IT Service Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : IT Service Desk Analyst is support over 5000+ users face to face, remotely using Bomgar and communicator, via email and over the phone logging issue using the ITSM logging system.
Skills : Windows, Desktop Support, Coaching, Leadership, Communication.
- Identified trends and created documentation to address common reported problems and issues in Service Now.
- Reported to managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business Apply remote software distribution technologies for the Windows operating system via SCCM.
- Assisted in the creation of processes and procedures to ensure first call resolution.
- Detailed and accurate information when troubleshooting.
- Ensured the client is kept up-to-date with progress and action on all incidents and service requests.
- Installed software updates and ensure current patches are running on end-user machines.
- Managed user accounts in Active Directory to disable, delete, reset passwords, and add mailboxes.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. IT Service Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : Desire an Information Technology position. Offering excellence in keeping abreast of technology by research and the ability to troubleshoot major computer problems.
Skills : Autocad, Solidworks, Training, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Project Management.
- Determined software/hardware needs.
- Supported the current IT infrastructure.
- Installed hardware and software systems.
- Supported Security cameras.
- Provided data backups of the footage.
- Maintained cable support within our IDF closets.
- Setup wireless/wired networking solutions for the port offices we provide technical support for.
- Configured network switches.
Jr. IT Service Desk Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 4 years experience in the IT industry, such as working in Wintel Win XP/7/10 Environments, Cisco VPN, WebEx, Network Connectivity Troubleshooting, Active Directory, Remote Desktop and Printer Queue Management and Microsoft Office Technical Support.
Skills : Call logging, Daily MIS report, Weekly Tracker, Service desk mails handling.
- Installed, Set up and Configured HP, OKI, and Xerox model network and local printers and multifunction devices.
- Performed basic maintenance such as replacing ink and toner cartridges also removing paper jams.
- Assisted all network printers/scanners by clearing out printer queues to resolve print issues, restarting services, reloading drivers on the server.
- Configured data and user profiles in Exchange Servers, Supported archived PST files, Mailbox clean up, Setting Rules and troubleshooting functionality issues with Outlook.
- Added and removed members from distribution lists and groups.
- Recovered and backed up archive PST files from Outlook also backed up and migrated files to multiple machines.
- Installed drivers for computer hardware.
- Connected workstations to the network domain and added users to the admin group.
IT Service Desk Analyst III Resume
Headline : IT Service Desk Analyst with profound knowledge of service desk position, excellent communication and writing skills seeking an entry-level IT Security Analyst position with a well-established organization.
Skills : Active Directory, VPN, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X, Word, IOS, Android.
- Provided first-level technical support for Sonic Healthcare employees to support laboratory devices/instruments and applications.
- Provided excellent customer service for each user calling our main Service Desk number.
- Diagnosed and resolved problems related to the use of workstation hardware, software applications, peripheral devices, communication packages, host and LAN/WAN connectivity or other problems.
- Created weekly and monthly Service Desk ticket and SLA reports.
- Managed support, monitoring, and maintenance of security software and user access to intranet and internal network and resources.
- Provide technical support to the administrative and technical staff of 1000+ employees, users in remote locations, traveling users, and external customers on property.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office suite, as well as providing extensive support for email and mobile devices such as iPhone, android, bes, blackberry, and Zimbra.
IT Service Desk Analyst II Resume
Headline : Energetic and self-motivated IT technician certified in CompTIA A+, Network+ and Apple ACMT with 6 years of technical support experience and 15 years of customer service and call center experience has performed installation, deployment and Move Add and Change of hardware and software.
Skills : CompTIA A+, CCENT, Active Directory, Apple, Android, Blackberry, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office.
- Worked with a team of 5 IT help desk analysts, supporting 3500 users in all CenterLight Sites throughout NYC and Westchester.
- Responded to technical assistance requests, including the triage and escalation of tickets and calls to the proper departments, Closing 300-350 tickets per month.
- Utilized GWI's support ticketing system to track all user interactions and record a summary of issue resolution.
- Use of Remote Desktop Connection and Bomgar Representative Console programs to provide remote support to end-users.
