Clinic Director Resume
Summary : Accomplished and highly motivated senior manager with track record of documented success and steadily increasing responsibilities. Well-versed in all aspects of healthcare operations and management across numerous platforms, including start-ups, group practices, and hospital affiliates.
Skills : Physical Therapy Outpatient, Physical Therapy - Direct Access, Massage Therapy.
- Helped in the hiring process and worked in establishing the whole organization of a new facility opening up.
- Coordinated relocation and integration of two treatment clinics into a new, larger facility.
- Facilitated the establishment of a medication-assisted pilot treatment program within maximum and minimum security prison settings.
- Monitored regulatory compliance and best practices related to standards of care.
- Presented various health talks to local businesses as a ‘lunch learn’ promotional event.
- Directed daily operations of three outpatient medication-assisted substance abuse treatment centers.
- Performed consultations for potential patients, explained proposed treatment plans at a follow-up visit and was responsible for collecting as much of the patients financial obligation before starting treatment, goaled at $10,000 in weekly cash collections.
Certified School Resource
Jr. Clinic Director Resume
Objective : position coordinates the patient flow and documentation for the clinic. Key responsibilities include Reception and Check Out, Phone Support, Scheduling, and Payment Collection.
Skills : Microsoft Office, EMR, Management.
- Responsible for all paperwork management, procedures and processes for patients, doctors, and insurance companies.
- Insuranced and private pay from statement creation to submission and collection.
- Created and maintained the management of hard copy to computerized patient files.
- Monitored insurance claim submissions and validate status.
- Interpreted of EOBs, Remits and EFT statements.
- Monitored all patient and insurance payments to the clinic, and initiate collections process when required.
- Liaisoned to attorneys in charge of personal injury and workman's compensation cases.
BS In Psychology
Sr. Clinic Director Resume
Objective : Manages all financial, clinical and operational aspects of a complex, large single outpatient behavioral health clinic with multiple services and specialties, or multiple outpatient behavioral health clinics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology.
- Responsible for this position includes business, fiscal, marketing, clinical and project management and building maintenance.
- Responsible for the long and short-term planning, program evaluations, and compliance with federal, state, local, and independent regulatory entities.
- Oversaw high quality patient and resident care ensuring policies & procedures that actively reinforce mission, corporate values, & corporate directives; strategic & financial planning and facility maintenance.
- Effectived in relating to the management team, staff, executive team, and community liaison.
- Managed day to day operation of multiple treatment sites in Southern and Northern California simultaneously.
- Handled all functions related to customer services, private payer, manage health care payer, and state funding billing sources, training and development of supervisor and directors.
- Analyzed processes to meet budgeted financial goal.
Doctorate In Psychology
Clinic Director I Resume
Objective : Practice Manager will provide oversight encouraging team to excel in customer service while delivering the best care possible to our patients.
Skills : Strong Medical Surgical Experience, Strong Background In Dialysis Field.
- Programed administration Experience utilizing community resources.
- Specialized experience diagnosing and applying appropriate interventions for alcohol and drug abuse issues and different types of drug addictions.
- Presented training programs and coordinate and assist in providing community-awareness presentations for the outpatient staff.
- Coordinated and assist in providing community-awareness presentations for the outpatient staff.
- Completed and submit monthly OASAS forms for outpatient.
- Reviewed and countersigned all outpatient treatment related paperwork and correspondence.
- Hired, Oriented and Trained any new outpatient treatment staff members.
B.S. In Human Services
Clinic Director II Resume
Summary : Responsible for overseeing clinical and administrative functions of capital and operating budgets, patient registration, billing, clinical information systems.
Skills : Electronic Medical Records.
- Performed and maintained all financial responsibilities of the clinic, including but limited to AP/AR/Payroll/Banking.
- Performed all Human Resource duties for the clinic.
- Designed and maintain all employee orientation packages and established all new employee sessions.
- Performed budget reconciliation along with all planning activities.
- Administered employee evaluation program, which allows for improvement on identified problem areas.
- Created job descriptions/duties for all employees.
- Developed standardized procedures and enhanced office workflow.
AS In Medical Assisting
Clinic Director III Resume
Headline : Responsible for providing support throughout the clinic, the key duties include the creation of clinic schedules, leading staff meetings.
