QA Technician Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in the manufacturing industry and over 10 year experience in Quality departments. Well versed in company policies, procedures, quality controls, and safety requirements. Experience in a manufacturing environment in almost all departments and machinery.
Skills : Church & Family, Communication, Education, Social and.
- Inspect product using different measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, snap gauges, ring gauges -Complete first off, in-process and final audits to verify the product is within customer specifications.
- Separate, label and properly dispose of non-conforming product -Input data using Excel documents -Read and interpret blueprints -Assist production and engineering in any way necessary including full and complete dimensional layouts per customer for optimum product quality.
- Assist in movement of a finished product, inspect staged goods along with pack lists and labels.
- Work closely with Production and Management to ensure the quality of product and efficacy of processes.
- CMM knowledge One year experience in a production line in two separate departments.
- Used Good communication skills both verbal and written, attention to detail, organization, working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft for a specific business.
- Directed programs for new hire training, Safety Committee Chairman.
Supply Chain Management
Sr. QA Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a career position in the Quality Assurance operation field, where can utilize skills and experience to assist employer reach their goals.
Skills : Basic leadership training, OPS, ISO.
- Performed pre-operational sanitation review of the food processing environment and equipment.
- Sampled environmental surfaces, finished product, and ingredients for microbiological and chemistry attributes that are designed to monitor for acceptable hygienic conditions and chemical characteristics.
- Collected packages and perform tests associated with the products' acceptable quality limits (AQLs), such as weight, temperature, verification of package code dates and magnet checks.
- Placed product on hold when it does not meet USDA requirements.
- Reported all product standard deviations to Operations Supervisor to initiate immediate correction protocol.
- Verified the acceptability of ingredients and packaging materials based on internal specification for the product.
- Documented and maintain concise and accurate records for Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Complied with company policy, federal regulations and standards.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. QA Technician Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Professional who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility.
Skills : Proficient in usage of calipers, micrometers, Hardness testing, and other measuring tools. Able to read blueprints.
- Perform micro testing to assure finished product is free of harmful bacteria.
- Perform pre-operational sanitation review of food processing environment and equipment.
- Sample environmental surfaces, finished product, and ingredients for microbiological and chemical attributes designed to monitor for acceptable hygienic conditions and chemical characteristics.
- Maintain processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting; notifying production supervisor of noncompliance.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain stock of laboratory supplies by verifying inventory of items; notifying laboratory manager when items are needed.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Perform quality audits of the manufacturing process including GMP, & hygiene monitoring.
Diploma In Office
QA Technician III Resume
Headline : Seeking a position that will take advantage of technical and leadership skills to drive continuous improvement in key performance metrics and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Basic Knowledge Of Food Safety Policies Including.
- Inspects all equipment after the sanitation process each day to assure proper cleaning procedures were attained.
- Take corrective actions if deficiencies are observed.
- Monitors the entire facility during operations to assure sanitary conditions are maintained.
- Take corrective action if deficiencies are observed.
- Documents observations and results of audits or inspections on the appropriate forms.
- Initiates appropriate actions to achieve product specification requirements.
- Investigates and determines causes for product or process deviations and works with departmental Supervision to implement corrective actions.
- Performs special projects as assigned to test new or modified processes and gathers data to evaluate process capability Use of a Personal Computer to communicate, analyze data, and conduct research.
Associate In Technology
QA Technician II Resume
Objective : Experienced with new product introduction and qualification incorporating continuous improvement methodology and documentation early in the engineering stages of design.
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service; Hospitality Experience; Conflict Management Exceptional Communication Skills; Confident Decision Making; Positive Attitude; Motivated; Results Oriented.
- Examined the quality of food products to ensure they meet regulatory requirements, company, and customer's quality standards.
- Monitored the manufacturing processes to ensure adherence to procedures and requirements specified within recipes, SOPs, and the HACCP program resulting in quick, strong decisions during operations.
- Responsible for performing analytical tests such as solids, pH, and viscosity and adjusted formulas and processes based on results.
- Investigated, analyzed and solved quality assurance production concerns.
- Aided in product development under the direction of the Research and Development department.
- Responsible for pre-operative facility inspection.
- Inspected and calibrated laboratory instruments.
- Inspected and evaluated raw materials, packaging materials according to specifications and standards.
Diploma In General
QA Technician II Resume
Objective : A goal oriented professional with exemplary interpersonal and organizational skills. Strong administrative skills specializing in quality assurance, quality control, internal/external auditing, process control, data entry, and customer service. Works diligently to achieve professional and personal goals.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Various computer applications such as excel and outlook, Production/ Manufacturing, Supervising, cooking, cleaning, dishwashing in a Restaurant setting.
- Responsible for checking all the packaging lines to ensure we operate following all predetermined process parameters.
- Ensure the pouch and package quality, quantity, and paperwork meets all predetermined specifications.
- Perform analytical testing (titrations, brix, ph., aW, flowability, moisture, and density) on raw materials and finished products to ensure they meet specifications before it can be released.
- Collect and prepare samples to send out for micro testing.
