Epic Credentialed Trainer Resume
Objective : To acquire a Epic Credentialed Trainer position in an aggressive, people oriented organization with opportunities for growth, where advancement is based upon professional contributions.
Skills : Management, Organization.
- Conducts routine and ad hoc training of business process workflows for PMG clinics (scheduling, registration, insurance verification, collections, etc) and new hire training in Epic.
- Develops, implements, and delivers knowledge, behavioral and skill-based learning, including technical training, for Presbyterian employees and independent medical staff members.
- Works with business unit managers to determine learning and training needs.
- Assesses the development and performance needs of a targeted audience.
- Conducts evaluations of courses and other learning programs.
- Coordinates develops and implements new employee orientation programs.
- Maintains and develops knowledge and skills in assigned technical and/or non-technical content areas for which the Provider Support Team provides training.
- Actively engages in personal mastery and continuous learning focusing on theories, tools, techniques and best practices for developing the skill, knowledge, and behavioral learning capability of constituents.
- Supports design coordination and delivery of new hire training programs.
Sr. Epic Credentialed Trainer Resume
Summary : Highly motivated self-starter seeks short and long term assignment where career EPIC education, instruction, go live and at the elbow support experience will be effectively utilized to our mutual benefit.
Skills : Epic Clindoc Credentialed Trainer, Systems Analyst, I Learn Administrator, Beacon.
- Lead & executed end user support, training, and ongoing optimization strategy for Carepath (Epic) in various Mercy markets.
- Collaborated with Carepath teams and market change agents to optimize end user performance, communication & train ongoing changes and provided active feedback on opportunities for improvement.
- Promoted best practice workflows with end users in order to increase adoption.
- Provided Ambulatory education, training, and customization to physicians.
- Supported Ambulatory go-lives in multiple Mercy Markets.
- Assisted in the development and improvement of comprehensive training materials and go-live tip-sheets.
- Introduced effective training techniques to 60+ new trainers to assist them in successfully completing the credentialing process.
Jr. Epic Credentialed Trainer Resume
Objective : To utilize experience as an EPIC Credentialed Trainer, experience as an EPIC end user, and 20 years' experience as a clinical LPN to assist the Training Team with a successful implementation of the EPIC System.
Skills : Project Management, Troubleshooting, Mentoring.
- Provided go live services and optimization to pharmacists, Techs, and willow interface changes to clinical staff and physicians with regards to orders, formulary and non-formulary drug availability, dosage forms, TPN's, Chemo, pyxis changes, and IV prep concerns.
- Helped end users with questions concerning verification queues, adjusting Medication dispense times, custom drug orders and order processing for ancillary clinics.
- Instrumental in successfully completing the rollout by proper escalating tickets, clearing out daily 'parking lot' issues, carrying out competency checks on end-users, and reinforcing support for those who need more training.
- Attended Lahey Clinic specific training about workflow specifics with the ID and trainer.
- Mastered risky factors about workflow, and various build changes from training to roll out.
- Provided just in time training to end-users on workflow specifics and changes.
- Customized end-user workspace and wrenched in role specific tools for them.
- Showed end users how to edit treatment plans, start plans and complete their day.
- Helped with MAR management in areas like linking lines, blood administration, starting, and stopping IVs.
Epic Credentialed Trainer I Resume
Objective : Experience in Client Consulting, Healthcare implementations and training, Quality Assurance, Sales, Business Development, Competitive Strategy, Project Management, Business Analytics and more. Proficient with all office software and Applications. Proficient with day to day operations of dispatch and cargo tracking, in flight and also in transit. Epic Credentialed Trainer in Orders Module.
Skills : Training & Development, Project Management, Emr.
- Learns the training content in an accelerated fashion and be capable of delivering the training in a confident and knowledgeable way.
- Provides training on your specific Epic application to new and existing end users.
- Identifies potential training gaps/issues and work with other members of the training team and application team to resolve.
- Ensures the availability of necessary training materials.
- Creates lesson plans and work booklets for trainers as well as trainees.
- Monitors student enrollment and manage attendance in training classes.
- Provides customer support on class content.
- Creates and edits Tip Sheets to assist end users with their understanding of Epic.
- Partners with the Provider Liaison to ensure Provider needs are met in a timely manner.
Epic Credentialed Trainer II Resume
Headline : Innovative Epic credentialed trainer (ADT & Cadence) with excellent ideas, reviews and training experience. Technologically adept with computers and software across various platforms. Patient and understanding in bridging the technology-end user gap via creative instruction.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Trained UNC front desk personnel and super users on the use of Epic ADT (Admissions-Discharge-Transfer) the essentials of hospital admissions and patient movement.
- Wrote, created and modified documentation (workbooks, workflows, tip sheets, guides and test questions) throughout the project implementation.
- Proctored & graded electronic assessments - logged recurring issues and trends regarding testing issues.
- Provided floor support (at the elbow), filled out trouble tickets & resolved issues during Go Lives.
- Assisted Instructional Designer with ideas & suggestions throughout the project.
- Signed in students via an electronic database with the paper roster.
- Provided end user and command center go-live support for ambulatory and inpatient ground up, big-bang epic emr implementations.