Skills : Typing, Phone, Filing, Customer Focus.
- Partnered with company ownership to promote overall vision, mission, values, strategies, and goals.
- Tracked, monitored, and reported on daily business and financial performance, identifying areas of needed improvement and opportunities for growth across all segments.
- Supervised and approved all treatments using grade IV medical lasers to ensure safety, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Served as medical assistant for SmartLipo surgical procedures.
- Consulted with new clients to assess their goals, offer the most appropriate treatments, and negotiate sales contracts.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with vendors and representatives.
- Conducted competency assessments for optimal quality assurance/control and service integrity, while ensuring adequate, efficient workflow.
Assitant Clinic Director Resume
Summary : Organizes, develops and manages the overall operations of a division. financial responsibility, facility management, staffing, and building relationships with other departments.
Skills : Quality Patient Care, Rooming Patients, Vitals, Injections.
- Responsible for monitoring, attendance, administering and proposing staff benefits.
- Coordinated and chaired staff meeting, participates in Quality Assurance Meetings Provides sleep technologists with guidance in matters pertaining to technical performance, patient care.
- Scheduled and rotates staff as required to provide optimal clinical operations.
- Ensured the sleep labs are provided with necessary supplies and equipment at all times.
- Responsible for day to day activities of 4 labs with 14 beds.
- Ordered laboratory supplies and CPAP masks.
- Troubled shooting the hardware and software problems with the sleep lab equipments and systems.
Associative Clinic Director Resume
Headline : Performing phlebotomy to obtain blood samples from patients. Operating laboratory equipment to preform testing on patient samples for oncology and clinical trials.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Epic.
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the clinic section.
- Provided tactical direction related to: operational planning and budgeting, recruitment, development, orientation, in-service, continuing education and supervision of professional staff.
- Ensured personnel stayed current with clinical information and practice.
- Developed a supportive environment for medical personnel, and managed daily office activities.
- Ensured quality and efficient standards through appropriate staffing, scheduling of patient flows.
- Established patient payment plans in accordance with treatment plans.
- Maintained competency in the application of the principles of management, promote a safe environment, and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe and consistent manner.
Doctor Of Medicine In DR
Supervisor Clinic Director Resume
Objective : Manages the daily operations of the physician office, manages the office staff and ensures maximum financial performance.
Skills : Psychotherapy, Clinical Supervision.
- CentraCared Health is a regional health care system in Central Minnesota that provides comprehensive, high-quality care to people throughout Central Minnesota.
- Operated numerous specialty services, including the CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center, the Coborn Cancer Center, and the CentraCare Kidney Program.
- Served all who seek care with compassion, dignity and respect, while seeking to enhance individual and community health.
- Responsible for the administrative leadership of the Health Care providers and scheduling department in the Heart and Vascular Center at CentraCare Health.
- provided administrative leadership for a staff of over 40 Physician and Physician Assistants along with an extensive regional outreach program program that delivers cardiovascular services to nearly 30 communities in the central Minnesota region.
- Facilitated regular communication meetings for a staff of over 40 health care providers to ensure alignment in the heart center and resolution of issues that arise during the ongoing operations of the clinic.
- Lead organizational change in partnership with the Non-invasive Director of the Heart and Vascular Center to ensure efficient use of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
BA In Project Management
Clinic Director Operations Resume
Objective : Accountable for operational activities across multiple disciplines. .Work with the Blue Sprig Clinical and Support Services team to accept and process referrals
Skills : Case Management, Client Assessment/Evaluation.
- Administered clinic operations, including operational budget management, competitive pricing for services, and recruitment of medical staff.
- Ensured that the facility's objectives are met throughout the department.
- Evaluated work activities of medical staff and personnel to maintain high level of standards in terms of services.
- Coordinated board meetings to members, medical staff, and department heads.
- Developed practice programs and kept abreast of updates and advanced developments in medicine.
- Coordinated with practice team members to effectively troubleshoot complex situations to ensure referrals are handled swiftly and professionally.
- Participated in the planning, organizing and presentation of seminars, conventions, speeches, to various provider, medical societies and internal groups.
BA In Forensic Psychology