Lead Therapist Resume
Summary : To obtain a Lead Therapist position were to use transferrable skills in a new occupation.
Skills : Mental Health, Chemical Dependency, Counseling.
- Supervised and observed line therapists working and provide feedback.
- Maintained order of treatment books.
- Ensured treatment plans are being followed on a weekly basis.
- Assisted in scheduling therapist and coordinator visits.
- Monitored authorized number of therapy hours.
- Updated all graphs and skills tracking sheets.
- Reviewed problem behavior data that is collected in ABC form or pertains to a child-specific behavior intervention plan.
- Reported any critical updates to the coordinator if needed.
Sr. Lead Therapist Resume
Summary : A challenging Lead Therapist position will both allow enhancing present skills while learning new skills and interacting with people of diverse talents and backgrounds.
Skills : Counseling Psychology, Holistic Nutrition Education.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision to four therapists, a nurse, two support staff members, and five emergency services staff members.
- Determines how to improve financial resources while meeting state and county mandates.
- Assigns cases, provides state supervision to prospective social work and LPC licensees.
- Carries a caseload of individual, family and couple clients.
- Coordinates others' provision of in-service training to staff.
- Reviews day treatment program assessments and ISP's.
- Builds relationships within the community to increase the use of services.
- Creates manuals as needed to provide support to new programs.
Jr. Lead Therapist Resume
Objective : A highly experienced Manager who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in the hospital and outpatient clinical settings, while standing out as a strong community resource in the ever changing medical culture. Strong business and clinical qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 15 years of hands-on experience in hospital and outpatient program management, staff development, strategic planning, business development, project management, and clinical planning and treatment.
Skills : Organizational, Collaboration.
- Provided leadership, direction, and supervision to the program staff in collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Supervised department meetings and meetings held with outside agencies.
- Audited, trained, and provided oversight to staff in the area of medical documentation.
- Supported staff in the area of clinical decision making.
- Provided on call service to the program after hours of operation.
- Interviewed and approved potential clinical interns.
- Set up and supervised interns.
- Provided therapy to patients of all ages by means of psychotherapy groups, individual therapy, and expressive therapy.
- Assessed and provided a plan of care for behavioral health patients.
Lead Therapist I Resume
Objective : Passionate about applying concepts in behavior analysis to special needs children. Strong interest in fundraising, marketing, and creative writing for special needs children.
Skills : Team Building, Top Engagement.
- Provided leadership and supervision to a team of therapists that serve children, youth and families enrolled for services in the behavioral health system.
- Responsible for modeling strong clinical skills and supporting others on the team in their clinical practice with children, youth and families.
- Participated in the leadership team of the Behavioral Health division and support a work environment that offers exceptional service to members and community partners.
- Engaged members and their families or legal guardians in service planning to meet the needs of children enrolled in the behavioral health system.
- Provided assessment, crisis intervention, individual, family and group services to children, youth and families.
- Identified needs with families and completes service plan with member and family/guardian.
- Facilitated Child & Family Teams to review service needs, treatment planning progress, goal attainment and utilization of services and natural supports.
- Responsible for the coordination of a comprehensive array of services as well as the accompanying referral and administrative requirements for that service delivery.
- Provided positive, pro-active communication to other system partners related to care coordination needs.
Lead Therapist II Resume
Headline : Therapist leads, instruct, and encourage inmate patients in a program of individual and group activities of a physical, social, and cultural nature; with the therapeutic team, plans treatment goals for specific patients; assists in coordinating recreation therapy with other therapeutic programs; observes patients reactions and progress; record clinical notes to be included in medical files; and prepare reports.
Skills : Team Leadership, Patient Coordinator.
- Provides therapy for a case load of impaired professionals, including group and individual therapy, assessment, case management, and aftercare planning.
- Supervisors duties, including interviewing, and training new employees, mentoring, evaluating, and disciplining four full time employees and a graduate intern.
- Oversees chart documentation including billing, insurance, maintenance, and medical records.
- Facilitates staff interactions with families, referrals, and medical and other support staff.
- Manages two weekly clinical treatment team meetings.
- Develops and provides educational sessions for both impaired professionals and traditional patients.
- Manages schedules for professional, traditional, and detoxification patients.
- Provides case management for current and past patients, including arranging aftercare and providing written reports as necessary.
- Provides family assessment portion of professional evaluations as needed.
