Delivery Coordinator Resume
Headline : Looking for a company that I can continue to develop my skills as a leader in a business setting. A company that I can grow in and help contribute to the success of that company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Meeting Planning.
- Monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met.
- Coordinated delivery drivers and catering orders to meet customer satisfaction on order accuracy and timeliness.
- Exhibited thorough knowledge of dine-in and catering menus, service techniques, and supervisory duties.
- Communicated with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Responsible for checkouts of servers and delivery drivers to ensure that all tickets and monies were accounted for.
- Received promotion within 6 months of being hired; Brought a positive and focused attitude to work every shift; Gave input on potential new menu items and prices; Eased stressful situations by keeping calm towards customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Skills Used Time management; high-stress and fast-paced work conditions; customer service; monetary responsibilities; cooperation with co-workers; flexibility in long and irregular work hours.
BS In Psychology
Sr. Delivery Coordinator Resume
Summary : Proven track record in customer service and sales support. Highly dependable, motivated, and have a very strong work ethic. Successful positions in management, sales, and customer service and prove to be a reliable, enthusiastic, and responsible team member.
Skills : Customer Service Experience.
- Sold extra protection and aftermarket accessories on all new and used vehicles that were sold.
- Set up delivery of new and used vehicles and presented all new and used vehicles to customers.
- Followed up with customers regarding any concerns, future appointments, or satisfaction.
- Scheduled and coordinated appointments between customers, the service department, detail department, sales department, and business office.
- Completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, warranties, and checks.
- Kept record of departments' finances and was responsible for presenting our current standings and monthly goals at our daily sales and management meetings.
- Provided sales support for a high-volume car dealership and highest-grossing aftermarket department on the East coast.
Jr. Delivery Coordinator Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that will allow me to expand my experience and skills in the warehouse industrial industry with a company that will encourage and support professional growth.
Skills : Sales Suppport, Reception, Purchasing, Order Entry, Marketing, AP/AR, Payroll.
- Make Proactive client contact to existing and potential clients to further client relationships and increase store sales.
- Work with the company delivery carriers to ensure optimal client service.
- Evaluate job materials and truck availablity in order to provide clents and trucking carriers information that is relevant to the current delivery schedule.
- This includes summarizing materials being shipped, job-site topography, and any available man power on site to help off load if necessary.
- Supervised Order Pullers and made sure they were following company and DOT regulations when building shipments.
- Refer clients to other lines of business within the store in accordance with goals set forth by manager.
- Review finalized shipment data and analyze billing receipts in accordance with established company policy, carrier deadlines, and department's expenditures.
Delivery Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with versatile administrative support skills. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and uncompromising ethics.
Skills : Dependable, Passionate, Conscientious, Communication, Organized, Positive Attitude, Decision Maker, Going The Extra Mile, And Commitment.
- Provide support in pick-up and delivery of products according to customer orders.
- Plan and coordinate product delivery activities to ensure accurate and timely deliveries to customers.
- Obtain customer orders for product deliveries including product style, color, delivery date, address, and phone number Contact customers to confirm delivery date and address.
- Respond to delivery related inquiries and concerns from customers.
- Make last-minute order adjustments as requested by customers Notify customers about any delivery delays in advance.
- Schedule deliveries and prepare delivery documentations Process driver payrolls and review driver paperwork for shipments.
- Work in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Handle and transport hazardous products safely Track the status of product deliveries and resolve any issues promptly.
Delivery Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Interested in learning all of the policies and procedures of the company so that able to protect the company and solve all current problems, but also prevent further problems that could possibly arise.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pops, Audits.
- Coordinate efforts of delivery system in a manner that enhances achievement of facility goals for sales and profitability Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own company's and supplier's production and delivery schedules.
- Records time of departure, destination, cargo and expected time of return.
- Monitors equipment utilization and productivity.
- Answers store telephone to answer customer questions about product availability and quote prices.
- Operates cash register, when necessary, accurately and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists customers with product questions and purchases.
- Provides information to customers and co-workers about product usage, availability and application.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures while carrying out the responsibilities of position.
B.A. In Legal Studies
Delivery Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Highly Motivated, personable business professional with management experience. Quickly mastering technology, exceeding personal/business goals and being a strong leader. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
Skills : Computer Skills, Customer Service, Management.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting/record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, and other subjects of sale.
