Customer Care Associate Resume
Objective : Dependent and trustworthy individual with over eight years of training, supervisory, customer facing, and sales experience. That has a passion to lead, teach, generate ideas and create innovative works. Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas, tasks and job goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office Excel, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Adobe Dream Weaver.
- Responded to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Thoroughly documented inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Developed and maintained positive customer relations and coordinated with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provided external and internal customers with requested information.
- Obtained knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Researched and analyzed data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Seeked to understand and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
Associates In Business Administration
Call Center/Customer Care Associate Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Customer care associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Assisting customer by fully engaging in customer needs by responding to inbound calls reference to credit/ debit card transaction, products, services, fees, charges, balance inquires and dispute.
- Providing a effective break down of transaction history.
- Utilizing good judgment and understanding of company policy to effectively make decisions to resolve customer issues in.
- Proficiency with window based structured environments (words, excel).Excellent in communication, decision making in a fast pace environment.
- Advance in multi-tasking using several system needed on a day to day bases.
- Handle a high call volume in a call center environment and maintain a 100% quality rate on monthly bases.
- Advance in multi tasking using several system needed on a day to day bases.
Blended Customer Care Associate Resume
Objective : Customer-oriented customer service agent successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner. Dedicated Customer Service Representative who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem solving. 4 years of professional customer service and leadership experience. Highly motivated individual who thrives on improving as a team as opposed to as an individual.
Skills : -types 80 words per minute -experienced in offline correspondence work involving enrollment, billing, and fulfillment -independent multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 15-20 calls in queue per minute.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Mastery of customer service management systems and databases.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Coordinated between billing department and customers to resolve problems.
- Responded to all customer inquiries thoroughly and professionally.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
Bachelor Of Science
Seasonal Customer Care Associate Resume
Objective : Strive to exceed customer/ employer expectations by delivering second-to-none service. Maintain customer centricity in all initiatives and interactions, while always putting the customer first.
Skills : World-Class Customer Service And Technical Support,.
- Provided case management and help desk support for education professionals covering 15 states through the Salesforce.com application; responsible for 48 public and private school accounts.
- Created, modified, and upload support documentations for Educational and governmental agencies using SharePoint 2010.
- Supported clients with software technical problems, ticket creation/ status updates, IEP (Individualized Evaluation Plan) document development, end user support, and product and service upgrades.
- Quickly, professionally and effectively handled and resolved each help desk case via email, phone and video chat.
- Managed meetings with potential and existing clients through Go-to-meeting software.
- Worked/trained closely with individuals of Education, IT, finance, and entrepreneurship background, ranging a combined experience of 60 years.
- Maintained and trained coworkers on quality control/client satisfaction records, call tracking methods, customer service guidelines and case management; while constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service and Help desk response metrics.
ASSOCIATES OF ARTS In POLITICAL SCIENCE
Commercial Lines Customer Care Associate Resume
Summary : Software application experience: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Operating systems experience: MS Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Customer Service, Clerical, Data Entry, Computer Skills, Computer, Communication, Telecommunications, Telephone Skills, Telephone Etiquette, Telephone, Microsoft Office Products, Organizational Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Internet, Internet Explorer.
- Handle incoming calls alone with working to resolve customer billing issues.
- Responsible for providing more products and features to customers.
- Troubleshoot all technical inquiries regarding Comcast receivers and products over the phone.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans to promote the sale of Comcast products and services to subscriber.
- Make the best use of all resources/tools and technology to troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues.
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes.
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries.
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues.
Bachelors Of Science In Health Sciences
Customer Care Associate/Team Lead Resume
Objective : Offering a background of experience and training including customer service, administrative support, public relation, flight attendant, records & files, first aid, food & beverage service and implementing policies and procedures. Possess the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills. Strengths include excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving skills. Easily establish and maintain relationships with persons from multicultural backgrounds.
Skills : Data Entry, Active listening, Interpersonal skills, Customer Service Skills, Telephone Skills.
- Handled every aspect of catalog program orders.
- Requires obtaining all the necessary information from the customer and responding to requests in a timely basis.
- Check availability of items; suggest substitutes for backorder situations.
- Worked with Purchasing Coordinators on status of inventory.
- Entered orders in system; proof and fax Purchase Orders for drop ship items.
- Followed up on orders with Distribution Center or Vendors on shipment of orders.
- Assisted in liquidation projects as needed.
- Recommended potential products or services to clients by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Sr. Customer Care Associate Resume
Headline : Demonstrate the ability to work for a company that will value my ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and think outside the box. Documentation and reporting, Human Resource, Staff Development and Training. Exhibit strong work ethics as well as problem solving, communication, and organizational skills. The ability to quickly grasp new and complex concepts, and to actively apply these concepts to necessary research and problem resolution.
Skills : COUNSELING, MANAGEMENT.
- Handle customer inquiries in call center environment, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests.
- Answer calls, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
- Earned 95% - 100% for monthly adherence goals.
- Citigroup Dallas, TX Fraud Analyst Monitored and observed customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity Identified fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
- Resolved queued transactions within the SLA to reduce potential revenue losses.
- Resolved customer issues within a call center environment.
- Determined existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction pattern AMIkids, Inc.
Bachelor Of Arts In Public Affairs
Instore Customer Service/Customer Care Associate Resume
Summary : To seek employment in a position that I will be suited for in utilizing my knowledge and skills, and to be a part of an organization where hard work will be rewarded and where career advancement is always a possibility.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Judgement & Decision Making, Diligent, Medical Insurance, Medical Billing.
