Client Services Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking to further develop my leadership skills and gain more experience working in a diverse and professional environment with families & children.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zendesk.
- Processed mental health referral requests for two of the largest programs in the region with program capacity of 700+ youth.
- Scheduled weekly disposition meetings with Clinical Program Managers to coordinate referral evaluation, assignment, and program capacity issues.
- Coordinated with referring social workers and probation officers to verify the legal guardianship status of youth and obtain any required court order documentation.
- Maintained detailed records of all referral activity until final disposition to ensure a high level of customer service and safety for youth and families.
- Developed trainings aimed to coach clinical staff to the admission procedures and referral requirements for new enrollments.
- Supported other regions with the transferring of clinical treatment plans into a new electronic record system to comply with new county requirements.
- Served as a member of the agency's Employee Engagement Committee.
- Streamlined department procedures to improve the admission process resulting in more billing opportunities for Clinicians and Facilitators.
Bachelor Of Arts
Client Services Specialist I Resume
Headline : Seeking a work from home administrative position to utilize my 4 years of experience in the Healthcare industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Serve as a resource to help facilitate the safe, timely, and appropriate use of home care.
- Work with Health Plan staff in the coordination of complex home healthcare needs.
- Collaborate with Health Plan staff to ensure appropriate compliance with Health Plan guidelines and pre-certification requirements.
- Act as a support to the Senior Client Services Liaison between CareCentrix Operations and the Health Plan to promote collaboration and resolution regarding issues or concerns.
- Seek clinical advice and guidance from clinical staff when necessary.
- Assist in the coordination of resolutions regarding quality of care and service issues with Quality Improvement, while practicing and embracing the principles of quality to insure and help restore excellent care and service.
- Collaborate with the Senior Client Services Liaison and Account Management to provide reports regarding utilization, satisfaction, and quality management activities.
- Provide on-site support to assigned Health Plan offices as required.
Client Services Specialist II Resume
Summary : Over 25 years comprehensive and progressive experience providing outstanding Customer Service and Administrative Support in various industries such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, automotive and insurance industries.
Skills : Salesforce.
- Providing quality customer service to internal and external clients, including but not limited to handling inquiries received via phone and internet to identify viable potential clients.
- Greet clients upon arrival for consultations.
- Following up on inquiries received via email and other sources such as website, web chat, text and voicemail within two hours.
- Navigating online Salesforce software to create and manage all inquiries electronically.
- Effectively explaining the firm's intake procedure and scheduling consultations with attorneys.
- Processing payment transaction, such as, personal checks, credit card transactions, bank transfer and money orders.
- Receiving and organizing retainer/evaluation agreements; supporting documentation for client case files and ensuring proper dissemination to appropriate staff, attorneys and case investigators.
- Constantly working to expand knowledge base of relevant legal practice areas to identify the type and strength of potential claims.
Client Services Specialist III Resume
Objective : Attentive and detail-oriented professional having over 10 years of working experience dedicated to delivering exceptional service to all stakeholders. Recognized for exceptional work ethic and exemplary ability to prioritize tasks, organize spaces, and schedule events within fast-paced environments. Reliable team player that is results-driven; building positive and long-term relationships with professionals of all levels.
Skills : Business Strategy, Bookkeeping, Business Analysis, Client Relations, IT Troubleshooting, Managerial Accounting, Multi-tasking, Operational Excellence, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Time Management.
- Routinely exceed first-call resolution goals and consistently praised for communicating effectively with all users.
- Diagnose, identify and resolve first-tier software, hardware and connectivity issues for a variety of customer contacts.
- Partner with customer's internal second and third-level support personnel to resolve complex issues.
- Record cases for all clients in their respective ticketing systems to track, support, and resolve issues received across various mediums.
- Identify and recommend training initiatives to increase self-sufficiency, generate additional revenue and growth of customer service and technical knowledge.
- Accurately created and maintain data for analysis, entry, cleaning and extraction as applicable.
- Liaison between vendors and customers for service requests involving hardware and software replacements.
- Generated and distribute mark-up quotes for client support contracts to continue coverage for IT devices.
Bachelor's In Management
Client Services Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : Solutions-oriented and organized individual with a immense appetite to learn new things. Considered to be resourceful, yet assertive. Seeking an Social Media/Marketing or Advertising Position. Where I can fully utilize my skills, experience and talents while helping the company exceed established goals.
Skills : Windows 95; MS Word; MS Excel; MS Access; Intro. to Accounting; Quick Books 5.0; Basic Office Procedure; Career Preparation. Attended computer classes for DOS; Lotus 123; Word Perfect; Basic Office Procedures Introduction to accounting; Peachtree Accounting.
- Conferences with patient to explain benefits and financial responsibilities, and arranges for funding programs if necessary.
- Schedules patient's deliveries and addresses all patient needs in one phone call with positive and caring attitude.
- Ensures proper follow-ups are initiated so patient's therapy is not disrupted.
- Ensures individualized care goals are met.
- Ensures the highest quality of care is provided and is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures patients receive quality care by reviewing documentation, making visits with staff, reviewing care plans, conducting/participating in multidisciplinary team conferences, and reviewing patient satisfaction reports.