- Manage, create and terminate user accounts, onboarding new users and modifying passwords using Active Directory software, Quest One Active Roles.
- Created accounts for eChamp and troubleshooting Citrix printing and terminal server issues by granting permissions and using registry keys.
- Assisted work from home end users, troubleshooting issues with VPN, security, Citrix Access Gateway, and connectivity issues.
IT Service Desk Analyst I Resume
Summary : IT Service Desk Analyst with over 12 years of experience in various computer industries. Fluent in Windows Operating Systems and Office applications.
Skills : Microsoft Windows XP/7, Internet Explore.
- Used LogMeIn to remotely resolve issues.
- Responded to support tickets in TrackIT with detailed documentation.
- Traveled onsite to resolve complex issues.
- Diagnosed hardware, software, networking, and sensor issues.
- Contacted vendors to resolve complex issues and coordinate onsite service when needed.
- Upgraded old PCs with new Dell desktops.
- Managed desktop and server support, installations, and software upgrades.
IT Service Desk Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 2+ years of experience in Software Testing. Expertise in Manual Testing of web and mobile applications. Having good exposure in Agile Methodology.
Skills : Help Desk Analyst, IT Specialist, IT Executive.
- Assisted in resolving various technical issues and processes in a timely manner which is easily understood globally by internal and external users.
- Provided excellent troubleshooting support with iManage Desk site, Filesize, Worksite, break-fix issues and how to support.
- Provided support for legal operations to attorneys, paralegals and support staff.
- Provided important troubleshooting information and documentation to members in the Service Desk to help maintain our 73% first call resolution.
- Expanded knowledge with styles, table of contents, numbering, tables, and formulas.
- Provided assistance with the rollout of the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) project.
- Assisted with the rollout of the Windows 7 project; aided with imaging 500 plus workstations.
Lead IT Service Desk Analyst Resume
Summary : To find a IT Service Desk Analyst position that allows to use education and abilities. To maintain and improve current systems, provide leadership, and contribute to a team environment.
Skills : IT Trouble Shooting And Resolution, Reports And Dashboard Creation, Subject Matter Expert.
- Provided desktop support for workstations and laptops.
- Identified and resolved hardware and software issues, network/internet problems, and browser issues (java/proxy/cache issues).
- Configured and reconfigured new or current laptops/desktops to be deployed into the field or redeployed to other users.
- Placed orders for new workstations and warranty maintenance.
- Worked with 3rd party vendors for technical support of proprietary software products.
- Managed an internal licensing system for Kofax VRS licenses.
- Created and managed Active Directory and Exchange accounts.
- Configured, installed and mapped network printers.
Associate IT Service Desk Analyst Resume
Headline : To secure a IT Service Desk Analyst position where can contribute extensive IT background, customer service skills, and people oriented training.
Skills : IT Analyst, Help Desk Associate, Software Engineer.
- Referred difficult issues to upper management while maintaining positive rapport with the customer.
- Supported customers having data connectivity issues Responded to customer service emails in a timely and effective manner.
- Provided Severity Level support as Duty Agent.
- Able to work alone, without direct supervision, adept at handling calls with varying needs and severities, and regularly do research for the night shift.
- Received incidents/calls and made the determination on when to present for severity determination.
- Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints and answer inquiries.
- Monitored and tested fixes to ensure adequate resolution.
IT Service Desk Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 8+ years of experience in cross functional sectors with core technical, mentoring and management experience, aspiring for a Leadership position within any Service sector wherein strengths are applied to the best resulting in mutual growth.
Skills : Technical Support, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Applications.
- Responded to all incoming contacts (phone/email/online) in regard to a multitude of technical issues.
- Documented technical incident/request specifics in the Incident Management System.
- Resolved technical incidents through the use of experience, available documentation, and tools.
- Participated in continuous process improvement activities, making recommendations whenever possible.
- Participated in project work Comply with HIPAA, diversity principles, corporate integrity, compliance program policies, and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintained complete confidentiality of the company-related business.
- Maintained effective communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.