Supply Planner Resume
Summary : A challenging position using computer, time/priority-management skills, attention to detail, customer service and analytical skills.
Skills : Sap, Excel, Pivot Tables.
- Created/maintained production Schedule to meet customer demand with optimal inventory levels.
- Ensured a balanced inventory level across the network Work with plants and integrated supply chain temas to address supply issues.
- Lead weekly meetings with the plant to address any conflicts with respect to material and capacity.
- Ensured the accuracy of scheduling peramiters.
- Monitored, measured, and improved performance of assigned plants schedule adherance and attainment.
- Created stock transfers orders to deploy inventory and build truck/rail orderst o minimize freight.
- Worked closely with customer service, supply planning and distribution by providing tmeily and accurate inventory and shortage invormation.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Supply Planner Resume
Summary : Supply Chain professional having full control over supply planning. Have end to end Supply Chain experience including demand fulfilment, inventory management, order management, supplier management, logistics and distribution. Industry background includes automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and retail.
Skills : MS Office, Supply Chain Management, Management, Project Management.
- Managed the total supply chain for a dedicated customer, this includes customer forecast, inventory management, order management, distribution and quality measurement.
- Demanded fulfilment, contact centre, distribution, sales, product management, business controlling and credit control.
- Measured and reported on customer forecast accuracy.
- Regularly reviewed availability of key sizes and working with demand planners to improve availability.
- Managed order process for warehouse and direct shipments from European plants including scheduling deliveries and invoicing as appropriate.
- Managed relationships with plant based supply chain planners to maximize availability for direct shipment orders and addressing any issues arising from constrained availability.
- Managed the process of customer backorder release in line with the agreed guidelines.
MSc In Operations
Jr. Supply Planner Resume
Objective : A results-driven supply chain leader with 20 years supply chain and logistics expertise in the CPG industry; recognized for a broad understanding of all supply chain functions with excellent project management skills. Known for strong leadership and analytical skills, effectively managing change, and for consistently delivering significant savings to the organization.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP, DPR, SharePoint, Great Plains And Mobile Workforce.
- Managed inventory that was procured for 4 SAP Operating Companies while striving to maintain service levels, DSOs, and decreasing aged inventory.
- Managed $1.5 million worth of inventory.
- Managed inventory daily sales of $2.5 million and annual sales of $85.4 million.
- Serviced level goal of 99.30% vs actual service level of 99.45% between 4 Operating Companies.
- Ensured replenishment alerts, purchase order placement, purchase order confirmations, and system maintenance are completed to maintain SAP and DPR service levels of 99.3%.
- Sustained aged and obsolete inventory goal of less than 2%.
- Communicated daily with suppliers via email/phone to make sure that any order issues were resolved within a 24hr period.
Supply Planner III Resume
Objective : Results focused, quality driven professional with extensive experience in Supply Chain Planning in high tech and Project Management. Demonstrate consistent achievement of objectives, strong forecast, analytical skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Extensive collaboration with cross-functional teams including Finance, Sales Operations, IT, Product Marketing, Channel Sales and Field Sales Teams to ensure business goals are met.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory Management, Legal Research, Microsoft Office.
- Analyzed short and long term demand plans against channel inventory and weeks of supply.
- Worked closely with World Wide Planning teams to ensure suppliers are meeting forecast demand plans.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams including Product Marketing, Channel Development, Global Business, Reverse Logistics, Finance and Sales Operations to ensure supply and demand is optimized.
- Managed new product introductions, excess and obsolete inventory.
- Participated in several Program and Supply chain design team meetings to implement/improve processes.
- Analyzed sales trends and channel inventory data to determine if the supplier forecast requires adjustment.
- Worked closely with Suppliers to ensure alignment of new product launch and end of life requirements.
Bachelor Of Arts In Management
Supply Planner II Resume
Summary : An experienced Supply Planner with management proficiency in a sales background and remarkable communication abilities can sufficiently achieve the desired goals. Am capable of providing quality customer service and with impeccable interpersonal skills, can build long-lasting, trusted relationships.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Oracle.
- Created and distributed strategic master production schedules for 170+ finished good items produced in one internal and 2 external plants for the Planters Business Unit which represents $335MM / 110MM pounds in annual sales.
- Implemented Lean Flow Manufacturing principles to drive efficiencies on the production lines.
- Communicated daily with the Supply Planning Analyst as well as the plant Finite Scheduler on all production and fulfillment related activities to ensure that case fill rates are at or above target.
- Provided support relevant to product availability, schedule changes, and new item launches.
- Motivated and challenged the Supply Planning Analyst to drive positive results.
- Provided constant communication of risks and opportunities related to production planning and finished goods inventory to all HQ and field peers to ensure goals are being met for Case Fill Rate, Waste, and Inventory Targets.
- Actively supported all new product launches by working closely with cross functional team members which includes Marketing, Sales Planning, R&D, External Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, and Operations.
Bachelor Of Science
Supply Planner I Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a company that will allow to fully utilize strong communication and organizational skills. Managed and coordinated shipment decision by looking at DF inventory level and re-balancing inventory at global level Monitored freight cost and worked with logistic team on air freight cost by reducing from 10% to 5% of quarterly revenue.
Skills : Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Industrial Engineer, Fluent In Chinese Mandarin.
