Environmental Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : Supervisor with over 9 years combined Management and Leadership Experience. Extensive Environmental Services background yielding results such as: reduced response time from 6 to 2 days thus increasing production margin by 60% Streamlining all maintenance functions for process improvements, and reducing deficiencies by developing staff trainings for process improvements.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Maintains a safe and organized work area to include the conducting of regular safety meetings and ensuring that all employees follow established safety rules and procedures.
- Establishes and reviews Standards and work procedures for all housekeeping staff.
- Plans work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to ensure adequate services are rendered to all areas.
- Interviews, Selects, hires, evaluates, and recommends termination of facility housekeeping personnel.
- Coordinates and reconciles the physical inventory counts.
- Distributes and monitors work assignments to maintain the highest level of productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Handles new employee orientation for all new employees.
- Conducts regular staff meetings and communicate with members of other departments to coordinate housekeeping activities.
Sr. Environmental Services Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a Environmental Services Supervisor position where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
Skills : Housekeeping Management, Supervisor.
- Directs and supervises employees and activities of Housekeeping and Linen Services.
- Works with laundry aide on linen orders, cancellations and breaking down of linen invoices; performs supervisor inspections, guest interviews and does appropriate follow-up of problem areas; conducts inspection of physical plant
- Performs within the prescribed limits of the hospital's and department's Ethics and Compliance program and is responsible to detect.
- Provides daily cleaning of patient care areas, outpatient areas, public areas, offices, and corridors.
- Refinishes of floors, wall washing, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, and furniture cleaning.
- Manages waste for the facility including regular trash and biohazard, infectious waste.
- Complys with regulatory agencies such as OSHA and Ohio EPA.
Jr. Environmental Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : To change Environmental Services Supervisor careers and bring experience, and knowledge to company or organization. To use experience, and knowledge to help your company or organization grow through its employees and those it may serve.
Skills : Customer Service, Moderate Sign Language , Basic Computer .
- Worked different positions within the company including as a housekeeper, a supervisor of environmental services, and as a director of environmental services at Wickliffe Country Place.
- Worked to keep a clean, safe, and homelike environment for the residents who are left in our care.
- In charge of ordering products for our department, and helping to maintain budgets for products and hours.
- Maintained MSDS books throughout the facility, completing CQI and safety reports and paperwork.
- Assisted with disciplinary action paperwork, as well as employee reviews.
- Designed training programs and schedules for department employees based on company standards.
- Assisted in bringing employees of diverse backgrounds together as a successful team, and help to keep them functioning in this capacity.
- Assisted employees with needs that they may have including help with tasks, assisting them with fixing problems, or talking with other employees to resolve issues.
Environmental Services Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Interested in obtaining a challenging position as an Environmental Service Supervisor with a solid and stable company that will utilize skills and abilities for the benefit of a company that promotes personal growth and where the opportunities for advancement exist.
Skills : Management, Organisation.
- Promoted from Environmental Services Team Leader within months of previous promotion.
- Responsible for supervising the staff while maintaining the Environmental Service Department of Riverside Regional Convalescent Center.
- Inspected the work of environmental service staff, Delegate assignments to environmental service team.
- Created schedule and conduct staff meetings for environmental service department.
- Placed supply orders, allocate linen throughout the facility and distribute supplies to staff.
- Responsible for inspecting all units and rooms to ensure quality is up to company standard.
- Inspected flooring throughout the facility.
- Ensured all newly hired housekeepers, linen attendants, and floor technicians are trained accordingly.
- Enforced company policy and procedures throughout the facility.
Environmental Services Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Seeking an experienced Environmental Services Supervisor position with an organization where may continue to utilize leadership skills, increase profitability, and enhance customer satisfaction internally and externally.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service.
- Ensures coordination of Human Resources, selection and placement of employee, scheduling, vacation approvals per policy, disciplinary actions, performance evaluations, conducts departmental/shift orientation and ongoing training for departmental personnel.
- Ensures coordination of Financial Resources; Monitors inventory and recommends needed purchases of equipment and supplies-Monitors staffing to ensure minimal overtime.
- Monitors productive hours in correlation with productivity reports.
- Checks call and adjusts schedule for staffing and productivity daily.
- Recommends equipment for capital budget requests.
- Completes QA inspections and rounds, documents follow up and concerns daily.
- Performs two or three rounds of facility per shift.
- Removes clutter - beds, cribs, stretchers.
- Hands off rounds with the incoming shift.
Environmental Services Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging Environmental Services Supervisor position that enables to utilize acquired skills, and by utilizing skills and experience to be a positive asset in day to day operations.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Demonstrates flexibility, and adaptability in all assignments, recognizing that patient room availability is our department's first priority and that assigned areas are subject to change depending upon the needs of the hospital as determined by Environmental Services Leadership.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Environmental services supervisors, operation managers and/or Director.
- Ensures patient privacy with the utmost discretion.
- Exceeds all customer needs, recognizing that everyone is customer and promoting a positive image of the hospital and the Environmental Services department.
- Identifies when entering occupied patient rooms and requesting of the patient if there is anything else needed to ensure the patient customer is satisfied with Environmental Services.
- Utilizes tent cards consistently when cleaning patient rooms.
- Interacts positively with department and hospital leadership, staff and other customers, to ensure ongoing trends for performance improvement.
- Monitors housekeepers to discharge rooms.
Asst. Environmental Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : EVS/Linen Manager with 20 years of experience working in a Health Care Environment. Impeccable interpersonal skills to ensure satisfaction of all customers.
Skills : Management Experience, Management Experience, Logistics.
- Supervised environmental services in a hospital setting.
- Planed and prepare employee work schedules.
- Coordinated activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Inspected work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Performed or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Conferred with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Established and implemented operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Investigated complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Maintained required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
Associate Environmental Services Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, multi disciplined individual seeking employment with a company that challenges and enhances skills and proficiency.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Maintained a high quality standard of housekeeping and laundry services for the entire facility.
- Trained, supervised and motivated the environmental services staff, established standards and procedures for work staff, and planned work schedules to ensure adequate service.
- Inspected and evaluated physical condition of the establishment, and submitted to management recommendations for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space.
- Required to inventory and order supplies, and equipment as needed.
- Read trade journals to keep informed of new and improved cleaning methods, products, supplies, and equipment.
- Responsible for organizing and directing departmental training programs, resolving personnel problems, hiring new employees, and evaluating employees' performance and working relationships.
- Maintained records and prepared periodic activity and personnel reports for review by management.
- Coordinated activities with those of other departments.
Lead Environmental Services Supervisor Resume
Summary : To ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizing.
- Ensured that areas of hospital was maintained in a clean, and safe environment.
- Inspected work areas, also completed walk through with floors Nurse Managers.
- Effective ensured that environmental service staff be well-versed in health, sanitation, and safety regulations and policies.
- Identified the health and environmental risks in their buildings, and communicate with staff in their own departments and others in their organization.
- Responsible for department staff and working conditions.
- Set in on interviewing new employees, train, and evaluate employees scheduled shifts. Training entailed of instructing staff on cleaning and sanitation standards, as well as proper mopping and cleaning methods.
- Oversaw the facility's compliance with occupational safety regulations and inform workers of potential hazards in cleaning supplies.
- Provided information on material safety data sheets, duties also included inventory oversight.
Environmental Services Supervisor Resume
Summary : Environmental Services Supervisor, skilled at communicating, organizing and solving problems as to raise the stature and rankings of health care facilities. Accomplished Environmental Services Supervisor of 11.5 years who proudly maintained a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times. Prior to that acquired a class A driver's license.
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Computer.
- Supervised employees along with providing individual guidance and motivation to enable each one to perform to his or her fullest potential.
- Assisted employees in maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the areas assigned.
- Performed Quality Assurance inspections.
- Used a proactive approach to identifying and correcting facility Quality Assurance concerns.
- Wrote and conducted employee annual evaluations along with annual training.
- Conducted investigatory meetings and prepared disciplinary action notice if needed also followed progressive disciplinary guidelines Responded to concerns and requests with a sense of urgency and take necessary corrective actions.
- Participated in department safety and maintained a safe work environment at all times.
- Ensured duty lists were revised and current at all times to meet facility needs.
- Trained staff in the use of chemicals and made sure the proper supply control guidelines are followed.