Lead Therapist III Resume
Summary : To secure a Lead Therapist position with the opportunity for growth and where skills and experiences can be most utilized.
Skills : Leadership, Certified Brainspotting Practitioner.
- Supervised the clinical team., coordinating and collaborating with the medical team.
- Completed Bio-Psychosocial Assessments, Safety Screenings, FARs, and ASAMs for each client.
- Wrote trauma-informed treatment plans and progress notes in a timely manner.
- Facilitated daily Group and individual therapy sessions.
- Employed crisis management skills with clients and coworkers.
- Developed and implemented the clinical portion of the detox treatment program.
- Served in an unofficial capacity as the assistant director to the executive director of the facility filling in when she was out.
Asst. Lead Therapist Resume
Objective : Resourceful manager with experience exceeding regulations established by Lead Therapist. Highly skilled at interpersonal relationships, effective communication, and creating a productive work environment.
Skills : DBT Experience, Somatic Experiencing Work.
- Facilitated variety of therapeutic groups to include dance/movement therapy and Wellness and Recovery Action Planning (WRAP) on voluntary and involuntary adult units.
- Coordinated and oversaw therapeutic program scheduling across three units that maintain compliance with Joint Commission and state regulations.
- Worked closely with both Director of Behavioral Health and Patient Care Director.
- Supervised and conducted chart audits to ensure compliance with regulations and maintain best practice.
- Implemented necessary changes based on evaluation of staffing requirements and unit assignments.
- Hired and trained new staff on unit Policy and Procedures.
- Performed quarterly inventory and submit cost effective supply orders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding therapeutic team.
Associate Lead Therapist Resume
Headline : Lead Therapist to lead assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in respiratory services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Highly Relational.
- Acquired 4 years of experience working with children on the autism spectrum ages 2-15 years.
- Supervised and trained the implementation of plans and programs for lead and line therapists.
- Collaborated with parents, teachers, speech therapists and occupational therapists.
- Supervised the implementation of personalized treatment plans for 6-7 children -Organized and created materials for treatment plans and behavior intervention plans.
- Trusted to make many important decisions involving particular clients independently beyond the range of practice for the position.
- Maintained and managed the progress of clients Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Worked in providing group, and individual treatment for clients seeking recovery from trauma, as well as process and substance abuse addictions.
Lead Therapist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Talented bilingual Lead Therapist is professional with a Master's Degree of Counseling and Psychology Who is a self-starter and capable of effectively functioning with minimal supervision. Known for taking initiative and skilled at meeting challenges and deadlines. A team player who is attentive to detail and produces quality results through effective communication.
Skills : Word, Excel, And PowerPoint.
- Assumes responsibility for the management of a caseload of patients: assessment, treatment planning, coordination of care, documents, communication and discharge planning.
- Demonstrates competency in biopsychosocial assessments.
- Plans are individualized and measurable.
- Updates are timely and appropriate to reflect changing conditions of patient and documented.
- Provides group lectures, and communicates effectively with team members to reach the desired outcome.
- Obeys both policy and procedures.
- Meets with patients and family members to establish a treatment planning, and address any personal issues.
- Conducts family sessions, and conduct family group night to educated both patients and families on addiction as a brain disease.
- Conducts group sessions under the supervision of a licensed clinician.
Lead Therapist Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with over years of 10 years in Management and Case Management experience for long term care and additional experience in Behavioral Health settings. Ongoing commitment to continuing education, hold a Master's degree, and a successful track record. Passion for health and human service field.
Skills : Family Therapy/In-home Services Moral Reconation Therapy Proficient In Paperwork/File Keeping MHOS And BHOS Microsoft Office Motivational Interviewing Trauma Informed Care Seven Challenges,.
- Conducts Process group and Psych education group Activities group-Provide therapeutic activities such as art, crafts, Pet-therapy, music therapy, and chair exercises.
- Schedules and conducts family sessions maintain appropriate balances between the physician and the families.
- Conducts treatment team with nurses, patients, and physicians.
- Goes over the treatment plan with the patient and answering any questions regarding medications or patient's concerns.
- Maintains minutes, redirects staff if they digress and adding goals or discontinuing goals if needed.
- Maintains relationships with marketing directors including updating them and the nurses of the patient's progress every 3 days.
- Schedules appointments for patients with their primary care physician and/or specialty doctor.
- Makes APS reports and helping with placement if homeless.