Promotional Model Resume
Objective : To gain employment, where skills, experience and professionalism allow to be a part of a successful team. Maximizing positive customer feedback and always continue to strive for improvement.
Skills : Typing Skills, Customer Service, Hosting.
- Created awareness to the magazine by obtaining email subscriptions and through prize giveaways.
- Sponsored events going on Accomplishments With this job there were a lot of hands-on tasks.
- Passed out magazines and email subscriptions would also be acting concierge to whoever we were sponsoring events for.
- Acted as a personal liaison, other times would be participating in prize giveaways.
- Rolled Out allowed to meet others and venture out to different places and things.
- Promoted and marketed various products and companies, adapting to a variety of clientele.
- Acted as a liaison for various brands at in-store promotions and other events, run demonstrations, hand out samples.
Promotional Model I Resume
Objective : To display the prior entertainment work in the hopes of attaining a well deserved position in the field of news, media and entertainment broadcast.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
- Modeled the different fur outfits for customers.
- Promoted the Fur store wearing the different furs and handing out flyers.
- Promotional Work has done promotions for PNC bank and worked on their street team.
- Engaged guests to take pictures with Heineken girls.
- Promoted the brand throughout the whole weekend by attending events Insuring the client received photos.
- Greeted Guest Conventionally being attractive in physical appearance Promoting any brand that is associated with the company.
- Promoted special events where welcomed guests.
- Answered general questions about Thunder Valley Casino and Resort.
- Specialized in providing four-star service and hospitality for guests.
Health Care Administration
Promotional Model/Representative Resume
Summary : Experience in line manufacturing work. Experience waitressing or serving, along with promotional modeling. Most interested in working with customers like while serving.
Skills : Medication Administration, First Aid Certified.
- Required to learn about the product and company was contracted to promote.
- Checked in with the store manager, set up the table with the product was promoting, signage, and any literature from the company.
- Attracted customers by inviting them to see the product, or by asking them about their day.
- Introduced product and relate it to their lifestyle or personality.
- Shared the selling points and ask them for their feedback.
- Answered any questions, offer them the opportunity to buy the product.
- Created a fun yet professional environment.
Jr. Promotional Model Resume
Objective : Developed skills to become an organized, independent worker with strong time-management skills. Bringing a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and customer service expertise.
Skills : Customer Service, Billing, Collections, Accounting.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Answered customer questions about the company and the times the drawing would be held.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs/interests.
- Suggested approach changes to the creative team.
- Maintained high standards of cleanliness around our table.
- Received frequent employer compliments for going above and beyond normal collection amount every hour.
- Received a perfect score on work performance.
Promotional Model/Executive Resume
Objective : Experience of marketing and creating brand awareness using social media, marketing, product sampling, and selling techniques.
Skills : Program Management, Critical Thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer orientated professional work ethics.
- Highly creative, adaptive and can implement new ideas.
- Comfortable with critical team analysis and independent decision making.
- Organized, manages time efficiently and effectively.
- Promoted various liquor brands at events Offer free t-shirts and handouts to customers.
- Promoted liquor brands Provide free samples of promoted liquor brands at events.
- Discussed the ingredients and various recipes of the liquor brands Take photographs of events, promoted liquor brands.
Promotional Model/Analyst Resume
Objective : To secure full time employment in a position that will give the opportunity to succeed within the company, that will expand PC knowledge.
Skills : Public Speaking, Organization, Multi-Tasking.
- Educated patrons on the promotional product for the event.
- Answered any and all questions to the best of ability.
- Handed out/selling promotional merchandise.
- Submitted reports after the events on how many patrons were in attendance, a number of promotional merchandise handed out/purchased.
- Utilized outgoing personality and comprehensive product knowledge to promote products in various upscale establishments in the upstate of SC.
- Promoted Ford sweepstakes to people at local events Skills Used Customer service.
- Assisted fans in registering for game day event Greeted fans and promoted Heisman House event Assisted with set up.
Asst. Promotional Model Resume
Objective : To secure an entry-level position with a reputable company. Promotional models, also called brand ambassadors, are hired to promote a product and/or company brand.
Skills : Communications, Analytics, Customer Service, Sales.
- Contracted promotional model this position required me to travel to different locations to represent various companies while promoting a range of products.
- Hired specifically for certain events by various marketing companies to work at promotional events.
- Performed duties according to the client's needs.
- Presented in a professional, clean-cut manner at all promotional events.
- Learned key information about the companies that working for and the products.
- Worked directly with the customers, handing out material about the companies and their products.
- Set up and break down duties before and after each event.
Lead Promotional Model Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic individual offering outstanding customer service in a fast-paced environment. Promotional Model is to create a brand image for your organization.
Skills : Effective Communication, Inventory Preparing, Wine Knowledge.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Recorded of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
- Mixed ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Verified that guests at the bar were of legal age.
- Poured drinks using standard pour according to specifications.
- Managed strict beverage control to minimize waste.
- Ensured liquor was secured at the end of shifts.
- Processed orders on a computerized Point of Sale system.
Associate Promotional Model Resume
Summary : Professional, organized, and an independent self starter. Back/front office and management experience in the medical field for eight years. Able to work well under pressure, adaptable.
Skills : Medical, Automotive, Promotions, Property Management.
- Responsible for promoting liquor at liquor stores, bars, and clubs.
- Handed out samples, SWAG, and educating customers about different types of liquor.
- Interacted with the general public, and taking pictures.
- Promotion for activities such as the "Muddy Buddy" a dirty obstacle course and run.
- Handed out fliers and talked to people at other events to get them to come to the next big event.
- Awarded employee of the month in August.
- Used Sales and customer service, in dealing with the general public.
Associates In Arts
Promotional Model Resume
Headline : Eagerly looking for opportunities to expand young minds and to collaborate with families and the community.
Skills : Public Speaking, Computer Skills, Organization.
- Worked with an upbeat attitude to promote agency.
- Interacted with people from many different backgrounds.
- Required to have a very outgoing personality.
- Encouraged people to get involved.
- Obtained the most leads that could.
- Recruited new talent for the agency. Agency's biggest success stories.
- Able to obtained reliable leads by describing success with the agency.