with all required documents for each child within the center.
- Doubled enrollment of children in the center within a year.
- Developed behavior management plans as needed for children.
- Worked with Department of Early Learning to ensure the best care and services were being provided for children.
- Assisted teachers with challenging behaviors and finding solutions for the child(ren) in the classroom settings.
- Held monthly trainings on applicable topics to further training of teachers and classroom success.
- Maintained legal ratios, WAC's, and NAEYC accreditation standards.
Associates In Business Administration
Conference Center Director Resume
Summary : My objective is to use my expertise and experiences to work with children/adults in their quest for knowledge and preparation for tomorrow. PROFESSIONAL PREPARATION Louisiana State University Alternative Certification Program 2010 Southern University-Shreveport Secondary Education 2010 Grambling State University English-Bachelor of Arts 1992 Southern University Secondary Education 1984-87.
Skills : Management, Bookkeeping, Account Management, Customer Service, Training.
- Performed center in-takes with students and parents in which admission procedures, school rules, and transcript reviews were outlined.
- Implemented school rules through classroom management and director-student conferences.
- Researched, organized, and maintained students' school records including transcripts, graduation requirements, attendance, progress reports, IEPs, and grades.
- Planned and executed student activities, field trips, and special events.
- Evaluated new teachers for the purpose of training and correct execution of computer programs.
- Addressed and counseled parental and student concerns.
- Experienced low student turnover in an environment of at-risk students.
- Established a precedent within the organization of a competent and safe learning environment.
Master Of Arts In Information Sciences And Learning Technologies
Executive Center Director Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with a successful employment record. Outstanding ability to establish priorities, multi-task, and meet strict deadlines. Team player with strong organizational, research, and management skills and abilities. Gifted communicator with dynamic interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Proven proficiency in developing innovative solutions to problems and achieving results.
Skills : Office Administration, Office Management, Employee Supervision, Customer Relations.
- Maintained the operation of a center managing the needs of the children, staff and parents.
- Supervised, interviewed, hired, evaluated, trained, and terminated staff.
- Responsible for the center budget, enrollment and marketing of facility, financial reports, payroll, and company vehicle maintenance.
- Ensured enrollment quotas for center capacity were met and teacher/child ratios where enforced.
- Maintained and encouraged customer loyalty through the courteous and efficient resolution of disputes and complaints.
- Responsible for state licensing requirements and timely responses to inspections.
- Piloted the NAEYC accreditation and ensured centers completion of NAEYC (National Association of Education for Young Children).
M.A. In Counseling
Delivery Center Director Resume
Summary : To provide exceptional services to those in which I serve in the workplace and community; to be an example of proven Leadership, equipped with knowledge, expertise, skills and abilities in Early Childhood Education.
Skills : Spanish Speaker.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Monitor students' progress, and provide students and teachers with assistance in resolving any problems.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students' behavioral or learning problems.
- Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods and content of educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
Associates In Early Childhood Education
Training Center Director Resume
Summary : Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as an Accounting Clerk for a reputed company and to gain further experience in an accounting field.
Skills : Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Procare Software,.
- Responsible for preparation of purchase, personnel, travel, and related documents.
- Responsible for distribute and file financial documents and reports.
- Prepare batches for processing, involving sorting, running tapes and alphabetizing to verify counts and totals.
- Responsible to handle cash and cash related transactions, record and type money list, issue receipts and balance cash fund.
- Prepare routine entries and post financial transactions.
- Responsible to respond to inquiries by telephone.
- Responsible to match supporting invoices to procurement documents and verify invoices for payment, sort document, log, and review for accuracy.
- Make research on processing problems and contact vendors and departments to resolve problems.
Health Center Director Resume
Objective : To obtain a managerial position that will enable me to utilize my experience, leadership skills, educational background and resources to make a high quality learning environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Recruits talent and provides orientation and training to new staff including Center Directors.
- Consistently executes plans to ensure families are served according to KU company values.
- Proactively connecting with families to address areas of opportunities and increasing satisfaction.
- Leads, develops and motivates teaching staff to accomplish objectives and goals.
- Reviews, analyzes and creates a plan of action related to financial aspects to improve profitability and improve quality.
- Achieves financial results by identifying early concerns and being proactive to ensure the center is on or exceeding plan.
- Promotes and increases enrollment and retention through creating and developing center wide and district wide events.
Master Of Education In Educational Leadership And Administration
Youth Center Director Resume
Objective : I have a broad experience as a successful Administrator of Early Childhood Programs. As an accomplished Administrator of Early Childhood Programs, my career achievements have included developing and implementing systems that have allowed previous Early Childhood Programs to operate more efficiently. I have successfully administered budgets and consistently achieved expense targets. I enjoy working in a team which is aligned to achieving agency goals and objectives.
Skills : Leadership, customer service, engagement, organization, multitasking.
- Responsible for operating procedures to provide an educational, caring, and safe environment for the children and parents, to promote the positive image of Childtime/Tutor Time in the community, and to achieve profitability for the company.
- Manages the Center in conformance with all state/local regulations and Tutor Time policies and procedures.
- Effectively resolves problems related to the management of the Center Maintains appropriate and required records on staff and children.
- Plans work schedules and supervise staff, assist in lesson planning, and evaluate staff's performance.
- Maintains an accurate financial accounting of the Center operation and protects the Company's monetary assets.
- Assists in planning an annual budget and manages the operational budget as approved.
- Ensures that classroom equipment is maintained in good repair.
- Requests replacements and contracts for needed repairs following Company policies and procedures.
Master Of Arts In Child Development
Childcare Center Director Resume
Summary : I have 10+ years experience working in a management setting. I am very familiar and proficient with Microsoft products. I possess an incredible work ethic, have high standards for myself and employees and have strong will and determination.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook.
- Establish an environment of learning by ensuring proper implementation of curriculum to maintain the integrity of the program.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately with parents, staff, field management, other company personal and vendors in order to ensure effective operations at the school.
- Achieve and/or maintain appropriate certification and accreditation programs and efforts.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of state licensing and other applicable regulations by continually maintaining compliance.
- Manage the school in conformance with all state/local regulations and Company policies, procedures, programs and processes.
- Plan work schedules and supervise staff, assist in lesson planning, and evaluate staff's performance.
- Ensure appropriate teacher-child ratios and minimum state teacher qualifications are met.
Bachelors In Early Childhood Education
Center Director Resume
Headline : To utilize my experience and knowledge in the child care industry that I have acquired and developed over the course of my career in order to encourage and drive employees for positive results and exceed the financial and educational goals of the center.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Child Plus, TS Gold.
- Oversee the management and implementation of program budgets and activities of the Head Start Center.
- Manage and direct the overall recruitment and selection of staff to ensure proper staff for the Center.
- Ongoing staff development training, open enrollment of benefits, and New Hire Training.
- Conduct staff evaluations in with Personnel Manual.
- Evaluate program performance on an ongoing basis in conjunction with parent policy groups.
- Maintain knowledge of and assure compliance with guidelines and regulations established by Head Start, the Grantee Agency, the State and Telamon Corporation.
- Negotiate contracts with mental health consultant, nutritionist, health service provider(s), service providers for special needs children and other service providers when necessary.
Master's In Organizational Management