Lpn Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Licensed Practical Nurses. ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Skills : Employee Supervision, Customer Service, Computer Literate, Attention To Details, Patient Care.
- Performed a variety of personal care to include feeding, turning, reposition, oral, nail, hair, incontinent care and patient assessment.
- Provided C N As with assignments and supervised them thru out their shift.
- Maintained and administered medication, via G tube and peg tube.
- Administered IV fluids, oral medications as while as eye drops, subcutaneous and muscular injections.
- Administered oxygen and breathing treatments as prescribed by the physician obtained 02 SAT.
- Collected routine specimens (I.E., urine, stool, sputum, and wound cultures) as ordered by the physician.
- Measure conducted simple tests such as blood sugar and administered insulin as ordered by physician.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Sr. Lpn Supervisor Resume
Summary : Certified Pharmacy Technician with 10+ years of healthcare experience. Fast learner with extensive knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare procedures. Very versed in HIPAA laws.
Skills : 1 Year Skilled Nursing Facility As LPN Charge Nurse.
- Scheduled patient admissions and discharges.
- Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
- Experienced with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's and Paget's disease.
- Assisted residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Measured urine and delivered specimens to lab.
- Monitored fluid intake and output levels.
- Assisted patients with daily functions.
- Followed infection control procedures.
Jr. Lpn Supervisor Resume
Objective : To find employment utilizing skills in nursing in a variety of areas for the benefit of my employer. Lpn Supervisor is responsible for the LPN team and is part of the Product Management team. This role is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the LPN, including planning and development, scheduling, and leading daily operations. Additionally, this role supports the requirements development process.
Skills : All Lpn Duting, medication Administration, treatment, cpr, tube Feeds, ivs, suction, trechs, foley Cathers, insulin.
- Supervised clinical staff daily to ensure the delivery of quality health care.
- Responsible for weekly medical supply, vaccine and equipment purchases/requisitions through the PROCURE + system.
- Ensured the facilities, equipment, and supplies are properly maintained and stocked accordingly including facilitating the necessary repairs to equipment as needed.
- Assisted with the updating and implementation of policies and procedures governing all aspects of practice operations.
- Worked with the EHR team, Office Manager and Department Administrator to resolve EHR or IT staff and faculty issues as needed.
- Ensured that a response is made in a timely manner to all customer complaints relating to the practice's operation including coding and billing complaints.
- Investigated the source of customer complaints and recommends changes to prevent repetition.
Lpn Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Licensed Practical Nurse with 14+ years of experience in sub-acute rehab, skilled, and hospice nursing. Providing clinical and transitional support to patients and, as part of the healthcare team, striving for exemplary service in patient care. Also experienced as Unit Secretary and in Medical Records.
Skills : Exemplary Customer Relations , Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Facilitating And Coordinating .
- Managed care for stable to acutely ill patients in a fast -paced environment.
- Assessed patient's status, gathers data, and electronically documents results.
- Developed and implemented care plans in collaboration with the RN.
- Monitored patient's conditions for changes and reports to the RN and physician.
- Calculated and administered medications, administers treatments, performs wound care, catheter procedures, IV therapy, injections, and diagnostic procedures.
- Consulted with physicians, receives, writes, and transcribes physician's orders.
- Admited, discharged, and transitioned patients.
- Supervised, and delegated care to nursing assistants.
- Handled multiple responsibilities while maintaining high standards of nursing excellence.
Diploma In Nursing
Lpn Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Ambitious and compassionate graduate nurse aspiring to practice, acquire and improve skills to promote health across the nursing care continuum.
Skills : Feeding Tubes, Trachs, Wound Vacs, Chest Pt.
- Communicated with Doctors and families.
- Updated Doctors and families.
- Maintained overall health and well-being for patients or residents.
- Monitered residents or patients vital signs and change of status.
- Managed accucheck tools (calibrate).
- Used supervisor rehab unit on weekends , wound care and wound vacation placement.
- Communicated with physicians with any medication changes and or physical changes with residents.
License In Nursing
Lpn Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Established in medication administration, patient support including assessment, counseling, education regarding medications and treatment, lab work, thorough documentation, and administration of treatment procedures. Computer skilled, managing heavy daily patient volume including telephone triage, appointment scheduling, and patient referral.
