Master Automotive Technician Resume
Objective : A Master Automotive Technician position in robotics technology where the knowledge and expertise gained from robotics and machine learning education and 7 years as a Master Automotive Technician can be utilized to find unique solutions to problems and further the industry as a whole.
Skills : Diagnosing and repairing any vehicle, Automotive Technician.
- Performed all types of repairs to automobiles and light trucks.
- Recommended repairs and maintenance to service Writers.
- Located and ordered all required parts in a cost-effective manner.
- Able to read and perform repairs according to all directions and instructions.
- Able to read wiring diagrams and specification sheets.
- Able to use machining lathes, drill presses, torch equipment, and all diagnostic equipment.
- Replaced engines and transmissions with, detailed description of failed components.
BS In Mechanical
Sr. Master Automotive Technician Resume
Summary : To apply organizational, leadership, and technical skills towards a mission-focused company to ensure a strong foundation for automotive students utilizing, abilities to communicate and work with publishers, and companies providing instructional trainers, tools, vehicles, and parts.
Skills : PCB Bench Testing, Pin Testing, And Diagnosis.
- Performed Continuing education to maintain master level certification.
- Trained and assisted lower level technicians in diagnosis and repair strategies.
- Assisted in maintaining the operability of the WiTech diagnostic system and provide support to technicians using the system.
- Assisted the general manager in setting up proper network infrastructure to support the WiTech diagnostic system and proper configuration of pc and hardware systems to support day to day functionality.
- Diagnosed and repaired complex automotive electrical and mechanical systems including system networks, buses, controllers, system IO devices, wiring, transmissions, engines, drive train components, and vehicle safety systems.
- Comprehended and implemented complex directions, flow charts, blueprints, and instructions related to electrical, mechanical, and accessory systems.
- Rebuilt engines, diagnosed SRS lights, determining the cause of squeaks and rattles.
Jr. Master Automotive Technician Resume
Objective : ASE certified technician with 10+ years experience in engine/transdiagnostic and repair (Foreign and Domestic). Motivated, hard-working, reliable, and productive, proven ability to deliver high-quality work and excellent customer satisfaction. Eager to keep up and maintain training with upcoming automotive technology. Looking to grow and be part of a team of skilled professionals.
Skills : Repair, Certified DMVC, Licensed State Inspector, Valid Driver's License.
- Repaired all Vehicles that Miami has that are considered On-road and Off-road equipment.
- Assessed most all jobs that come into the shop and complete paperwork concerning ordering parts required and work orders.
- Worked closely with all area shops, supervisors, and administrators in relation to keeping their equipment and vehicles running efficiently.
- Maintained ASE Master Certification for over 15 years.
- Completed a Leadership Development Course as part of continuing education and also maintain CDL License.
- Analyzed suspension issues and made appropriate corrective changes.
- Analyzed braking systems and serviced worn brake components.
Master's In Educational
Master Automotive Technician/Mechanic Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and self-sufficient. Work well in team environments. ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician A1-A9, Many years' experience and a 3rd generation in the automotive industry.
Skills : Vocational Instructor, Entrepreneur, Business Advisory.
- Tested and adjusted repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Replaced carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, pumps, and engines.
- Rewired Ignition systems, lights, and instrument panels.
- Maintained appropriate service and repair records.
- Maintained an excellent customer service satisfaction rate with virtually zero comebacks.
- Interfaced professionally and communicate easily with customers, service writers, and co-workers.
- Wrote work orders and repair estimates.
Master Automotive Technician/Worker Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of industrial sales, 5 years as an Automotive Master Technician, 24 years in public and private vocational education, and currently as a medium, heavy diesel truck industry technician training college program coordinator. Included is 20 years of recognized automotive experience in Dodge/Plymouth drag racing and muscle car restorations.
Skills : Auto Body, Auto Repair, Automatic Transmission, Automotive.
- Inspected, diagnosed, and fixed problems in vehicles.
- Repaired all sorts of mechanical and electrical failures in vehicles.
- Evaluated braked systems and replaced brake pads as required.
- Tested electrical circuits for proper functioning and changed parts if required.
- Inspected vehicles and conducted an overall evaluation of their condition.
