Facilities Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Dedicated and dependable professional with a combined 39 years experience in Facilities and Production Line Maintenance. Self motivated, have a strong work ethic and able to work well both independently and in a team oriented setting.
Skills : Facilities Maintenance, Millwright/Pipefitting, Industrial.
- Operate various types of lift trucks (LP and Electric).
- Coordinate lift truck and battery repairs.
- Maintain a lift truck battery change area.
- Operate scissors and boom type personnel lifts.
- Utilize safe work practices including risk predictions, LOTO, PPE, and fall prevention while performing required tasks.
- Member of confined space entry and rescue team.
- Completed satisfactorily and that safety and security guidelines are followed.
- Coordinate with Security Staff to ensure proper operation of gates, door locks, and card readers.
- Maintain inventory of supplies for the facilities department.
Sr. Facilities Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a maintenance or facilities management position that utilizes hands-on skills to add value to a company. Operates and maintains equipment, facilities and systems to ensure a safe environment of care. Accurately records and reports work performed.
Skills : Work With All Hand Tools And Power Tools, Microsoft Word, Familiar With Excel.
- Worked 12 years in Facilities Management at Target Corporation.
- Responsible for maintaining the retail store in Bridgeton as well as the local district office.
- Performed all work requests as well as special projects.
- Maintained cleanliness of the buildings.
- Coordinated and followed up on all vendor repairs, including electrical, HVAC, landscaping, fire inspections, and plumbing.
- Supervised the housekeeping contractors.
- Take pride in all work and am a team player.
- Electrical maintenance, change lamps, and ballast, and electrical repairs.
Certificate Of Technology
Jr. Facilities Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Skilled and organized facilities maintenance techwith more than8 years in building maintenance. Possess in-depth knowledge of maintenance, troubleshooting and repair procedures in all areas of facility and mechanical systems for both commercial and residential buildings. Perform repair tasks that require advanced technical skill.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Gold Mine, Video And Editing.
- Maintained and repaired the operating condition of industrial production machinery.
- Designed and constructed adaptations of component parts and standard parts.
- Logged detailed and thorough records of maintenance performed.
- Completed light fabrication duties, including welding and pipefitting.
- Repaired air compressors, chillers, heating units and exhaust fans.
- Installed HVAC systems, building control systems, general office equipment and furniture.
- Maintained 140,000 square feet of facility grounds.
- Served as first responder for all facility and equipment issues.
- Generated PM schedules and procedures.
Facilities Maintenance Technician III Resume
Objective : Experienced Maintenance Mechanic seeking a position that will utilize maintenance mechanic, driving and forklift skills. Performs general industrial maintenance including fabrication, installation and inspections of equipment and devices.
Skills : Industrial Electronics: AC and DC Circuits, Motors.
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Design new equipment to aid in the repair or maintenance of machines, mechanical equipment, or building structures.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Estimate costs to repair machinery, equipment, or building structures.
- Fabricate or repair counters, benches, partitions, or other wooden structures, such as sheds or outbuildings.
Facilities Maintenance Technician II Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience, including as a Maintenance Supervisor, as a Facilities Maintenance Technician and as a Stationary Engineer in industries including Wholesale Trade-Durable Goods.
Skills : Computer repair, Excellent attention to detail, Bi-lingual, in plumbing, Electrical.
- Building system including vacant fire system. Preventative maintenance on Air Handlers Fan Coos, Chillers, Air systems, Boilers, pumps, alarms, gates valves.
- Experienced in pipe fitting, insulating, welding, machining, carpentry, electrical repair, mechanical repair, installation, and alignment.
- Maintained hydraulic systems, electrical systems, gas equipment, and HVAC.
- Inspected and tested equipment.
- Made repairs and Made minor adjustments to equipment.
- Replaced worn and broken parts. Installed parts and equipment.
- Used hand tools, power tools, precision measuring instruments, electrical and electronic testing devices, hoists and lifts and pullers.
