Director Of Software Development Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of diverse IT industry experience in the fields of online retail, financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, B2C/B2B and startups.
Skills : Agile, Scrum, Java, Unix, Linux, Mentor.
- Directed development teams, supporting Auctions, Social Media, Marketing, SEO, CRM, and Personalization.
- Managed technical relationship with partners for Real Estate, Autos and Vacations.
- Helped spearhead and implement agile development process.
- Worked closely with business groups to deliver multiple projects per team quickly and effectively.
- Helped business with strategic decisions and product evaluation, negotiation and procurement of 3rd party software/services/training.
- Mentored teams on best practices of Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Developed a migration plan C++ to Java.
Sr. Director Of Software Development Resume
Summary : Objective is to secure a leadership position with an organization that emphasizes the service that it provides as well as the importance of the employees that make it possible.
Skills : AWESM Stack Developer, Programmer.
- Managed design and development of a web-based guided-selling system (product & system configuration), to provide sales efficiencies for complex, .
- Responsible for development and delivery of ProofMark, a web-enabled information security product that enables creation of irrefutable.
- Led, designed and created various proprietary software applications including customer facing web portals.
- Created Web Application that displays realtime truck processing statistics at distribution centers using C# and Entity Framework.
- Helped create detention efficiencies as clients were alerted of any time thresholds being exceeded (set rules stored in database).
- Rapidly developed in approximately 3 months.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET MVC SPA Web Application used to collect and transmit transactional data.
Bachelor Of Science
Director Of Software Development III Resume
Summary : Extensive experience with all phases of Software Development of hardware and software environments. Experience ranges from embedded systems through data acquisition, processing, analysis and data presentation for complex requirements.
Skills : IT Management, It Project Management.
- Worked with executive management, product management, software quality and customers to build a world-class quality management system to help.
- Directly managed all technical personnel, motivated project teams and conducted performance reviews.
- Used an agile (SCRUM) development methodology, supervised both local development team as well as a team.
- Designed and implemented platform independent set-top-box application layer for a subscription based HD media on demand service.
- Implemented application framework and software modules for satellite based content transfer, subscriber content and account management, metadata and media access.
- Developed investor targeted feature prototypes ahead of SoC and platform availability.
- Founded the software department from initial recruiting of staff.
MS In Electrical Engineering
Director Of Software Development III Resume
Summary : Software development director recognized for strong leadership, a proven record of delivering innovative products in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Skills : Computer, Development.
- Led efforts to design and develop software for the diagnostic device and Web-based data warehouse.
- Implemented an iterative methodology for rapidly producing software deliverables.
- Established standards and procedures for achieving FDA compliance, including requirements traceability and code quality.
- Led the design and development of Fuser, a consumer-oriented web application which allowed users to aggregate multiple email and social networking .
- Successfully ported legacy DOS basic sales/finance system to windows environment and brought to market.
- Developed marketing website for software sales and training programs.
- Provided regulatory compliance software and information to the aviation industry.
Director Of Software Development/Executiv Resume
Headline : Visionary and creative MIS Executive with the proven ability to design, implement and manage high performance enterprise systems by introducing cost-efficient, advanced technologies.
Skills : Project Management Strategy & Execution Process Improvements.
- Led team in full life-cycle development efforts of aircraft maintenance tracking application.
- Led five DevOp teams responsible for systems which process $10 Billion annual payments for travel bookings on all company websites.
- Created outcome measurements and goals for the teams.
- Recommended and led improvements in software development processes and technologies, such as behavior driven development, transformation.
- Responsible for working directly with the CTO in setting the direction for the team of programmers, meeting deadlines, running sales meetings.
- Centered management focus on the growing Software Development team.
- Served as subject matter expert for legacy systems while undergoing an initiative to restructure all back-end systems.
BS In Application
Asst. Director Of Software Development Resume
Headline : Results-oriented technology leader. Agile/ Lean Coach who builds and leads highly efficient, happy, value focused software delivery teams. Cross-functional collaborator with excellent communication, customer focused and relationship-building skills.
Skills : Agile, Scrum, Project Management, Coaching, Development.
- Established operating policies, schedules, milestones and delivery plans, working with other groups to meet business requirements.
- Evaluated progress to project scope and time-line commitments and took corrective action when necessary aligning to stakeholder expectation.
- Directed a software development department of 10 employees.
- Responsible for the delivery of HD video conferencing products that provided 720p and 1080p codec functionality.
- Responsible for project management.
- Responsible for delivery of video components including HD cameras, I/O, system software and codecs.
- Supported open-source MTA and develop email platform.
B.S. In Computer Science
Director Of Software Development II Resume
Summary : Brand and Marketing Consultant, have over 15 years of varied experience in several industries. Specialties include user interface design, web design, presentation design, & product marketing for print and web.
Skills : Visual Artist, Adobe Creative Suite, User Interface Design, Project Management.
- Developed and implemented technology roadmap.
- Partnered with business teams to align software development efforts with company's strategic and business imperative goals.
- Managed large portfolio of concurrent projects and support activities.
- Ensured all technical solutions can provide uninterrupted 24x7 services to 2M+ of online and offline users.
- Provided on-demand document management and communications delivery for the health insurance industry.
- Spearheaded dramatic turnaround of the Datatrac Network, a SaaS-based Value-Added Network of over 400 separate shippers and couriers in the expedited.
- Used Agile techniques, a queue-based service-oriented architecture, an offshore India team, and locally recruited staff to deliver a fully functional.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Director Of Software Development Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, quick learner with ability to adapt and conform to changing responsibilities and deliver outstanding performance in any role.
- Deployed the web application to run all DRH Construction back office processes.
- Helped to redefined the current way the DRH conducts business in an affirmative and positive way by leading the effort in streamlining DRH business workflow.
- Processed and implemented a standardized company nomenclature of all operations.
- Saved DRH time and money by greatly reducing the client invoicing time from 56 weeks to only 7 days.
- Reversed an AR cash flow issue, that last year was millions of dollars behind, and routinely payments on completed projects were 60 to 90 days late.
- Managed staff of 5 system architects.
- Worked as an individual contributor, assigned tasks, oversaw work, and assisted with difficult technical issues, interpersonal issues.
MASTERS In COMPUTER SCIENCE
Director Of Software Development/Coordinator Resume
- Supervised application development team and created design documents.
- Designed database architecture and specifications for initial prototype using Palm IIIe platform.
- Built the development team that would take the product specifications and build a releasable product.
- Scouted and opened a development office and oversaw all operations in the Carlsbad office.
- Hired 12 developers and QA and established development best practices, policies, coding standards, and procedures.
- Architected all tiers including the client, middle layer, server, and database layers.
- Supported a portfolio of government and commercial clients.
Director Of Software Development Resume
Skills : Enterprise Software, Offshore Development, Agile, Scrum, RUP, Java, J2EE,.
- Created initial VS solutions and organized projects within to form the basic layout of the solution architecture, as well as enforcing the desired level of separation of concerns.
- Delegated workloads out to other members of the development team.
- Communicated requirements and tracked project progress.
- Tracked down problems with less obvious causes and fixed them.
- Verified code for completeness and style concerns, ensuring documentation was adequate on larger projects.
- Developed custom database applications for HVAC Contracting Industry.
- Designed and implemented new copy protection methodologies.