Head Of Human Resources Resume
Objective : Business professional with more than 20 years of managerial experience, including 10 years of direct Human Resources leadership encompassing payroll system implementation and administration, staffing (full life cycle), onboarding, conflict resolution, benefits administration, and risk management. Capability to interpret organizations policies and procedures, highly dependable, strong project management skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and values team concept.
Skills : Management, Recruiting.
- Responsible for all People Operations at Sun Basket.
- Ensured compliance, consistency and support for 3 locations across 2 states.
- Ability to shift gears supporting high volumes of non-exempt production employees to high-level administrative team members.
- Built a fun, compliant and supportive Human Resources department from the ground up Directed and counseled senior management in the areas of employee/labor relations, recruitment and staffing, compliance, policies/procedures, wage & salary administration, and proposed corrective actions to meet business plans and objectives Managing HR professionals, including recruiters, trainers, managers, payroll & benefits specialists and generalists.
- Collaborated with senior management and legal counsel on issues of employee relations, employment, compensation, labor contract administration/negotiations to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, including FMLA, FLSA, ADA, EEO, OFCCP, etc.
- Created internal documents and process to support operations, including handbook, policies, SOPs, forms, and organized trackers to ensure compliance with ability to pass audits.
- Responsible for the accurate processing of bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls, including complex commissions, bonuses and pay structures Leading & developing the National Safety Program to ensure production facilities are safe and OSHA compliant.
- Negotiated with brokers to bring company into ACA compliance and give all employees a benefit package that is desired and affordable Responsible for recruiting, negotiating and on-boarding all employees, both exempt and non-exempt.
Sr. Head Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : A dynamic, forward-thinking and hands-on Human Resources professional focused on human capital, organizational development and operations. Skilled at driving strategy and delivering solutions for rapidly growing companies experiencing accelerated revenue growth. Possesses track record of building high performance teams through talent, performance and change management. Demonstrated expertise in cultural development, succession planning, business process improvements, leadership development, and employee relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Statistical Analysis, SPSS, Qualtrics.
- Reported directly to the C.E.O.and provided overall leadership, creation and strategic direction and administration for all Human Resources functions for the entire United States.
- Led global human capital operations including designing strategic plans, processes, and systems with emphasis on talent management, compensation, employee relations, benefits, executive leadership, succession planning, organizational development, performance management, policies, and compliance.
- Directed a department with a budget of $2M.
- Led and developed all facets of Human Resources management, including Corporate and International (Europe, Asia/South Pacific, and South Africa) leadership with national and global offices.
- Designed and implemented multiple executive, management, and employee development programs that enhanced the internal capacity of the Company's staff, to realize short and long-term business goals.
- Designed succession plans and leadership development programs to provide for future organizational needs.
- Created performance management system tying individual/team performance to company's business plan.
- Developed Management and Employee 360 degree surveys and satisfaction surveys.
Jr. Head Of Human Resources Resume
Objective : Looking for a suitable position in Human Resource Management or suitable Administrative position that set of skills are really match.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Responsible for overall recruitment activities of the company, carrying out on boarding process and conducting induction programs for new employees by providing comprehensive human resources awareness to the new employees.
- Responsible to conduct annual employee's performance evaluation process for employee promotions and increment decisions.
- Responsible to identify employee's performance gaps and recommend training IN and OUTSIDE of the company for their developments.
- Responsible to conduct employee's preliminary inquiries for the breach of company disciplinary code of conduct and recommend such employees for corrective action to the top management.
- Responsible for employee counseling, grievance handling process.
- Manages Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for time and attendance, payroll administration and for other regulatory payments.
- Responsible to maintain employee's confidential /personal documents.
Head Of Human Resources I Resume
Objective : Throughout career,performed at a very high level as an experienced, highly educated professional in the fields of Chemistry, Law and Human Resources. This includes proficiency in personnel management and teamwork, auditing information pertaining to compliance and regulationsI possess transferable skills due to positive attitude, aptitude, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
Skills : Mangement, Recruting.
- Provides overall HR leadership for the Labels Americas group which includes North and South America.
- Responsible for headcount and labor budget management.
- Negotiated and transformed the 401k system for all of Constantia Flexibles.
- Served on the 401k committee for implementation and 401k change management.
- Integrated the paper Travel and Expense program through Concur travel management system.
- Played a key role in ensuring the successful closure of a manufacturing facility in New Hampshire including severance packages, employee transition programs, and benefit termination.
- Led a cross-functional project team to create an internal blog, improving communication.
Head Of Human Resources II Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished Human Resource leader with 16+ years of leadership experience driving bottom line enhancements for global 500 companies through the design and execution of advanced Human Resource initiatives. Partner with executive leadership to assess organizational needs based on corporate growth strategies.
Skills : Management, organizing.
- Responsible for the strategic leadership and administration of a fast-growing and dynamic organization that is migrated 4 companies within the last year.
- Responsible for 9 locations throughout the world.
- Successfully led the Human Resource Department that resulted in improved systems and processes, while recognizing an annual savings of $200K+.
- Implemented policies which support the ability for growth, standardization and high-performance.
- Drove action on Employee results, increasing satisfaction and engagement in specific areas identified.
- Drove agency costs down by 52% while bringing in top talent at a growth rate of over 100%.
- Established first performance management process and training programs incorporating organizational goals and core values while achieving a 95% participation rate.
- Responsible for compensation and variable pay programs, compliance, benefits, workforce analytics and overall people strategy.
- Led a team responsible for the creation and implementation of the annual and long term Life Cycle to enhance the execution of business unit's financial business, operating and strategic plan.
