Summary : Over 38 Year's Experience in Planning/Inspection, Civil and Architectural Engineering, Commercial and Residential Planning, GPS Surveying and Quality Control Inspections, All Around General Shop Help in Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical. Ability to Learn and Adapt to New Skills Efficiently And Timely. SKILLS: AutoCAD from the day it released to release 17.
Skills : Drafting, Drafting, Planning.
- Accountable for planning and estimating materials, man hours to accomplish maintenance/repairs and minor construction work.
- Research required materials through the use of Military supply system (IWIMS), industrial catalogs and local supply support.
- Responsible for inspection of roofs, structural, mechanical and electrical in all facilities on military base.
- Performed high quality computer drawings and documents for all areas of engineering community planning operations and programming section.
- Provide quality quarterly updates to the quality control officer.
- Assist engineers and community planner in design, drafting and GIS to TRI Service standards.
- Provide surveying and technical services as need to complete projects.
- Maintain as-build drawings, work orders, and base map updates to the base comprehensive plans.
Drafting And Design
Associate Draftsman Resume
Summary : Design fixture for machine, Drawing Machines Assembly and Component, Drawing layout for production and offices area.
Skills : Microsoft Offices, Outlook, Auto Cad, Solid Works, Sing Lab, Adove Photoshop CS3, 3D Printer.
- Support project transition and future layout.
- Assisting engineering and other department.
- Supervisor any architectural projects of facilities department.
- Employee Symbol, Attendance achievement award six year, Spot award work performed during different phase project BD plant, Green Awards for excellent in environmental stewardship.
- Skills Used Organization and management in projects architectural and mechanical design.
- Skill in supervisor projects and management documentation.
- Teamwork with engineer and electronic technician in improvement project to machines.
Associate Degreen In Draftsman
Architectural Draftsman Resume
Summary : I am looking for full time work that will allow me the opportunity to apply the concepts and skills developed in undergraduate level courses to an entry level associate position. I would also like to develop new skills that will allow me to build a career in Mechanical Engineering.
Skills : Management, Drafting, Customer Service, Design, Bookkeeping, Bookkeeping, Inventory Management, CAD, Creativity, Bowling Mechanics.
- Reorganized 10 years' worth of electronic files, making them easily accessible.
- Managed the filing of all finished jobs, making them easily accessible.
- Took initiative to research and test new drafting and 3D modeling/rendering software to determine direction of growth of a house design and structural engineering firm.
- Assisted architects in joint projects in drafting and preparing construction documents for retail buildings, tenant improvements, day care center, and restaurants.
- Created monthly statistical reports for house designs for 6 years.
- Scheduled and conducted meetings with clients.
- Drafted designs for residential houses, multi-family units, structural engineering projects.
- Assisted in designing landscapes and in creating construction documents for landscape designs.
Certification In Silver Coach
Summary : More than twenty years related background with skills and experience including: AutoCAD 12, 13, 14, 2000, Autodesk Inventor (1 yr) Cadkey 3D solid works (2 months) Mechanical assemblies Layouts Schematics Installation Instructions Sales drawings Patent drawings Purchase drawings Shop drawings Sales drawings Detail drawings Sheet metal fabrication drawings Isometrics.
Skills : Experience in 3D design using Solid Edge ST4 and ST6,.
- Prepared detailed shop drawings (ACAD 14LT) of trash chutes, linen chutes and storage lockers from takeoffs provided by sales department.
- Took each project from sales through the design and approval stages into the fabrication and production stages.
- Provided detailed cut sheets for production to fabricate from.
- Decided which jobs went into each months production.
- Kept monthly production and approval logs.
- Constant communication with project managers and superintendents for each project.
- Visited job sites for field measurements and also helped the installation crews when needed.
