Juvenile Counselor Resume
Headline : Field supervision and case management background. Highlights Case planning Outreach programming Cognitive behavioral training Field experience Field supervision Time management Juvenile diversion programs Problem solving expertise Firearm Basic Training Motivational Suicide Prevention training MS Office proficiency State and federal legal knowledge Juvenile probation Corrections experience Notorious Gangs seminar Community service programs Substance abuse treatment.
Skills : Individual & Group Therapy In Dual Diagnosis And Substance Abuse, Suicide Evaluations.
- Assured the welfare of juvenile detainees and insured the security of area in accordance with unit policies and procedures.
- Accounted for keys and equipment for units was assigned.
- Assessed situations for potential volatility and took appropriate action according to the procedure.
- Determined rule infractions and took appropriate actions.
- Maintained incident reports, disciplinary reports, daily logs while observing, monitoring assigned detainees at all times during all activities.
- Performed physical searches such as pat-downs and strip searches as well as mechanical restraints.
- Counseled antisocial behaviors, substance abuse, and mental illness.
Master Of Science
Sr. Juvenile Counselor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a store manager in order to further career and Personal development. The company seek will allow to use experience in multi-store management, combined with skills in visual details, ability to impact volume, operational organization, and inter- Personal abilities, in order to benefit them as an organization.
Skills : Customer Service Oriented, Leading, Training, Developing Partners.
- Assisted court officials in determining behavioral status, and educational progress while incarcerated.
- Helped provided final determination for treatment plans for individuals within the detention center.
- Trained others in treating challenge program juveniles in individual and groups.
- Processed new arrivals into the detention facility.
- Conducted group and individual counseling to prevent and identify potential problems.
- Ensured the proper care, safety and security of residents.
- Maintained security on a daily basis to ensure a safe environment.
BA In Psychology
Jr. Juvenile Counselor Resume
Summary : Highly dedicated, self-motivated professional with genuine and impressive people skills. Energetic, flexible and dependable with extensive nursing and medical training. Compassionate, professional approach with developed listening skills. Demonstrates exceptional initiative, dependability and effort with a high work ethic.
Skills : Great Communication ,Highly dedicated, self-motivated.
- Monitored youths as they were in school, dining hall, and also leisure time.
- Prepared incidents, observations and all other reports required.
- Conferred regularly with upper management on special issues.
- Submitted protocols and other required research documentation.
- Adhered to laws governing child abuse reporting.
- Attended meetings and training necessary for professional development as required by the agency.
- Worked overnight job is to make sure the residents are sleep at night.
Asst. Juvenile Counselor Resume
Summary : An Administrative Support or related position where will use organizational experience and interpersonal skills to provide superior customer service and promote efficient office operations.
Skills : Budget Management, Oversight Of Personel Functions, Oversight Of Program.
- Supervised 4 to 5 staff to ensure a quality after school program that parents felt safe leaving their child.
- Reinforced behaviors and dealt with the major concerns that came along with the program.
- Ensured proper safety to children while in the care of program.
- Observed disruptive behaviors and prompt children to make better choices.
- Decided on and recommend proper placement for child based on treatment plan.
- Provided structure in an Alternative Education classroom setting.
- Counseled problem behaviors.
Associate Juvenile Counselor Resume
Objective : Juvenile Youth Counselor and Customer Service Professional seeking a employment as a Counselor. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with customers and youths. Self-motivated with communication and computer capabilities. Qualified Youth Counselor and Management Skills for the last 20 years in fast-paced Fast Food Service, Customer Service at a Defferment Cash Loan Center.
Skills : Shift Manager, Divisional Training Manager, Juevinille Counselor.
- Led 5 group therapy sessions each week.
- Conducted 1-8 one-on-one counseling sessions per week.
- Revised treatment plans in consultation with youths based on patient progress.
- Drafted weekly summary to review each client's level of participation.
- Consulted with clients when developing long term treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Supervised the residential and day treatment children during class and on recreational activities.
- Oversaw anger management, social skill development and positive behavior awareness.
Juvenile Counselor III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position allowing the opportunity to work with a variety of different people, also to expand work experience and work ethics on a more advance level. Never the less, the ability to work with people with special needs.
Skills : Leadership, Customer service.
- Encouraged clients to get involved in social, recreational and other therapeutic activities to enhance interpersonal skills and develop social relationships.
- Managed and restrained violent, potentially violent and suicidal clients.
- Checked inventory on supplies, Book-In youth.
- Interacted with youth during daily activities and class hours.
- Restrained youth during court hearings, write youth court reports.
- Ran daily programs: Class, P.E., CNN, etc.
- Checked and woite daily behavior reports.
Juvenile Counselor II Resume
Objective : Public Policy and Administration (MPA) graduate with a diverse multi- disciplinary background. A strategic thinker with active knowledge of performing analysis, research, and reporting findings. Able to successfully conceptualize, research, organize specific projects in a timely manner. Strengths in performing multi disciplinary projects, which include aspects of statistics, social sciences, and mathematics.
Skills : Sales, Management , Administrative, Counseling.
- Interventioned with youth on behavioral issues and other complex problems.
- Completed documentation as requested, through e-mail, micro soft word, micro soft excel.
- Arranged youth releases and visitation appointments.
- Counseled youth and encourage youth to finish school.
- Monitored Case Treatment Plans.
- Maintained clinical records as designated by policies and procedures.
- Assigned training classes, physical observation, significant observation notes, and any behavioral management programs.
Master Of Public Administration
Juvenile Counselor I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in which this will allow the utilization of previous training, skills, and experience while working in a challenging environment.
Skills : Customer Service & Relations Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Supervised residents in recreational activities both on campus and off campus.
- Made written reports of significant incidents occurring during shift.
- Supervised residents on self-medication.
- Completed weekly meal monitoring sheets.
- Assigned chores, and assist with weekly budgets and special requests.
- Provided input to individual program planning for assigned residents.
- Trained/instructed residents in areas in individual program plan.
Masters Of Administration Of Justice
Juvenile Counselor/Representative Resume
Headline : A qualified human services professional with a comprehensive knowledge of mental health principles. Dependable and highly organized with an excellent attention to detail. Professional, personable and able to build a positive rapport by empathizing with the client and their family.
Skills : Counseling, Customer service.
- Provided transportation to residents as required.
- Supervised residents ranging from twelve to seventeen years old.
- Taught residents social skills by using Boy's Town Model Point System.
- Escorted clients to doctor's visit, school meetings, and field trips.
- Conducted small and individualized activities for clients according to their needs.
- Maintained record of residents' attendance and participation in treatment activities.
- Taught independent living skills.
Doctoral In Clinical Psychology
Juvenile Counselor Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Juvenile Counselor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Managing, Customer Service, Telephone , Computer Literate.
- Serviced residents from special populations stemming from behavioral problems, mental illness, and/or foster care.
- Monitored behavior of youth detained in Secure Detention pending criminal court cases.
- Prepared behavior and progress reports for the court.
- Counseled detained youth dealing with emotional stresses of court and family problems.
- Counseled youth dealing with anger management, drug abuse, and self control issues.
- Worked with a diverse population of youth including children from different socioeconomic classes, races, and mental health issues.
- Developed programs teaching life skills to challenged youth.
Associates In Accounting