Invoicing Specialist Resume
Summary : Excelled in the role of the frontline receptionist handling multiple functions including customer queries, administrative tasks and information monitoring.
Skills : Dynamics, Salesforce.
- Processed and verified pricing on all invoices.
- Increased the correct invoices being processed.
- Responsible for closing service work orders and generating invoices Documentation.
- Entered information from service work order reports into Astea business system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Researched customer credit disputes.
- Contacted customers for Purchase Orders by initiating phone contact or sending invoicing information in accordance with predefined instructions.
- Researched and resolved incorrect or incomplete service order work reports in order to expedite the billing process.
- Retrieved medical records through a system portal Make/adjust payments and invoices through a specific system Call upon sites.
Invoicing Specialist III Resume
Summary : Handle everything that has to do with putting invoices together and sending them out to clients.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Answered phones, filing, and compiling daily reports.
- Assisted each client daily with inventory reports on received and shipped products.
- Consulted with clients and carriers daily by phone, email, or fax with new order shipments.
- Multitasked effectively to key orders for daily shipments and products received.
- Maintained databases of customers and carriers for communicating purposes.
- Entered billing information daily for accounts receivable and daily shipments to generate invoices.
- Utilized computer, data entry, time management, and organizational skills Created new orders for jobs Used coding for the programs.
- Processed re-bills Used contracts Closed orders for each job Invoiced orders, Checked for rate and pricing issues.
Invoicing Specialist II Resume
Headline : Experience gained through private and public accounting companies and further professional career. Having experience as an accounting clerk in private companies.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Prepared, processed, reviewed, and distributed invoices for approximately average daily sales.
- Verified accurate cost, voiding invoices, and reissuing invoices.
- Assisted Accounts Payable with payable matching and entry, and issuing checks.
- Prepared and entered Month End journal entries, reconcile the prepaid claim account, and assist with reconciliation of other accounts.
- Extracted data from the ERP system and compose spreadsheets/charts/tables for management analysis of various key areas such as pricing credit analysis and payable discount analysis.
- Constantly reviewed and revised procedures to streamline processes and thereby maximize efficiency.
- Worked through three company downsizings and a department restructure.
Invoicing Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Passionate about building relationships and understanding the industries of clients to best service through Federal and State tax returns.
Skills : Tax Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Managed the backlog of overdue and current invoices that had not been processed.
- Saved invoices adding the date received, highlight the purchase order number and amount to pay with box around it.
- Checked mail folder for invoices and searched vendor folders making sure invoice had not already been received.
- Confirmed not received, add to invoice tracker in SharePoint.
- Managed PO tracker in SharePoint adding the information including vendor name, PO number, amount and special instructions.
- Checked Lawson for overdue invoices that had possibly already been paid but not updated on tracker.
- Sent out invoices for approval when returned sent to Accounts Payable and updated tracker.
- Entered data in invoice Tracker when the invoices where sent to Accounts Payable.
Invoicing Specialist I Resume
Objective : Consistently demonstrates ability to manage overlapping responsibilities, time, and resources in a demanding and ever-changing environment.
Skills : Management, Account Management, Billing.
- Processed & tracked organization's purchase order requests, check requests, receipts against POs & vendor set up, accurately and expeditiously.
- Maintained team Excel expense trackers and send reports to directors.
- Initiated daily invoicing duties, ensuring vendor invoices are properly received and posted daily.
- Assurance of customer invoiced being executed, posted, and submitted timely.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from customer service representatives, warehouse team members, sales personnel, and accounting department.
- Reconciled the clearing account to assure the invoicing, sales analysis, and accounts receivable systems are in balance.
- Analyzed invoice error report and fix those transactions that failed to be properly invoiced.
Invoicing Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Seeking to obtain a customer service representation position in a dynamic retail setting. Appreciate challenges in the workplace and also to learn new tasks.
Skills : Quickbooks, Analytical Skills.
- Gathered billing data and generated invoice for Global foreign clients.
- Generated and delivered monthly custodial invoices to over 150 clients across five continents.
- Obtained, validated, and reclassified Net Asset Values and security details from internal and external parties.
- Provided asset and transactional reporting to clients to backup charges on delivered invoices.
- Performed data gathering, analysis, and report generation for senior management and other lines of business within the company.
- Analyzed billing variances and client inquires.
- Identified the root cause of the discrepancies and worked toward resolution.
- Collected, analyzed and posted data from various reporting systems to prepare monthly invoicing.
Invoicing Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that allows to utilize office skills and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Critical Thinking.
- Processed all incoming mail and create tracking slips for each contract.
- Forwarded each contract to the correct queue for processing.
- Scanned and index digital copies of MSLI contracts into an online database, Ship the customer's copy to them.
- Filed the other copy and any miscellaneous paperwork.
- Answered all customer requests regarding the scanning of their contracts via e-mail.
- Invoiced Specialist Populate, print, and audit hard copy invoices for Microsoft Licensing GP.
- Worked with Microsoft employees to ensure all details are correct.
Associate Invoicing Specialist Resume
Headline : Motivated Accounting Specialist with a verifiable record of accurate accounting, bookkeeping and payroll. Skill in working with customers, vendors, employees and management.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Responsible for coding and inputting invoices into CSSI on a daily basis.
- Signed by the ordering manager and the controller.
- Looked at all purchases to see if the use tax is due on the items.
- Invoiced is done and sent via e-mail or fax daily. Fast-paced, deadline-oriented position.
- Worked on the CSSI accounting system processing invoices.
- Tracked of invoices for steel, gasses, and freight in an excel worksheet.
- Prepared invoices, ensuring accuracy, and forwards to warehouse along with all necessary
Lead Invoicing Specialist Resume
Summary : Challenging position with advancement potential. Accounts Receivable clerk who leverages strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Organized, Critical Thinking.
- Invoiced for PL Subsidiary and PL Mexico Created invoice information in the AMAS system.
- Balanced with production management and accounting personnel before customer distribution.
- Received multiple purchase requisitions from all facilities, order, and routed to accounts payable.
- Received inventory tags, verified numerical count, and assigned to departments.
- Performed audits during physical inventory.
- Maintained Imprest Account and Petty Cash entering in check system (Quicken) and maintaining adequate balance.
- Dispersed petty cash and month-end reporting.
Asst. Invoicing Specialist Resume
Headline : Proven ability to quickly learn specialized software. Excellent communicator and team player.
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Leading Skills.
- Performed an invoice review and accurately submit an invoice.
- Analyzed transactions and reports to make appropriate entries and corrections.
- Submitted invoices in accordance with client deadlines and requirements.
- Answered resolutions and conflicts with denied invoices in the vendor systems.
- Able to monitor and respond to the hold report.
- Accepted adjustments on invoices. Keep client submission guidelines updated.
- Documented for domestic and international shipments.
Invoicing Specialist Resume
Headline : Receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility. Managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies.
Skills : Technical Skills, Team Building.
- Documented all customer inquiries and comments thoroughly and quickly.
- Coordinated between billing department and customers to resolve problems.
- Processed cash and credit payments rapidly and accurately.
- Responded to all customer inquiries thoroughly and professionally.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
- Answered customer questions about product availability and shipment times.
- Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders.