Research Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : A well-rounded and skilled chemist across multiple disciplines of chemistry, including synthetic,analytical and computational, with demonstrated a keen interest in working at multiple scientific interfaces in the research focuses:
Skills : Molecular Biology, Protein Engineering, Protein Expression, Purification.
- A biologist with strong postdoctoral research experience with unique skillsets that interface Molecular biology, Biochemistry.
- Spearheaded NIH and NSF collaborative projects consisting of three interdisciplinary groups investigating the hemoglobin protein evolution.
- Design and development of an innovative hemoglobin expression system to produce functional recombinant hemoglobin (rHb) in E.
- Resurrected ancestral proteins and explored the mutational trajectories involved in the adaptive evolution of hemoglobin in birds and mammals.
- Generated combinatorial mutant libraries by site-directed mutagenesis and cassette mutagenesis to investigate the adaptive protein evolution.
- Designed, executed and interpreted protein engineering experiments to understand protein structure and function.
- Optimized a protocol for large-scale expression and purification of ribs and has good hands-on experience in molecular techniques.
Research Assistant Professor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a research position in the areas of Plant/Algae Physiology and Molecular Biology. Interested in investigating plant responses to various stresses at both physiological and molecular levels.
Skills : Statistical Package, Perl Programming For Bioinformatics.
- Performed phenological and physiological analyses of Arabidopsis thaliana transgenic lines subjected to abiotic stresses using LiCor-6400 Gas.
- Analyzed sphingolipid profiles and physiological responses of A. Lycopersicum mutant lines are defective in the expression of several sphingolipids.
- Managed a team of scientists and researchers at UNL to perform genome and transcriptome sequencing and assembly.
- Analyzed the genetic responses of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii under nitrogen depletion conditions and reconstructed the pathways.
- Developed new methods for mutagenizing green microalgae and isolation of relevant mutants.
- Conducted research on the mechanisms of lipid accumulation triggered by environmental stresses in algal systems using genomic.
- Determine the structure and function of neural circuits underlying the encoding of visual information in the mammalian retina.
Research Assistant Professor/Representative Resume
Summary : Highly-motivated, and results-oriented translational oncology research scientist with extensive experience in pre-clinical drug development, cellular and molecular biology, assay development.
Skills : Management, Communication Skills.
- Worked with physicians to define the protocol, collaborated with bioinformatics to implement and customize the database, defined the workflow.
- Manage biorepository specimen procurement, processing, storage, withdrawal, database and biorepository safety system.
- Supervise the daily activities of the clinical research laboratory, and guarantee compliance with GCP, HIPAA and CLIA guidelines.
- Work in collaboration with research nurses and coordinators of the Clinical Research Support Core to manage the CTC investigators' clinical protocols.
- Interact with coordinating centers to provide specimen processing and shipment.
- Work with clinical investigators to customize protocols for specimen collection and processing according to their research needs.
- Develop laboratory budget for clinical studies and price list for biorepository services.
Research Assistant Professor/Analyst Resume
Summary : A data scientist and applied statistician. Applied statistics, and experience in multiple research settings. Preferred setting is providing research services in a collaborative context.
Skills : SAS Data Manupulation, Analysis, And Visulaization,.
- Data manipulation, imputation, visualization, analysis, and report writing on multiple client contracts.
- Manipulations included constructing longitudinal datasets, creating variables, and reshaping data.
- The analysis consisted of multivariate and/or multilevel modeling with Stata, SAS, and MPlus (SEM).
- Visualizations included uni-variate distributions, bi-variate relationships, and interaction effects from fitted models.
- Writing reports for clients included an overview of the methodology, tabulation of results, plotting important relationships.
- Advised on available computing solutions for the IMMAP to operate, as well as shared storage/archival practices with DropBox.
- Managed a large contract to address non-response in the Navy's Millennial Cohort Study, including identifying requirements.
Research Assistant Professor III Resume
Summary : Bio marker identification, microscopy, histology, market research and regulatory compliance. Effective manager with a history of strong time management, multi-tasking, innovative problem-solving and mentoring skills.
Skills : Organic synthesis, Technical Skills.
- Identify, validate and develop new therapeutic research targets. Research projects to identify candidate drugs and novel drug delivery methods.
- Mentor and train research technicians, students, residents, and post-doctoral fellows.
- Manage the entire fiscal, human and technical resources of the laboratory.
- Design, execute and implement preclinical studies involving novel HSP90 inhibitors from multiple in vitro and in vivo cancer.
- Lead the development and interpretation of cell-based and biochemical assays for hit identification, validation, and optimization.
- Identify and evaluate the molecular mechanisms of action of validated and optimized HSP90 chaperone inhibitors.
- Mentored two undergraduate students on their work on wastewater treatment containing pharmaceuticals.
Sr. Research Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Physicist with experience as a research scientist; Extensive experience in researching, designing and implementing solutions to questions and problems arising from large data sets.
Skills : Mat lab, Python, Mathematics, Physics, Machine Learning.
