Director Of Research Resume
Headline : A dynamic, self-motivated professional with over 20 years of experience and a diversity of work performance skills for research, clinical/hospital, and public health organization.
Skills : Geographic Information Systems, Statistical Analysis, Social Science Research, Forecasting.
- Sponsored Programs, Research Planning & Development.
- Served as the Director of Research and Director of Research Planning and Development for the Health System.
- Served as the Director of the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP).
- Served as the direct reporter for all OSP personnel, and indirect reporter for all research-related staff for the institution.
- Participated in and facilitates long-range planning for research.
- Served as the liaison and developed collaborative research opportunities/partnerships.
- Oversaw the pharmaceutical company-sponsored clinical research at the institution.
Ph.D. In Health Science
Asst. Director Of Research Resume
Headline : Highly motivated engineer with wide ranging experience from software engineering and customer support to project management including sitting on international specification committees and developing specifications.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Administrative.
- Conducted forensic investigation on optical disc media.
- Investigated various methods of enhancing disc format in order to carry platform to its end of life.
- Managed systemof architect for the physical disc formatter for physical disc.
- Met with DVD Forum to define Class A Lab tools used to verify the File System on the HD-DVD and HD-DVD-R/RW Discs.
- Served as project manager, system architect, and sole implementer of the code to interpret the UDF file system used on each type of disc.
- Designed the flexibility that allowed it to easily be migrated to be used for checking the file system on Blu-ray discs.
- Collaborated and interacted with institutional and research department/clinical service lines leadership.
Masters In Business
Associate Director Of Research Resume
Summary : Financial Analyst with 16 years of experience in financial management, portfolio management, investments, mutual fund administration and securities valuation.
Skills : Intelligence Analysis, Research, Report Preparation, Leadership.
- Developed investment ideas within the constraints of the portfolio model.
- Initiated, developed and maintained detailed research on all holdings in portfolios, including competitive analysis and valuation.
- Prepared financial models and presentations in support of investment recommendations.
- Ensured continual improvement of analytical approaches, risk management and performance assessment.
- Performed in-depth analysis of investment performance taking into account financial market conditions, attribution, portfolio characteristics, construction and positioning.
- Interpreted data to determine contributing factors to performance results and comparison to benchmarks.
- Oversaw special research projects.
M.B.A In Finance
Sr. Director Of Research Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in an organization that is intensely focused on delivering a quality product or service. Utilize skills to build and support a culture of integrity and trust while increasing the company's profitability.
Skills : Competitive Intelligence, Performance Measurement, Planning And Strategy, Decision Support.
- Prepared presentations in support of union avoidance activity resulting in an 84% win rate.
- Researched and gathered complex information for client projects.
- Responsible for legal cases, financials, constitutions, work stoppage statistics, labor contracts and corruption records in support of union avoidance efforts.
- Gathered, selected, organized and delivered the information to clients in an easily understood and usable format.
- Met budgetary goals on assigned projects.
- Instructed and counseled clients on legal and appropriate behaviors related to the National Labor Relations Act.
- Responsible for ensuring proper contract execution between the company and clients.
Director Of Research II Resume
Headline : Established a national reputation in the areas of national defense and employment policies for older workers, Wish to continue long record of contributing to important public policy.
Skills : Performance Measurement, Planning And Strategy, Leadership.
- Planned and managed programs centering on gerontology and public health issues.
- Supervised the system of evaluating completed grant initiatives.
- Established the Director of Research position.
- worked at ICF demonstrating the productivity of older workers and the financial advantages of using them in customer service positions.
- Participated organizations included the AARP, General Electric, Days Inns, Traveler's Insurance, and B&Q PLC.
- Presented and justified the Fund's dedication of endowment resources to these efforts to the Board of Directors.
- Generated front-page articles in the Wall Street Journal.
Ph.D. In Economics
Jr. Director Of Research Resume
Objective : Over 20 years successful sales experienced in the education industry. Proven ability to establish new accounts and continually produce growth. Created sales territories nationally which tripled the company.
Skills : Project Management, Client Engagement, Operations management.
- Directed primary research program and collaborated with CASE members and staff in other functional areas.
- Provided one on one guidance to research staff to develop research skills.
- Conducted statistical analysis of data from existing research studies.
- Authored/Co-authored for research reports, abstracts and updates.
- Designed work plans, conducted and analyzed results of CASE studies.
- Produced reports and published articles based on studies conducted.
- Created and delivered presentations of study results to varied audiences.
Director Of Research/Analyst Resume
Summary : Director of Research leader with strong technical skills, and demonstrated success in growing analytics resources within organizations.
Skills : Technology transfer, Agronomic experiment design, implementation.
- Built team of data scientists that developed algorithms for analytics products.
- Provided analytical consulting services to clients.
- Consulted with largest retailers in the country to integrate analytic solutions with business processes.
- Coordinated projects across several departments: research, engineering, creative, sales, client support and finance.
- Aggregated diverse customer data from multiple sources, and development of a data quality score.
- Automated recommendations for SEM campaign management based on statistical modeling of performance.
- Developed clinical databases to improve surgical outcomes, follow-up, and patient care based on comparative data.
Ph.D. In Psychology
Director Of Research/Executive Resume
Objective : Versatile and well-traveled leader with a career spanning employment at top-tier educational institutions, a biotech start-up, a private equity backed company, as well as two publicly traded enterprises.
Skills : Intelligence Analysis, Research, Report Leadership, Project Management.
- Responsible for the creation of statistical handbooks.
- Covered the entire beverage alcohol market from data collection and analysis to final approval.
- Supervised team of analysts and consultants to match assignments and resources to portfolio goals.
- Reviewed Wall Street research to identify potential areas of investment.
- Managed new issue calendar.
- Assessed growth, risk and return prospects by analyzing strategy, industry conditions, competitive position, etc.
- Worked across a wide range of industries including retail, energy, consumer, and financial services.
Masters Of Business
Director Of Research/Representative Resume
Objective : Ten years of experience in the marketing research and consulting field, with an emphasis on in-depth qualitative research obtaining a deeper understanding of the motivations and the behaviors that influence customer behavior.
Skills : Research Project Management, Client Relationship Management, Market Research, Data Analysis And Report Development.
- Responsible for in-depth qualitative research emphasizing the motivations and behaviors of customers.
- Managed and lead a team of project managers, field, and editing staff responsible for the overall research projects.
- Responsible for process improvements, strategic planning and business development.
- Collaborated with project managers to ensure research findings meet the client expectations.
- Monitored productivity of field staff to meet and maintain organizational goals.
- Developed and administered organizational practices and procedures, including training, mentoring, and coaching project managers.
- Developed and maintained client relationships.
BSBA In Management
Director Of Research Resume
Summary : Independent project manager experienced in finding creative solutions to complex problems. Experienced agronomist, environmental scientist, educator, and problem solver.
Skills : Analyst, Research management, Strategy planning.
- Placed cold calls to executives.
- Specialized in Clinical Trials with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the retina and vitreous.
- Recruited, developed, and managed team of 27 analysts and 3 interns.
- Integrated research personnel and functions from an international acquisition with existing operations.
- Led the team through a period of significant structural and strategic change.
- Managed quality control of background checks to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Reorganized the department into cross-functional work teams, reducing turnaround time by 30 hours.