Receiving Manager Resume
Summary : Retail professional who excels in fast-paced environments. Extensive experience in customer service, merchandising, POS systems and cash handling.
Skills : Management.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Trained and served as a peer coach for new sales associates.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Interviewed job candidates and made staffing decisions.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
Associate Of Science
Shipping/Receiving Manager Resume
Summary : Seek a challenging retail store management position where I can utilize my vast experience to contribute management/leadership/ internet & interpersonal skills to the benefit of the organization.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Rf scanner knowlege.
- Organize store merchandise racks by size, style and color.
- Answer customer questions regarding store merchandise, department information and pricing.
- Create visual marketing and styled window displays.
- Assemble promotional displays, including quarter and full-size point of purchase displays.
- Complete stock orders and managed inventory levels.
- Confer with employees on productivity and optimization of sales.
- Load and unload merchandise using a ladder and pallet jack.
High School Diploma
Assistant Receiving Manager Resume
Headline : A position for a progressive organization requiring a highly effective team leader with a demonstrated track record of contribution to bottom line profits.
Skills : customer service, cosmetic artistry, retail, Microsoft Office, Team Building, Team Management, Visual Merchandising.
- Lead a team of receiving clerks and supervising their workings.
- Maintained and oversaw the records of all received goods and supplies.
- Supervised the orderly stocking and arrangement of consignments in the warehouse.
- Organized the shifts and delegating work to subordinates.
- Verified received materials with the invoice orders.
- Ensured the compliance of safety norms in the warehouse.
- Synchronized with suppliers on the subject of the shipments and delivery of orders.
- Conducted recruitment, regular training and workshops for the staff.
Purchasing And Receiving Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced in being and leading in a team atmosphere and work well independently.. Able to handle customer complaint situations per customer and resolve with positive results. Able to multitask and perform more than one function at a time. Take the initiative in situations requiring creative thinking and learn quickly.
Skills : microsoft office, kaizen.
- Kept records or all outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Prepared shipping documents, mailing labels, and ensured that orders have been filled accurately.
- Recorded items taken from inventory and when orders were filled.
- Obtained items from the stock room, noted when inventories ran low, and wrapped or packaged goods in shipping containers.
- Prepared invoices and furnished information about shipments to other parts of the company.
- Moved goods from plant to shipping dock and directed its loading.
- Verified incoming shipments against original order and the accompanying bill of lading or invoice.
- Checked shipment for any discrepancies in quantity, price and discounts.
General Academic Studies
Warehouse Receiving Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Also to obtain a professional Skip tracing or Collection Agent position that enhances my analytical and strong work ethic abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Red Prarie, Linux, OS/390, C++, Visual Basic, Assembler.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Generated sales and inventory reports in Excel with data from a variety of sources, maintaining a 100% accuracy rate.
- Attended local, regional and national trade shows for product development training as defined by territory needs.
- Interacted with customers and retail buyers to follow-up on shipping statuses and expedited orders.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail and fax.
Processing/Receiving Manager Resume
Summary : To leverage over four years driving experience in an uncertain industry to quickly learn and grow in a new career for a reputable, thriving company. Strong communication skills combined with the proven ability to build robust relationships and effectively manage competing demands that result in achievement of challenging goals. A highly motivated self-starter who is fully committed to proving himself in a new career.
Skills : Email.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Inspect physical conditions of receiving area and equipment.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, or salvaging products.
- Manage employees, Proven record of excellent customer service.
- Completed the Entry Management Training Program to become a manager.
Inventory Receiving Manager Resume
Summary : Manufacturing management professional with extensive experience in materials planning, logistics management, plant management, process improvement, auditing, employee development, safety, testing and documentation.
Skills : POG Reset Team, Independent Worker, Photographer, Design.
- Managed the shipment and receipt of outgoing/incoming materials, parts, or products.
- Complied with Customs documentation, regulatory requirements, and NAFTA agreements.
- Managed carriers, forwarders, and associated vendors.
- Managed warehouse inventory through MRP system.
- Created and implemented logistics processes including receiving, shipping, distribution, and incoming inspection.
- Operated lift equipment and transported hazardous materials.
- Prepared bills of lading, air bills and hazardous materials documentation.
- Investigated and analyzed inventory and purchase order discrepancies.
