Director Of Product Marketing Resume
Headline : Superior verbal and written skills with an analytical passion for catapulting an essence of an idea into a powerful market position.
Skills : Project Management, Product Management, Marketing, Pricing, Product Planning.
- Responsible for the Ethernet connector product line within the DataComm division.
- Guided to accelerate sales revenue and improved margins.
- Reviewed all engineering development projects for revenue potential, level of difficulty and strategic need.
- Delivered a prioritized project list to engineering.
- Used cross functional team meetings to reduce a 125 project list to 40 core projects allowing engineering to better focus and improve execution time.
- Led the team to exceed a 15% revenue increase target in the second half of the fiscal year.
- Accomplished customer purchase research to ensure major customers as well as increased sales push with Tier II customers.
BA In Physics
Director Of Product Marketing/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Senior Marketing Professional with 20 years of leadership experience in creating visionary high-growth strategies that accelerate technology market adoption.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Sales.
- Conducted primary and secondary market research.
- Developed go-to-market strategy.
- Led cross-functional project team.
- Directed diversification of product line to expand market presence while offsetting anticipated limitations imposed.
- Conceived and executed the industry first go-to-market strategy and marketing programs to sell eDiscovery enterprise hardware and software directly .
- Consistently drove 35+% of revenue, growing sales from $2M to $50M.
- Managed the product marketing, outbound marketing and portfolio management of SanDisk's SSD, USB flash drive, and imaging card businesses.
Master Of Business
Jr. Director Of Product Marketing Resume
Objective : Database Administration and Linux, a creative product manager with 5 years of experience in operational support, project management, and process development.
Skills : Marketing Management, General Management, Big Data.
- Developed and managed Motorola's entire cellular handset portfolio.
- Launched and managed SanDisk's retail Solid State Drive (SSD) product line, starting at inception and growing to 9% share in less than 6 months.
- Directed and managed large outbound marketing budget for digital advertising, web, social, search, PR, market research and event marketing.
- Created marketing objectives, identified star products.
- Conducted A/B testing, and worked with agencies and on-staff designers to create banner ads, YouTube video ads.
- Responsible for brand positioning, employee training, client and employee communications.
- Managed global product segment with $20-25 million annual gross sales.
Sr. Director Of Product Marketing Resume
Summary : Strategic re-branding, advantageous market positioning, industry event organization, and insightful competitive and industry research.
Skills : Product Management, Product Development, Cross-functional.
- Managed existing and new product development for all carriers.
- Responsible for Latin America product development and operational product issues.
- Contributed to unit, revenue, margin and market share goals.
- Increased units by over 50% and market share by 2%.
- Required extensive customer interface to capture requirements and facilitate future product development and portfolio plans.
- Encompassed all stages of product life cycle from conception through end of life.
- Led turnaround efforts for Disney's Blast bringing the product to positive P&L in six months.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Director Of Product Marketing I Resume
Objective : A well-rounded professional recognized for leadership and execution of effective marketing campaigns, promotions, communications, creative, media placement, Web commerce, collateral and merchandising.
Skills : Communications, Product Marketing, Packaging, Digital Marketing.
- Created standardized training programs, materials and collateral for each product line.
- Built launch promotions that increase sales velocity.
- Provided internal stake holders with product line support, industry news and competitive updates.
- Constructed central Sales Server specifically for sales managers and all support staff Promotion.
- Collaborated with Mar-Com to ensure promotions.
- Created metrics to monitor and measure marketing programs effectiveness.
- Optimized lead generation processes to increase close ratios.
Bachelor Of Business
Director Of Product Marketing II Resume
Summary : Organization internalize, Agile principles and implemented associated methodologies, such as Scrum, to achieve transformation, innovation and great outcomes.
Skills : Product Management, Marketing Management, Business Development, Change Management.
- Recruited to turn around sluggish company, a direct competitor to prior firm (Data Transit).
- Held responsibility for all product lines and managed a marketing organization of up to 6 direct reports.
- Concurrently led changes to the configuration of multiple product lines, overall positioning, customer penetration strategies, and channel training programs.
- Added new key software features and enhancements.
- Captured market leadership in three technology segments while maintaining leadership in two others.
- Improved total global revenues by more than 60% over a 2-year period, reversing previous revenue declines.
- Restored profitability through innovative management strategies that stabilized marketing and sales.
Bachelor Of Economics
Lead Director Of Product Marketing Resume
Summary : Analytical Executive Marketing Professional who delivers results. Experienced in leading profitable, growing, high performance business units.
Skills : Product development, Operational planning, Tactical execution, Brand development.
- Owned all marketing and sales content for cloud backup and recovery, disaster recovery, long term cloud storage.
- Determined market viability of proposed products and formulated go-to-market strategies.
- Directed product management team and contract manufacturers to develop.
- Expanded relationships with contract manufacturers and solutions providers.
- Provided direction on launch and sales efforts with product management and sales teams.
- Responsible for all of worldwide catalog marketing budgeting, new product introduction, etc.
- Engaged in strategic planning and executed marketing strategies for housewares consumer.
MBA In Management
Director Of Product Marketing II Resume
Objective : Results oriented sales and marketing executive skilled at creating new products, building brands and driving sales. Extensive consumer technology products background with a unique blend of marketing, sales and business development experience.
Skills : Marketing Strategy, Marketing plans.
- Provided direction on the content and brand/product messaging for social media platforms, including Facebook and Pinterest.
- Worked with product marketing managers on new product packaging and merchandising strategies.
- Incorporated market research and customer feedback into overall positioning strategy.
- Developed promotional marketing materials to drive sales at retail hardware store partners, including Ace, True Value, Orgill, Do It Best and more.
- Managed the development roadmap and market position of a distance learning software products.
- Participated in the preparation of financial projections and road show presentations, demonstrating the product.
- Built product positioning, marketing programs, and infrastructure from the ground up to support existing core market.
B.A. In Economics & Politics
Director Of Product Marketing/Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly experienced leader seeks to position and drive products through extensive experience in marketing, sales, product and program management and negotiation. Proven record of leading complex technical solution.
Skills : Product Management, Product Marketing, Network management.
- Created and ran successful Customer User Group.
- Defined key market and product messages with product and portfolio positioning for prospects, press and analysts.
- Increased router, hub, switch, and WAN product sales from $18 million to $42 million annually over a two-year period.
- Successfully launched numerous mobile products including School of Dragons, Madagascar Math Ops, NFL.
- Developed and manufactured a virtual reality cardio bike for commercial fitness facilities.
- Managed of a staff of 24 Senior Marketing Managers and their direct reports.
- Maintained industry leadership position in wireless internet revenue.
Director Of Product Marketing Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in eCommerce technical development, eCommerce strategy and marketing. Strong understanding of customers, digital innovation and marketing that encourages diverse disciplines to create world class customer experiences.
Skills : Strategic Plan Development, Project Management Marketing.
- Responsible for all product and industry marketing activities for the Vision product line focusing on the AEC vertical markets.
- Developed strong relationships with key associations, media, and analysts that lead to additional free speaking.
- Created sales ready marketing materials for direct and channel sales teams such as case studies, reference sheets, videos, etc.
- Trained Channel Partners and Direct Sales teams on new industries, industry challenges into their space.
- Conducted extensive competitive analysis resulting in sales-ready information that enabled sales to increase win rates.
- Worked with industry associations and analysts to determine market sizing for new product.
- Developed and maintained close relationships with channel partners, analysts, and industry associations.
Masters Of Business