- Plans and organizes work assignments, sets priorities and completes work with minimum supervision.
- Adheres to the service policy and principles of the Advanced Care Scripts, Inc.
IT Client Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Experience with several different organizations in a professional and educational capacity. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point. Experience with traveling throughout the United States to work and build relationships with clients. Experience in coordinating events and giving presentations.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Office.
- Confer with customers in a fast paced print- on- demand environment by email, EDI, fax, phone, and in person to provide information about products and services to retrieve orders based on a purchase order.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services and products.
- Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated tasks.
- Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
- Attend company meetings to exchange product information and coordinate work activities with other departments.
Client Services Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Attentive and detail-oriented professional having over 10 years of working experience dedicated to delivering exceptional service to all stakeholders. Recognized for exceptional work ethic and exemplary ability to prioritize tasks, organize spaces, and schedule events within fast-paced environments. Reliable team player that is results-driven; building positive and long-term relationships with professionals of all levels.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint; FileMaker.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 110 calls in queue per minute.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Resolved service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
Bachelor Of Arts
Client Services Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Looking for a career which will challenge me. Hard working and put a great emphasis on attention to detail. Verbal and written communication skills are exemplary.
Skills : Business Strategy, Bookkeeping, Business Analysis, Client Relations, IT troubleshooting, Managerial Accounting, Multi-tasking, Operational Excellence, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Time Management.
- Collaborated with internal Client Services, Product Development, and Data Services teams, and worked closely with clients including teachers, administrators, technology staff, parents, and professional development providers.
- Assisted users with functionality and navigational questions for software products.
- Maintained detailed logs of all communications.
- Monitored resolution of escalated issues & ensured appropriate follow-up.
- Identified inconsistencies in software behavior prior to end user discovery.
- Handled bug reporting and incident management to facilitate the resolution of errors.
- Established a solid reputation for thoroughly documenting tickets using clear and concise language.
Client Services Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position with a company that will allow me to utilize my skills in Healthcare or Health Services Industry.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Maintain client files and case records and notebooks for Account Managers.
- Assist Account Manager with scheduling team meetings and conference calls.
- Receive incoming calls from clients, vendors, providers or other business associates and internal staff and ensures accurate and timely communication of information to the Account Management team members.
- Responds to callers as directed or as needed, especially in the absence of an Account Manager.
- Processes outgoing mail including faxes, expresses, inter-office Assist with preparation of Annual Reports and Annual Employee Surveys.
- Update Internal Electronic data bases - Wiki and CRM with client information.
- Update Customer Service Shell; and provides quality validation of confirmation notices.
- Maintain database of SLA/PS&G results and assists the Account Management team with trend data collection and reporting.
Client Services Specialist/Manager Resume
Objective : Possess high-level computer skills including graphics, electronic filing, internet and some AS/400 system work. References are available upon request and possess a valid in-state drivers license.
Skills : Manage CRM, Graphics Design, Multi-Line Phones, Microsoft Software, AS/400 Knowledge.
- Checked-in all clients entering the facility.
- Completed drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each client check-in.
- Performed breath analysis on each client who entered the facility for any purpose and provided a written or computerized result.
- Completed initial intake process with clients to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provided general office administration duties, including answering phones.
- Provided general customer service to all who entered the facility, including clients, customers and the general public.
- Assisted case managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports.
- Prepared and filed charts and performed data entry as assigned.
Client Services Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : A dedicated law firm professional with exceptional customer service looking to apply my experience into practice. Experienced working in a fast pace environment, interacting with high profile clients with diplomacy. Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and committed to excellence.
Skills : Office Management, Office Equipment, Administrative.
- Perform site visits for outside clients/groups by showing our space and capabilities and answering questions.
- Assist the Client Services Supervisor with the logistics for meetings and events which include audio visual, catering and room set-ups.
- Schedule, confirm, orders catering and all other aspects of conference room reservations and set-ups for the Firm.
- Coordinate Conference Center cleaning with housekeeping/facilities departments.
- Assist lawyers, staff and visitors with technology and audio-visual equipment such as laptops, telephones and lighting that may be necessary for presentations, etc.
- Maintain a hospitality/concierge style level of service in the Conference Center in order to assist with lawyer, staff, and visitor needs.
- Schedule transportation for lawyers and visitors.
Bachelors Of Science
Client Services Specialist Resume
Objective : Results driven professional with a proven track record of exceeding tactical and strategic goals. Resolute problem solver with strong communications, interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all organizational levels with both internal and external customers.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Microsoft Office.
- Reported to Terminal and Site Performance Manager.
- Main point of contact for approximately 70 Integrated Services customers.
- Identified equipment and supplies from internal and external stakeholders to fulfill orders.
- Facilitated resolution through various customer communication channels to address equipment, service and contract issues.
- Prepared monthly Automated Teller Machine performance reports and provided a data analysis to customer base.
- Researched and analyzed numerous internal and external database systems.
- Organized recurring meetings with customer to address concerns and identify areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Facilitated the development and implementation of appropriate plans and interventions to achieve desired outcomes with internal stakeholders.
Bachelor Of History