- Managed supply chain/inventory & controlled LTB, EOL inventory for internet network equipment in 3 different theaters worldwide.
- Managed and tracked supply chain/inventory during product life cycle for network equipments which has grown 60% from $250M to $400M annual sales.
- Reviewed/planned weekly Supply/Demand for 1200 SKUs & worked with multiple suppliers to issue PO to cover demand within lead time.
- Reviewed with buyers/ODMs on production capability/ raw materials availability during holiday season to ensure continuous flow of supply.
- Worked with new product/program managers on new product set up such as item master, BOM and release of massive production.
- Generated weekly lead time /shortage report to extended teams for use to track and mitigate shortage from 7% down to 3% of total SKU.
- Worked on weekly supply plan by monitored inventory level at local distribution centers, tracked ocean shipments and re-balanced inventory at local distribution center to reduce customer delivery schedule from 6 wks to 1 wk.
Assistant Supply Planner Resume
Headline : Customer Service Professional with extensive experience working with multiple types of customers, facilities, delivery drivers, and supply companies. Effectively handles multiple tasks that are time sensitive and require attention to detail in order to coordinate the expected outcome for customers. Data entry Problem Solving Multitask Skilled Communicator.
Skills : Advanced MS Office Suite.
- Purchased and managed inventory for several facilities based on the needs of their customers.
- Coordinated the delivery of all products to various Cargill locations.
- Consulted with multiple ingredient suppliers to compare pricing in order to ensure that Cargill is purchasing the needed ingredients at the most competitive prices.
- Met World Class requirements for three consecutive years.
- Reached financial goals by lowering inventory, purchasing items at the right times and increasing margins.
- Expanded inventory spreadsheets that resulted in better management of the inventory on hand.
- Developed a route system for deliveries in order to save on trucking costs.
Associate Supply Planner Resume
Summary : Expertise in Product Management, Supply/Demand Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing & Production Management, Vendor Relationship, Inventory Control, and Operations. Proven ability to develop high performing cross-functional team. Effective problem solver and team player with positive and result-oriented approaches to handle the start-to-end processes and improve business procedures.
Skills : Supply Chain Management (10+ years), Logistics (10+ years).
- Utilized SAP to analyze customer demand, inventory, and plant capacity to plan production for two Kraft Heinz operated factories, and three co-packer facilities.
- Managed factory closure and integration of production volume into two remaining facilities.
- Responsible for single serve, portion control portfolio - approximately 700 individual product SKUS and 1200 item/distribution center combinations.
- Completed weekly capacity analysis to identify sales opportunities within the portfolio.
- Completed weekly analysis of out of date product; work with a loss prevention team to ensure root cause is identified.
- Monitored working capital to ensure excess stock is minimized.
- Worked closely with demand planning team to call out and correct issues with product shipments versus forecast.
- Managed deployment opportunities between a network of distribution centers.
- Ensured transportation opportunities occur to prevent customer shortages.
B.A. In Rhetoric
Assistant Supply Planner I Resume
Summary : A dedicated, hard-working operations, logistics, and sales professional with wide ranging expertise in purchasing, supply chain management, forecasting, quality assurance, inventory control, account/project management, cost modeling, accounts payable/receivable, cycle time reduction, and supplier/contract management. Studies consumer demand to implement the correct controls, order fulfillment, and ensures continuous satisfaction. A self directed producer who overcomes challenges by collaborating with multiple levels of a company.
Skills : Critical Analysis, Project Management, Inventory Management, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Forecasting, Technical Solutions.
- Managed demand/supply planning for inventory of mobile enhancements.
- Oversaw supply planning control parameters and facilitated allocations to fill 99% of unconstrained demand.
- Provided and maintained supplier capability, escalating supply deviations.
- Directed forecast and frame table with regard to upside/downside changes.
- Analyzed and solved Demand Supply Balancing-to-Demand Supply Visibility report accuracy issues.
- Created daily Total Order Demand reports.
- Maintained planning systems to meet Demand Supply Planning requirements.
- Controlled and maintained Days of Supply with managed products, reducing DOS from 35 to 15 days.
- Reported inventory levels and strategies to upper management.
Supply Planner Resume
Headline : Supply chain professional with 7+ years of experience within Procurement and Sales and Operations Planning across different portfolios, brands, and industries. Seeking a new career opportunity in a challenging position within supply chain.
Skills : Inventory Management, ERP, Capacity Planning.
- Trained multiple business and merchant trainees in multiple aspects of the business and processes.
- Challenged complex processes and made recommendations to achieve more efficient process and close gaps.
- Analyze TPIPs (Time Phased Inventory Plan) on a regular basis to determine quantity validation.
- Lead and coordinated weekly supply chain review meeting with internal buyers, CMs and ODMs to mitigate supply gaps by prioritization of production and allocation of components.
- Helped to minimize product spoilage, purchase order confirmation errors, and purchase order cost errors.
- Responsible for the brand new Enterprise business unit product line Assist senior planners with Desktop and Client business units Use MS Excel to .
- Decreased average inventory of brands by 17%, while increasing fill rate from 97% to 98.8%.
- Identified and assisted in resoloving slow moving, aged, obsolete and discontinued finished goods items.
- Resolved and dispatched or delivery time issues with warehousing and transportaion.