Inspector General Resume
Objective : A career leader with demonstrated success in building, motivating, and driving diverse, cross-functional subordinate leaders for growth of the organization. Proven track record of achieving results in positions of increasing responsibility.
Skills : Measuring Instruments, Programming , Inventory Supplies, Assembly.
- Performs task using various measuring instruments for hardware and components.
- Creates non-compliance reports details for discrepancies between the technical drawing and hardware.
- Approvs and rejects inbound reworks and orders.
- Inspects the right inserts from catalog Knowledge with AS9100C.
- Receives parts to stocks or reject parts and move to MRB for action.
- Prioritizes job requirements.
- Analyzes process, update documents and input system.
- Prepares setup tables, gauges, instruments, power and manual deburr tools.
Jr. Inspector General Resume
Objective : Inspector General with 20+ years of experience within the Air Force. Possesses impeccable written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. A tested and innovative leader / program manager.
Skills : Management, Customer Service.
- Plans, organizes, and executes a wide range of complex activities for the Wing Commander's Inspection Program.
- Performs Inspector General duties in accordance with the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency's (CIGIE) Quality Standards for Inspection and Evaluation.
- Responsible for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and ensuring the best interest of the Air Force and Airmen needs are met.
- Guides and trains organization personnel in inspection/exercise requirements, and assigns technical projects/tasks to team members to achieve unit vision, mission and strategic goals.
- Provides direction and oversight of internal and external inspections, audits, evaluations, reviews and exercises to determine unit effectiveness and efficiency, and to ensure standardized, robust inspections and self-assessments are conducted.
- Establishes and utilizes metrics and analysis systems to assess efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with US law, regulatory procedures.
- Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Refines existing work methods and techniques for application to the analysis of specific issues or resolution of problems.
- Plans and prioritizes the sequence, direction, and progress of various executive level operation programs.
Sr. Inspector General Resume
Summary : Obtain full time employment with a company that will utilize and challenge educational and professional skills and offer growth potential.
Skills : Distribution, Leadership, Team Building.
- Provides technical and administrative support to the Assistant Inspector General and Deputy Inspector General for the office of Audits in a timely results driven environment.
- Maintains the IG and Deputy IG calendars on a daily basis with high level priority requirements continuously achieved.
- Distributes DOS departmental notices to office managers, essential to currency of operations.
- Designs, organizes and updates filing system of all correspondence, to obligatory levels are consistently maintained.
- Coordinates training for personnel and track training data using Excel spreadsheet to meet statutory requirements.
- Develops and maintains a correspondence control system for repair services for building maintenance purposes utilizing Access database.
- Prepares time and attendance records.
- Provides administrative support to the Office of Audits.
- Serves as an escort for all bureau and maintenance visitors requiring building admittance for meetings, conferences and other business affairs.
Inspector General I Resume
Objective : A discipline, well - trained, enthusiastic, skilled, and reliable leader with attention to detail and commitment seeking a position that reflects experience, skills, and personal attributes including dedication, meeting goals, creativity, and the ability to follow through.
Skills : Adobe Connect, Microsoft Office Word.
- Responsible for all investigative inquiries, inspections, and teaching and training.
- Plans, prepares, and executes Army-wide inspections IAW AR 20-1 and AR 1-201 as directed by the Secretary of the Army (SecArmy), Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), Vice Chief of Staff of the Army (VCSA), and The Inspector General (TIG).
- Develops inspection concepts, plans and objectives, and coordinates requirements with major Army commands and installations.
- Develops detailed inspection plans for the division.
- Conducts interviews, sensing sessions, document reviews, and both qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify systemic issues, trends and root causes impacting Army mission performance, discipline, morale, and readiness.
- Receives, inquire into, analyzes and resolves complaints, requests for information, and requests for assistance presented or referred to a Command IG.
- Determines the urgency and priority of inquiries.
- Produces detailed reports of inspection results and provides recommendations to appropriate Army agencies for implementing corrective actions.
Inspector General II Resume
Headline : Over 30 years of supply chain management experience as a senior Navy Logistics Officer and senior consultant. A proven record of achieving the highest levels of logistics productivity and efficiency. A seasoned and exceptional personnel manager and leader. Increased levels of responsibility and ability to drive change management, using a variety of strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Task Supervision, Logistics Management, Logistics Analysis.
- Directed and performed the following job functions: Inspect premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall, or roof porosity and access to infested locations.
- Inspected buildings or grounds to determine condition.
- Recommended treatment and prevention methods for pest problems to clients.
- Provided industry-approved products or services to customers.
- Posted warning signs and lock building doors to secure area to be fumigated.
