Critical Care RN Resume
Summary : Highly skilled career professional with more than 28 years of experience as a registered nurse Graduate of Master's Degree in Family Nurse Practitioner Program Nurse Practitioner with face to face in home assessment experience.
Skills : Attention To Detail, MS Office, Outlook, Rave Medidata, ECRF, Phlebotomy, ECG, Epic Medical Records, Organized, Management.
- Assumed role of Night and Weekend Administrator.
- Assumed role of Director of Critical Care Services.
- Assumed the Vascular Access Department.
- Assumed the Cardiology Unit.
- Developed and opened the Critical Care Step-Down Unit (TCU).
- Assumed Telemetry Department.
- Responsible for all aspects of functioning, patient care and experience, and care delivered within the 33 bed ICU and 7 bed CVICU, 160 Unit Telemetry Area, as well as ensuring the productivity and excellent clinical service of the Vascular Access Department.
Sr. Critical Care RN Resume
Summary : Thirteen plus years in Medical Device sales and support. A proven track record of success with ten years of year over year growth, three promotions across three territories, and two care settings. Two time President's Inner Circle inductee. Ten plus years relevant clinical experience in Critical Care Nursing including ICU, Emergency Department, Flight, Post Anesthesia Care Unit and OR.
Skills : Meditech and NextGen EHR, Microsoft Office, consulting, ICU, ER, managerial/administrative duties, customer relations.
- Assessed patients' pain levels and sedation requirements.
- Monitored patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Set up and monitored medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, and pressure lines.
- Administered medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Evaluated patients' vital signs and laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Prioritized nursing care for assigned critically ill patients based on assessment data and identified needs.
- Documented patients' medical histories and assessment findings.
Jr. Critical Care RN Resume
Objective : Maintained accurate charting and narcotic counts. Assisted with scheduling needs, helping fellow nurses with experience, knowledge or just a helping hand. Advocated for patients' and families' needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
Skills : Computer, Customer Relations, Telecommunications, Telephone Etiquette, Management Experience.
- Conducted pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
- Experienced involving ventilators, codes, a-lines, PICC and central lines, wound care, assessments, education.
- Performed a comprehensive range of clinical functions in the 15-bed medical surgical intensive care unit.
- Assessed patients’ conditions, administer critical care medications, interpret cardiac and hemodynamic monitors.
- Communicated effectively to physicians, maintain patient charts.
- Responded to medical emergencies.
- Included emergency department, cardiovascular intensive care, telemetry, progressive care, orthopedic and spine center, and medical surgical areas.
Bachelor Of Science
Critical Care RN III Resume
Summary : Critical Care RN with 15 + years of experience in a variety of settings that include General ICU, Trauma - Surgical ICU, Cardiac ICU, Nueuro ICU, Medical ICU, ER, PACU, Ambulatory Care, and Oncology/Hospice.
Skills : Excel, Word, Typing 60+ Wpm, Kinnser, McKesson.
- Assisted with organ donor patients.
- Posted cardiac cath care and monitoring.
- Interpreted of cardiac rhythms.
- Worked well with others as a team member.
- Experience involving ventilators, codes, a-lines, PICC and central lines, wound care, assessments, education.
- Directed patient care for critical medical and surgical patients including ventilators, post cardiac catheterization, .
- Provided critical care nursing to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients.
Critical Care RN II Resume
Summary : A Nursing Health Care Professional with extensive experience in Clinical Research, Cardiology, Cardiology and Trauma/Surgical ICU nursing knowledge. Known for excellent organizational skills and being able to manage multiple projects with a high degree of efficiency and ability to meet deadlines. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills as well as a strong clinical nursing background.
Skills : Electronic Medical Records; Microsoft Words; Facilitator Of Learning, Nurse Manager, Nurse Educator, Nurse Clinican.
- Dedicated Cardiac Nurse committed to driving top-quality patient care.
- Patient-focused and compassionate caregiver with background in urgent and high patient volume settings.
- Culturally sensitive with strong planning diagnostic and mentoring abilities.
- Examined assessed and treated wide range of cardiac Identified and proactively addressed declining and critically ill patients.
- Respond quickly to emergencies and initiate life-saving Provided end of life comfort care and after death responses.
- body preparation Strong understanding of cardiac arrhythmias Collaborated with families to help patients make Strong understanding of cardiac IV therapies positive lifestyle changes.
- Completed patient needs assessments and Monitored patient conditions documented changes development treatment plans.
