Corporate Director Of Human Resources Resume
Headline : Pro-active strategic business partner responsible for developing and implementing a long range plan for human capital which complements the business strategy, functioning as an outspoken advocate of employee interests, and acting as a change agent in a learning organization.
Skills : HR Leadership, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration.
- Oversaw the day-to-day management of 140+ employees including but not limited to: Health Care, dental, vision, life insurance, Health Savings Account, 401(k), Unemployment Insurance, Workers Compensation.
- Recorded employee build, maintenance and control.
- Provided with the full spectrum of management consulting and advisory services to highly complex and dynamic organizations having a wide variety of difficult positions and personnel actions, which are often sensitive.
- Resolved difficult issues/problems requiring consideration of the total HR management programs.
- Applied a comprehensive knowledge of HR management to advise on the full range of HR functions and assists management in fulfilling their human resources management responsibilities.
- Served as an in-house consultant bringing new and innovative ideas and suggestions to all managers in order to resolve complex HR and management issues.
- Performed all required HR tasks with an emphasis on providing all levels of management and employees with outstanding customer service.
Jr. Corporate Director Of Human Resources Resume
Objective : An experienced Corporate Director Of Human Resources professional with a strong background in Fortune 500 manufacturing. Significant accomplishments in employee relations, labor relations, compensation, project management, process analysis and measurement. Demonstrated strengths in organizational development, effective resolution of people issues, continuous improvement, recruiting, succession planning and mentoring.
Skills : Human Resources, Purchasing.
- Served as member of Executive Team.
- Provided HR leadership for two sites.
- Managed and directed the employment, employee relations, training, benefit administration, compensation, compliance functions and safety.
- Supervised HR, IT and EHS staff.
- Included payroll, attendance program, recruiting, open enrollment, policy and procedure development, employee investigations, corrective counseling, evaluation program, employment offers, turnover reporting, employee orientation, training program, community involvement, company events, workman's compensation, leave of absences, incentive compensation.
- Successfully recruited 38 professional positions (Vice Presidents, Laboratory Directors, Sr.Scientists, Engineering Managers).
- Implemented team-based training plan throughout organization, including kiazan improvement teams and learning the principles of lean manufacturing.
Sr. Corporate Director Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : Human resources professional with extensive experience in administration and human resources management in a regional/multi office capacity, employee relations and investigations, benefits, equal opportunity, unemployment, workers' compensation including state and federal law compliance, budget forecasting, recruiting, retention and payroll.
Skills : Microsoft Office (10+ years), Employee Relations.
- Grew start-up healthcare company with 250+ locations in 22 states supported over 3,000 employees in a highly competitive industry.
- Responsibile for establishing the human resources department and restructuring the payroll department including all strategic planning, operating and financial responsibility of a the daily activities and operations of both departments including a $2+ million dollar self-funded health insurance plan and a $55 million dollar annual payroll, ensuring that company and department goals were in compliance.
- Reported directly to both the CEO and President and supervised 4 direct reports and 4 indirect reports.
- Selected Rehabilitation, Inc. As a member of the Executive Leadership Team worked collaboratively with all corporate departments and field operations to understand business strategies, goals, objectives and key performance measures.
- Wrote and designed all company policies and procedures, Employee Handbooks and forms.
- Created processes and audit functions to improve internal controls and compliances.
- Provided counsel and coaching to managers and employees on human resources issues; policies, employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance and career development.
Corporate Director Of Human Resources I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Corporate Director Of Human Resources with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and to excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Management, Recruiting.
- Serves as the most senior human resource professional for the restaurant group of more than 1400 employees in four states with 19 locations.
- Oversees the human resource department of a human resource manager, two human resources administrators, payroll manager and payroll administrator.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and state labor laws.
- Selects new outside legal counsel to handle class-action lawsuit, PAGA claim, and handle litigation (filed prior to my employment).
- Rewrites company handbooks, policies and procedures, and forms to ensure labor law compliance.
- Selects and implements a new applicant tracking system, payroll, time and attendance, compensation, performance management, succession planning, and electronic I-9 system.
- Completes an I-9 audit for 1400 active employees.
Corporate Director Of Human Resources II Resume
Headline : Experienced professional with 15+ years of experience in Corporate Director Of Human Resources including, Talent Acquisition & Retention. Held positions of increasing responsibilities across multiple business units. Proven track record of facilitating business growth through strategic assessments.
Skills : Human Resources, Strategic Planning, Benefits Administration, Staff Management, Staff Development, Strong Communication , Leadership Development, Hiring, Interpersonal , Internet Research, Training, Team Building, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, implementing and controlling of the human resource functions for the organizations.
- Serves as a leader and champion for all aspects of organizational human resource initiatives.
- Develops new Human Resources programs based on tactical goals and needs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll, Workers' Compensation, Employee Medical Plans, Life Insurance Plans, Disability and 401K Plans.
- Implements overall talent management processes, leadership training, organizational development training processes and programs to maximize the strategic use of human resources functions.
- Develops and administers detailed Job Descriptions, Performance Review Plans, Employee Counseling Plans, Disciplinary Write-Ups and Performance Improvement Plans.
- Develops performance management initiatives, policy implementation, workers compensation management, career planning, mentoring, coaching, competency assessments and employee engagement strategies including action plans resulting from employee relations audits and various engagement surveys.
- Leads the employee organizational development and succession planning process across all business and functional units in line with defined corporate objectives.