Computer Draftsman Resume
Objective : Over 38 Year's Experience in Planning/Inspection, Civil and Architectural Engineering, Commercial and Residential Planning, GPS Surveying and Quality Control Inspections, All Around General Shop Help in Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical. Ability to Learn and Adapt to New Skills Efficiently And Timely. SKILLS: AutoCAD from the day it released to release 17.
Skills : Drafting, Drafting, planning.
- Responsible for structural detailing, as-builts alterations, pneumatic/hydraulic/fuel/gas piping, maintaining drafting standards, and meeting strict deadlines.
- Update project files (Master CNC, PDFs, AutoCAD, and Field data) and maintain communication with Project Engineers on any changes that arise.
- Collaborate with QA/QC personnel to ensure issued drawings are up-to-date, and revisions recorded and updated in project data books.
- Utilize drafting software: Tekla Structural Detailing, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD 3D Mechanical to produce manufacturing and installation drawings.
- Elicited feedback from Construction Managers and Shop Foremen to improve manufacturing drawings, and improve overall communication between the Drafting, Engineering, and Construction divisions.
- Volunteered often, for field surveys, mappings, and inspections of rig components and systems, to compare to issued drawings and make the appropriate revisions as necessary.
- Checked and adjusted bill of materials to ensure drawings met material grade requirements as requested by Project Engineer through the use of building information modeling (BIM).
B.S. In Project Management
Survey Draftsman Resume
Objective : Employed in the field of commercial and residential design for 8+ years. Designed, drafted and managed the build out of over 70 stores in the US and Canada while working for Taco Del Mar. Designed, permitted and managed build-out of local soup restaurant to completion as an independent designer. Drafted construction documents for national supermarkets, banks and coffee shops. Managed portions of LEED project for a national bank as well as assisted in material selection.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Google Sketchup, Excel, Creative Suite, Rhino, DProfiler.
- Achievements: Successfully managed portions of LEED project as well as assisted in material selection.
- Assisted in creation on library to stream line production drafting.
- Responsibilities: Drafted construction sets, bid sets, as-built drawings, and conceptual drawings of multiple project types including fuel stations, grocery stores, quick serve restaurants and banks.
- Coordinated redlines and design/construction revisions with Structural and MEP engineers to ensure that architectural revisions were communicated and coordinated with appropriate persons.
- Performed site surveys and field measurments.
- Selected materials and provided specification of building components.
- Assisted in site layouts for fuel stations.
- Created permit packages, submitted permits, completed and coordinated all comments received by local jurisdiction.
Associates Of Applied Science In Interior Design
Intern Draftsman Resume
Headline : Seeking a career with a progressive organization where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and experience which allows for advancement and growth.
Skills : I am in the process of completing my AAS Drafting Degree.
- Performed full service design and engineering work using AutoCAD for various civil, marine, structural developers and contractors.
- Performed engineering and design tasks for over ten distinct ferry landings and terminals in the Tri-State Area.
- Designed and engineered various waterfront, landscape and architectural development.
- Worked with a team of 80 employees, consisting of key members to each projects such as developers, draftsmans, and project engineers.
- Facility Support Assembled documents, proposals, and drawings.
- Made copies of documents, proposals, and drawings.
- In charge of transporting project, samples, and equipment to corporations such as: Con Edison, New Jersey Transit, etc.
Certificate In CAD
Tool Designer/Draftsman Resume
Objective : I believe that I possess the skills necessary to excel in any Interior Design field and, coupled with my lifelong interest in design and computer-based graphics, I am certain that I am a fitting candidate for consideration. I have taken great strides in advancing my skills in the field of architectural and interior design and am confident in my ability to create innovative solutions in any environment.
Skills : AutoCAD, Microsoft office, CADWorx, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft excel.
- Prepared detailed layouts of electrical equipment rooms, automation monitoring control rooms and outside distribution system.
- Layout of branch circuitry and preparing panel board indexes.
- Preparing various wiring diagrams and one line diagrams.
- Preparing sketches delineating various views as to installation methods.
- Updating drawings due to revisions and/or changes to contract.
