Healthcare Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced Healthcare Specialist and editing with over 8 years of experience in Medical transcription industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements.
Skills : Medical Specialist Course, 451 Hours, CBRNE Operator/Responder Course.
- Screened patients for needed immunizations before preparing and administering immunizations by intradermal, subcutaneous, and intramuscular routes.
- Administered oxygen and respiratory therapy treatments as ordered.
- Monitored intravenous fluids draws blood specimens, and assists providers with examinations.
- Prepared instruments for sterilization correctly.
- Provided skillful training for medical proficiency.
- Assisted supervisors with teaching in-service classes on medical-related procedures.
- Performed emergency procedures in the care of ill patients.
Sr. Healthcare Specialist Resume
Summary : Proven communication abilities: both oral and written regarding medical terminology. Function well independently and as a team member. Knowledge of and experience with skilled nursing care, longterm nursing care, substance abuse issues, mental health conditions, Hospital and Hospice Care.
Skills : Hoya Lift, Skilled Nursing, Bowel Program, Customer Service, Cpr.
- Prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Observed patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Provided basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol, massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Sterilized equipment and supplies, using germicides, sterilizer, or autoclave.
- Answered patients' calls and determine how to assist them.
- Measured and recorded patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Collected samples, such as blood, urine, or sputum from patients, and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Prepared patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures.
Healthcare Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced and delivered patient health records, transcription of procedures and other diagnostic reports. Helped hospitals and medical centers in faster, timely, complete, accurate clinical data requirements for various reporting, billing, and reimbursement.
Skills : Making appointments, Benefits, Billing, Case management.
- Responsible for the health and welfare of over 2000 soldiers, civilians, and contractors.
- Provided on-call care at all times of day and night without sacrificing the quality of care.
- Maintained accountability and serviceability of various medical equipment, supplies, and medications worth in excess of 1 million dollars.
- Performed monthly inventory and maintenance.
- Maintained the personal information and medical records of all patients.
- Maintained and inventory, patient education, and dispensing of medications ranging from narcotics to OTC for all soldiers entering FOB Union Clinic.
- Interviewed patients to obtain medical information and measure vital signs.
Healthcare Specialist III Resume
Summary : Over 14 year's professional experience as a Healthcare Specialist with various individuals from diverse and cultural backgrounds. Administered advanced emergency medical care and routine medical procedures under the supervision of a physician or physician's assistant.
Skills : Healthcare Representative, Healthcare Consultant.
- Led, trained and supervised Medical Technicians in all phases of emergency medical treatment.
- Established field medical treatment facilities.
- Transported injured patients in all types of weather and hazardous road conditions.
- Performed and supervised preventive maintenance checks and services on field medical equipment.
- Operated and maintained emergency medical equipment.
- Performed duties in accordance with established Operating Procedures, methods and techniques, and HIPPA requirements.
- Filled out and maintained client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client records and progress notes.
- Assisted in physician and physician's assistant in medical treatment of the local national population.
- Counseled and educated patients with personal and behavioral problems.
Healthcare Specialist II Resume
Summary : Experienced Healthcare Specialist professional experienced in leading efficient, cost-effective medical and support functions through strong planning and organizational skills, excellent oral and written communications.
Skills : Customer Service, Training Employees, Office Management, Database Management, Inventory Management, Time Management.
- Prioritized patient flow in a high-stress situation resulting in 0% patient losses.
- Supported technical and administrative management.
- Utilized team leadership, and critical-thinking while operating a medical facility for the forward surgical team.
- Supervised a classroom of 30 people through proficient multitasking, organizational management resulting in 100% accountability success.
- Advised senior leadership on conditions of military personnel, in regards to workload prioritization, assignment accountability.
- Assessed patients' health conditions on a daily basis and provided recommendations for improvement to management.
- Implemented healthcare/preventative medicine measures to increase the level of awareness and decrease non-battlefield illnesses.
- Attained extensive clinical experience in trauma and non-trauma situations.