- Inspect or test materials, stock, vehicles, equipment, or facilities to ensure that they are safe, free of defects, and consistent with specifications.
- Review orders, production schedules, blueprints, or shipping or receiving notices to determine work sequences and material shipping dates, types, volumes, or destinations.
- Drive vehicles or operate machines or equipment to complete work assignments or to assist workers.
Bachelors Of Science
Delivery Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Delivery coordinator which deals with guest relations, like issues, setting up delivery dates and making the customers satisfied.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Serve customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carry-out food.
- Accept payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Request and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers, multicounting machines, or pencil and paper.
- Clean and organize eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Prepare daily food items, and cook simple foods and beverages, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, or coffee using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures.
- Select food items from serving or storage areas and place them in dishes, on serving trays, or in takeout bags.
Delivery Coordinator/Representative Resume
Objective : Energetic and physically fit, willing to work on all shift schedules. Organized and detail oriented. Reliable, am one who consistently delivers outstanding customer service. Independent worker who can accomplish tasks with no need for constant supervision. Demonstrates a clear understanding of safety precautions in all services.
Skills : Cheuffers License, Forklift Operator, Courier, Drove Straight Truck.
- Deliveries made to personal and business consumers.
- Coordinates with tired-party shipping and logistics service provider.
- Coordinates with warehouse staff for the receiving and delivery of stocks and orders.
- Oversee the timed delivery of goods and maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure they are met.
- Obtained, inspected, and processed documentation to customer satisfaction and insurance requirements, packing guidelines, and compliance with oversees regulations.
- Documented delays, mechanical issues, and emergency situations, and reported to dispatch and supervisors.
- Reviewed schedules, orders, and shipping records to obtain loading and unloading information.
Bachelor Of Science
Delivery Coordinator/Executive Resume
Objective : Experience has been in the food industry, although a few years ago I branched into retail. I am currently employed as a delivery coordinator.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Keyboarding, Answering Phones, Customer Service, Money Management.
- Coordinate deliveries of product from store to guests home or job site.
- Speak with guests on the phone regarding their deliveries.
- Speak with delivery drivers regarding their delivery schedules for the day and or upcoming week.
- Talk with other team members about what needs to be sent and to whom.
- Double check all items before they leave the store and make sure everything is in pristine condition.
- Went from part-time cashier to part-time sales associate and then to full-time delivery coordinator within 6 months of working at the company.
- Skills Used Customer service, team work, multi-tasking, working under pressure and in fast paced conditions.
Associates In General
Delivery Coordinator/Manager Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic and customer-focused professional, acknowledge for a well-defined approach to customer service delivery and demonstrated capacity in identifying and aligning customers emerging needs with appropriate products and services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Childcare, Customer Service Experience.
- Communicate with a trucking company to loop trucks for guest deliveries.
- Communicate and schedule deliveries for various contractors and guests.
- Count and verify all loads going out to assure contractors and guests receive all materials ordered and being delivered.
- Guest service and sales in building materials.
- Promoted to full time within 5 months of becoming a delivery coordinator.
- Selected to train new coordinators and building material team members.
- Accordingly to make sure all our contractors and guest receive the best help possible.
Delivery Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position that will utilize my leadership, organization, organizational and interpersonal skills. Capitalize on my analytical, problem solving and customer relation skills while providing opportunities for development, growth and advancement.
Skills : Type 55 WPM, Data Entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, TMS, BOSS & Servigistics.
- Assist external and internal customers with scheduling deliveries and pick up.
- Print legal documents and manifest for driver routes.
- Assist drivers and customers with returns, even exchanges and credit returns.
- Process orders to correct merchandise discrepancies.
- Provide customers with various resolutions to resolve complaints in reference to their deliveries and merchandise.
- Process payments by phone to complete customer orders scheduled for delivery.
- Met & exceeded the department goals for call stats and resolutions.
- Skills Used Utilize map quest for routing, utilized POPs for entering orders, scheduling, payments and returns.
Delivery Coordinator Resume
Headline : Building experience and achieving goals for future is my number one focus. Moving way into the criminal justice system has been what I've been working towards.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into stores database.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person according to their needs.
- Supervise and verify deliveries being shipped out of the store.
- Supervise workers who build the requested loads going out on delivery.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain scheduling according to delivery drivers and customers.