Movement Control Specialist Resume
Objective : Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic with over 4 years of experience in the United States Army.Conducted maintenance inspections on over 60 vehicles resulting in all pieces of equipment being 100% functional and assisted in replacing diesel engines as well as transmissions on M1097 and M1078 trucks. Respected co-worker, strong communication skills and able to work well with others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Warehousing, Inventory Control, Shipping And Receiving, Transportation.
- Responsible for In-gating and Out-gating all containers under.
- Conducted Container inventory and updated information as need on IBS.
- Collected all carrier containers from customers Notified Carrier on IBS.
- Submitted Transportation Movement Request (TMR) to Material Handling Equipment (MHE) for upload, download, and relocation of containers.
- Identified Carrier Trucks to backload carrier containers back to its owner.
- Once identified, load the carrier container with the most detention and Report Pick Up on IBS.
- Sent information needed to 831st SDDC for creation of Border Memorandum for drivers to be able to cross the border.
Certification In Information Technology
Sr. Movement Control Specialist Resume
Summary : Offering leadership experience in supply management, logistics support, transportation management, inventory control, and customer service. Over 25 years' experience in logistics support operations, focusing on transportation and resource management. Recognized for flexibility, adaptability, and decisiveness in executing time-sensitive support programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Certified, Microsoft Outlook, Customer Service, Administrative.
- Provided thorough quality assurance to transportation documentation or related forms for the type of shipment and mode of travel.
- Operated automated data processing equipment to document movement information, contracts, and responds to shipment inquiries, discrepancies.
- Currently assigned to coordinating and supporting transportation activities for movement of personnel, equipment, and cargo.
- Addressed transportation needs, ensuring most efficient mode of transport to accomplish planned objectives and fulfill logistics requirements.
- Advised management on capabilities for shipment of personal property and passenger travel.
- Planned and coordinated transportation to meet movement requirements.
- Enforced safety awareness to improve work environment, ensuring continuous safe practice implementation.
Associate's In Business Administration
Jr. Movement Control Specialist Resume
Objective : Have excellent communication and organizational skills. Hard working, entrepreneurial, resourceful, flexible, open-minded, creative, a prompt learner and superb at making deadlines and working in a fast paced environment. Always present work environment and self in a professional manner.
Skills : Sunflower Asset Management, SAP BusinessObjects Business IntelligenceReporting, BMC Atrium Discovery And Dependency Mapping.
- Planned and tracked movements going inbound and outbound.
- Worked day-to-day operations and coordinating all cargo by air and land movement operations: In addition worked closely with all parties to trouble .
- Processed TMR request (Transportation Movement Request) for ground cargo movements throughout Afghanistan Utilized Logistical Ground Software PM-TIS (.
- Loaded and unloaded cargo to include supplies and equipment on and off watercraft, docks, beaches, motor vehicles and aircraft.
- Responsible for Inventorying, consolidating, packing, crating, weighing, marking, labeling, and documenting cargo shipments of all types.
- Responsible for Checking all cargo labels against invoices, packing lists, bills of lading and other documentation.
- Responsible for Planning and ensuring balance and safety of loads.
Asst. Movement Control Specialist Resume
Summary : Ambitious social work practitioner with a commitment to serve people. To use knowledge and experience processing passengers and cargo for movement using various MHE while following all safety guidelines.
Skills : Customer Service, Driving, Logistics, Security.
- Maintained accountability of containers and chassis for other services and commercial carriers and ensured that they were promptly returned.
- Operated automated data processing equipment and systems.
- Requested and coordinating transport capability for cargo movements.
- Responsible for Inspecting and accepting inbound cargo.
- Well versed in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills through various Army procedures.
- Adhered to rules and regulations of the privacy of personal documents.
Masters Of Social Work
Associate Movement Control Specialist Resume
Objective : Military and civilian logistics specialist experienced in result-driven atmosphere with demonstrated success coordinating accurate delivery of cargo of high dollar value. Expert in facilitating a client focused, service oriented environment, vital to maximizing customer satisfaction. Always maintaining professionalism in high environments while providing accurate record and generating reports instrumental to senior managements.
Skills : Windows, Event Planning, Powerpoint, Word.
- Maintained compiled records and database.
- Verified information for accuracy.
- Obtained security clearance.
- Selected as platoon leader over platoon for the duration of select job training.
- Trained and instructed subordinates and supported units on physical training.
- Managed all Unit Line moves and all major deployment and redeployment of all units stationed in the Afghanistan Theater.
