Independent Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Accomplished sales representative with more than 20 years experience. Pharmaceutical sales account for 9 of those years. I am a very driven person with a solid work ethic and have been recognized for product knowledge, leadership and success.
Skills : 2020 design/kitchen and bath design, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photo and Illustrator.
- Responsible for making my own schedule requiring self-motivation.
- Worked off 100% commission showing dedication.
- Became extremely efficient at cold calling.
- Learned the ins and outs of perfecting my sales pitch.
- Developed professional relationships with clients ensuring customer loyalty.
- Learned hundreds of items in a short period to ensure the best sales potential.
- Maintained client files in an organized manner to be easily accessed.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Owner/Independent Sales Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that would permit utilizing problem solving abilities with the opportunity to grow within the company.
Skills : Strong Customer Service Skills, Strong Work Ethic, Strong Communication Skills, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Strong Organizational Skills, Self-Motivated, Self Starter, Account Management, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Managed and trained inside/outside sales.
- Trained and managed 30 reps within the last year.
- Utilized time management skills to achieve and exceed sales goals on a daily basis.
- Exceed daily sales goals on average of 50% - 100%.
- Trained others to maintain a positive attitude in order to achieve daily goals.
- Trained others to be self motivating in order to achieve daily goals.
- Skills Used Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business marketing for direct and indirect sales.
Associates In Medical Assistant
Independent Sales Representative III Resume
Summary : 3 years experience as a store manager. Ability to work with customers Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. Proven ability to work well with other and without supervision Bilingual able to read, write, speak and translate.
Skills : Administration.
- Developed an excellent rapport with customers to expand opportunities for growth.
- Coordinated appointments with prospective buyers to showcase jewelry.
- Actively follow-up with prospects and hot leads.
- Followed up with prospects throughout the sales process.
- Created and maintained a large client base bymeeting needs and providing exceptional customer service.
- Gathered, distributed and maintained all the materials for marketing plans.
- Advertised to the general public via networking, social media, presentations and events to maximize exposure.
- Buisness management skills include purchasing, inventory control, business accounting, and workflow coorindation.
Certificate In Word
Independent Sales Representative/Head Resume
Headline : My goal is to bring creative ideas, a dash of playfulness and a spirit of collaboration along with hard work, strong customer service and a commitment to excellence in everything I do in my vocation, personal life & volunteer arenas.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Demonstration sales at home/garden shows and county fairs for various products.
- Responsible for the booking and set up/ take down of display or booth at shows.
- Performing sales demonstrations for groups of attendees.
- Closed all sales and generated necessary documents for all transactions.
- 2 years Hollister Equipment - Sales/Parts Handle all daily operational duties including customer service, sales of equipment and parts for various brands including Massy Ferguson, Case IH, CAT, and Zetor.
- Maintained work area, stocked parts floor with consumables, built hydraulic hoses.
- Ordered, tracked and stocked parts for repair shop and parts department, special orders Prepare and submit estimates and quotes to customers.
Independent Sales Representative II Resume
Headline : Dependable, loyal, and hard-working individual with over 8 year's experience in the agricultural field. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently. Exceptional management skills with the ability to gain the trust of peers and accomplish tasks. Deadline driven individual with experience in meeting goals within restricted time frames.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite,Windows Programs,Fax,10 Key,Printer,Type Writer Some Spanish Speaking Communication.
- Implemented daily activities for accounts, department, or station of warehouse operations.
- Maintained inventory accuracy, adhered to quality standards, and effective use of staff.
- Performed inbound flow, inventory control, and outbound flow activities.
- Tracked operational efficiency and ensured work completion in an operational area.
- Distributed Health Products Internationally.
- Maintained a successful team in several states Texas,New Mexico,South Carolina,Tennessee Performed daily activities for an account, department, or station of a warehouse operation.
- Maintained inventory accuracy, adheres to quality standards, and effective use of staff.
- Lead for inbound flow, inventory control, and outbound flow activities.
Independent Sales Representative Resume
Objective : I have a lot of experience in customer service and sales which allows me to perform at a high level in any job dealing with customers or clients. As an ex college basketball player, I take pride in my abilities to work as a team player and also stay calm in intense or fast paced situations. I'm a driven professional as well as a natural people person.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Warehouse, Leadership.
- Organize weekly sales reports to track product success.
- Achieve high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Share benefits of healthy living through nutritious meal replacements.