- Sprayed or dusted chemical solutions, powders, or gases into rooms, onto clothing, furnishings, or wood, or over marshlands, ditches, or catch basins.
- Treated greenery or surfaces with protective substances.
- Cleaned work site after completion of job.
- Cleaned facilities or sites.
Inspector General III Resume
Summary : Inspectors General are under the general supervision of the Chief and/or Construction Engineer/Associate Chief. The Utility Inspector's duties and responsibilities require be both knowledgeable and experienced in all phases of pipeline and related facilities construction and inspection.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Served as the technical expert in providing policy interpretation, leadership and policy development for the Office of Inspector General.
- Managed a workload portfolio of 250 procurements, average more than $10M annually.
- Performed cradle to grave contracting to include contract close out.
- Served as the expert authority for the Office of Inspector General in the areas of contracting and procurement.
- Maintained the acquisition polices for the GSA Office of Inspector General.
- Responsible for resolving significant problems and issues that are complicated by interfaces and inter-relationships between and among, programs, functions, policies, and various other critical issues.
- Provided expert leadership and coordination in the execution of program acquisition needs concerning acquisition.
- Developed, maintained and reported performance results to the AIG for Administration on contracting operations and any appropriate data that supports contracting obligation, including past and current performance.
- Provided expert interpretation and advice in the coordination of major acquisitions and purchases Served as the Contracting officer in the review of requisitions, estimates, solicitations, price quotations, work orders, task orders, purchase orders, and contracts.
Asst. Inspector General Resume
Objective : To work where put to and use the diversified abilities acquired to advance with the company.
Skills : Server, People Person.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate systemic issues, identify root causes and make recommendations to senior leaders.
- Prepares comprehensive written inspection reports and verbal inspection out-briefs for senior leaders.
- Presents inspection findings to the Command Inspector General (CIG), Commanding General and others as required.
- Conducts follow-up inspections to inform senior leaders of effective changes.
- Conducts IG sensing sessions to gain a feel of the command climate within a unit.
- Administers assistance to Soldiers, Family members, DACs, and civilians to ensure compliance with agency policies, practices, and regulations.
- Conducts assistance visits to coach, teach and train vital tasks for enhancing unit readiness.
- Leads Inspector General Representative for the Ready and Resilient Community Health Promotion Council (R2CHPC).
Associate Inspector General Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of Inspector General professional experience as a senior logistic advisor; responsible for functional expertise in the areas of logistic, acquisition, supply management, property book management, budgeting, movement control, coordination, monitor of logistics operations.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Identifies problems and suggesting solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Uses data to substantiate decision-making.
- Carries out functional testing on components and subcomponents.
Lead Inspector General Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of auditing experience in a team environment within the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General, possess knowledge and skills in auditing contracts, compliance, financial statements, and government programs in addition to 10 years of professional experience in the banking/mortgage industry.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Performs duties designated by the Chief and/or Construction Engineer/Associate Chief in accordance with the job requirements outlined in the assigned activity and the Client Company specifications and codes which may include the PEP and PSP.
- Advises Construction Engineer of all decisions, problems, and possible alternatives in the assigned activity.
- Approves construction drawings and the appropriate Client Company specifications, and assures that all construction activities are performed in accordance with these requirements.
- Adheres to and enforces EnSiteUSA and Client Company safety policies.
- Notifies the Construction Engineer of environmental problems which may arise.
- Keeps daily log of all incidents relating to the construction in the assigned activity.
- Prepares the appropriate report(s) for the Inspector's assigned activity, and forwards to the Construction Engineer for review.
- Performs assigned routine tests on materials, services in process, or finished projects where results are compared with company quality standards. Reports results to supervisor who will make an analysis and take necessary action.
Inspector General Resume
Summary : Motivated customer service Inspector General specialist with over 3 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team based environment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Prepares equipment for new, and existing users by reimaging machines from network Assist with migration to Office 2010, MS Lync, and Windows 7 for new and existing users Participate in the LANDesk Asset team working group meetings.
- Provides operational support for all aspects of the current Windows XP, Windows 7.
- Assists in the account management and user profiles via NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator.
- Assists with RSA SecurlD hardware token and pin management.
- Assists OIG customers with any connectivity issues they are having with the Aventail VPN remote access.
- Schedules and prepares equipment for Tandberg video teleconferences via Tandberg Management Server.
- Assists the Information Assurance (IA) division with correcting any vulnerability found on the Windows desktop and responding to data calls from IA to address any FISMA findings.
- Documents current and proposed changes, update policies and procedures as appropriate to ensure that all documentation is current.