- Prepared, Inspected and Certified paperwork necessary for Cargo movement for 463L Pallets, Rolling Stock vehicles (tactical and non tactical), aircrafts (chinooks, blackhawks and apaches), weapons and sensitive signature service to include Secret and Classified cargo and registered mail, and Hazardous materials.
Certificate In Date Of Completion
Movement Control Specialist Resume
Summary : A highly effective employee who meets challenges head-on and creates positive changes in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are a priority, handling multiple jobs simultaneously is a requirement as well as showing great attention to detail. Detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and planning skills, and a proven ability to set strategic direction, execute to plan and fine-tune operations to ensure operational success.
Skills : Standard Army, Management Information Systems.
- Met all incoming aircrafts and account for all sensitive, classified, signature service and hazardous equipment.
- Obtained signatures for hand to hand signature accountability for all cargo requiring securement including weapons and site sensitive equipment.
- Initiated daily trackers that report movements of all unit cargo moving in and out of Afghanistan.
- Established contact with unit POC's for all incoming and outgoing Cargo.
- Processed all paperwork for military actions and schooling of 30+ individuals.
- Designed comprehensive Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to track individual training.
- Ensured a 50% increase in company efficiency.
Movement Control Specialist II Resume
Summary : A top-performing Government Contractor with over 15 years of experience in team leadership, administrative process improvements, and logistics and operations. Strong expertise in coordinating and communicating with diverse departments to execute initiatives within robust timelines and business requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, SAP.
- Provided specialized functional services within movement control operations which include ground transportation missions and/or air transportation in .
- Performed organic ground transportation capability for passengers and cargo using a multitude of vehicles in direct support of mission requirements.
- Entrusted with the security of personnel's sensitive records and information.
- Conducted classes on job specific tasks and proper safety procedures to be conducted on job sites.
- Mentored new individuals on knowledge of managing and coordinating cargo and personnel movements.
- Took control of individual section and tasks when supervisor was not present.
- Coordinated the transportation of residual materials safely to final destination.
Movement Control Specialist I Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented and organized Transportation Logistics Coordinator offering comprehensive background in transportation management, including five years as a movement control coordinator and commercial truck driver. Expertise in transportation operations, waste prevention and safety compliance. Accounting student offering exceptional analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. Seeks an entry level position in logistics/accounting offering challenging growth opportunities in a fast-paced professional environment.
Skills : Problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Practiced in the day-to-day operation of warehouse layouts as well as configuring shipping container yards.
- Successfully directed, developed, and performed logistics management operations involved with planning, coordinating, and evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, and designated programs.
- Responsible for identifying specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF, 2010-2011).
- Correlated said requirements with program plans to assure needed support was provided at the right time and place in support of the warfighter.
- Prioritized unloaded items for movement, separated incoming merchandise, and placed in appropriate bins.
- Determined shipping methods for outgoing material and packed, sealed, and labeled merchandise for shipping.
- Identified, inspected, classified, accepted, rejected, and disposed of material per Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) regulations.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice
Lead Movement Control Specialist Resume
Objective : Thirteen years supervisory and leadership experience working nationally and internationally in the logistical field of operations, able to lead and mentor in high-paced, stressful environments requiring little supervision. Effective communication skills, both oral and written. Excellent problem-solving skills, able to professionally assess a situation, address the major issues and make timely and intelligent decisions to resolve the problem.
Skills : Excellent problem-solving skills, able to professionally assess a situation.
- Contacted customers prior to delivery to confirm and coordinate delivery times.
- Established transportation cost standards and economical shipping practices.
- Inspected product load for accuracy and safely transported it around the warehouse.
- Monitored department performance data to identify and avoid potential risks.
- Evaluated and reconfigured systems to support customer service and operational goals.
- Conducted research on logistics operations, including literature reviews, interviews and site visits.
- Evaluated operational records and made scheduling adjustments to maximize efficiency.
ASSOCIATE In Allied Health Science
Movement Control Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will allow to utilize strong critical and creative thinking skills, educational background, and extensive knowledge of military support operations.
Skills : Offshore Logistics, Logistics Management, Safety, Medical.
- Responsible for training and supervising 15 personnel in the operations and reporting functions of the Camp Arifjan container yard.
- Prepared Interstate, Border and International clearances and manifest paperwork for all modes of movement.
- Conducted a daily inventory of inbound cargo.
- Verified cargo leaving the area of responsibility was cleared through customs.
- Process distinguished visitors (dvs) in coordination with the protocol office.
- Operated passenger buses and vans, staircase trucks, and baggage conveyors.
- Inspected vehicles and equipment using the daily checklists and afto forms.
AAS In Occupational Safety