- Provided estimate on time and cost, including basic maintenance of vehicles to owners.
- Assisted colleagues moving in and moving out vehicles from the gate to the body shop.
Master Automotive Technician I Resume
Objective : ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician with 18+ years of experience. Areas of expertise include, but not limited to, minor and major, domestic and foreign engine repair including diesel engines.
Skills : A1 Engine Repair, ASE, Auto.
- Rebuilt and overhauling engines.
- Rebuilt manual transmissions and differentials.
- Ensured proper installations of re-manufactured engines and finding the cause of initial engine failure.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems on foreign and domestic vehicles, including diesel engine vehicles.
- Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards and keeping the supervisor informed of job progress and material requirements.
- Followed company procedures to maintain a work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Tuned, repaired, and disassembled motors and repair and replaced parts.
Master Automotive Technician/Electrician Resume
Headline : Worked as a high-level Automotive Tech performing advanced diagnostics until a medical condition forced to change professions. Have been working as an Industrial Engineering Technician, performing many different tasks from new product implementations, plant layout changes, and production line set-up.
Skills : Oil changes, Suspension, Brakes, HVAC, Heavy engine repair, Electrical diagnosis.
- Responsible for keeping equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintained vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints, conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, and replacing parts and components.
- Verified vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complied with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintained vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Kept shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling in for repairs.
- Contained costs by using warranty evaluating service and parts options.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Master Automotive Technician II Resume
Headline : Highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic diesel technician with over three years of experience with medium and heavy-duty vehicles and nine years experience with passenger vehicles. Meticulously detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate new ideas and concepts.
Skills : Extensive experience in the maintenance, Diagnosis.
- Scheduled customer repairs and provided expert automotive assistance to facilitate a positive service experience.
- Assisted owners with customer relations.
- Answered a multi-line phone system screening potential new business calls and providing professional advice as needed.
- Maintained own schedule of automotive repairs and diagnosis for clients of the shop.
- Assisted in-shop maintenance and organization- cleaning, inventory & restocking, and maintaining equipment.
- Handled and maintained the proper hazardous chemical usage and disposal techniques.
- Tested drive customer vehicles to duplicate complaints and to quickly pinpoint and diagnose problems and to verify any additional failing or potential problems during test drives.
- Diagnosed and repaired vehicles using the most current and up to date engine analyzers and computerized diagnostic equipment.
- Diagnosed drivability, electrical, body electrical, CAN bus systems, ABS, SRS, electronic suspension and steering, transmission, and drivetrain.
Lead Master Automotive Technician Resume
Summary : Master Automotive technician with fabrication, welding, home repair all phases. Previous shop management experience and the ability to problem-solve and lead others. Skilled in performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing vehicles.
Skills : Class A CDL Tanker, Doubles-triples, And Passenger.
- Repaired and maintenance including Leaf electric cars and Nissan performance GTR models.
- Assisted other technicians in problem-solving situations as it relates to mechanical and electrical issues.
- Achieved Master Nissan Automotive Technician with Leaf electric certification and high-end performance model GTR certifications.
- Demonstrated abilities to solve problems and repairs without supervision and assist other employees to solve their issues when they were having problems with vehicles.
- Able to make decisions to correctly repair/fix vehicles when they came up.
- Obtained technical data such as Wiring Schematics, repair procedures, and specifications using various online information systems.
- Diagnosed cause of complaint using various tools and diagnostic testing procedures.
High School In General
Master Automotive Technician Resume
Headline : Highly skilled and experienced Senior Technician/Chief Mechanic and Motorsport Engineer, with 30+ years of experience in managing teams across the automotive trades. An intelligent individual with outstanding inspection and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage, supervise, and support teams in achieving automotive procedure specifications.
Skills : Drivability Test drive vehicles, and Test components and systems.
- Diagnosed service through proficient use of electronic test equipment.
- Tested drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Inspected and tested new vehicles for damage and recorded findings.
- Repaired or replaced defective ball joint suspensions, brake shoes, or wheel bearings.
- Repaired, overhauled, or adjusted automobile brake systems.
- Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems using electronic testing equipment.
- Tuned automobile engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning.