Financial Services Consultant Resume
Headline : Professionally qualified and highly motivated with over 16 years of telephone customer service and supervisory experience in a fast paced customer service/retail banking call center environment.
Skills : 10-Key calculator, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Mac Server, Linux, QuickBooks.
- Communicated directly with customers, as well as internal and external service partners, to effectively resolve issues, questions, and service requests.
- Utilized skills and expertise to execute various service and sale processes through defined procedures, established policies, and my own knowledge base.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and retention through accurate and thorough processing, efficient problem solving resolution and effective service partner assistance.
- Performed account maintenance, assisting with deposit account transactions, fund transfers, researching transactions, debit card maintenance, and online account access.
- Provided customer support, including overdraft solutions, answering retail banking questions, and offering retail banking services that enhance customer relationships with PNC Bank.
- Provided routine consumer loan maintenance on personal, home equity, and automobile loans, processing payments, working with internal Consumer Loan Center to research loan transactions, and providing loan payoff information to customers and authorized 3rd party callers.
- Utilized financial sales tools to offer customers financial products and services that will enhance their banking/account relationship with PNC.
Sr. Financial Services Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking a career in Information Technology. Utilizing training in Business Management to promote knowledge and skills. Over 12 years of combined professional and leadership experience to maintain and exceed goals set by the company.
Skills : Communication, Customer Service Skills, Negotiation Skills, Administrative Skills.
- Pre-screen individual application before submitting it to the Underwriting Department.
- Recommend certain services such as life insurance, retirement income, investments, and long-term care insurance.
- Sold 1500 healthcare insurance and gain client database through a cold call, Telemarketing, inbound and outbound, roadshow and referral.
- Present products and services via a powerpoint presentation or slideshow.
- Provide excellent after-sales service to the client by doing a yearly review, send wishes cards, attend to their concern, do claims and update with new products.
- Maintained a book of business, providing personalized banking for targeted high-value customers Specialized in Responding to Client Loan questions, and assisting Private Banking clients.
- Traveled to banking locations shadowing financial services representatives to ensure regulatory compliance was met and maintained as well as adhering to the bank's mission of excellent customer service.
Diploma In Business
Jr. Financial Services Consultant Resume
Objective : Professionally qualified and highly motivated with over 16 years of telephone customer service and supervisory experience in a fast paced customer service/retail banking call center environment.
Skills : Read, Write And Speak, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Cash Management, Materials Management, Human Resources, Project Management, Consulting.
- Provides hands-on training to clients on basic and advanced application of Healthland software solutions and tools.
- Conducts training and education sessions; evaluates their effectiveness and provides feedback to the client and project managers to ensure that the client is getting the best training experience possible.
- Coordinates and leads financial software implementation activities, including configuration decisions, system build, and training of the software applications.
- Enhances client training and consulting activities by consistently applying business and industry knowledge and concepts; educating and/or demonstrating the impact company software solutions will have on workflow.
- Collaborates with client support, technical services, and sales team when necessary.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, initiative, and efficiency in reporting problems.
- Collected information and submitted loan applications to Senior Loan Officer.
Bachelor Of Business
Financial Services Consultant III Resume
Objective : Energetic and highly motivated individual seeking employment as an Interior Designer where can utilize skills while developing new skills to obtain growth and professionalism.
Skills : Possessing a variety of skills.
- Consulted for Bear Stearns and Goldman Sachs.
- Advised firm management regarding compliance with the reporting functions for SEC and state investment advisory firms, including all aspects of compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Conducted internal audits in preparation of state/federal examinations consisting of internal controls, supervision, regulatory reporting and books and records.
- Established and maintain written policies and procedures reasonably designed to prevent violations by firm personnel and its supervised persons.
- Coordinated efforts with managers of key departments within the organization.
- Reviewed personal securities transactions, the allocation of IPO's and adherence to firm's Insider Trading policy.
- Reviewed trading practices to include aggregation, allocation, best execution and trade errors for potential conflicts of interest and amended disclosure language.
B.B.A. In Marketing
Financial Services Consultant II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Financial Services Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Project Management, Process Improvement, Financial Analysis, Microsoft Office, Administrative Skills, Customer Service, Communications, Sales.
- Addressed specific client issues that centered on the application of accounting principles.
- Assignment completed through the building of relationships, thorough understanding of the process, and the use of technology to improve as required.
- Assisted in the physical inventory of global manufacturing companies over various shops.
- Manipulated large amounts of data in a short time.
- Developed Access database for monthly reporting of Construction in Process to be sent to engineers for completion.
- Performed multiple statistical analysis including what-if analysis, breakeven analysis, regression analysis, and other financial models for users in the capital budgeting department to be used for new plant decision making.
- Reduction of 60% hours required of Asset Management staff on a weekly basis.
Financial Services Consultant I Resume
Summary : Over 4 years of Financial Service Consultant and managerial experience from working at Clumpiest Ice Cream Company. Detail-oriented person with a passion for technology and a very quick learner.
Skills : Project Management, Customer Service, Implementation.
- Installed the Centriq product, which is used for helping to meet meaningful use for rural hospitals.
- Supported Core Financial Modules including payroll, time and attendance, human resources, accounts payable, general ledger, cash management and user admin.
