Material Analyst Resume
Summary : Supervision. Logistics management. Inventory control management. Managed direct material suppliers to ensure no interruptions to production, while maintaining high
Skills : Typing 65 WPM, Customer Service, Filing, Computer.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of several Strategic Sourcing programs.
- Assisted with the compilation, tendering, evaluation and execution of contracts required for ongoing projects.
- Established agreements for materials, services and equipment.
- Conducted spend category, market and supplier analysis, and benchmarking/cost modeling.
- Communicated with the maintenance department in all the power stations on a regular basis to check that all outstanding item/issues are being actioned and closed out.
- Provided status reports to the Procurement and Materials Management Departments.
- Developed inventory models and planning tools to help manage and monitor inventory levels at all the power stations.
Sr. Material Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will utilize skills and challenge abilities while fulfilling long term career goals.
Skills : Project Managment, Sales, Inventory Management, Industrial Engineering, Risk Management.
- Manufactured of high-performance electromechanical motion and flight control systems for military and commercial aerospace programs.
- Oversaw material control and inventory accuracy.
- Managed daily material, purchasing, logistics and operations, including just-in-time / just-in-sequence in support of production operations for 30M+ units part for motor, sensor, electronic, systems and flight deck components.
- Created and updated plan and inventory records.
- Identified areas for cost savings and improvement.
- Implemented project plans, addressing issues, monitoring changes and attending to gaps.
- Enforced requirements defined in scope of work, bill of material (BOM) and master production schedule.
Jr. Material Analyst Resume
Objective : Utilize Industrial Engineering and Supply Chain Management concepts to minimize inventory, handling and Logistics cost to ensure successful delivery of material at optimum cost.
Skills : Osha 30 Certified, Sparc, MFG PRO, IRIS, Business Object, Microsoft Office, Kronos PREVIOUS Oracle.
- Responsible for accuracy of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Releases to the Supplier, Freight Spending, Reconciliation of the Supplier Receipts for Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of receipts, production, scrap, and other inventory-related data on the computer to accurately maintain inventory levels of production materials.
- Conferred with supervisors of other departments to coordinate flow of materials or products.
- Responsible for monitoring for the scheduling of incoming production material to ensure adequate inventory levels.
- Responsible for analyzing cycle count adjustments to ensure accurate inventory accountability and make recommendations to the Materials Manager.
- Responsible for expediting incoming material as required.
- Reviewed weekly release data to include Demand Management and MRP Monitors suppliers and commercial carriers to ensure that deliveries scheduled are consistently met and any error rectified on a timely basis Assists various other departments such as Accounting, Receiving and Shipping in resolution of discrepancies.
Bachelors Of Arts
Material Analyst III Resume
Summary : Over10-key Calculator Mastery, Language, , excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent telephone etiquette and great organization filing skills.
Skills : Great computer ; proficient in both PC and Mac.
- Worked closely with CCAD PCs, Parts Managers, Program Managers, and Commander to ensure proper material was on time to workstation to keep Aircraft Production on schedule and under budget.
- Planned material requirements to satisfy customers demand and ensure effective inventory control.
- Ensured schedules were processed on a weekly basis.
- Ensured all stock discrepancies were followed up, fixed, and recorded.
- Created accurate material requirements for groups of products.
- Used programs: SAP, LMP, Concerto, DPST, Webdesk, SDS, and Sikorsky Database to expedite material.
- Forecasted and expedited most critical parts to CCAD in a timely manner.
Bachelors Of Science
Material Analyst II Resume
Summary : Supplier Performance Negotiation Strategy Relationship Management International Logistics PPAP to Aftermarket Cost, Quality and Timing Inventory Management Forecasting/Benchmarking Material Planning Demand Planning/RFQ SAP/ERP/CMS/Excel Entrepreneurial.
Skills : Works Well With Others, Writes And Speaks Clearly And Concisely. Quick Learner With Computer Utilizing Microsoft Word.
- Maintained and communicated daily productivity and shipment reports for all departments.
- Procured required manufacturing equipment and parts.
- Established and maintained 43 vendor partnerships.
- Gathered, logged and monitored all shipping data.
- Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
- Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment.
- Forecasted manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets.
Material Analyst I Resume
Objective : Monitors and audits all transactions performed and process created by Production, Sales, and Purchasing. Worked well with other group members working to complete the same goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Plexus, Jd Edwards, QAD, Oracle.
- Reviewed of Production Work Orders (PD) to ensure all job transactions are accurately recorded.
- Maintained PD log and ensure all issues are identified and corrected systematically.
- Maintained Inventory data integrity and tracks accuracy of inventory.
- Researched root causes of inventory discrepancies by extracting data from Axapta.
- Performed extensive analysis of inventory transactions and reports to identify, process, system and training deficiencies.
- Established partnerships with other departments to build inventory accuracy, standard procedures, controls, practices and systems.
- Developed and maintained cycle count activity, by providing counting instructions, cycle count journals, variance reporting and reconciliation of daily counting activity.
Assistant Material Analyst Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging logistics or supply chain position with a dynamic and exciting organization where business knowledge, experience and skills will contribute towards the growth and success of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Internet Browsing & Research.
- Monitored, reviewed, and processed incoming requisitions.
- Generated and transmitted purchase orders through the Oracle system.
- Reviewed purchase orders to ensure contracting compliance, pricing efficacy, and adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Screened purchase request for completeness and adequacy.
- Reviewed with buyers the timeliness of requisition processing, and reported findings as required.
- Provided timely and accurate status, and ensured the timely delivery of required supplies and services, the surveillance of multiyear contracts, inspection and acceptance of goods and services, and the timely payment of applicable invoices.
- Assisted the buyers in terms of ensuring best overall value in terms of product and vendor selection.
Associate Material Analyst Resume
Objective : Management professional with significant accomplishments with four fortune 500 companies and one land grant university.
Skills : Materials Management, Logistics, Sap, Microsoft Office, Inventory Management.
- Contacted suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Prepared, maintained, and reviewed purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compared suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
- Tracked the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Reviewed requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Compared prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Performed buying duties when necessary.
Material Analyst/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Conducted yearly inventories of warehouse stock. Reported inventory balances and cycle counts in the ERP systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Responsible for reporting production on a daily basis.
- Researched and resolved issues regarding the integrity of the BOM.
- Reviewed and analyzed inventory needs and communicate to supplier on a timely basis and take appropriate actions to avert part shortages.
- Maintained material flow to work stations.
- Managed warehousing and storage practices and housekeeping.
- Received incoming shipments and reviewed contents against purchase order for accuracy.
- Responded to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
Material Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished Operations/Materials Manager proven successful in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Materials Management: Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified, Lean Manufacturing, 5S principles, extensive knowledge of QAD ERP and Eagle bar coding software, certified internal EMS auditor.
Skills : Microsoft, SAP, MRA, Great Plain.
- Checked shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
- Established protocol for this new company, as I was the first employee to work in this location.
- Used Computer knowledge, verbal communication, and analysis of information.
- Advised customers on alternate procurement methods.
- Presented issues to departments using the appropriate communication channels.
- Recommended and developed strategies related to inventory management.
- Completed weekly goals and presented weekly updates to supervisor.