- Quarantine all nonconforming products (finished product, raw materials, and packaging components).
- Place or remove and reconcile any hold tags as needed.
- Log all nonconforming products into the electronic system.
- Complete any CAR, RCA, MOC, and vendor alerts as needed for any non-conforming products or process failures.
Associate QA Technician Resume
Objective : Hard working applicant seeking work in the manufacturing industry. Varied skill set combines to allow flexibility in all situations. Fast learner with self-motivational drive. Able to blend into group situations as well as excel in solo assignments. Experienced in managing people and maintaining financial database for record keeping purposes.
Skills : Microscope, Calipers, Micrometer, Height gauge, Computer literate.
- Mixing solutions for coating processes used during the compression process.
- Checking materials for re-test dates to make sure they have not expired.
- Compressing tablets for the consumer Testing the product to make sure all is in spec.
- Drying material to be screened and later packaged.
- Screening resin and keeping track of the spray time by following a formula.
- Analyzing particle size, LOD, and reconciling waste Weighing material per batch record and inventory card to assure the right amount is dispensed.
- Responsible for performing a variety of large-scale API manufacturing tasks weighing and dispensing of chemicals, chemical reactions at high temperature and pressures, mixing, filtering, drying, and packaging.
- Reviewing batch records ensuring all is correct.
Associates In Business
Certified QA Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a customer service representative, customer relations experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and promote the company's brand.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Quality Assurance, Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, 10-Key, Communication.
- Organizational Skills Maintained quality control with hourly checkpoints to ensure the product met both customer and company specifications.
- Maintained adaptability safety standards and checked for hazards on line.
- Submitted hourly reports for the product, and placing product on hold when any standard Initiative was not met.
- Documented all findings for the shift and provided Strong interpersonal management with shift averages.
- Performed hourly checks on metal detectors.
- Lockout/Tagout training for equipment that did not meet safety guidelines.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures AT&T Wireless, Customer Service Rep High School Diploma.
QA Technician/Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly personable customer service professional with 10+ years of experience in vary high-volume industry. Demonstrate ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business and expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues. Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings. Persistent, patient and sensitive to customer's needs and apprehensions.
Skills : Assembly, Manufacturing.
- Testing NTSC and PAL DVD emulations and discs from the authoring department against Fox international and domestic specifications.
- Menu graphic and functionality testing for Fox Features Avatar, Mirrors 2 and Garfield Perforce as well as The Simpsons Season 14.
- Checking all builds for sound and video quality, correct warning and anti-piracy cards, subtitle placement and timing, language tags and dubbing cards.
- Entering bugs, discrepancies, and suggestions into the Panasonics Project Tracker database.
- Communicating with the compression department when regressing video issues identified.
- Heavy communication with fellow testers and QA supervisor to ensure thoroughness and validity of issues identified.
- Completed Quality Assurance for Fox's Avatar international DVD.
QA Technician/Representative Resume
Headline : Responsible, hard working professional seeking a position in an office environment. Knowledge of computers and general organizational office skills. Capable of learning new things and finishing assignments in a timely manner.
Skills : GMP, microbiological testing, microsoft office, HACCP, SQF, NSF.
- Collected Finished Goods and retained samples at the sterilization site when needed for testing.
- Segregated Finished Goods samples and retained samples according to the requirements.
- Performed data analysis and recommended disposition of material.
- Performed batch records reviewed and sterilization information for product release.
- Used the Statistical Process Control knowledge to make decisions on the acceptances/rejection of the process/product.
- Maintained knowledge of all procedures, changes to specifications and new regulations related to their areas of responsibilities.
- Maintained accurate and precise documentation of their daily and weekly activity sheets.
- Supported associates on defect awareness and specification requirements.
QA Technician/Executive Resume
Summary : Quality Technician versed in functional, security, compatibility and user acceptance testing. Hardworking and focused on meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. Focused on defining best practices and meeting quality standards and delivery deadlines.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft Office, present meetings on Power Point for employees , First Aid and CPR.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Offer knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Monitor gauges, dials and various indicators to ensure machines are working properly.
- Utilize control mechanisms or hands-on procedures to operate machines.
- Provide technical training to co-workers and new staff.
- Remain consistently compliant with 5S standards.
- Collected samples during production and tested randomly to determine in-process product quality.
- Inspected outbound shipments and conducted random sampling to ensure product quality.
High School Diploma
QA Technician Resume
Objective : Energetic and versatile problem-solver with a genuine interest in implementing and maintaining best practice health, quality, safety standards for businesses.
Skills : Warehouse Work, Customer Service.
- Review PI sheets for all packaging orders and assemble orders for auditing.
- Perform audits of packaging lines and collect and file finished package file samples.
- Collaborate with Packaging Supervisor and packaging line team personnel to provide direction on inspection criteria for quality issues.
- Provide packaging with routine and non-routine stability requests.
- Perform testing and release functions for packaging components.
- Perform sampling of incoming raw materials, bulk product and finished product as well as retests.
- Investigate and help coordinate retest requests on questionable product.
- Perform tablet examination on bulk work-in-process when requested.