Debt Recovery Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented company where can maximize customer service and sales experience in a challenging environment and achieve personal goals as well as goals of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, 89wpm, Multi-Line Phone, Excellent Customer Service, Proper Phone Etiquette.
- Collected payments on past due bills.
- Created a list of people who have not made payments.
- Organized list according to severity of delinquency.
- Located customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Called customers using telephone.
- Utilized computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Informed clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
Sr. Debt Recovery Specialist Resume
Summary : To secure a position where high excellence, leadership, responsibility, dedication and determination are expected.
Skills : Debt Recovery Specialist, Data Entry.
- Attempted to collect payment.Review terms of sale or loan documents.
- Ensured all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Listened to customer's story and determine if debt can be collected.
- Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
- Offered advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Communicated with member to assist in recovery during their financial hardships.
- Delivered accurate information relating to member's financial delinquency and effects on their standing with the Credit Union by attempting to contact such members by mail, phone and email daily.
Jr. Debt Recovery Specialist Resume
Headline : An energetic, work well both in a team and independently, not afraid of change and do best to adapt quickly to new situations, have been working in collections for 13 + years and would like a change.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service.
- Reviewed and financially analyzed all negative and MasterCard charged off accounts monthly.
- Pulled reports as month end approaches to determine which accounts can be taken care of with a simple fee refund and which ones will proceed to charge off.
- Assessed fee refunds and made final decision on fee returns.
- Reviewed to see if a refund is warranted and make the decision how much will be returned based on the factors affecting the member and the credit union.
- Assessed account services for all accounts held at the Credit Union and poses authority to terminate services to include accounts, Credit Cards, etc.
- Prepared the Board Report, to include net loss, to be presented to the Board of Directors monthly.
- Managed negative Overdraft Privilege accounts, returned checks and delinquent MasterCard accounts.
High School Diploma In General
Asst. Debt Recovery Specialist Resume
Objective : Debt Recovery Specialist is responsible for collecting delinquent debts, writing and negotiating payment plans, and resolving disputes with debtors. Consult with creditors and other departments in order to deliver the best possible performance in the collection process.
Skills : Great Communication , Data Entry, Software.
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment.
- Notified credit departments, order merchandise repossession or service disconnection, and turn over account records to attorneys when customers fail to respond to collection attempts.
- Negotiated payments thoroughly or payment arrangements within certain timeframe.
- Gone over asset report Contacting debtors by phone and resolving.
- Administered search to find debtors, call debtors, and help establish full or payment plans to fulfill debt amount.
- Initiated outbound and received inbound telephone calls to rectify delinquent accounts.
- Provided quality service to customers to enhance close out of past due accounts.
Associate Debt Recovery Specialist Resume
Objective : Debt Recovery Specialist, Medical Assistant, HIPPA, First Aid and CPR, adult and pediatric CPR Certified. Skilled in working with a broad range of medical conditions, patient demographics, and level of acuity within medical environments.
Skills : QuickBooks And Microsoft Office- Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Reduced the outstanding debt owed to a company.
- Responded to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
- Worked with debtors to work out payments.
- Followed up clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Reviewed the arrears of clients.
- Negotiated settlements with clients.
- Obtained first months quota on the first day of training.
High School Diploma
Debt Recovery Specialist III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position offering business experience and development, along with opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word , 10 Key Calcuator, Standard Office Operations.
- Collect debt from consumers for major lenders including JP Morgan Chase, USAA, Home Depot and Dell Computers.
- Interfaced with customers in a friendly manner, build rapport and trust.
- Maintained professionalism while educating debtors how to paying .
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail or telephone to solicit payment.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Arranged for debt repayment or established repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Recorded information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
Diploma In Mathematics
Debt Recovery Specialist II Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in multiple industries, with a consistent history of reducing risk, improving plant safety, and guiding accident investigation and litigation activities.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Manager Experience, Collections, Appointment Setting.
- Handled customer complaints and inquiries.
- Negotiated acceptable payment arrangements.
- Collected the patient portion of medical balances after insurance for a number of premiere hospitals in the Midwest.
- Exceeded monthly collection goals leading to generous commission rewards Placed 150-200 calls per day .
- Trained and developed new collectors.
- Performed second talk-offs for a number of collectors on team
- Monitored calls for quality.
High School Diploma In General
Debt Recovery Specialist I Resume
Summary : Experienced Account Manager with over 14 years experience. Proven ability to turn around under-performing programs to create highly profitable programs through marketing, training and partner relationships.
Skills : Case Planning, Court Procedures Familiarity, Natural Leader, Exceptional Problem Solver.
- Prepared the Dockets for the upcoming court dates the Attorneys are assigned to which include Interrogatory's, Show Cause, Capias, Dismissals, Garnishments, Books and Records.
- Prepared the Proof of Claims for fines unpaid of which the Debtor filed Bankruptcy.
- Executed the payment plans so the Debtor will ultimately pay the debt off through means of set payment plan.
- Processed payments by cash, credit card in person and over the phone.
- Initiated a Garnishment on Defaulted plans.
- Responsible for returning the Debtor/3rd party calls in 24hours for received.
- Expedited and balanced third party phone asset recovery accounts.
BA In Sociology
Debt Recovery Specialist/Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging opportunity to utilize interpersonal communication skills to individuals who are in need of assistance including management and supervision of staff. Desire a position involving critical thinking and strong interpersonal communication.
Skills : Outstanding Communication , Train New Hires, Professional Call Control.
- Spoke with customers about their past due student loans they have with Chase Bank.
- Worked with different computer programs.
- Input customers information in their file.
- Took payments and working out payment plans.
- Able to talk and type at the same time.
- Assisted people in taking care of their student loans in an affordable way.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes.
BS In Business Administration
Debt Recovery Specialist Resume
Summary : An administrative position where education and experience combined with positive interpersonal skills, initiative, and the capacity to motivate others can be utilized. Strong computer/windows based application experience.
Skills : Sales Operations, Sales, CRM, Leadership, Management,.
- Maintained client debt records.
- Recovered money from people who have taken out loans.
- Made outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Transfered calls put potential clients into the computer, filed paperwork ,and greeted clients.
- Received a promotion to a Credit Score Analyst where assisted clients in improving their credit score by disputing inaccurate and outdated.
- Helped quite a few clients resolve their debt issues and improve their credit score.
- Delivered personalized, friendly service while discussing accounts.
Associate Of Arts In Music