- Works accurately and efficiently between multiple computer programs per phone call and email inquiry.
- Supports customers on Group Dental, Disability, Life and AD&D, Worksite, Web Team inquiries via telephone and email.
- Researches policy requests and contract provisions by using multiple systems and reference materials and available systems.
- Provides an ensuring attitude to inbound callers with timely and accurate service while adhering to company privacy and security regulations.
- Provided customer with such reliable service to customers leaving with confidence and a sense of pride in the company as a whole as being their benefit carrier.
- Motivated those around me to be more educated and motivated to make each a more prosperous than the last.
- Skills Used Completed many different levels of training and skill sets offered with in the company.
- Complied to the companies privacy regulations and maintained confidentiality for customer and employees alike.
Customer Care Associate III Resume
Summary : To excel in my field of work by utilizing the skills that I have gained so far and by putting in sincerity and hard work to fulfill all the organizational objectives, to become an asset to the organization that I work in and there on rise to the higher managerial levels.
Skills : Transportation And Logistics, Customer Service, Call Center.
- Recommended alternatives and solutions to customers wishing to cancel service.
- Identified new methods to decrease churn and increase customer satisfaction.
- Reported individual statistic's on cancellations and saves on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to track retention.
- Consistently exceeded defection objectives by analyzing and implementing effective resources.
- One of two representatives selected to create a companywide training manual to standardize Handled up to 2,000 personal and business requests monthly for cellular assistance.
- Consistently exceeded all departmental quotas.
- Successfully handled escalated calls and received company awards voted on by my peers for the ability to develop win-win situations for the customer and the company.
- Investigated and resolved customers concerns regarding billing misapplied payments to increase customer satisfaction.
Customer Care Associate II Resume
Objective : Oil field, construction, and business oriented professional offering excellent work ethic, leadership, and operational skills. A passionate and self-starting individual who is able to meet deadlines, work with a high level of organization, team work, adaptability and maintains focus on safety.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Customer Service, Key Account Management, Receptionist, Typing, Word.
- Maintain customer accounts-verify and update information.
- Interact with subscribers on service issues, billing questions and overall satisfaction.
- Determining when a field visit is required.
- Prioritize the importance of field calls and the dispatching of technicians after hours.
- Courteously respond to inquiries from potential and existing customer; promoting all services to both up sell and retain customers.
- Ensure follow-up on all customer related issues, including processes involving other departments.
- Increasing revenue by using appropriate sales techniques and maintaining customer loyalty.
Bachelor Of Arts In Complementary And Alternative Health
Customer Care Associate III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a dynamic company where I can continue to increase my interpersonal skills and advance, whereas I'm able to use my strong verbal and written communication, my energy and analytic skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage company productivity. I am a Customer Service Professional highly skilled in call center management, training, recruiting, service solutions, and innovative marketing concepts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Building, Organizational Skills, Event Management, Creative Writing, Marketing.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training, support and assistance to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution of problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
General Equivalency Diploma In General
Senior Customer Care Associate Resume
Summary : Excellent customer service experience, with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction, with some management background. Health insurance knowledge, including HMO, PPO, POS, HSA, and Third Party Administered or self-funded plans. As well as experience working with ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS and Revenue codes, COB and medical terminology.
Skills : Call Center Customer Service, Health Insurance.
- Responded to telephone, inbound or outbound calls and written inquiries regarding claims, company offered plans, policies and/or procedures.
- Ensured that questions/problems are resolved satisfactorily and that favorable relationships are maintained.
- Utilized appropriate reference materials to research information, respond to inquiries and resolve problems.
- Coordinated with internal and external sources as necessary to obtain information.
- Prepared and/or initiates a variety correspondence and documents to respond to inquiries/problems.
- Update/manually process/adjust claims and/or records as appropriate.
- Prepared reports and/or logs, as necessary and maintained appropriate customer service files.
- Data entry in keying insurance claims as needed.
Customer Care Associate I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic self-starter with strong background in performing clerical and secretarial tasks using exceptional communication and customer service acumen. Proven academic and professional achiever who possesses unique computer skills required to assist the executives and organization to achieve its mission.
Skills : Final Cut 7, Final Cut X, Photoshop.
- Assisted members in navigating the healthcare system.
- Worked as part of a team and demonstrate customer service excellence.
- Answered a variety of incoming calls from members regarding their health care questions and other inquiries the member may have.
- Built a rapport with callers using a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Verified/Collected demographics and updated as necessary in CRM system.
- Determine and executed the best resolution to assist the member based on their needs or requests.
- Transferred caller to appropriate area(s) both internally and externally.
- Managed tasks with timely follow-up per policies, which involved interaction with members, providers, insurance carriers and other vendors.
BA In Film Media Arts
Customer Care Associate Resume
Objective : I am seeking a skillful position in an established and successful business. My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation. Objectively, this opportunity will add an extra edge to my managing and customer service skills. I will bring great determination to any occupation when granted the achievement to do so.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Assisted customers with Rental Car reservations through Enterprise.
- Set up times and dates for vehicle pick up.
- Helped customers find the nearest local branch in their location as well as assisted traveling customers with their whereabouts in certain situations to find airport locations and/or local branches to rent a vehicle.
- Helped concerned customers get transferred to certain departments through enterprise that needed special attention.
- Called local branches and airport locations to check on availability for specific vehicle classes for customers.
- Discussed and negotiated rates and mileage for the time requested by customers.
- Set up insurance claim reservations for customers that were involved in an accident.