Finance Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain an Finance Administrative Assistant position, with growth potential, that offers the opportunity to utilize extensive computer and customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Avatar, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Client Billing, Typing, Excel, Word, Travel Arrangements.
- Ensured accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics, including operating and administrative budgets.
- Maintained unit financial reports and provides monthly invoices to the client.
- Ensured the accuracy of operating and administrative budgets.
- Tracked bi-weekly commodity deliveries.
- Submited monthly rebates for the school district.
- Processed weekly invoices for payment.
- Created catering invoices and maintains a payment log.
- Contacted catering contact for outstanding invoices.
Sr. Finance Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Experience as a Finance Administrative Assistant as well as Human resources in the same organisation which maintains a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to maximise different organisation skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Word Processing.
- Provided support to Accounts Payable to ensure that all necessary administrative functions are completed on time and accurately.
- Tracked inventory of checks used for Accounts Payable and notifies Manager when order is needed.
- Processed and distributes Accounts Payable's mail, performing various alpha and date order sorting as needed for invoice processing.
- Prepared checks for pick up by Professional Mail Services.
- Determined when Accounts Payable checks need to be sent to an offsite storage facility and coordinate pick-up.
- Assisted with year-end, internal and external audits.
- Ordered and maintained an appropriate level of office supplies.
- Responsible for the check-in and out process of patients presenting for medical appointments.
Jr. Finance Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Finance Administrative Assistant with a company where can utilize skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : CDK/ADP Experience, Microsoft Office.
- Worked within all the operations of the Finance office including Payroll, Activity Fund and Accounts Payable.
- Worked independently to accomplish scholarship tracking, funds availability, bank statement balancing, purchase order requests and approvals, credit card management and daily office operations.
- Received and routed telephone calls and customers to the correct Finance employee.
- Maintained daily entry of financial data, accounts payable support, payroll support, and Activity Fund support.
- Provided direction and management on department work instructions as well as served on a committee for the implementation of department procedures.
- Provided routine clerical support to the employees of Finance to include the Finance Director.
- Received and distributed department mail, materials, reports, invoices, payments, and other applicable materials.
- Provided routine office upkeep of files and supplies.
Finance Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging Finance Administrative Assistant position in the field with such an organization, this can provide globally competitive working environment and challenging assignments.
Skills : Typing 55 WPM, Filing, Organnizing, Excellent With Details.
- Performed all the basic office duties on a daily basis.
- Worked with Accounts Payable and posted all incoming checks to the appropriate accounts.
- Processed all Certificates of Insurance to process and kept the accurate date and up to date information on file.
- Tracked all outgoing invoices and billing books.
- Processed all the incoming and outgoing mail as well as all the FedEx's and UPS's on a daily basis.
- Worked with spreadsheets to compute data to be entered in for invoicing.
- Processed reimbursable for employees.
- Entered in mileage and travel for all the employees and made sure the amounts were accurate.
Masters Of Business
Finance Administrative Assistant II Resume
Headline : Result-driven professional with expertise in non-life reinsurance technical accounting along with thorough understanding of various underwriting mechanisms that drive finance in the reinsurance market.
Skills : Finance, Accounting, Marketing.
- Assisted Chief Financial Officer, Director of Internal Operations and Accounts Payable Manager with daily duties, as needed.
- Prepared and reconciled monthly Business Objects, EDI and IPS report to obtain for billing purposes each month.
- Entered data into the Billing system from monthly reports to generate invoices for clients.
- Entered Travel Expenses, CPT and ICD 9 codes into a Billing system.
- Prepared Deposit invoices for new clients and tracked payment for Go-Live purposes.
- Organized and maintained documents in the file room.
- Ordered supplies, answered multi-line switchboard, copied, filed and faxed documents and other clerical duties, as needed.
- Prepared client payments for daily deposits.
Finance Administrative Assistant I Resume
Headline : An experienced & detail oriented Accounting Professional offering a solid base experience & knowledge. A multi-tasker that works well with all levels of the company and customers & vendors.
Skills : ADP payroll program, AS400 coding program, Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Handled all price promotions, AP, AR, Distributor Billings, Expense Reports & Weekly Financial reports for six states.
- Entered annual price promotion calendars & changes throughout the year.
- Audited, tracked & coded all distributor billings.
- Assisted in Year-End balancing and accruals.
- Developed multiple spreadsheets & calendar reports to streamline procedures & tracking.
- Handled all calls from field personnel, distributors & vendors.
- Completed many computer courses for Microsoft.
B.A. In Business
Finance Administrative Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in a diverse environment where strong work ethic, education, and experience can be used in collaboration with leadership skills, customer service skills, office support, accounting ability, and computer skills.
Skills : Knowledgeable, skilled, flexible and resourceful professional.
- Delivered administrative support to the Contract Manager and Contract Assistant, customer-focused with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Supported staff projects and maintained business processes, prepared business communications, and coordinated completion of customer requirements documents.
- Detailed and accurate while using good judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Gathered and save data in order to complete various documents.
- Coordinated with Safety Manager, Regional Offices and other Divisions in order to expedite and facilitate new and active accounts.
- Researched history of accounts and compile data in order to expedite completion of contracts & legal requests.
- Provided Insurance documents for proof of insurance to the customer.
Associate Of Arts
Finance Administrative Assistant/Specialist Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain position as Regional Manager with your esteemed company with over 5+ years of experience in customer relationship, marketing, promoting effective team work in leadership roles and performing administrative duties.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Quick Books, 10 key calculators, Electronic typewriter, Fax machine and Copier.
- Prepared extensive travel arrangements (domestic & international) and itineraries, obtain visas, passports, and other travel documents; make changes, as necessary.
- Prepared agendas, distributing materials, planning meals, addressing technology needs, managing invitations, etc.
- Provided extensive calendar management.
- Managed electronic reporting to the SEC and assist in the preparation of reports to be filed.
- Maintained Closing Scorecard in Excel to track closing deadlines and criteria.
- Prepared ad hoc reports in Excel as directed and maintain calendars.
- Certified used vehicles and originated wholesale deals/dealer trades, receipt checks for retail and wholesale deals.
Finance Administrative Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain an Finance Administrative Assistant/Office manager position where experience and interpersonal communication skills will benefit your organization.
Skills : Bilingual, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Shipping And Receiving, Logistics, Transportation, Computer, Time Management, Customer Satisfaction.
- Assisted in the creation of the Accounts Receivable module.
- Serviced Accounts Payable and processed reimbursements.
- Reorganized all Finance Department files.
- Served as a primary point of contact for all Finance Department questions and check requests.
- Reconciled bank deposits and maintained donor and vendor files.
- Supervised and verified all incoming shipments.
- Implemented the most cost-effective shipment of outgoing packages and periodic mass mailings.
Finance Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking a position within financial analysis, utilizing interest in asset investment, portfolio management, risk assessment or in corporate finance. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction
Skills : Budgeting and finance Management, Marketing, Risk Analysis.
- Organized and suggested corrections on financial reports for internal use.
- Researched industry standards and pricing for comparative analysis.
- Coordinated and approved up to $50,000 in monthly payable expenses.
- Recommended year-end footnotes on expenses for the annual report.
- Gathered data, maintained large vehicle and employee databases, adjusted comparison spreadsheets.
- Assisted the Accounting Manager with expense filing according to GAAP.
- Articulated and collaborated with the Financial Manager on financial performance visual and verbal presentations to the CEO and CFO.
- Negotiated lower lodging prices for traveling techs as a liaison with Red Roof Inn and Motel 6.
MS In Finance