Lead Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a mechanical maintenance technician, where to can enhance skill and continue to develop both professionally and personally.
Skills : Power And Hand Tools, Preventative Maintenance.
- Worked under the supervision of a Foreman who issued instructions on work sequence, procedures, methods, and deadlines and relied upon to assure that work assignments are carried out by other members of the group.
- Provided information or decisions regarding problems that may arise during work.
- Served as a working leader of 10 employees in accomplishing trades and labor work.
- Passed on to other workers' instructions received from supervisor, demonstrated proper work methods, and start work.
- Insured that needed plans, blueprints, material and tools were available, and that needed stock was obtained from supply locations.
- Worked along with other employees and set pace performing non-supervisory work of the same kind and level as that done by the group led.
- Insured that there was enough work to keep everyone in work crews actively working and checked work in progress.
Sr. Lead Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable Maintenance Professional skilled in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and drawings. Above average troubleshooter with vast mechanical aptitude capable of breaking down complex machinery while conscious of operating safely and expeditiously. Studious individual that takes pride in performing well.
Skills : Pneumatics, Schematics, Hydraulics, Team Building, Organizational , Osha, Safety, Forklift Operator.
- Maintained and operated assurance of all copper melting equipment and support equipment.
- Led and directed others on daily workflow.
- Reviewed all materials to complete machinery repairs.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, and mentored other maintenance mechanics.
- Maintained inventory levels on parts for machinery.
- Experienced in 12, 24, 110, 230, 277, 480-volt wiring and troubleshooting.
- Managed the scheduling of machinery down-time for PMs and other mandatory routine and non-routine maintenance.
- Coordinated and directed external contractors as needed.
Jr. Lead Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Objective : Aircraft Instrument Repair Technician Aircraft troubleshooting, repair, calibration, and maintenance of helicopters (Sikorsky SH-3D) and A4's (electrical systems, instrumentation, hydraulic systems, engine systems, flight reference systems, navigation systems) Supervised up to 20 Petty Officers and Airmen during service in Navy.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Gives support to supervisors with regards to accomplishing tasks while referring uncommon personnel or technical issues to the supervisor.
- Offers suggestions for performance evaluation; oversee the duties of designated crew members.
- Carries out diverse skilled activities involving the repair and maintenance of equipment and facilities; designate and monitor the work of personnel in order to achieve the completion of diverse tasks in relation to building and construction.
- Fabricates, constructs, and repairs district appliances and facilities, such as metal and wood structures, furniture, and equipment facilities.
- Arranges exterior parts for varnishing and painting, and apply surface cover-ups as necessary.
- Carries out diverse heating, plumbing, and refrigeration related tasks.
- Responsible for Assemble, cut, thread, and lay pipes while also offering assistance in the repair, installation, maintenance, and purchase of various heating, plumbing, and air-conditioning fixtures.
- Carries out metal and welding; perform diagnosis and repairs on electronic ignition systems for furnaces and heaters, as well as for hot water heaters.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic I Resume
Objective : To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, and responsibility, along with a good work ethic, combined with the desire to utilize skills obtained through experience in the following areas.
Skills : Mechanical, Troubleshooting.
- Provided guidance and direction to shift employees ensured work is completed in a timely manner, inspected completed work for completion and accuracy, scheduled shift employees while meeting production schedule, scheduled work orders to achieve 100% completion rate, prioritize work orders, Ensure parts are ordered against work orders, populated backlogs, kept track of daily events through the end of shift reports, and ensured company tool control.
- Performed maintenance in all areas of the plant on a scheduled or emergency basis including; mechanical repairs on extruders, dryers, and pneumatic systems, electrical repairs on motors, motor starters, and general building repairs and cleaning.
- Assigned were inspecting equipment to determine the location and nature of malfunctions such as leaks, breakages, and faulty equipment.
- Determined and executed repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintained the required parts inventory, tools inventory and maintenance logs as required by management.
- Communicated directly with production to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Monitored all equipment to verify safe and efficient operating conditions.
- Organized and maintained a clean and organized shop.
- Helped to develop and implement the plant preventative maintenance programs.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic II Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, detail oriented, Lead Maintenance Mechanic with extensive background troubleshooting and repairing various high-speed filling and finishing equipment as well as supervising, training and mentoring new hires. Recognized for strong innovative skills along with the ability to analyze and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
Skills : MS Office, Mechanic.
- Supervised six set-up mechanics, preventive maintenance mechanic and floor service person.
- Lead and supported mechanics in everyday activities.
- Coordinated job tasks and insured completion of tasks.
- Trained and mentored new hires.
- Audited logbooks for completion and accuracy.
- Performed and documented all aspects of troubleshooting, repair and set-up of a wide range of filling and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repaired equipment issues quickly to maintain operating efficiency and quality.
- Planned and implemented alterations to ensure equipment safety, improve operator ergonomics, and increase machine productivity.