Master of Science
Receiving Manager II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that offers new challenges, learning opportunities and growth. I have the ability to independently multi-task in a fast pace environment and require little to no supervision. I am a quick learner, strong team player and a motivated team member. I sincerely enjoy working with colleagues and customers. I am confident that my skills, determination, work ethic and positive attitude will prove to be a valuable asset to your organization.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Truck Driving And Delivery, Excellent Driving Record, USPS Driver/Mail Contractor.
- Managed all incoming receivable merchandise.
- Supervised an on average of 8 to 10 employees that included training and yearly evaluations.
- Produced a daily business report of all incoming merchandise received.
- Ensured the merchandise stored in the warehouse was properly stocked and organized on a daily basis.
- Responsible for managing the yearly inventory for all merchandise.
- Responsible for merchandising the sales floor.
- Managed and prepared all outgoing freight.
Receiving Manager III Resume
Summary : Energetic, dedicated professional with over 25 years work experience in warehousing and distribution with 4 years of management experience. Strong interpersonal skills when working with an internal team or outside businesses. Independent with strong problem solving skills. Dedicated to a safe and productive work environment.
Skills : Proficient In All MS Office Products.
- Held full operational and budgetary accountability for all shipping/receiving functions throughout lumber yard.
- Provided leadership and direction to a team of three assistant managers and 30 shipping clerks across multiple shifts.
- Recruited, interviewed, hired, trained and mentored yard staff; regularly assessed employee performance levels, identifying areas in need of improvement and implementing corrective action plans when necessary.
- Ensured strict compliance with organizational policies/procedures, OSHA regulations and licensing standards.
- Additional responsibilities included maintaining store's overstock inventory and record retention.
- Acted as Store Keyholder/General Manager when required, overseeing all store/yard operations.
- Successfully maintained efficient workflow during an expansive store remodel, without disrupting/jeopardizing the timely execution of daily operations.
BA In International Relations
Receiving Manager II Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience in management, inventory control, shipping/ receiving and logistics. Very well organized, experienced in computer programs including shipping / receiving programs. Detail oriented in inventory control and movement.
Skills : Windows Xp, Excel, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Logistics, Management, Oracle.
- Managed all aspects of operations for the receiving center, from the procurement cycle through to the disbursement of product of all store merchandise ranging between $1 million to $2.5 million in merchandise per truck.
- Processed 3 to 4 trucks weekly while leading a staff of twelve.
- Increased productivity by streamlining and alleviating bottlenecks in the process.
- Develop operating budget for the receiving center based on detailed forecasts provided by corporate while managing budget variances.
- Ensure inventory accuracy, security of loading dock operations, proper sequencing of deliveries and effective space utilization.
- Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of deliveries to all loading docks at Bloomingdale's.
- Implement internal controls to guard against theft (Safety Prevention Team), waste and abuse of Bloomingdale's property.
- Recruited, trained and coached all new receiving staff.
Receiving Manager I Resume
Summary : Self motivated, detail oriented individual, looking to further my career in management. I will bring strong problem solving skills as well as a desire to further the development of myself and my employees to any position I am in.
Skills : Computer Skills, SAP, Budget Management, Management.
- Supervise receiving assistant; Train, schedule, evaluate and delegate responsibilities- monitor work daily and give final approval upon completion.
- Strong organization skills used to increase productivity throughout the store.
- Coordinate delivery of store supplies including Vendors, Grocery Deliveries, Representatives of Companies, Office Supplies, Store Transfers and Special Orders.
- Receive invoices of said product delivered and resolve discrepancies with original orders in a timely manner.
- Input receipt of materials and monitor invoices with the Direct Store Delivery log and the store receiving log.
- Interpret the quality of product delivered and adjust receipt delivered.
- Ensure proper quality work that follows procedures and policies outlined by Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage.
- Review the damaged items listings and determine whether to send back, mark down, or replace product and send the proper paperwork to home office when complete.
BA In Journalism
Senior Receiving Manager Resume
Objective : Storeroom Manager, bringing extensive experience in high-volume warehouse operations, including logistics, distribution and inventory management.
Skills : MS Office.
- Loaded and unloaded pieces into boxes for shipment.
- Built a motivated warehouse team of tenwell-trained staff.
- Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Received, stored and shipped goods and materials.
- Tagged all inbound merchandise with receiving date.
- Cleaned and maintained the warehouse in compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Picked up incoming stock and delivered materials to designated locations.
- Operated PC and RF-based computer systems with a high level of accuracy.
Associate Of Arts