- Developed and maintained relationships with clients throughout the implementation process to ensure a seamless system activation.
- Balanced Financial Statements and Payroll Year-to-Date totals to their legacy system prior to go-live on the new system.
- Researched and tested software issues to find effective solutions within a timely manner and submitted Incident Reports to programming if needed.
- Created an application that improved efficiency in balancing all customers' taxes prior to W2 season.
- Assisted in creating interface uploads from third party vendors into the Centriq system, such as time and attendance uploads.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Financial Services Consultant Resume
Summary : A highly capable professional with solid experience within the field of higher education. Quality-driven with an impeccable work ethic and recognized success devising innovative planning strategies. Consistently adhere to and comply with all applicable policies, procedures and regulations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple Computers, Unity, Google Docs, Maya.
- Administered account and plan information to clients, internal field agents, and external finance companies.
- Reviewed and analyzed participant's quarterly financial statements to consult them on account gains-losses.
- Assisted clients with unforeseeable emergency withdrawals by processing applications over the telephone.
- Responsible for identifying the client's needs and employing sales techniques for increasing referrals to partners.
- Consulted participants on annuity payoff withdrawal options at retirement or termination of employment.
- Educated customers on the basis of document completion, investments, retirement, and tax legislation.
- Processed fund exchanges and investment allocation transactions for existing and future contributions.
- Served as a pension reform specialist educating clients on the tax legislation changes.
Financial Services Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking for an opportunity to further corporate career In Insurance as well as prove to be a valuable asset in the eyes of employer and colleagues.
Skills : Grantwriting, Microsoft Office, Accounting, Budgeting, Budget Management, Forecasting, Business Analysis.
- Prepares monthly and annual financial reports for nonprofit organizations.
- Facilitates analysis of budget variances and financial trends for new programs.
- Plan, implement and evaluate the budget process and develops key strategies for continuous improvement, innovation and change.
- Reviews budget and modifications for accuracy, completeness and compliance with GASB.
- Prepares multi-year financial models, revenue and expenditure forecasts and financial trend analysis.
- Designs and conducts fiscal training for Chief Executive Officers (without prior accounting experience), their support staff and Board Members.
- Review general ledger to answer financial and budget questions for Chief Executive Officer and Board Members upon request.
B.A. In Accounting
Financial Services Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Banking professional highly effective at branch, account, and project management. Extensive knowledge of banking products and services, as well as business development and marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Office Management, Budgeting, Educator, Data Entry, Spreadsheets, Powerpoint, Public Speaking.
- Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, and checks.
- Assessed client's financial situations to develop strategic financial planning solutions.
- Collaborated with the compliance department to eliminate procedural errors and margin breaks.
- Recommended loan approval and denials based on customer loan application reviews.
- Originated, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan proposals.
- Developed and maintained relationships with local dealers and real estate agents.
- Submitted loan application to the underwriter for verification and recommendations.
- Developed prospects for new loans by conducting cold calls daily.
Financial Services Consultant/Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a technical support position that will utilize experience with personal computers that includes installing software programs, troubleshooting various operating systems and hardware components.
Skills : Management.
- Took multiple inbound service calls helping customers with balances, transaction history, and disputes.
- Assisted customers with new card orders and helped customers who had negative account balances.
- Offered customer services that would make their banking easier.
- Helped file disputes for unauthorized transactions on customer's account.
- Ordered checks, check books, deposit slips, and registers.
- Upgraded customer to accounts that would better fit their financial situations or that offered additional benefits such as checking accounts that offered interest or free checks.
- Assisted customers with investments such as certificates of deposits and money market accounts.
Financial Services Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : Strong organizational, leadership and problem solving skills. Easy fit within any organization with a talent for inspiring fellow associates. High level task management and ability to handle intense deadlines under pressure. Clear communicator with the ability to teach and lead others.
Skills : Leadership, Marketinng, Business Development.
- Presented effective retirement strategies to decrease debt, increase cash flow and protect asset accumulation.
- Offered strategic retirement solutions and presented financial analysis scorecards.
- Implemented marketing and advertising campaigns through social media sources and local venues.
- Responsible for marketing and expansion.
- Team leader focused on developing entrepreneurs into business owners and brokers.
- Administered and submitted all legal applications for life and health insurance policies.
- Delivered life insurance policies to clients and confirmed payment schedules with banks and brokers.
Life And Health License
Financial Services Consultant Resume
Objective : Responsible for performing individual external audit projects, as part of the total external audit plan, which includes evaluations of the company's and third-party managers financial and operational control systems to determine compliance with established policies, procedures, laws and governmental regulatory agencies. Seeking an Auditor/Accounting position with a company that will welcome my experience and provide opportunities for career growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel And Powerpoint, Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Meet with clients to discuss investment products, services, and financial goals.
- Clients contacted by using cold-calling, referrals, and creative methods.
- Performed product illustrations for comparison and analysis.
- Coach clients on debt management, retirement planning and building wealth.
- Analyze financial status and instruct clients on increasing cash flow.
- Assist clients in building and strengthening retirement resources.
- Counsel clients in loss prevention, credit management and Estate Preservation.
B.B.S. In Accounting