- Wrote daily task and machine issue reports and E-mailed to management.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic III Resume
Summary : Lead Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and keeping in good working order for all of the Club's landscape and golf course maintenance equipment, all irrigation pump stations and all maintenance buildings and structures.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Performed preventative maintenance on all machinery to include mixers, dividers, freezers, belts.
- Troubleshot electrical issues with machinery.
- Installed motors, belts, conveyors, and other machinery to keep facility running.
- Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards Ensured proper installations through accurate reading of blueprints Diagnose dysfunctional systems, apparatus, and components, utilizing testing equipment and hand tools, to diagnose the exact location of a breakdown in electrical components and correct the circuits immediately.
- Analyzed test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Repaired and replaced broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Maintained equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintained continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintained safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Asst. Lead Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Objective : With extensive experience and education mechanical engineering, airline and rental industry work extremely well under pressure and enjoy fast pace environments. As a self-starter efficiently on own and just as well as member of a team and have excellent team-building skills. Motivated, personable and professional with an excellent track record for quickly mastering technology and becoming an integral part of a corporation.
Skills : CAT ET, Waukesha Gas Engines, Orion Data Systems.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the fleet road equipment including tractor, trailer, trailer refrigeration unit, convertor dolly and maintenance vehicles.
- Responsible for the completion, documentation, and to keep current maintenance logs for all repairs and parts used daily.
- Performed road rescue as needed.
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of warehouse-related equipment (pallet jacks, highlifts, forklifts, batteries).
- Kept day and night warehouse operations functioning to ensure efficient shipping and receiving of product.
- Performed necessary repairs and maintenance to warehouse-related equipment to insure that adequate machinery is available for day and night warehouse operations.
- Reviewed any equipment reports submitted by warehouse associates, record actions/repairs taken, and maintains a repair log per USF policy.
- Performed PM's on equipment, and maintain PM log with proper documentation.
Associate Lead Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Headline : Provides direct support to field operations, performance metric tracking and reporting, and implements strategic material acquisition strategies.
Skills : Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding And Fabrication.
- Ensures proper preventive maintenance of conveyor belts, roolers, bearings, gearboxes, motors Ensure proper preventative maintenance for the end shear, crop shear, and double sided trim shears Responsible for safe and quality repairs of both the electrical and mechanical systems.
- Completes tasks in a timely manner, as not to incur downtime.
- Works with a priority of safety for myself and my coworkers by utilizing Lean + and 6S.
- Leads contractors to complete work efficiently and effectively.
- Repairs overhead bridge cranes and all equipment associated with the operations of the plate mill and shipping.
- Operates forklift, skid steer, and mobile cranes.
- Repairs on EAF (eletric arch furnace) and caster Responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of all mechanical components; gear boxes, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, grease and oil systems, high and low pressure water pumps.
- Maintains 2 high and 4 high Mills and perform roll changes on both Mills.
- Reheats furnace repair and changing of leveler packages.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking for a job with a fast-paced company where can contribute experience in the industrial mechanical, electrical, electronic welding field, putting safety as a priority in the work environment. Very Interesting and willing to learn.
Skills : Technician, Management.
- Maintains a high production percentage through repairs and completion of preventive maintenance, managed from SCADA MP2 and BigFoot CMMS programs.
- Opens and closes the company (Boiler, compressor, air dryer) and water systems (RO), test water.
- Performs construction work as needed to structures, equipment and buildings.
- Dismantles devices, using hoists, cranes and power tools Maintain BHS, SIERRA and MAC Press machinery, check the Quality of the baler, OCC, Mixed paper, ONP-B, ONP-A, PET, HDPE and plastic grades 3-7.
- Installs of the VFD Micro Driver GE.
- Troubleshoots electrical single phase with three phase circuits (260/480V), multimeters, contactor, overload, sensors.
- Rebuilds and installs all kind of water and hydraulic pump, Fit/check/align couplings, gears, motors and gearboxes.
- Replaces all type of pneumatic systems, (cylinders, valves, solenoid, check valve.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Summary : More than 20 years experience in commercial & residential property maintenance and over 6 years experience in residential property mgmt & commercial construction management. Class A CDL with HAZ Mat and Tanker endorsement. Three years experience in various delivery positions.
Skills : Welding, Fabrication, Maintenance.
- Performed general Refinery maintenance on Crude Oil Processing Units, Cat-cracker Unit, Alkylation Unit, Boilers, and Water Treatment Facilities.
- Performed the duties of the Step-up Supervisor.
- Installed and repaired Piping Systems, Valves, and Heat Exchangers.
- Demonstrated experience in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem-solving malfunctioning Refinery equipment resulting in reduced downtime.
- Set-up Supervisor oversaw approximately 40 outside Contractors.
- Monitored contract completion, contract deadlines, and quality assurance.
- Performed safety audits throughout the refinery.
- Trained and certified to be a member of the on Duty Refinery Firefighter Team.