Manufacturing Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking an AutoCAD/Solidworks design drafting and/or a CNC machining position with an established company to utilize current skills.
Skills : AutoCAD, Solidworks, MasterCAM, CNC Machining Applications, Speak, Write, And Read German Fluently, Basic Mechanical Design Skills.
- Supported new product development and implementation.
- Utilized AutoCAD to create/revise drawings as needed.
- Prepared Design Change Notices (DCN's), process instructions.
- Created jigs and fixtures to ease assembly and manufacturing processes.
- Assisted Quality Engineer improving product development.
- Developed computerized listing of all change Parts, operation procedures, set-up procedures Welding, use of lathe, grinders, milling machine Saws, torches.
- Responsible for the concept and justification of all new Parts, direct contact with many vendors.
A.S. In Manufacturing
Sr. Manufacturing Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Conscientious multi-skilled Electro/Mechanical Technician and Designer/Drafter for manufacturing and office support functions. Demonstrated to be highly focused and results oriented, with the ability to analyze and solve problems.
Skills : Electronic And Mechanical And Pneumatic Repair Including.
- Designed computer manufacturing, distribution, warehouse, service, and office areas.
- Designed and constructed electronic testing apparatus and environmental test chambers.
- Designed printed circuit artwork and made printed circuit boards for test equipment.
- Converted 3 vacant buildings into a 160,000 sq.
- Provided support and lead the implementation of projects and processes within the coil department.
- Coordinated with the engineering staff and maintenance to ensure all aspects of the processes are completed.
- Provided reports of progress to the staff and maintain the timeline set forth.
Jr. Manufacturing Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : Senior Electronics Technician and Quality professional possessing sophisticated electronics and electro-mechanical experience with market leaders in industrial automation, computers and medical manufacturing.
Skills : Autocad, Negotiations, Microsoft Office, MIG, Lean Manufacturing Concepts, CNC Program - Fabrication, IRC5/RAPID Program.
- Make sure machines worked properly for their correct daily functions.
- Responsible to help minimize downtime for not working machines and fix them as soon as possible.
- Correctived action and make graphs to present for weekly meetings.
- Investigated Field Returns problems and develop/implement corrective actions.
- Familiared with New Boards programming techniques helps to decrease first yield on production lines.
- Worked with engineers to coordinate with team update the project plans and upcoming projects to upper management reports, charts in spreadsheets.
- Worked alongside with Engineers to design a new Wire harness to help with the testing of new parts.
Manufacturing Engineering Technician III Resume
Headline : Electrical Engineer with experience in leadership role, cost analysis, technical customer support and using engineering drawings to support shop floor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Color Matching, Process Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Product Development, Minitab, Customer Service.
- Developed Manufacturing Engineering Procedures (MEP) and working instructions enabling efficient shop floor production.
- Simplified wiring process through programming of Komax equipment, reducing manufacturing time by 25%.
- Performed temporary specification process, eliminating potential decrease in production.
- Jointly inspected, with Quality Engineer, incoming parts to ensure standards of quality.
- Developed new product and procedures for usage, targeting underground mining market.
- Oversaw and corrected wiring tables, increasing efficiency and lowering cost.
- Modified and translated engineering drawings for production.
B.S. In Hmong
Manufacturing Engineering Technician II Resume
Objective : Printing professional with a strong record of reducing downtime and increasing productivity. Printing plant worker with screen printing, forming, and molding knowledge. Technician with capacity to prioritize workloads and meet tight deadlines.
Skills : Manufacturer, Operator.
- Troubleshot to the component level, identify and repair the root cause of failure.
- Documented finding, prepared reports and present information to engineering team.
- Designed and built test fixtures, developed processes and trained operators.
- Responsible for maintaining test equipment calibration and database.
- Developed automated test programs and procedures to test products.
- Interfaced test equipment, PC, and software to create operator friendly test stations.
- Responsible for calibrating, maintain and repairing lab view test stands.
Manufacturing Engineering Technician I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Manufacturing Engineering Technician with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CoCreate/Creo 3D Modeling, SAP, Quickbase, Windows, RSLogix, Supervisor, Management, Engineering, Maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum machine utilization, maintaining high productivity while keeping scrap rate to a minimum.
- Maintained inventory turn levels to a maximum.
- Implemented $400,000 worth of capital equipment on a new sensor line.
- Implemented a potting compound cleaning process resulting in increased safety and cost savings in waste removal.
- Trained new technicians on all Honeywell manufacturing and paperwork systems.
- Generated ISO 9000 and QS 9000 work instructions.
- Implemented SPC and QIP Quality in Process on Ford, Chrysler, and Bosch calibrators reducing scrap and rework by 20%.
Certificate In Electronics
Asst. Manufacturing Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : Engineering Technician with an impressive blend of technical expertise and people skills, committed to providing quality and consistent technical support and great results.
Skills : Mig Tig and Arc welding.
- Supported the transition of new product from engineering to manufacturing.
- Supported test activities to verify requirements as they pertain to quality and performance of the products.
- Performed diagnostics and repair to component level.
- Generated procedures documenting assembly, testing, operation and servicing of product and test fixtures.
- Identified and implemented improvements in assembly, alignment, calibration and test activity.
- Collected test and failure results to assist in identifying product quality trends.
- Provided technical advice and training resources for manufacturing personnel.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Manufacturing Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Over 18 years of experience in the electronics industry. Process Engineer for manufacturing. Engineering Change Coordinator for deviations and ECOs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Automated Assembly Machine Programming, MES Admin.
- Created engineering change orders and deviations for manufacturing.
- Created reports from MES software for quality analysis and production tracking to meet on time delivery.
- Document control software experience maintaining current product revisions for production.
- Maintaining routes, bills of material, and inventory on hand.
- Managed production during NPI builds, and creating lessons learned and problem reports for post build review.
- Programmed and supported AOI equipment and SPI machines.
Manufacturing Engineering Technician/Operator Resume
Headline : Manufacturing Engineering Technician is responsible for performing manufacturing engineering tasks. This includes working with engineers and other technicians to ensure projects run smoothly and meet deadlines; working with customers on process design, engineering changes, and product development; and troubleshooting production issues.
Skills : MS Office Oracle, Mac OS, Adobe Photoshop, PLC's Digital Camera, Multi-meters, Hand/power Tools, Emergency Responder.
- Assembles and tests complex electro-mechanical subassemblies.
- Assists in creating and processing engineering change orders.
- Records, obtains engineering opinion and resolves observed non-conformance.
- Provides feedback for continuous improvement in the production environment, manufacturing assembly instructions, and test/operator procedures.
- Sustains all medical related manufacturing equipment on numerous manufacturing tooling.
- Managed and coordinated testing of tooling to improve output.
- Trained, developed, and/or provided work direction to operators and technicians.
Manufacturing Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of experience in medical device/pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Coordinate, train and lead a team of engineers and techs to execute all mold qualification projects to transition molds from development to production as a process engineer.
Skills : AutoCAD 2008, Solidworks 2012, Word, Excel, Adonix, Product Lifecylcle Management Program, Lean Manufacturing, Mitutoyo CMM.
- Updated CAD drawings to reflect mold status.
- Generated 2D drawings from solid models for tooling team to manufacture.
- Supported Process Engineer executing of validations/qualification (IOQ) activities.
- Assisted with documentation; data collection, recording process parameters, generate SOP and work instructions and generate reports.
- Generated work orders for mold sampling/trials and tool modifications.
- Used CMM to measure and inspect parts: Smart Scope, Micro Vu and Mitutoyo.
- Coordinated and scheduled activities with cross functional teams and departments.
Certificate In Solidworks