Associate In Nursing
Critical Care RN I Resume
Headline : Seeking rewarding and challenging position with stable company to positively impact patient lives and be an asset to the company. Ability Summary Employ critical thinking to improve patient outcomes Adapt to ever changing work environment easily. Teaching patients and family members Assess patient health problems and needs accurately and thoroughly Develop and implement nursing care plans Proficient with electronic documentation. Good communication skills Efficiently operate autonomously or as part of a team CPR/BLS.
Skills : Assessment, Motivational Interviewing, Patient Education, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Marketing.
- Assessed and analyzed the health status of patients in assigned nursing unit in a comprehensive manner.
- Planed patient care on assigned unit in collaboration with the patient, family, and health care team.
- Directed and implemented patient care activities on assigned unit to ensure the delivery of quality care.
- Adhered to standards established in the nursing department proficiency program.
- Evaluated quality and effectiveness of patient care and nursing activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of the nursing unit on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Demonstrated a commitment to professional accountability and growth.
Associate's In Nursing
Assistant Critical Care RN Resume
Objective : Energetic and motivational critical care RN/Clinical Consultant. Seeking a position as an Account Representative in the Greater Nashville area.
Skills : CRRT, Intra-Aortic Ballon Pump, Telemetry Monitoring, 12 Lead EKG.
- Completed Critical Care Core Review classes that including extensive EKG training, ventilator and drip management training.
- Included 12 weeks of rigorous intensive care clinical work.
- Successfully completed training of managing care of fresh open heart surgeries.
- Completed classes and bedside training to become proficient in the care of the patient with a cardiac assist device, including: IABPs and Impella devices.
- Disciplined, energetic employee who quickly established rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Held responsibility for primary care, case management and medication management.
- Accurately documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions and post-discharge care.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Critical Care RN Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with over 22 years experience as a loyal and collaborative leader with a steadfast commitment to quality and preventative care advocacy. Seeking employment with a respectable company who is committed to improving the health of the communities served through contemporary, innovative, and quality healthcare solutions.
Skills : MDS / Care Plan Coordinator, Critical Care RN, RN, Charge Nurse.
- Designated facility located in a busy city hospital.
- Areas included Intensive Care, Coronary Care and Progressive Care units.
- Included the nursing care process of assessment, care planning and interventions to promote the health of our patient population.
- Functions performed were post invasive care recovery including, but not limited to, Swanz-Ganz catheter insertions, open heart surgery, angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, emergency room procedures and various other acute care, post surgical monitoring.
- Knowledged of various diagnosis, treatments, lab values and strong assessment skills were essential requirements.
- Participated in research e.g.
- Treatment included assisting in intubations, suturing, all aspects of vascular access lines and basic intensive nursing care.
Master's In Education
Assistant Critical Care RN I Resume
Summary : Experienced in planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care of patients. Compassionate and proven strengths in interpersonal skills, multitasking, organization, communication and team building skills. Proficient in evidence based nursing methods and procedures.
Skills : Current Job In Vascular, Critical Care RN, Conscious Sedation Certified.
- Provided total patient care, including: medication administration, carrying out orders, wound care, CV/PICC line dressing changes, and other procedures and treatments.
- Assisted physicians in performing special procedures.
- Assisted with emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient's physical condition.
- Monitored life support equipment, respond to changing patient conditions, and provide advanced life support.
- Collaborated with other health care professionals to develop and revise treatment plans based on identified needs and assessment data.
- Provided support, disease process education, and vital instructions to care for patient to the family/caregivers.
- Performed other position-related duties as assigned.
Associate Of Science
Critical Care RN Resume
Summary : Compassionate Intensive Care Registered Nurse with over twelve years' experience in large hospital environments. Service oriented with organized and proactive nature. Proficient in handling emergency situations.
Skills : Proficient In Using EMR, Power Point, Excel Spreadsheets, Various Computer Software Such As Point Click Care.
- Provided and performed care for patients with ventriculostomy, IABP, CRRT, post cardiac catheterization and post-anesthesia recovery.
- Inclusived in the realm of specialties presented on this unit were trauma, neurology, cardiac, orthopedic, all postoperative patients (exclusive of .
- Assisted patients with healing and recovery after surgery.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care.
- Served patient assessment demonstrating awareness of growth and development for each age group.
- Demonstrated knowledge of population(s) served assessment.
- Recognized psychosocial levels and development patterns.
Bachelor Of Science