Skills : Team leading Medication administration Treatment.
- Obtained patient history and medical information, admission and discharge summary, assess, report, and record vital signs, measurments, and collect specimens.
- Scheduled patient appointments and transportation.
- Responded to medical emergencies and assist with general health care of patients.
- Able to multitask, dependable, goal driven and task orientated team player.
- Used General nursing care, admit and orient patients, discharge patients, vital signs, blood glucose monitoring, wound care/wound vac care, dressing changes, isolation techniques, postmortem care, assistance with ADLs, paper and electronic documentation and collabortive care with RN supervisor and MD.
- Knowledged and practiced of continuous process improvement, Lean management principles and methodologies preferred.
- Responsible for human resource management functions including hiring, check-ins, performance management, coaching, development, training and compensation.
Associate In Nursing
Assistant Lpn Supervisor Resume
Summary : Participates in the development, revision, and implementation of resident care plans. Provide written and oral reports/recommendations to clinical leadership
Skills : IV certified, CPR certified, wound care, orthopedic care.
- Weekend supervisor of all staff and facility.
- Scheduled management, staff mentoring/training, and PR with visitors & familes.
- Headed on-boarding process for new nursing staff Medication pass to 150+ inmates twice daily Responsible for scheduling, and on-call service Worked .
- Observed patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any .
- Ordered medications, PPD exams, incident reports, Excel spreadsheets-monthy billing, montly MARS, First aid, schedule weekly .
- Responsible for medication administration , wound care nurse , supervisor training , processing md orders , cna supervisor and training, cna reviews , patient care , knowledge basic computer skills , admitting and discharges.
- Assisted in developing methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services.
Associate In Nursing
Lpn Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : Interested in a challenging career in the always changing medical field. Follows best practices in meeting regulatory compliance requirements as required by federal government agencies.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service , Multi-Tasking, Compassionate, Computer , Management, Supervisor.
- Supervised and managed the clinic.
- Ensured appropriate health care and excellent customer service is provided.
- Maintained schedules.
- Oversaw inventory and ordering supplies, Maintain in house laboratory according to COLA regulations.
- Hired, educated and disciplined staff.
- Staff educated and showed ability to provide accurate timely patient care.
- Directed all phases of a project, including development of the project plan, ensuring adherence to the plan requirements and required reporting.
Associate Lpn Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 13 years of Surgical nurse experience looking to join a team striving for excellence in our community.
Skills : Supervisory, geriatric, and psychiatric experience.
- Supervised Nursing Department for 8 years Managed O.R.
- Office Scheduled Pretesting, Education of patient preoperative instructions.
- Completed Surgical permission papers.
- Created a State approved sterilization program for all equipment used in office.
- Dressed changes, casting, suture and staple removal, surgical wound care.
- Transcribed written and verbal orders from Physician to patient, pharmacy & local agencies.
- Ordered, stocked and kept current record of all office supplies.
- Scheduled work hours for nursing department Developed a State Regulated Blood testing program for facility Computer oriented Co-chairperson of safety committee, educated staff and physicians with updated material.
- Developed a State approved Sterilization program for office.
License Practical Nurse
Lpn Supervisor Resume
Headline : To secure a LPN nursing position within a well-established and maintained company that will allow to reach maximum potential as a nurse and allow to use nursing skills and critical thinking on a daily basis.
Skills : Efficient Medication Administration, Wound Vacc Certified, CPR Certified, Emr Experience, IV Therapy.
- Performed medication passes daily, a treatment to almost all patients, wound checks, and/or injections daily.
- Checked in pharmacy medications every shift.
- Assumed self-responsibility for all direct patient care activities as indicated by the DON within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act, DHS 83 and with HSL policies and procedures
- Possessed knowledge of Wisconsin state regulations for CBRFs and/or RCACs
- Provided direct patient care according to the ISP and physician orders
- Provided appropriate information to assist the DON in the preparation and maintenance of an effective ISP
- Documented detailed notes in residents’ electronic medical records that reflect the therapeutic plan and specific aspects of the ISP
- Administered prescribed medications to residents in accordance with physicians’ orders