Manager Of Information Systems Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and growth-oriented position in the field of SAS Platform & Systems Administration /Architect & Support and Hadoop Administrator related job in anywhere in the U.S.A.. Computer Skill.
Skills : Microsoft Visual Studio.net, Visual Basic, C# Development.
- Managed IT department for very large commercial printer.
- Developed Applications with Visual Studio.
- Managed Oracle and MS SQL Server databases and servers.
- Monitored and fine tuned sql queries and Oracle and MS Sql databases for optimum performance.
- Managed Servers, workstations and network switches, Cisco routers and cabling.
- Managed 400 port phone systems and cabling.
- Analyzed Business needs and developed business solutions.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Manager Of Information Systems Resume
Objective : Senior Systems Engineer with over 20 years in information technology field. Proven track record in a variety of technical positions with high visibility and increasing responsibility. Manage and maintain global applications and resolve complex issues. Comfortable explaining and demonstrating technical concepts, applications and products to non-technical personnel.
Skills : Technologies, Software: DOS.
- Managed the Information Systems, Directly oversee corporate banking information systems.
- Managed staff that offers daily support to users in 9 branch locations.
- Contributed in the design and implementation new technologies.
- Worked with senior management in developing a migration plan from NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 including Exchange email system.
- Designed and implemented corporate system migration and upgrade rollout of PC's and LAN and WAN servers.
- Implemented a secure customer Internet banking system.
- Managed corporate Internet security and content using (SUS) Security Update Services as well as a fully redundant network.
Associates In Information Technology
Sr. Manager Of Information Systems Resume
Headline : Self-motivated and results-driven leader experienced in information technology management seeks senior level management position within a small to medium sized company, educational institution, philanthropic organization, or government agency as part of a dedicated and engaging team focused on improving the local, national and global community.
Skills : Business Management, Operations, Human Resources.
- Managed and controlled the planning, purchasing and implementation off all IS issues for the Washington Infrastructure DC-metropolitan-area offices and personnel.
- Planned and implemented the LAN integration into corporate WAN using VPN, dedicated T-1, ATM, and Frame Relay.
- Provided technical support, training, network design and testing of all hardware and software for DC regional staff.
- Created design criteria and methodologies for integrated LAN and remote systems.
- Included base-lining and tracking budget data and personnel resources to meet system scalability deadlines.
- Initiated various security procedures, including VPN, Firewalls and Domain Authentication, to protect sensitive information and safeguard all layers within the Washington Infrastructure computer system.
- Managed Operations and Maintenance team controlling a Windows NT/2000 400 user network and Voice-Over-IP phone system .
Manager Of Information Systems I Resume
Summary : Supervisory IT Specialist, for an organization requiring diverse experience in establishing Classified/Unclassified Information systems or the migration and expansion of existing Classified and Unclassified networks-with an emphasis on Information security /project management quality assurance and supporting users' needs.
Skills : Program Management, Personnel Management.
- Managed technology support, telecommunications, LAN/WAN, Internet/Intranet, client-server systems and order processing.
- Supported a mobile salesforce of 37 and a call center made up of 8 in-house account managers.
- Supervised a staff of 4.
- Managed backup, security and user help systems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Directed daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Assigned and reviewed the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
BS In Information Systems
Manager Of Information Systems II Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and rewarding career where strong work ethic, education, and expertise can be used to help company goals.
Skills : Structured Query Language; Database Management Systems.
- Facilitated all staff and management training on database use, as well as MS Office: Word, Excel, Access.
- Responsible for the continual assessment of data needs, as well as developing and optimizing reports for sales analysis, special interest groups, and campaign tracking to increase revenue.
- Gathered and interpreted data derived from multiple internal systems to aid in the business decision-making process.
- Trained and coached 15 non-technical Managers and Team Leaders to effectively use the company's databases and software programs in support of job function and business role.
- Constructed reports for the senior management team used for financial analysis, as well as financial statements for company auditors.