Healthcare Specialist I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, creative and versatile Clinical Informatics Instructor with a talent for gracefully facilitating change management, analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures, and finding innovative solutions.
Skills : EMS, EHR, Process Improvement, Instructional Design.
- Prepared patients, operating rooms, equipment and supplies for surgery.
- Prepared blood samples for laboratory analysis.
- Performed administering emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties.
- Kept health records and clinical files up-to-date.
- Supervised field and clinical medical facilities under the supervision of a physician, nurse or physician's assistant.
- Performed reference hearing tests on military personnel and DOD Civilians.
- Delivered initial training on Hearing Conservation.
- Conducted annual refresher training for all personnel in conjunction with annual audiogram.
Healthcare Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Collaborated with multi-physician, serving the largest eligible military beneficiaries in the region. Performed over 300 venipunctures and 200 electrocardiograms in both youth and elderly patients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Small Group Leadership, Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Responsible for promoting GSK Consumer OTC and Prescription products and services to 150-200 physicians, mid-level practitioners, and hospitals.
- Responsible for the training of 100 healthcare professionals in the Rx for Change Program.
- Improved leadership, critical thinking, and self-confidence due to deciding what type of care to give.
- Volunteered for community outreach with one of the local orphanages and aided the red cross with fundraiser events.
- Dispensed medications under the direction of a physician assistant or a doctor and documented all interventions on the record of care form to be placed in medical records.
- Provided emergency, routine, and wound care to the unit soldiers in support of operation enduring freedom.
- Ensured that all medical forms were filed correctly in the military health record.
BA In Business
Healthcare Specialist/Consultant Resume
Objective : A dedicated and hard working exceptionally reliable Healthcare Specialist with 9 years of experience and ability to work both independently and in team.
Skills : Patient chart auditing ability, Research and data analysis, Medical transcription.
- Provided patient care and surgical assistance with Urology, Endoscopy, and General Surgery Departments.
- Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the case manager.
- Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Collected urine and fecal samples.
- Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival.
- Assisted with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
- Provided necessary supplies, support and assistance to medical staff and patients for unit specific procedures.
- Kept facility stocked with necessary supplies, equipment, and instruments.
- Obtained and set up suction equipment.
Healthcare Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with an organization with a stimulating and challenging environment, by contributing to building success of the company, while experience advancement opportunities.
Skills : Computer, Customer Service, Communication, Windows, Troubleshooting, Inventory, Problem Solving, Networking, CPR.
- Responsible for the health and well-being of a team for fourteen months overseas.
- Taught basic first aid to teams in the U.S.
- Created and taught a first aid program to law enforcement officers in the Kansas City metro area.
- Provided clinical healthcare to over 450 personnel incarcerated in a military correctional facility.
- Revised and improved two departments in a military correctional facility health clinic and brought them up to date after being backlogged for three years.
- Entrusted with creating a physical conditioning program, as well as supervising 18 personnel enrolled in the program.
- Led group to a 75% improvement rate after 8 weeks.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Healthcare Specialist Resume
Summary : Healthcare Specialist with 3+ years of experience providing leadership, patient care, and management of health supplies and inventory. Accomplished measurable results for years providing patient care and medical treatment in an austere, fast - paced environment.
Skills : Healthcare Coordinator, Medical, Nurse.
- Organized the medical environment, performed and supported direct support activities for patient care situations, including contingency operations and disaster scenarios.
- Provided basic level nursing care including IVs, dressing changes, drawing of blood, and assistance with different pieces of medical equipment.
- Served as a member of primary emergency medical response for incidents including car crashes, falls, and other significant mechanisms of injury with positive outcomes for all patients.
- Trained and evaluated over 500 personnel in advanced combat life-saving techniques with a 95% pass rate.
- Triaged multiple mass casualty scenarios.
- Provided treatment as a first responder for patients with severe injuries including fractures, penetrating wounds, and traumatic brain injuries with a 100% survival rate.
- Administered vaccinations for over 200 patients before overseas training with positive outcomes for every patient.
High School Diploma