- Provides managers with consultative services in the areas of leadership development, departmental position control planning, wage continuity, and performance management.
Corporate Director Of Human Resources III Resume
Summary : Corporate Director Of Human Resources as a key Human Resources role to drive and foster organizational excellence through HR leadership.
Skills : Human Resources, Management.
- Acted as employee and labor relations advisor to support the organizations attempt to create/maintain a positive work environment for both union and non-union employees in two separate distribution centers.
- Created/executed a strategic HR plan to integrate the two separate facilities to minimize costs and support organizational goals and objectives (Included RIFs / Restructuring plans) Coached management on employee/labor relations issues, such as performance, discipline, termination for multiple facilities.
- Developed/managed HR initiatives such as performance appraisal, management & employee development, compensation/bonus programs, and introduced a "Pay for Performance" plan.
- Developed/executed a skills gap analysis and developed/implement individual training programs Managed recruitment process to ensure all new hire demands were met at all levels.
- Coordinated high level I-9 recertification process for 100% of labor work force under Dept.of Justice/INS Guidelines to ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Ensured legal compliance in all areas related to HR, Labor Law & Safety and handled all Division of Human Rights, and EEOC complaints & investigations and worked closely with external legal counsel.
- Updated/created corporate policies & procedures in an effort to integrate the recently acquired distribution (Action Sales & Service) center in Grand Rapids (MI) into the existing corporate infrastructure.
- Reported directly to President/CEO and acted as support/advisor to Senior Management team.
Asst. Corporate Director Of Human Resources Resume
Objective : Corporate Director of Human Resources is responsible for all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, diversity and inclusion.
Skills : MS Office, Management, Recruting.
- Hired and supervised staff.
- Managed programs, including compliance, retention, compensation, staffing, scheduling, payroll, attendance, training, on-boarding, new hire orientation, team development, performance evaluation, rewards and recognition programs, and exit interviews.
- Maintained accurate employee records.
- Investigated and resolved employee relations issues.
- Processed facility payroll and kept accurate payroll records on all employees.
- Developed staffing and human resources practices that allowed to achieve and average of 9% growth with 14% less employees.
- Managed a team of 25 HR professionals across multiple locations to cultivate a unified, values-based culture and brand.
- Implemented corporate values identified by senior leadership that transformed a passive workforce into a performance-based workforce that produced more revenues.
Associate Corporate Director Of Human Resources Resume
Headline : To secure a Corporate Director Of Human Resources career opportunity in a progressive corporate or operational environment that provides long-term professional growth and challenge requiring a high level of management skills that will fully utilize education and past experience.
Skills : Management, MS Office, Recruiting, Staffing
- Served as the senior human resources leader for a non-profit healthcare system with 1,154 employees and annual revenues over $241 million; including Regional Medical Center with 146 inpatient beds, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital with 12 beds, and four primary care clinics.
- Reported directly to the President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Included the planning, coordination, and administration of policies in the areas of recruitment, retention, benefits, compensation, and employee relations.
- Installed numerous new employee benefit plans, including self-insured medical and dental plans, a PPO, a long-term disability plan, a voluntary life plan, and a defined contribution, 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Successfully completed three Joint Commission inspections.
- Developed and implemented HIPAA polices for medical and dental benefit plans and served as champion for the System's "Best Place to Work" Strategic Goal.
- Served as Executive Leader/Facilitator for the Employee Satisfaction Team and the Staff Enhancement Activities Team.
- Developed improved employee performance evaluation procedures, conducted four Employee Opinion Surveys, and conducted Human Resources-related training for the Leadership Team.
Lead Corporate Director Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : Director of Human Resources who will be responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices. The Director will also be responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the market segments where we compete for talent.
Skills : Recruiting, Management.
- Leads a small team of human resource and recruiting professionals in developing and executing talent strategies to support achievement of business operating plans and strategic growth objectives.
- Collaborates with business unit leaders to create workforce and staffing plans to ensure availability of human capital necessary to accomplish business results.
- Ensures that an effective recruitment plan is implemented and maintained in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Oversees all Talent Management activity to include talent acquisition, performance management and employee relations.
- Drives the development of organizational capability and bench strength to deliver against key business objectives, inclusive of talent reviews, succession, and resource planning.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with leadership and employees, and provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters.
- Oversees international immigration matters and manage global mobility function.
- Implements Corporate processes and procedures with an understanding of impact to the division and effectively work with leadership at all levels to optimize operational results.
Corporate Director Of Human Resources Resume
Headline : Over 30 years of experience in the Sales Human Resources and Organization Development field, managed large organizational responsibilities as well as consulting with large and small companies.
Skills : Management, Recruiting.
- Oversees all HR functions for a network of health care facilities (700 employees) in the Harrisburg and South Central PA area.
- Supervises a staff of 6 HR generalists.
- Responsible for all employee benefits, bi-weekly payroll, employee on-boarding, FMLA, COBRA, Workers Compensation, annual EEOC reporting.
- Serves as Trustee/Administrator for 401k plan.
- Designs/updates employee handbook as policies and federal regulations change.
- Assists executive team with personnel issues and counseling of employees.
- Provides HR advisement to management staff on HR laws and regulations.
- Prepares defense for and attend employee hearings as they relate to EEOC, PHRC & Unemployment claims.
- Designs Training and Development programs through LMS programs such as MindFlash to enhance employee learning.