Eastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain a sales, sales management, or marketing management position which can enable me to make a positive contribution to sales growth, develop and obtain consensus for 3-5 year strategic plan, identify new channels of distribution, identify and develop needed product line extensions, and identify and develop products and programs to penetrate new markets.
Skills : Develop Strong Customer Relationships, Sales.
- Closed four new OEM laser manufacturing accounts worth in total revenues.
- Trained and supervised eight District Sales Managers, two operation specialists and one service engineer.
- Authorized and directed the implementation of market development funds, product allocations and negotiated purchase agreements to distributors .
- Sold annual sales Pharmaceutical Laboratory Test Instruments.
- Managed Service Technicians for US .
- Doubled the size of the company over-all with 3.5 mil bank order.
- Gained needed experience in high end furniture.
Bachelor's In Chemistry
Sr. Eastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain an executive sales position where will be challenged to exceed sales goals and develop strategies that close new accounts. Leadership develops successful teams. Enthusiastic, competitive and a true professional.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Sale Team Management, Benefits Administration.
- Prepared quarterly newsletter to manufacturer's representatives to inform them of recent key projects, products used, reasons for their use, and how products can be successfully applied.
- Incorporated Reed Connect, SalesForce and Axapata into a consolidated building project targeting system.
- Called on C level clients within major manufacturers and marketers of dietary supplements for the bulk ingredient sales division of Wilke Resources, Inc.
- Increased active accounts in territory by 25% in 12 months.
- Increased total revenue from territory by 38% in 18 months.
- Represented over ten ingredients differing in their sourcing, marketability and therapeutic action.
- Effectively communicated the intended use, features and scientific support of products.
Bachelor Of Science In Biology
Jr. Eastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : A versatile, profit and success driven professional leader with a successful career in diagnostic medical device sales, account management and strategic planning within the healthcare industry. Proven year over year performance with a consistent record of top sales growth, consultative and strategic selling, and effective team leadership.
Skills : Consultative & Strategic Selling.
- Participated in the research and development of innovative therapies and their efficacy, including the development of protocols for study and analysis of clinical data.
- Effectively communicated technical concepts through oral or written presentations.
- Applied Spectral Imaging is a leading developer and manufacturer of comprehensive medical device solutions for Cytogenetics and Pathology imaging and data management needs.
- Managed a 22-state eastern territory selling analytical pathology and cytogenetic digital imaging solutions.
- Managed, negotiated and contracted with National Accounts including LabCorp, Quest Diagnostics, NIH, NCI, CDC, and UNC.
- Pathology focused areas include Anatomical Pathology, CytoPath, DermPath, HemPath, and SurgPath.
- Pathology analysed consisting of IHC, Cytology, TB, and Cellularity of BM density.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Management And Marketing
Asst. Eastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated sales professional offering more than 30 years in both inside and outside sales. Proven ability to find new clients, markets and expand business relationships while increasing customer loyalty all aid in empowering a team and company to success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ACT, Hubspot, Intuitive ERP.
- Created panel approaches converging Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence assays.
- Responsible for growing Eastern regional Sales.
- Responsible for Customer sales and support while growing potential new client base.
- Initiated and controlled the sales process negotiating prices, terms of payment and lease to own options.
- Offsited and onsited customer contact, training and support.
- Responsible for Inventory control and product scheduling.
- Responsible for estimates and client bids.
BA In Sociology
Associate Eastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Client-driven, quality-focused district manager with proven track record of top performance Retail leader with profound and broad expertise in every aspect of store management and operations. Critically evaluates and minimizes operational costs in context of store profitability.
Skills : Computer in Office and Excel and Power Point, Management in retail stores, Sales manager.
- Maintained sales and growth reporting.
- Responsible for Product design and benefit analysis.
- Promoted equipment recommendations for highest production rates and contractor profitability.
- Developed and trained a distributor network base throughout the Southeastern States with sales in excess of ten million dollars.
- Maintained and managed the overall sales function, planning, policies, contracts and distribution.
- Sustained and built continuity of everyday business.
- Communicated product promotions on new and existing products, handle warranty and parts issues.