- Research of Structural, Architectural and Mechanical drawings for details and direct contact with other trades to solve conflicts.
- Direct contact with field personnel to determine their layout requirements.
Bachelor Of Science In Geology
AutoCAD Draftsman Resume
Objective : A creative, results-oriented professional who values excellence, has high standards and effectively meets schedules. Seeking a Survey Manager position, with the intent of becoming a Registered Professional Land Surveyor within six months.
Skills : Autocad, Excel, Word, Access, Access.
- Created alignment drawings, from survey data files, using Carlson 2004 software.
- Created deed sketches to add to survey data files from deeds.
- Survey Technician Created spreadsheet data files from survey data using Trimble software.
- Imported data from spreadsheet files into main model files and created linework from field notes.
- Created profile and easement drawings, from main model files.
- Surveyor in Training (SIT) Created certified easement drawings, Coordinated drafting and technician task for roadwork project and was responsible for overall quality of roadwork drawings for PK Land Partnership group.
- Created boundary survey drawings from field data.
Masters In Information Technology
Design Draftsman Resume
Objective : Seasoned and versatile Designer Current experience in Structural, Piping, and Mechanical disciplines Previous experience in MEP, Civil, and Electrical disciplines Excellent 3D capabilities in AutoCAD, Solidworks, and Inventor Self-motivated; able to work well independently or as a team Detail oriented, analytical and problem solving skills Experienced in project management, file management, and document control.
Skills : Autocad, Solidworks, Inventor, Structural Steel Design, Mechanical Design, Piping Design.
- Created detailed structural drawings for structural support of equipment, including Bill of Materials using AutoCAD.
- Created and updated electrical schematics and P&IDs.
- Analyzed project information such as sketches, photos, as-builts, etc.
- to plan out the project, estimate time to meet deadlines, and create accurate and appropriate designs and drawings.
- Created 3D views of structural plans in AutoCAD to enhance the understanding of the assembly and installation.
- Made modifications to the CAD Manual to further refine the CAD standards.
- Worked with document control to issue and file completed drawings.
Bachelor Of Science
CADD Draftsman Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a CAD Documentation & Drafting Manager where I can apply my knowledge and experience in a mutually beneficial capacity.
Skills : Solidworks, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, Microsoft Excel, Word And Powerpoint, SharePoint, Geometric Tolerancing, Documentation Standards.
- Participated in design review meetings with engineers.
- Created detail, wire harness, schematic, general arrangement and assembly drawings to meet drafting standards.
- Worked closely with engineers and customers on new manufacturing processes on current and new products.
- Participated on various committees within the organization.
- Created 3D models and checked for tolerance stack up to be used in petrochemical and military applications.
- Reviewed drawing markups and made necessary changes.
- Checked completed work, dimensions, materials, and quantities to be used.
Associates Of Applied Science
Objective : An AutoCad Technician with Computer Drafting skills experienced in working with the Army Corps of Engineers, Civil Engineers and Senior Architects under the direction of Licensed Practicing Surveyors and Senior Draftsmen. Four years of experience working daily with AutoCad 2006 & 2009, Microsoft Office, and Windows operating systems. Detail oriented and ability to multi-task. Developed and implemented successful Topographic Surveys, Legal Descriptions, Plat, Deeds and Tax research in Jackson, Platte, Cass and Clay Counties as well as Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas.
Skills : Design, Drafting, Graphics, 3D Modeling, BIM, Blueprint Literate, Coordination.
- Prepare detailed architectural drawings for residential and commercial construction projects.
- Create architectural drawings based on building specifications, calculations and sketches.
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
- Analyze building specifications, codes, space to create architectural design.
- Use CAD equipment and conventional drafting station to prepare drawings, charts and records.
- Develop electrical and structural designs to incorporate into architectural drawings.
- Supervise and guide draftspersons when needed.
- Work with architect to ensure that construction project is in accordance with design specifications.
Bachelor's Degree In Architecture