Sr. Production Superintendent Resume
Summary : Able to solve problems as they arise on a day to day basis. Repaired and maintained equipment from small engines, out boards, gas and diesel engines.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Problem Resolution, Team Building, Training.
- Scheduled all the rig work, oversaw the Frac and acid jobs, scheduled all H5s and plugging.
- Consulted on the reentry of existing wellbores.
- Oversaw the good selection and preparation, regulatory, completion, facilities, pipelines, etc.
- Responsible for supervising a rig and crew on a major water flood working with the RRC to plug and get the wells back in compliance.
- Worked with and alongside the pumper either by phone or person on a daily basis maintaining the Kohler Sales Line, plugging wells, routing new pipelines, servicing compressors, and meeting our oil and gas quota.
- Owned and operated two leases in Central consisting of 22 oil and gas wells with two injection wells in and Strawn sand formations.
- Provided technical assistance to section supervisors and technicians regarding maintenance issues.
B.S. In Professional
Jr. Production Superintendent Resume
Headline : Seeking a company interested in a mature operations professional to improve processes and to build and maintain a world class team over the next 10 to 15 years. Exceeds customer requirements, profitability targets, and quality standards, and also to cultivate a positive work environment.
Skills : Manufacturing, ISO, ERT.
- Managed and provided leadership to the failing Label Division for a leading northwest packaging company.
- Responsible for production, purchasing, scheduling, shipping, and maintenance.
- Promoted to manage a growing wide format print division.
- Evaluated workflow and used basic 5S standards to eliminate waste and streamline production processes resulting in a 25% reduction in average monthly labor cost (from $23,872 to $18,327).
- Implemented cross-training programs based on documented and visual processes that encouraged employees to reach their full potential while also establishing personal accountability.
- Coordinated multiple departments for complex customer orders to ensure quality and delivery met or exceeded customer expectations.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the production lines with over 99% acceptances.
B.S. In Safety
Production Superintendent III Resume
Summary : Experienced in manufacturing with a strong background in Production & Safety in the Bioscience/Chemical industry with special skills in managing, organizing, safety and designing. An analytical, innovative problem solver with the ability to develop improved methods in safety and production, communicate effectively, and provide direction to others.
Skills : General Construction, Estimating, Project Management, Production Management, Sales Management.
- Managed 40 associates in the production of Acids and Solvents for use in Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, and Micro Electronics industries.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental budgetary spending against plant budget and forecasting expenses.
- Implemented cost savings through efficiency gains on automated lines through the use of LEAN tools and 5S methodologies.
- Revamped reporting structure for employees to be able to change production attainment metrics resulting in eliminating the practice of backlog & carryover.
- Maintained schedule attainment while reducing resources 20% resulting in reduced overhead with no increase in overtime.
- Attained an 18% average improvement in Absorption/direct labor hour.
- Identified and implemented improved inspection of run/failure analysis on critical pieces of equipment to provide metrics on replacement requirements.
Associate Of Arts
Production Superintendent II Resume
Headline : Currently in a Senior Plant Maintenance Engineering position in a world-class medical devices corporation. With over 23 years experience in 3 High Speed Manufacturing companies in roles ranging from operator to senior staff level manager through promotions.
Skills : SIX SIGMA Black Belt Certified - 8/2007, SIX SIGMA.
- Supervised 3 production Supervisors, 2 production coordinators, and provided direction to Process Engineers in producing healthcare products in a high-speed Manufacturing class 2 medical supplies environment through the use of Lean Operations and Six Sigma tools.
- Oversaw a Lean manufacturing area with approximately 150 employees on 3 production shifts.
- Used Six Sigma Black Belt knowledge to mentor Green Belt candidates through their project phases.
- Used Lean Operations training to train/teach LEAN 101 concepts for hourly and salary associates.
- Used Six Sigma and Lean Operations training to conduct several Kaizen and SMED events in cross-functional areas to increase line efficiency while lowering changeover time and waste.
- Used Lean and Six Sigma tools to coordinate the activities of production operations to drive results with regards to KPI's such as Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost, OEE and Service.
- Coordinated with planning, logistics and finance departments for scheduling, production attainment to plan, and budget preparations.
- Worked closely with Quality, maintenance, and engineering departments to drive process improvement efforts by working across disciplines to identify, implement, and validate process changes and introduce new products using Six Sigma and Lean Operations tools and methodology.
Production Superintendent I Resume
Summary : Quality-driven leader with extensive experience in manufacturing environments. History of positive results in driving internal growth, leadership, maximizing team performance, and using innovative approaches to achieve production efficiency and accuracy. Able to manage projects to success. Skilled trainer, coach and motivator for diverse, cross-functional teams.
Skills : Health And Safety Training, Six Sigma Green Belt, Extensive DMAIC Usage.
- Provided all seating applications which include Automotive, Office, Contract, Residential and Bedding.
- Served as the direct line of communication from upper management to the production floor.
- Analyzed the manufacturing process and recommended modifications to improve efficiency, enhance product flow and reduce touch time/cost factors.
- Instituted a more formalized non-conformance protocol for all manufactured products.
- Provided key recommendations that included departmental accountabilities, failure mode recognition, and corrective action which resulted in a 98% reduction in non-conforming products.
- Reduced labor to sales ratio to meet manufacturing standards in relation to sales versus internal costs.
- Dissolved third shift, reduced and reallocated resources and implemented process improvement practices.
- Achieved a 95% improvement in overall scrap rate by implementing improved processes of ownership and traceability.
Associate In Arts
Production Superintendent/Coordinator Resume
Headline : A Production Superintendent position as the Plant Manager with your company, offering an opportunity to utilize diverse skills and experience toward the achievement of company goals and growth. The position should offer challenge and growth based on proven performance.
Skills : Management, HR, Leadership.
- Directed production operations for a construction/adhesive product facility with annual sales of 30 million dollars.
- Responsible for all Production, Budgets, Engineering/Capital, Safety and Environmental, Maintenance and Human Resource activities.
- Manufactured variety of cement-based grouts and mortars, plaster of Paris, and ceramic tile adhesives.
- Developed and implemented plant Crisis Response Plan which covered requirements for HAZMAT spill response, NJ DPCC and DCR response.
- Developed project Teams in a Continuous Improvement work environment.
- Directed the daily operation of a facility manufacturing steel construction products.
- Managed and directed the complete relocation of this plant from a previous location.
- Coordinated production with sales and marketing, developed and implemented operator training programs and engineered new systems for production lines to improve safety and productivity.
Production Superintendent/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Challenging self to progress within this business, starting as a Production Superintendent and continually seeking opportunities. Coached and mentored (9) employees resulting in them achieving a higher position in department, including leads and marinators.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Certified Baker.
- Managed and supervised assembly and production personnel in Lean one-piece flow assembly operations.
- Focused on kitting approximately 5M cell phones, 1M cell phone screen protectors, and 500K computer hard drives per year.
- Managed 4 production supervisors.
- Assisted in developing capacity planning tools for 3 different OEMs that allowed for precise shift staffing.
- Ensured workflow met the demands of the production schedule.
- Monitored production schedule, personnel, and equipment uptime to effectively prioritize and plan production activities.
- Increased capacity from 75% to 90%.
- Worked with the industrial engineer to ensure process and one-piece flow would meet production requirements for new products.
BS In Management
Production Superintendent/Representative Resume
Headline : Production Superintendent is a part of the operations management team and is responsible for the direction and supervision of longshore workers. While maintaining a positive working relationship with the labor, the Superintendent is to set the standard and be held accountable for a safe and efficient operation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Management, IPC Specialist, Internal Quality Auditor, Measring Equipment.
- Provided leadership to production employees and supervisors while striving for excellence in safety, health, environmental, and quality.
- Responsible for coaching, training, and developing operations personnel in safety, quality, production, problem-solving, and technical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ensured employees are working in a safe manner.
- Ensured minimum expectations are being met on a daily basis.
- Ensured that best practices are being followed to minimize waste.
- Provided coaching and training to further advance the department's technical ability as well as increase safety and quality performance.
- Addressed key issues and concerns with employee development.
- Developed and completed annual performance feedback sessions for all employees and develop corrective action plans as necessary to close performance gaps.
Bachelor Of Business
Production Superintendent Resume
Summary : To obtain a Production Superintendent position within a company where can use skills in Management and organization to contribute to the company's success for the long-term.
Skills : 5s, Lean Principles, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Lad utilities, the manufacturing activities of an entire area or product group.
- Managed direct reports, which include Assistant Supervisor, Lead Utilities, Utilities and a production force of 50 members.
- Maintained conformance to budgetary limitations in the department.
- Reviewed and approved recommendations of subordinates in matters of personnel or rate changes.
- Supervised lower-level supervisors and production workers in two production departments.
- Participated in the resolution of member relation problems.
- Conducted performance evaluations and recommends merit increases, promotions, transfers, and other personnel actions.
- Interviewed and recommended candidates for employment.
Vocational In Business
Production Superintendent Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Production Superintendent with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Operations Management, Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Managed the operation of both the adhesives (batch operation) and formaldehyde (continuous operation) plants, setting production rates based on costs and efficiency.
- Managed 3 production supervisors and 15 operators, including evaluating manpower needs, hiring, handling personnel needs and maintaining discipline.
- Operated plant in accordance with LEAN Manufacturing principles increasing the adhesive plant capacity by 15%.
- Developed and maintained operating budgets for both plants.
- Performed production engineering duties within the plant troubleshooting process problems and debottlenecking plant processes.
- Increased formaldehyde plant capacity by 15%.
- Ensured the plant operates within established environmental permits and in compliance with OSHA and Federal Railroad Administration regulations.
- Managed and trained plant personnel in the input and retrieval of information in the Oracle Financial and Resource Planning software.
- Composed and managed the plant operations documents to ensure that the Andalusia plant maintained its ISO9000 certification status.
Bachelor Of Science