Education Intern Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a position that will contribute professional experience in an established organization. Also seeking a position that utilizes professional skills and experience.
Skills : Arc GIS, MAT lab, Microsoft.
- Educated the public about a variety of wild animals during the Wild Wonders program.
- Educated the public about conservation programs and species survival plans.
- Maintained up to date records of each animal regarding their physical and behavioral health.
- Positioned where skills, education, and experience will benefit.
- Challenged and where can continue to expand technical and business skills through opportunities for learning.
- Educated with a Master's degree in business administration from University.
- Obtained many valuable skills in the fields of technology and business.
Education Intern I Resume
Objective : Objective is to gain employment experience that will help prepare for professional geology exam. Hope to learn and apply creative problem solving techniques during position.
Skills : Classroom Management, Writing Instruction, Lesson Planning.
- Led role for two out of four classes daily for a semester.
- Planned own units and administered them to both grade level and AP classes.
- Impact on the education of many seniors at Little Rock school district.
- Mentored the teacher praised especially how effective it was with the higher achieving AP students.
- Developed the most efficient way to organize science kits for homeschool education companies.
- Worked one-on-one with an individual with disabilities.
- Helped with job applications, school, and general advice.
Jr. Education Intern Resume
Objective : Career goals are to help organizations develop deep bonds in the community and provide relevant and engaging programming and services.
Skills : Small Movie Production, Public Speaking, Informal Education.
- Conducted field trips for large school groups which included coordinating, planning, set up, facilitating, and clean up.
- Conducted outreach events which included calling the site beforehand.
- Established details, driving to out of state locations, collecting payment.
- Transported live animals, and ensuring the functionality of the equipment.
- Themed summer day camp including all planning and preparation of materials for a class of 12 students.
- Ensured the smooth operation of the camp. Animal care including feeding turtles and saltwater animals.
- Directed volunteers during feeding and cleaning, capturing new animals for tanks.
Masters Of Science
Education Intern II Resume
Headline : Seeking a career that will utilize strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills, while providing professional experience.
Skills : Management, Administrative, Event Coordination, Budget Management.
- Participated in the planning and development of the "Jazz n' Family Fun Days" for 2014.
- Aided the development of engaging art workshop experiences for the weekend's visitors.
- Responsible for developing a system for tracking and reporting the museum's "Made in the USA" exhibition in-gallery interpretation data.
- Assisted in the data collection of visitor experience surveys.
- Assisted with the museum's monthly "Phillips After 5" events.
- Conducted research on the history of the museum and the work in the permanent collection with the goal.
- Successfully led multiple "spotlight" tours during the internship.
Education Intern/Executive Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Administrator / Educator currently working in the Automotive industry looking to transition back into the non-for-profit arena.
Skills : Basic Financial Analysis, Technical Skills.
- Supervised Museum store staff and worked in the Museum's retail space.
- Managed Museum's online social networking sites.
- Acted as Museum's membership coordinator, using Past Perfect software for records of membership dues, donations, and in-kind support.
- Edited grant proposals, exhibit text, and other copyrighted Museum documentation.
- Participated in the creation of the Museum's Family Backpack program, implemented in October 2009.
- Redesigned and re-implemented the Museum's Main Street Treasure Hunt Scouts Architecture badge program.
- Researched, wrote living history scripts, costumed, and trained volunteers.
Master Of Science
Education Intern/Analyst Resume
Objective : Utilize acquired knowledge and experiences to secure a teaching position in a school that encourages creativity, exploration, and enthusiasm for learning.
Skills : Presentations, Teaching.
- Taught the Zoo Team to teach the public about conservation.
- Mentored the teen Program in education about citizen science programs.
- Currently, work with the butterflies informing guests about the different conservation programs.
- Impacted that can have by making minor adjustments to their lives.
- Reached Maximum Independence worked with mentally challenged individuals.
- Helped live independently by mentoring and educating.
- Picked them up from Home to Day Habilitation.
Associate Education Intern Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will both challenge and provide personal development while utilizing strengths. Provide assistance in the classroom, helping students discover real world connections.
Skills : Spanish, Portuguese, Teaching.
- Oversaw the daily operation of the Jazz Institute's summer camp for high school students musicians.
- Instructed the students on jazz technique and repertoire.
- Regularly completed office tasks such as drafting and editing letters and brochures, filing.
- Worked closely with jazz educators to develop a curriculum for the Jazz Institute.
- Designed and implemented a social media plan to promote events through Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop skills in teaching and curriculum development.
- Demonstrated skills in writing, editing, social media promotions, and organization.
Lead Education Intern Resume
Summary : Teach the public about the biological processes of the planet, elicit excitement about the earth's creatures, and encourage conservation habits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MVSP, PHYLIP, R, R, ZIMS.
- Trained including invertebrates, small mammals, birds, and large carnivores.
- Gave tours through the safari park.
- Interacted and teach the public, including school groups and young children.
- Displayed case on Borneo rainforest and crate training a mara.
- Educational powerpoint for zoo's docents.
- Poster designed for the Wildlife Safari Conservation Committee.
- Used Clicker training, diet making skills, husbandry, public speaking.
Asst. Education Intern Resume
Objective : To provide young clients with opportunities for growth in a clinically creative environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Retail Management, Retail Sales.
- Instructor for with the summer camp programs teaching classes to children from grades k-10.
- Attended the Stranding Team workshop.
- Provided an opportunity to work with a spotted dolphin.
- Instructed on the proper procedures in the mammal kitchen dealing with food preparation.
- Observed various species of dolphins, skates, rays, and other wildlife that were native to the Tampa-Clearwater region of Florida.
- Conducted field research in an estuary through the use of a net pull.
- Recorded and the results were reported to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission.
Education Intern Resume
Summary : Interested in a job in the medical field that involves direct patient care to gain valuable experience in a healthcare setting. Promote learning that extends beyond the classroom.
Skills : Marketing, Event Planning, Facilities Management.
- Traveled to sport or business events in Northeast OH and communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Marketed the Hall of Fame and all of its opportunities and events.
- Created an inviting atmosphere to get people excited about the Hall of Fame and football.
- Organized and planned events for small classes of 30 and large classes.
- Utilized the Adobe Suite to create activities and tailor information sheets to visiting school groups.
- Performed numerous activities such as: public speaking, editing documents.
- Scheduled and giving tours, creating an educational atmosphere, and contacting educators through different mediums.