B.S. In Business Management
Lead Eastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Top performing and results oriented administrator with a strong work ethic and excellent multi-tasking ability. Self-starter, functioning effectively with minimum supervision. Proficient in office and executive support, bookkeeping, customer service and sales.
Skills : Dealer Sales, Dealer Sales.
- Provided product training and sales tools to ensure success of account objectives.
- Strategically prioritized and executed key account relationships in order to establish a strong business foundation.
- Established and provided annual and monthly account forecasts of revenue by customer for everyday and promotional business to ensure purchasing efficiencies.
- Continually analyzed business in order to strategically implement sales plans and objectives in order to surpass company goals.
- Professionally represented the customer-friendly and service orientation values of the sales organization.
- Received Outstanding Sales Performance and Quota Achievement Award for first place sales status of entire sales force.
- Invited by largest customer's VP of Sales to be exclusive presenter at national sales meeting to motivate over 150 sales representatives.
Eastern Regional Sales Manager III Resume
Objective : Outside Sales for a company needing the services of a seasoned professional who can hit the ground running and improve it's standing in the market place. One from which can retire after devoting remaining years.
Skills : Service Work Estimating, Parts Purchasing, Sales Training Videos.
- Won top three largest sales in company's history, worth 11%, 10% and 7% of company's annual revenue.
- Held Company record for largest dollar volume booked in one year.
- Sold first national contract, driving change in company policy to enable regional managers to sell nationally.
- Managed and grew network of over 50 dealers through end-to-end consultative approach including joint sales calls, proposal generation and product training.
- Closed sales leads cultivated by dealers through hands-on involvement from analyzing customer needs.
- Provided recommendations, conducting site surveys, writing proposals and designing implementation strategies.
- Collaborated with senior executives and engineers on concept and design of custom solutions to meet customer needs.
Management Training Series
Eastern Regional Sales Manager II Resume
Objective : Vendor Managed Inventory Solution Selling Supply Chain Management Performance & KPI Reports Technical Knowledge Organizational Development Technical Process Selling P&L Responsibility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales , Sales Management, Business.
- Managed the power generation dealer and OEM accounts.
- Responsible for dealer development, training and customer retention.
- Successfully secured projects including Tampa Electric Company, Bechtel, Ford, Chrysler, Trane, Comfort and NICOR.
- Developed and executed sales plans to meet orders, share, revenue, margin and expense budget objectives.
- Consistently exceeded quota by 14% to 40% growing the territory over three years.
- Identified weaker territories and recommended changes.
- Replaced and developed a dealer which resulted in an 800% increase in that Midwest sales territory.
B.A. In Social Sciences
Eastern Regional Sales Manager I Resume
Headline : Outside Sales for a company needing the services of a seasoned professional who can hit the ground running and improve it's standing in the market place. One from which can retire after devoting remaining years.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Communication skills.
- Consolidated another territory with an existing stronger dealer providing more products and services to the area.
- Delivered training to dealer reps and secured financing through collaboration with dealer principals.
- Hired to lead the expansion effort and develop the Eastern Region, consisting of all states.
- Submitted a comprehensive business plan detailing all aspects of the Expansion Plan prior to being hired.
- Accepted, hired and relocated to Raleigh, NC to implement and execute the plan.
- Identified, recruited and hired nine experienced sales professionals.
- Provided leadership and direction in implementing sales strategies while developing sales goals and forecasts.
B.S. In Business Management/Geography
Eastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Sales and Marketing Coordinator/Director of Sales/HR and Benefits Administration Highly structured and creative sales and marketing professional with a successful track record in managing and developing internal and field salespeople. Strong background in communications and graphic design / branding in print and web media.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing Automation, Management, Leadership Development, Product Management.
- Worked in a collaborative effort with East sales team to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Products Sold Quick couplers and clamps.
- Sold grocery chains, mass merchandisers, military and food distributors.
- Managed food and candy brokers.
- Managed and developed regional sales of products such as aerial lifts, telescopic aerial lifts and other products primarily to municipalities and .
- Responsible for customer development, technical specifications, market research and reporting to Vice President as required.
- Increased sales from one million dollars to four million dollars Direct sales of all products to key national, regional, retail accounts.
Master Of Arts In Journalism