Customer Specialist/Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : To work in a professional and friendly atmosphere and to contribute the best to the institute which has growth, prospects, and will be able to effectively use the skills and experience for the betterment of the institute as well as its disciples. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Skills : Skilled problem-solver, Operated Cash Register, Customer Satisfaction, Natural leader, Motivated team player, Fluent in Spanish, Cash Handling Experience.
- Process orders daily for customers requiring products delivered to the location.
- Accountable for ensuring customers receive the best possible service.
- By reviewing order content and customer needs the individual commits to the shipment date.
- Software aids in the decision process however attention to detail and accurate data entry is imperative.
- Timely and accurate communication with project managers and sales representatives provides needed information to the customer on order status.
- A liaison between the customer and dispatch and equipment for problem-solving.
- Multi-tasking and organizing priorities as they come in.
- Work with billing to get corrected invoices billed and paid.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Customer Specialist Resume
Objective : Accomplished Junior Customer Specialist seeking to use the extensive background in banking, telecommunications and mortgage loans to obtain a position within an established organization where one can utilize the skills and knowledge in a multi-tasked professional position and allowing growth with the company on a long term basis.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, SAP, Doc link, Odossy, Icons, CSR, Computer Skills, Customer Service, Data Entry
- Provide customers with the highest level of customer service; resolves customers' concerns on the first call.
- Handling customer inquiries telephonically and documenting according to Verizon standards.
- Researching the required information using ACSS.
- Managing, resolving and reporting customer complaints and escalating priority issues.
- Documenting all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring customer encounters are accurate and complete.
- Act as a liaison between department personnel, as well as other faculty personnel to ensure that services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the customer.
Bachelor Of Science
Customer Specialist - Temp Resume
Headline : A consummate Customer Specialist who follows a disciplined approach to Customer Service Management. An energetic, make-it-happen professional able to accelerate the company's growth and positively impact the bottom line through effective product education and extensive relationship building.
Skills : Administration, Management, Customer Service.
- Serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand providing quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
- Effectively break down Information and identify opportunities to gain client agreement and trust.
- Take ownership of every client experience.
- Utilize good judgment and understanding of company policy to effectively make decisions to resolve client issues.
- Achieve monthly individual and team-based targeted performance goals.
- Commit to treating clients and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect.
- Challenge and raise the bar for excellence in customer service.
Lead Customer Specialist Resume
Summary : Lead Customer Specialist with 9-year Experience in Astute, highly analytical professional enthusiastic in securing customer service role that offers professional growth and advancement within diversified areas of the industry. Versatile team player, eager to contribute a strong finance & administrative background toward actively supporting the success of a progressive organization offering opportunities for growth in exchange for superior performance.
Skills : Good written and verbal presentations skills, Bilingual French and English, Leadership Skills, Data Entry, Microsoft, Computer Skills.
- Coordinate corporate filings and orders for attorneys, legal assistants, and commercial clients.
- Facilitate international documents with embassies and consulates.
- Maintain customer records, financial transactions, and other due diligence matters.
- Manage billing and collections of customer orders, and provide excellent customer service.
- Fulfillment Specialist: Manage legal documents, ensure proper client receipt of documents.
- Maintain contact with attorneys and clients, assemble and coordinate corporate work for filing.
- Compile Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) searches and send results to UCC service centers.
Master Of Arts
Senior Customer Specialist Resume
Summary : Senior Customer Specialist with more than 8 years in the retail industry. Areas of expertise include sales, customer relations, and inventory management. Embraces diverse environments committed to promoting creativity, effective problem solving, and
Skills : Process Improvement, Customer Service, Lead Generation, Salesforce, Microsoft Office
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Trained 2 new sales associates each quarter.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
Associate Of Arts
Customer Specialist/Retail Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Customer Specialist/Retail Sales Associate, capable of establishing distribution infrastructure and developing a strong network of channel partners - dealers, distributors, etc. to widen product distribution and deeper market penetration. Good understanding of fundamentals with respect to the Customer Service domain.
Skills : Customer Service, Friendly, Considerate, Punctuality, Good Memory, Communication Skills, Phone Calls, Microsoft, Customer Service, Out-Bound Calls.
- Greet, build rapport and, gather information from customers entering the retail showroom.
- Present home furnishing options based upon customer needs, preferences and lifestyle.
- Discuss features, advantages, and benefits of furniture in relation to anticipated usage.
- Manage daily customer contact reports and follow-up.
- Manage bi-weekly sale and delivery reports to ensure timely delivery.
- Attend training sessions for case goods, soft goods, bedding, and accessories.
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss upcoming promotions, company policies, procedures, and sales goals.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Customer Specialist Resume
Headline : Associate Customer Specialist with a proven ability to drive business growth and improve workflow efficiencies while maintaining the
highest standards in customer service, Sales & Marketing and adherence to regulatory guidelines. Comfort in interacting with
customers and across hierarchical levels in the organization for smooth execution & completion
Skills : Microsoft systems, Problem Solving, Database Management, Communications, Quantitative Analysis
- Answering customer calls regarding estimates, repairs and work order status.
- Design customer letters regarding payments and balances using MS Word.
- Created daily and weekly customer reports using MS Excel.
- Entering customer information and creating new customer files in the computer system.
- Point of contact for Spanish speaking customers.
- Interacting with staff regarding repair status, cost, and labor.
- Contacting insurance companies to verify customer insurance coverage and verifying responsibility for repairs.
Customer Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : Looking forward to a brilliant career with excellent promotion & scope for self-advancement together with organization goal & objective and to achieve personal as well as professional growth by doing hard work, choosing the right attitude and working in a good organization.
Skills : CDL, Microsoft, Customer Service, Career Development, Office Suite.
- Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.
- Drafted meeting agendas, prepared meeting materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting the customers and answering the telephone within the first three rings.
- Served as a central point of contact for all outside vendors.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
- Processed retirement packages and pensions payments. Build interpersonal relations with other departments in order to transfer calls in a secure manner that enhances the customer's experience.
- Improved quality of the team by having 100% scores for compliance standards.
High School Diploma
Customer Specialist III Resume
Summary : Customer Specialist III, eager to get a place in an organization that offers professional growth to individuals, so as to utilizing skills, abilities and hardworking attitude towards the industry while it is being innovative and flexible. To lead a team of professionals through my adequate knowledge and hard work.
Skills : Skilled problem-solver, Operated Cash Register, Customer Satisfaction, Natural leader
- Evaluates risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage.
- Negotiate with underwriting for risks beyond binding authority.
- Advises prospects and policyholders on coverages, coverage limits and regulations.
- Develops quotes and submits applications based on acquired risk information and customer requirements.
- Secure expiration dates for additional lines of insurance.
- Quote, write and bind all Property & Casualty lines of insurance.
- Strong understanding of all Personal Market Departments and operations.
- Handle situations with dissatisfied guests - Take the name and phone number of every guest that makes an inbound call and enter that information into the RCC System.
High School Diploma
Customer Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a responsible position in a company where the communication administrative and other skills can be effectively utilized to improve operations and contribute to the company's goals. To work with an organization offering a dynamic responsible, challenging and creative work profile with the conductive work culture and a continuous learning environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Communication, Computer Skills, Data Entry.
- Advised customer's questions and concerns about products in person and via phone.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Collaborated with team members to ensure an exceptional shopping experience for the customer.
- Completed daily assignments. Maintained the store's cleanliness.
- Organized merchandise to appeal to customers.
- Received and Processed cash/check/credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Completed merchandise replenishment to ensure product availability.
Bachelor Of Science