Lead Machinist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious individual where acquired skills will be utilized toward growth and advancement.
Skills : Lead Machinist, Software.
- Provide direction and support for machinists and management to maintain productivity resolving machining, assembly or equipment problems as required.
- Responsible for setting-up and operating CNC automated or manual equipment.
- Read and understood drawings, specifications, and part models to determine dimensions and tolerances of a finished product, a sequence of operations, and setup requirements for complex parts.
- Define and document job setups based on the part size, fixtures, and required precision.
- Determine and set feeds and speeds to maintain optimal quality and production of parts.
- Perform in-process and final workpieces measurements to verify parts meet the required specifications.
- Utilize inspection equipment, and functions in a self-inspection environment requiring set-up and proper maintenance of measurement equipment.
Sr. Lead Machinist Resume
Summary : Self motivated, highly rated employee seeking employment where can offer a company experience, skills and leadership while giving best to an employer and contributing to the company's overall success.
Skills : Auto cad, Mazatrol, Track southwest industries.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of three employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
Lead Machinist/Operator Resume
Headline : knowledge and experience encompasses areas of manufacturing, Management and engineering. To utilize Interpersonal, administrative and leadership Skills To their fullest potential.
Skills : Supervisory, Team Building, Problem Solving, Counseling.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
Lead Machinist III Resume
Objective : Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Detail oriented, experienced professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Skilled with a reputation for rapid improvement and ability to increase productivity while promoting a positive and efficient work environment.
Skills : Operator, Machinist.
- Programming of prototype parts and improvement of exsisting production work to exceed quoted times.
- Supervise Operators through in process inspections, communicating more effective methods of deburring and operations.
- Setup new parts when machines complete current part production.
- Engage upper management with observations and data on ways production can be improved.
- Personal handle small batch prototype parts from programming to finishing and inspection.
- Improved part quality by updating tool inventory and selection.
- Decreased part cycle times to completion within a range of 25 to 60 percent.
- Educated current staff on methods of tool selection as well as high speed machining.
Lead Machinist II Resume
Summary : Seeking long term full-time employment with a reputable Machine Shop where can utilize the skills that compiled over the last ten+ years. An extremely hard worker, a team player and very dependable. Solid manufacturing experience, a strong mechanical aptitude, excellent math skills and a track record for maintaining high production and quality standards.
Skills : Patient Care.
- Set-up and operated engine lathes, rubber molding presses and various manufacturing equipment.
- Supervised a team of 6-10 diverse personalities professionally and efficiently.
- Trained employees to operate machines inspect results and package products for shipping.
- Developed and established written work instruction manuals and standard manufacturing rates.
- Conduct inter-department schedule coordination and communication.
- Creatively problem solved to correct issues as they happened to maintain work flow.
- Acted as lead auditor, compiled written reports, and coordinated meetings to examine findings.
- Issued corrective action requisitions to departments when pertinent.
Associate In Applied Science
Lead Machinist I Resume
Objective : Utilize and contribute journey-level machining background to a company that is growth-driven and competitive, collaborate with peers and other departments to deliver optimum results, and promote good safety practices under varying conditions.
Skills : Programming, Leadership, Lean Manufacturing.
- Setting up machines for the operators to use as well as troubleshooting and fixing problems and making repairs as needed.
- Changing tools, programming G code to cut the product.
- Checked inventory of materials daily to ensure stock on hand was enough to produce scheduled orders.
- Weekly meetings with other supervisors to discuss production goals and to try to circumvent any foreseeable problems.
- Quickly moved up to machinist level 2, then became lead machinist.
- Helped implement the 6S program around the shop.
- Never injured or had anyone injured within my department.
- Skills Used Master cam, Computers, Leadership, wide range of tools/measuring equipment.
Lead Machinist/Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and fulfilling machinist position with a progressive organization that will utilize knowledge of mechanics and machining procedures. To promote growth and to apply educational and supplement abilities as highly skilled machinist with the ability to produce & repair precision mechanical equipment.
Skills : Lead Operator, Technician.
- Responsibility of handing out jobs to other employees and making sure parts was kept in stock.
- Extensive fabrication work with blueprints and close tolerances.
- Made parts for the assembly of chicken and turkey slicer machines.
- Assembly of chicken and turkey slicer machines.
- Work with lathes, mills, grinders, drill presses, band saw and cut off saws. micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc.).
- Drafted technical drawings and blueprints of prototype machine parts.
- Manually machined and refined prototypes for numerous technological applications.
Lead Machinist/Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position in the Machining field utilizing the education and experience that received from completing associates in Machine Tool and Computer Aided Machining and working in the field.
Skills : Qualified Welder, Excellent Salesmanship, Oral Communication.
- Developed solutions as part of a quality management team.
- Detailed-minded with a good eye for balance and organization.
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting.
- Modified time Lines and work schedules according to company needs.
- Proven leadership in machinist techniques that streamline operations and add to profits.
- Identified new methods for cutting operating costs while increasing services.
- Built and repaired equipment that was broken down by there customers.
- Built specialized tooling to help the mechanics do their jobs.
Asst. Lead Machinist Resume
Objective : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Technician, Operator.
- Operated heavy duty lathes, boring machines and mills, planers, shapers and grinders.
- Worked directly from blueprints, patterns, sketches and specifications.
- Visit customers and make prints of parts on location.
- Overhauled heavy machinery such as pumps, fans, governors and gear reducers.
- Selected, aligned and secured holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on manual machines.
- Interpreted drawings and planed work in proper operational sequence on multi-cut jobs.
- Machined tooling and completed all mold repairs.
Diploma In Industrial
Lead Machinist Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that best utilizes talents and skills that achieved throughout years of solid work experience and academics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teaching, Laboratory Technique Via Academia.
- Lead Machine Operator for all automated machinery within a Class 4 cleanroom.
- Apply basic trouble shooting knowledge for all automation if problems arise.
- Complete knowledge of all automation within the cleanroom.
- Knowledge of GMP, Lean Manufacturing, and 6S.
- Follow all procedures and guidelines by FDA and ISO to ensure manufacturing quality and safety of all finished goods.
- Schedule machine operators to their daily lines.
- Work under safe conditions with chemicals such as Cyclohexanol, Septihol, and Silicone.
BS In Biology