Diploma In General
Facilities Maintenance Technician I Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity to work in a well established firm within the Facilities Manager. Committed with a solid background and expertise in building maintenance. A resourceful leader, skilled at becoming an integral team member delivering performance excellence and making positive contributions to a company's growth.
Skills : Conveyor Maintenance Technician, General Maintenance.
- Oversee all 3 lease properties and other lease site locations in the US.
- Work with the Director of facilities on construction calls and TI.
- Vendor and contract management.
- Understand low and high voltage. Understand some parts of the HVAC side.
- Condenser fan, compressor, VAV, heat pump, boiler, damper, KWs, BTUs, UPS, tons, BMS system and much more.
- Work with lab managers on electrical and HVAC upgrades on projects.
- Work closely with building management that is onsite.
Facilities Maintenance Technician/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Utilize successful supervisory experience for building maintenance and general mechanical maintenance operations, thereby establishing quality services and outcomes for the organization.
Skills : Facility Maintenance, Electrical, Plumbing, Sheet Rock.
- Demonstrate ability collaborating and integrating the business's maintenance needs and achieving established organizational goals, maintained all plumbing, electrical, air-conditioning, and heating systems.
- Conducted routine preventive maintenance to ensure the facilities smooth operations, plan repair work using blueprints and diagram, ensured cleanliness and upkeep of all buildings and facilities.
- Identified and appropriate resources when a job is beyond skill level and requires additional expertise.
- Place all solid waste in designated containers.
- Clean and sanitize drinking fountains.
- Vacuum all empty rooms, use carpet sweeper in all other areas.
- Clean all entry doors and window including glass and frame inside and out.
Facilities Maintenance Technician/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Looking for a great opportunity to work in a field that utilizes skills in a reputed company. Managing the day-to-day operations of a medical office Scheduling and coordinating appointments. Verifying patient insurance Completing and submitting insurance claims.
Skills : Electrical, Maintenance, Hospitality, Electronics, Microsoft Office, Mathematics.
- Ensure community is presentable, inviting, and adheres to Sun's curb appeal standards at all times.
- Ensure common area lawns are manicured appropriately.
- Regularly treat for weeds, weed whip, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, trim shrubs and hedges, and performs other lawn care services as necessary.
- Ensure trash/debris is picked up daily from common areas and streets.
- Empty common area trash containers as needed.
- Complete minor repairs to rental homes and facilities as needed.
- Clean building facilities such as clubhouse, community offices, restrooms, laundry areas, and maintenance garage.
- Maintain vacant sites, including strap-downs and removal of trash and debris.
- Complete checklists of physical condition of community or sites prior to and after resident occupancy.
Facilities Maintenance Technician/Consultant Resume
Summary : Currently worked as a maintenance technician for the last 15 years with a non-profit organization. Primary focus was preventative maintenance and repair work amongst other duties. Performed many different tasks related to light carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry, roofing, irrigation, HVAC and custodial work etc.
Skills : Electrical, Maintenance Supervisor.
- Oversaw all building and Grounds operations in one location, ensuring all building components were functional, and also ensuring cleanliness and safety throughout the entire site.
- Adjusted functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Routinely checked fluid levels and replaced filters.
- Lubricated shafts, bearings and gears.
- Recorded the type and cost of maintenance and repair work.
- Requisitioned supplies and equipment for cleaning and maintenance.
- Completed routine preventative maintenance.
- Notified managers of major repairs or additions needed.
- Bolted down and unbolted racks.
Certificate Of Completion
Facilities Maintenance Technician Resume
Headline : Demonstrate over 4 years skills, knowledge and experience in a variety of high paced production environments. Ready to Learn new processes and procedures on the job to assure superior performance and the company's success.
Skills : Concret forming, Painting, Framing. Fluent in Spanish.
- Inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre-established check sheet.
- Perform electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures.
- Perform plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Perform painting, carpentry and masonry work.
- Preparing surfaces and using a brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks, and handles.
- Reconfigure, install, position, and remount modular offices and space.
- Maintained excellent working relationships with supervisors and staff members.