- Act as a leader by training, motivating and encouraged team members.
- Built a great team, focused and trained to reach the masses.
- Consistently generated additional revenue through skilled sales techniques.
- Received two promotions in a eight month span.
Jr. Independent Sales Representative Resume
Objective : A top performer with exceptional interpersonal, communication, and public relations skills that allow the development of strong rapport with individuals on all levels. Outstanding record of achievement coupled with the ability to build and direct a business to profitability through leadership, creativity, effective management, and the motivation and development of staff to maximum potential. A consistent high level of performance dealing with people and services requiring solid management, organization, time management, and negotiating abilities.
Skills : Customer Service, People, Sales, Watch Repair, Use Of P.o.s System, Typing Skills, Use Of Word, Cashier.
- Direct sales representative/ face to face marketing/sales on a management training program.
- Sales of different items/services depending on the campaign.
- Comcast Retail, Asurence Wireless/ federal lifeline campaign.
- Started in Denver and given offer to work in Miami FL and Jacksonville fl.
- To work on new campaign Skills Used sales and customer service skills.
- Trained in different direct marketing sales tactics.
- Face to face sales Dealing with the public Professional dress and Demeanor.
Associate In Culinary Arts
Avon Independent Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Responsible and mature Sales Representative who thrives in fast-paced environments. Enjoys working as part as a team to achieve sales goals. Friendly and enthusiastic. Highly successful at up selling and promoting new product. Attentive Customer Service Representative with 4 years achieving customer service satisfaction and customer retention goals. Independent and quick thinking team player seeking a role offering increased responsibility.
Skills : Skills: Creative Problem Solver Exceptional Communication.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Mastery of customer service management systems and databases.
- Evaluated consumer reports on a monthly basis.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in a 50% growth of customer base.
- Successfully acquired an average of 5 new customers per month, generating a 50% growth in revenue.
High School Diploma
Independent Sales Representative Resume
Headline : A creative, forward-thinking individual who is a highly ethical team player who also works well independently and can relate to people at all levels of an organization, with excellent communication skills.
Skills : Tenacity, Willingness To Learn, Distinguished In Microsoft Office, Excellent Written And Verbal Communication.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with existing customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Identify advantages and compare organization's products/services.
- Distinguished knowledge of products, ability to answer customer concerns independently.
Bachelors Of Art In English
Independent Sales Representative/Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a professional position which will allow me to utilize and further develop my leadership and communication skills within a team environment offering opportunity for professional advancement and unlimited income potential.
Skills : Graphics Designs, Photography, Video Editing.
- Represented dancewear lines including Danskin, MotionWear, Sansha, Gia Moa, Leo's Shoes, and Trendy Trends in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and greater New England.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Prepare drawings, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
Independent Sales Representative/Analyst Resume
Summary : Looking for a position as a certified nursing assistant. I have experience working with elderly people who need help with there daily living I have also worked in a facility working with people who are bedridden and with dementia.
Skills : Medical Devices.
- Drove territory sales for a leading researcher, developer, manufacturer, and marketer of orthopaedics, wound management, and endoscopy devices / products.
- Achieved market dominance through strategic business and market planning.
- Established key relationships with orthopaedic surgeons, hospitals, OR staff, clinicians, researchers, and administrators.
- Accountable for product education, pricing strategies, contract negotiations, and conducting regular sales calls and in-service training programs.
- Contributed to field projects encompassing test markets, market surveys, and product idea evaluations.
- Devised field communications outlining sales call results, market potential, and pricing / promotional recommendations.
- Negotiated and secured highly competitive contracts, short and long-term leases, and direct purchases as a key representative to various hospitals and surgical centers.
- Ranked first in the Chicago region for surpassing 2004 quota growth.
Bachelor Of Science In Agriculture
Independent Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Innovative and focused independent/inside sales representative able to effectively establish rapport with clients and extremely driven to succeed in all areas. Strategic planning and dedicated client relationship management expert. Well-qualified and results-oriented customer service professional motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success with several years of experience.
Skills : Sales, Fire Safety, Management.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer/client interactions.
- Demonstrated that clients come first by expressing to them a sense of urgency when catering to their specific needs.
- Shared product knowledge with clients while making suitable personal recommendations.
- Informed clients about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Described and demonstrated both use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Recommended and helped customers select merchandise based on their specific needs.
- Completed purchase order forms and customer invoices and submitted them to company headquarters.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met with specific products and services.