- Prototyped signal processing pipelines for neural multi-channel data recordings in Matlab.
- Developed novel methods for interaction detection between signals.
- Designed and developed novel approaches to non-invasive brain-computer interfaces, using a combination of machine learning, signal processing.
- Implemented in Matlab data-driven statistical tests on large data sets.
- Generated 3D finite element models from imaging data and implemented physical forward models for electrical volume conductors and heat conduction.
- Developed novel physical approaches to non-invasive neural monitoring through a combination of focused ultrasound.
- Developed and prototyped an X-ray phantom for dental technician training, using Matlab and a 3D localizer device.
Research Assistant Professor II Resume
Headline : Pro-active, result oriented and self-motivated professional with experience in failure mechanism and reliability analysis, life prediction for high-cycle and low-cycle fatigue, finite element analysis.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Organizational and Analytical Abilities.
- Managed a team of research associates and their research efforts in a genomic project.
- Selected, trained and supervised Research Assistants (technicians) and Postdoctoral Fellows employed in Basu Laboratory in various techniques.
- Work included supervision, designing experiments, implementation, and analysis of data.
- Assisted them in preparing for regular lab meetings and for oral presentations.
- Taught the following courses/classes: IBGP-7900 Cancer Immunology: Critical Journal Readings (9/2013).
- Research faculty in the Family Medicine Research Institute, Department of Family Medicine, School of Medical and Biomedical Sciences.
- Lead evaluator for the Strategic Prevention Framework - State Incentive Grant (SPF-SIG), funded through SAMHSA.
Research Assistant Professor I Resume
Objective : Looking for a long term position as Director of analytics; including categorial analytics with AI. Ontologist, non-SQL, SQL, Python, C, REST, DHTML.
Skills : nuclear research, nuclear engineering, nuclear electronics.
- Developed grant proposes and managed budgets. Co-Director of the Neural Network Research Facility.
- Received National Science Foundation grant in support of a national conference on biological signal process and cognition.
- Received contracts and grants from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency in the area of distributed intelligence.
- Interacted with program managers at DARPA and NSF and with an extended scientific community.
- Funded by NSF to develop original work on computational models of human/computer interactions in Objective C and in parallel C.
- Inter component language developed and published as an internal report to NSF, DARPA.
- Developed parallel computation of original models of learning using a network of Next Computers, SUN computers, and transputers.
Lead Research Assistant Professor Resume
Headline : Experienced PhD scientist with in-depth knowledge of cancer molecular biology research and a track record of successful achievements. Thrive in results-driven team environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sigma Plot.
- Leader of the research team in mechanisms of resistance to targeted therapy in lung cancer.
- Coordinator for the multi-institutional and multi-departmental task force for a research project in early detection of lung cancer.
- Coordinator for multi-departmental meetings: organization of Lung Cancer Research Forum Seminars.
- Providing statistical expertise to help study design for multiple NIH funded projects and participating in the grant proposals.
- Collaborating with clinicians and biologists, providing assistance with study designs and data analyses.
- Mentoring graduate students and providing departmental service. Developing new statistical methods for GWAS and RNA-seq analysis.
- Served as the Head of CNS Pharmacogenomics in the Center for Pharmacogenomics.
Associate Research Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Effectively directed a high throughput genomic project for leading a team of researchers. Extensive research experiences in multiple level genome editing, including CRISPR/CAS9 and viral-delivered shRNA gene knockdown.
Skills : SAS data manupulation, analysis, and Visulaization.
- TN Established and executed high-throughput genetic and chemical screens for identification circadian clock modifiers.
- Established metabolically relevant cell-autonomous clock reporter cell lines to screen additional circadian clock genes.
- Identified and characterized "Chrono" as a novel circadian clock gene.
- Implemented shRNA screening for clock modifiers using the circadian clock reporter cell lines and identified clock modifiers.
- Biochemical and molecular characterization of clock modifiers in circadian physiology.
- Identified chemical targets of clock modifiers using LOPAC chemical library screening.
- Successfully knocked out multiple genes using CRISPR/CAS9 technology in MMH-D3 hepatocytes.
Research Assistant Professor Resume
Headline : Experienced with projects in active remediation of super fund sites, mining, metallurgy, transportation, chemical and pharmaceutical, and petroleum industries sites, as well as projects in monitored natural attenuation.
Skills : Thin Films, Materials Science, Device Characterization.
- Detector and collimator design for high sensitivity clinical SPECT, subject to realistic economic constraints.
- Implementation of adaptive imaging through variable system geometry for task-specific acquisition.
- Developed a novel pixelated scintillation detector, yielding significant performance advantages over state-of-the-art systems.
- Improved detector performance through scintillation light modification by an embedded reflector and absorber components.
- Introduced new numerical metrics for detector performance evaluation.
- Implemented tools for Monte-Carlo simulations of detector and collimator systems.
- Conducted studies of large datasets of patient anatomical data for system geometry optimization.