- Troubleshoted order-processing system problems for Customer Service department, as well as ongoing training of staff for optimal use of programs.
- Converted all accounting and order fulfillment data from previous Unify system/Unison.
MBA In Finance
Manager Of Information Systems III Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and rewarding career where strong work ethic, education, and expertise can be used to help company goals.
Skills : Structured Query Language; Database Management Systems.
- Provided project management and network administration for all Windows and SQL servers in order to develop systems.
- Supervision and management of IT staff and site builders.
- Installed and configured of Windows 2000/NT/9x clients and Servers.
- Relocation of servers and client workstations from temporary to permanent structure.
- Installed the Cat5/5E network in expansion building.
- Developed and maintained of Website and all internal web based applications utilizing ColdFusion VBScript.
- Designed and built new software to meet business needs during high growth period.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Manager Of Information Systems/Assistant Resume
Headline : Information Technology Professional, IT Systems Analyst, and Business Analyst with over fourteen (14) years of experience including administration and managing Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, and IBM Server platforms. Understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Responsible for managing the Microsoft Windows Advanced Server 2000 and Windows Server 2003 environment.
- Implemented the Shoretel VoIP phone system, switches, and hardware.
- Implemented and maintained of the Distributed File System infrastructure.
- Proficiented with DNS, Domain Management, Trust Relationships, and Security issues.
- Developed Disaster Recovery solutions for the Windows 200X environments.
- Utilized Microsoft VBS and Primal Script scripting languages for deploying software and patches.
- Managed Projects and Built software solutions to interface with existing software and to increase productivity and efficiency.
Associate/Manager Of Information Systems Resume
Headline : Looking for a career opportunity using diverse background NC Licensed life and health agent NA I EMT B.
Skills : Project Management, Business Analyst, Application Development.
- Purchased, Builted, Installed, Maintained, and Supported 25+ user Windows and Novell Networks.
- Setuped, Installed, Maintained, and troubleshoot WV Medicaid and Accounting databases using Microsoft SQL 7.0.
- Designed, Created, and Generated Reports using Crystal Reports.
- Setuped and Maintained WV Medicaid Electronic Billing.
- Processed All aspects of accounting (i.e.
- Payrolled, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, etc ).
- Prepared and modify budgets and contract bids.
Assistant Manager Of Information Systems I Resume
Summary : To land a challenging and rewarding Project Management position, where acquired skills will help employer with diversified and creative projects.
Skills : Windows Server 2008.
- Completed ground-up re-build of IT infrastructure for Burns and Roe Services at US Naval Station of IT infrastructure.
- Managed relationships between desktops and servers.
- Contracted engineers, projected managers, vendors, and support personnel.
- Identified any isolated short falls in the initial install working follow-up issues to resolution.
- Conducted site surveys and install working follow-up issues to resolution.
- Conducted analyzed technical drawings to identify analyzed technical drawings to identify project requirements.
- Worked with Department and Project Managers to define workflow needs.
Manager Of Information Systems Resume
Headline : Professional background includes over twenty years of productive and successful experience in Database and Systems Administration. Both peers and management appreciated advanced analytical skills and vision for systems development and automation. have a proven track record building trust and collaboration through excellent relationship and communication skills, including mentoring peers and associates.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Planning, Project Development.
- Developed and implemented a Disaster Recovery Site utilizing EMC Symmetrix and SRDF.
- Installed and administered ORACLE database and application servers.
- Performed security assessments and administered PIX firewalls.
- Installed and maintained IDS systems including NFR, Cisco IDS, Enterasys Dragon, and ISS RealSecure.
- Installed and maintained CheckPoint Provided1 (version 4.1 and NG).
- Installed and maintained customer facing web servers utilizing Apache, Tomcat, and ORACLE Application Server.
- Implement a public key infrastructure utilizing RSA Secure Server CA and Oracle Internet Directory server as a SingleSign On solution for customer facing portal.