Epic Credentialed Trainer III Resume
Summary : Under general supervision, facilitates learning opportunities for a variety of Epic programs and target audiences. Completes training and competency assessments required to be an Epic credentialed trainer.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Implements, delivers and maintains assigned system-wide Epic educational services/programs.
- Serves as lead trainer/facilitator for Epic learning solutions in the classroom or virtual environments.
- Coordinates communication with various stakeholders and leaders related to scope of training responsibilities and learning initiatives.
- Maintains assigned program training materials. Collaborates with Principal Trainers as needed for program updates.
- Provides guidance and consulting services to organization in assigned scope of training responsibility.
- Contributes to the enhancement of organizational, team and individual performance through the appropriate and measurable evaluation of education interventions.
- Evaluates learning programs and recommends changes as needed to improve learning outcomes.
Asst. Epic Credentialed Trainer Resume
Objective : Registered Nurse with over seven years of clinical and technical experience in Medical/Surgical and Informatics nursing who works to provide reliable and ethical care for the nursing profession. Charismatic, hardworking and highly motivated individual who collaborates with intradepartmental colleagues via educational seminars, multidisciplinary teams, and while working with related Epic applications in an informatics and clinical environment. Exceptional ability to work independently as well as effective in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Epic Optime, Epic ClinDoc, Epic Orders.
- Provided training and education on multiple Epic applications to thousands of end-users.
- Advanced computer literacy, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Identified potential training gaps/issues and work with other members of the training team to resolve.
- Ensured the availability of necessary training materials.
- Monitored student enrollment and manage attendance in training classes.
- Consistently received and maintained 5 Star feedback via evaluations consistently.
- Provided customer support on beginning and intermediate class content with all sized class-rooms.
- Provided at elbow support for end-users.
- Continually supported and educated cohorts unfamiliar with acute patient care.
Associate Epic Credentialed Trainer Resume
Headline : Epic Credentialed Trainer is responsible for training, mentoring and coaching new hires. This includes setting up the program, supporting trainings, conducting trainings and providing coaching for the company.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Prepares training materials and documentations prior to session delivery.
- Delivers scheduled instructor led training for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Assists other Credentialed Trainers and Informatics Educators as needed.
- Supports at-the-elbow support for users during Informatics Education and EHR initiatives at Go-Live.
- Responds to 1:1 education requests while remaining within Service Level Agreement expectations.
- Documents and monitors new hire EHR competency.
- Collaborates with various business partners to ensure the delivery of effective and accurate training.
Lead Epic Credentialed Trainer Resume
Summary : Highly motivated corporate trainer with experience in training small and large groups across diverse industries. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop and deliver successful training programs and integrate instructional technology to provide onsite and virtual training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Training Delivery, Public Speaking, Project Management.
- Trains employees on Epic ADT/Prelude (Grand Central) as related to scheduling, registration and insurance verification.
- Assists staff personally with questions and procedures related to their Epic system within a classroom setting and also within the hospital.
- Instructs office staff/end-user on how to identify, analyze and correct workqueues as related to missing demographic information to include guarantor verification.
- Solves and documents problems with appropriate software programmers and convey that information to the appropriate staff member(s) to improve respective departmental workflow and patient care.
- Initiates instructor lead classroom training in designated curriculum.
- Communicates current workflows to end users on the Epic application while implementing medical terminology, complex procedures and personalized techniques in order for them to comprehend and execute their workflows through the electronic medical record.
- Implements a training programs and mentor Super Users.
- Responds to help desk tickets in Service Now Software providing solutions to employees' software needs within guidelines of SLA.
- Troubleshoots problems, answer questioning, and provide elbow-support during training and Go-Live.
Epic Credentialed Trainer Resume
Objective : A dedicated, seasoned, energetic, flexible, and upbeat EMR consultant with over 2 years experience in EMR/healthcare system. Great team spirit ready to enhance patient care through the use of Electronic medical record.
Skills : Instructional Design, Computer administration.
- Manages and develops curriculum and function in a team environment to contribute planning, design, build, validation, testing and Go Live phases of the Electronic Medical Records implementation.
- Creates documentation as needed for end user (doctors, nurses, MAs) training per ID request and review Manage and monitor end user feedback for acceptance; Enhancement requests and escalation of issues as needed.
- Maintains two way communications and promote understanding from end user (doctors, nurses, MAs) to project team regarding training issues.
- Responsible for facilitating EPIC end user classroom training courses for an application designed by a certified Instructional Designer.
- Supports the setup and takedown of classroom training space, distribution of training materials and supplies, and classroom quality control.
- Administration of proficiency assessments and class evaluations at the end of each session and sharing ideas to improve the effectiveness of the training with the course Instructional Designer.
- Leads user training using the curriculum designed by the Certified Instructional Designers, which includes: Preparing for class, setting up the classroom, Facilitating the class, Following up on any outstanding questions that arise in the classroom.
- Collects valuable feedback from trainees in class and report that information to the certified instructional designer Helping instructional designers update training materials, testing lesson plans and training environment build.
- Administers user proficiency assessments and insystem checklists.