Head Of Human Resources III Resume
Summary : More than 15 years of professional experience in the areas of accounting, payroll administration and human resources, organizational development in the marketing industry special and stainless steels, working as assistant accounting, accounting analyst, accounting assistant, payroll coordinator and head of human resources.
Skills : Management, Organizing, Payroll.
- Prepares The Annual Recruitment Plan By Forecasting And Implementing Strategies To Attract Staff Through Internal And External Sources, To Ensure Getting The Right Talent Profiles Of Positions And Strategies Of The Organization.
- Upgrades The Organizational Structure As Approved Staffing Plan And Track Uptake, According To The Strategic Plans Of The Company And Market Requirements, To Ensure The Talent Required In Each Of The Areas.
- Coordinates The Implementation Of The Performance Management Programs, To Link Business Strategy With Individual Objectives And Promote A Culture Based On Results.
- Plans Activities Use Of Leisure, Recreation, Culture And Special Events For Employees, Complying With The Requirements Of Company Law And, In Order To Provide Space For Improvement And Integration Of Personnel.
- Oversees The Management Of Records Of Workers, Ensuring Their Correct Classification And Updating In Order To Expedite The Search And Veracity Of Information.
- Develops, Manages And Evaluates Staff In Charge, In Order To Promote The Highest Level Of Performance.
- Trained/ coached an hr representative, greatly improving international employee relations.
Asst. Head Of Human Resources Resume
Objective : A dynamic Senior Human Resources leader with a reputation for high value contributions to strategy and execution. Extensive track record for conceptualizing, planning and executing on people initiatives resulting in significant improvement in productivity, climate and workforce health. Leadership in transforming and managing best of class, end-to-end HR processes and systems.
Skills : Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Recruitment & Onboarding.
- Responsible for all people based activity and relations within the organization from both an HR operational and strategic perspective supporting 10 general managers and 2700 + employees with a direct report to MD Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensures and implements cost effective HR services and plans, policies and procedures to support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Provides information and reports on data such as staff turnover, recruitment and requisition tracker status, references, job analysis and assessment, manpower cost per hire, reward and recognition cost, and training hours and cost per person.
- Provides expert advice, guidance and direction to the members of the Group HR team as they collaborate and manage their customer service responsibilities to leaders and employees throughout the organization ensuring consistent and compliance of all human policies and procedures.
- Manages and oversees the online manpower budget implementation in order to capture and implement headcount planning, and forecast and plan operating cost and expenditures.
- Responsible for the Emiratization recruitment strategy through the implementation of a Graduate Management trainee program and Sales Trainee Program for the local talent pool.
- Manages the Drive Magic Moments Gallop strategy to help better measure our employee engagement to ensure Impact planning sessions in order to better retain and reward & recognize our key staff and talent.
- Oversees and facilitates the implementation of the business structure reorganization and consolidation to deliver efficiencies on work flow and manpower planning.
- Participates frequently in company public events and the facilitation of the monthly President Automotive company induction to all new hires, as well as get involved with press releases, corporate communications, and launches of our new Lexus & Toyota lines.
Associate Head Of Human Resources Resume
Headline : Serves as a Human Resources (HR) Specialist responsible for providing advisory and support services for assigned organizations, working as assistant accounting, accounting analyst, accounting assistant, payroll coordinator and head of human resources.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Serves as a subject-matter expert in Staffing and Recruitment and as an advisor and consultant in the Senior Executive Program (SES).
- Represents BLM at inter-agency meetings, DOI-wide conferences and similar gatherings.
- Plans programs and develops BLM-wide HR program objectives or initiatives to enhance management functional areas of responsibility throughout the agency.
- Guides the programs/project and develops criteria for intergration and delivery of personnel services within the context of broad policy or legislative mandates.
- Develops and coordinates BLM regulations, policies, and other guidelines that govern agency-wide HR operations.
- Develops or leads development of methods and approaches for execution of SES programs.
- Establishes and maintains constructive liaison with leadership, representatives of other Federal agencies and contractors.
Lead Head Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : Good Leadership Skills Able to manage and achieve results under pressure Excellent Team player and net worker Very Confidential and ethical.
Skills : Management, Organizing,
- Established and directed HR Department for solar energy start-up, winner business excellence award for manufacturing.
- Developed company-wide recruiting, compensation, benefits, performance, mentoring, OSHA, diversity, EEO1, programs.
- Wrote corporate handbook and advised on all federal and state compliance issues.
- Provided HR metrics and analysis for executive and board presentations.
- Member of executive Lean change management team, ISO/Quality process.
- Trained, managed, and coached a team of four.
- Hired and trained approximately 150 employees in less than one year without recruiting firms.
- Identified, selected, and implemented comprehensive benefits program.
- Enrolled company in new benefits within two week time frame.
Head Of Human Resources Resume
Objective : Human Resources Human Resources Management Board of Directors Relations Section Manager Acts as the point of contact with board members across STC local and international subsidiaries to ensure regular communication and dissemination of important information. Provides STC representatives in local and international subsidiaries with information and updates on Group strategy, in order to aid in the decision making process.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Managed the entire HR/Talent Management function for a large employee population (24,000 Team Members in 35 states).
- Partnered with C-suite executives, along with their direct reports, in order to carry out the company's People Strategy (embrace exceptional talent and becoming the employer of choice).
- Created and Implemented Company's first career development program for all field management (1,400+ employees).
- Managed a multi-million dollar human resource budget.
- Coached managers and leaders on human resource and professional development issues.
- Ensured compliance with key government legislated requirements and adherence to human resource policies and procedures.
- Modeled ethical behavior aligned with corporate code of ethics and conduct.
- Developed and revised company policies and handbooks as need (M&A, Federal/State law updates).