Front Line Cashier Resume
Objective : Recognized for team-building and leadership skills and determination to lead by example to motivate united teams.
Skills : Guest Service, Home Health Aid, Cashier, Customer Service.
- Took customers orders and baged the food made dronks handed out food.
- Preped salads dropped fries made ice cream products like cones and mc flurrys.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
- Immediately reported accidents, injuries or unsafe work conditions to manager.
Jr. Front Line Cashier Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented professional dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive buisness goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Security, Microsoft Office.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Provided friendly and attentive service.
- Inventoried and restocked items throughout day.
- Trained workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Greeted and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Supervised and participated in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Estimated ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
Certification In Pharmacy Technician
Sr. Front Line Cashier Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic manager, with over 4 years' experience in the food industry. Works well as a leader. Has great organizational skills and creativity, allowing for quick problem solving. Fully committed to the service and satisfaction of guests.
Skills : Cashier, Demonstrator, Stocker, Housekeeping, Cook, Lead.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding food service.
- Scheduled parties and take reservations.
- Presented bills and accept payments.
- Recommended measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Performed food preparation and serving duties, such as carving meat.
- Prepared flambe dishes, or serving wine and liquor.
- Assisted guest with there orders to provide the best possible prices.
Front Line Cashier/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level position to elevate professional skills and fulfill the expectations and goals of employing organization.
Skills : Sales, Customer service.
- Provided a timely, efficient and considerate customer experience.
- Greeted customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Completed and bagged customers.
- Answered calls, greeting customers, offering them a refreshment and making there drinks, keeping the front area and the restaurant clean.
- Used Cashier, and customer service.
- Greeted guest, taking orders, stocking cups, napkins, and all utinsils that are needed for guest to use for their meals, closing front line position.
- Dealt with guest getting them in to eat with in one minute, learning to deal with personalities on a daily basis, setting goals to make the shift.
Asst. Front Line Cashier Resume
Objective : Responsible college student seeking part time employment with outstanding academic record. Cash register, stocking, exceptional customer service skills and plant experience acquired through several other part time jobs.
Skills : Stocking, Cashier, Customer Relations.
- Counted money in cash drawer of POS cash register at beginning and end of each shift affirming correct start and change amounts.
- Placed food orders.
- Accepted payments by credit, debit and gift cards, cash, checks and coupons.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits and change.
- Maintained clean and orderly check out areas and complete other general cleaning duties such as, sweeping and mopping floors.
- Washed and sanitized dishes according to company standards.
- Monitored and restocked condiment items in dining room.
ASSOCIATES IN SCIENCE
Associate Front Line Cashier Resume
Headline : Seeking a position that will allow to further work experience in a customer service industry for personal and company growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Banking, Industrial, Server, Retail.
- Interacted with customers, handled problems, greeted them, cleaned.
- Duties Included to assist the customer when making a menu selection, and also to pack orders, make sandwiches, wraps, and biscuits when necessary.
- Served customers in eating places that specialize in fast service Customer service.
- Took food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- Became comfortable around customers.
- Previously worked at Frontline and Bakery.
- Made the drinks, took the orders, announced over the intercom, and answered the phone.
Front Line Cashier/Executive Resume
Objective : Crew Member offering a positive attitude and flexible schedule. Works well independently or with others as a team.
Skills : Analytical thinking, decision making.
- Operated the drive-through window and sales register quickly and efficiently.
- Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control.
- Prepared a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Placed food trays over food warmers for immediate service or stored them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
Front Line Cashier/Representative Resume
Objective : Entry level position where can help company to succeed as a Cashier, Housekeeper or a Customer Service Representative or any open position that your company finds me qualified for.
Skills : Cash Handling, Basic Computer.
- Greeted the customers as arrived and were leaving.
- Placed orders, collected the money, help make the order, and then passed the order out.
- Responsible for Cashier,food prep,customer service,cleaning,opening and closing tasking.
- Trained new employees.
- Able to help new teenagers.
- Followed food safety procedures according to company policies and health and sanitation regulations.
- Answered phone POS experience Public interaction Payment transaction.
Front Line Cashier II Resume
Objective : A dedicated and determined worker that works well in a diversified team environment with like-minded team members who are willing to teach as well as learn from others.
Skills : Customer Service , Stocking, Communications, Typing.
- Front Line Communicated with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Accepted payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Cleaned and organized eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Selected food items from serving or storage areas and place them in dishes, on serving trays, or in takeout bags.
- Notified kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Prepared and serve cold drinks, or frozen milk drinks and desserts, using drink-dispensing, milkshake, or frozen custard machines.
- Requested and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers.
- Relayed food orders to cooks.
Certificate In Anatomy, Medical
Front Line Cashier Resume
Summary : As a team player in organization, wish to lead, challenge and be challenged within acquired position.
Skills : Computers, Customer Service, Networking, Data Entry.
- Able to Lift 50 pounds Stand for extended time.
- Helped solve problems and provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for all monetary transactions, returns & exchanges, layaways, hunting & fishing licenses, keep front end stocked, transfer phone lines to correct.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Assisted customers by providing services.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct.
- Operated cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages.
Prep For Ged