Client Relations Manager Resume
Headline : Successful demonstration of applying quantitative analytical models to convert data into useful information. Solid understanding of forecasting techniques and analysis Effective interpretation of corporate finance decision variables Strong communication skills More than 6 years successful experience in the financial services industry with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
Skills : Microsot Office, Access.
- Directed client relations department supporting 600 agent bank credit card programs; managed implementation & conversion processes.
- Assisted with the development of a small-business credit card product; managed business card partner relationships.
- Analyzed portfolios and recommended strategies to maximize revenue potential for credit card programs.
- Developed custom marketing strategies and promotions for top twenty bank partners that increased application submissions by 30%; partnered with marketing department for creation of custom marketing material.
- Created generic turn-key marketing promotions that increased application submissions by 20% for; created and conducted sales & training webinars for partner banks; assisted with creation of marketing materials.
- Planned, designed and delivered training programs and development processes for associates regarding product knowledge, marketing/sales, and skills training.
- Collaborated with senior level management regarding training objectives; report results of training initiatives, and indicate areas for improvement.
- Developed survey for Agent credit card programs to target areas for improvement and customer satisfaction; increased partner bank satisfaction by 40% through communication, marketing and training initiatives.
Masters Of Science
Client Relations Manager III Resume
Summary : Dedicated, enthusiastic team player with 20+ years of experience in such diverse areas as Customer Service, Office Administration, Scheduling, Data Entry, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Real Estate, Computers, Credit and Collections and File Management. Seeking a new and challenging opportunity where I can utilize exceptional customer service skills as well as my other administrative attributes to make a positive impact in a growing company.
Skills : Management, Client Services, Client Relations, Reprographics Services, Mailing Services, Interpersonal Skills, Clerical.
- Strengthened client base through an aggressive management program that provided for staff training, cross-training and customer-first attitude.
- Implemented website data management for both company and client using proprietary website control software.
- Coordinated management and maintenance programs for the media department, and directed customer service activities in a retail environment.
- Oversaw and coordinated Subscription management for DesignArchitecture.com, a newsletter, with 22,000 subscribers.
- Supervised management and troubleshooting of client base on two proprietary internet-based software systems.
- Created and trained of all accounts within a database system and developed a Beta Testing system for all new versions of the software.
- Created documentation of new software including beta test forms, user guides, and FAQ forms.
Client Relations Manager II Resume
Headline : Experienced in Windows troubleshooting, repair, and support; currently pursuing experience and training on Linux operating system Full understanding of key elements of IT methodologies and processes and their direct impact on successful business operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Costumer Service, Client Relations, Auditing, Drafting, Analytics, Interviewing, Internet Research, Sales, Paralegal, Paralegal, Reports, Presentation Skills, Team Building, Team Management, Case Management.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
Client Relations Manager I Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented Client Relations Manager with 8+ years of administrative program/relationship building experience working with a myriad of clients ranging from small vendors to high profile retail businesses. Experiences include maintaining quality assurance standards, regulatory compliance issues, various buying/merchant team collaborations and general planning, organizing and client follow-up. Superb communication, time management and needs assessment skills combined with an inherent ability to organize and manage information has led to a reputation as a reliable team player that fosters and maintains trusting client relationships contributing to the achievement of sales goals and expectations.
Skills : Microsoft, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Built and maintained relationships with over 10 high profile clients by assisting with their quality assurance management in order to promote and fuel growth.
- Worked closely with various departments including quality assurance, regulatory compliance, legal, product development, logistics and buying/merchant teams.
- Worked with clients' supply chains - agents, vendors and factories.
- Performed all aspects of planning, organizing and managing information and resources to bring about the successful management of client requests within the network.
- Monitored, identified and communicated any risks or opportunities based on review of the health of the account.
- Worked with Account Manager to ensure that sales goals were met.
- Facilitated management of communication between assigned key accounts and laboratories worldwide.
- Assisted the client in defining their compliance, safety and quality testing approaches based on their product categories.
Bachelor Of Science
Client Relations Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To utilize my management, customer service, and organizational skills in a professional environment; where the position also offers an opportunity for growth potential.
Skills : Quality control and assurance, management skills, rf scanners,pallet jacks, scales and calipers.
- Provide the highest level of hospitality for all guest in the office, on the phone, internet and at off-site events.
- Manage the calendar of events for both the Client Relations Manager as well as the Financial Advisor.
- Plan seminars, client appreciation dinners and other special events throughout the year.
- Coordination of "marketing on demand" communications; including weekly and quarterly newsletter, birthdays, etc.
- Coordination of marketing projects such as concierge cards, client referral, existing prospects, seminars, internet leads, Elite Professionals, and radio show marketing campaigns -Manage all prospects and client record keeping.
- Assist with case preparation for prospects and clients through affiliates.
- Maintenance of the office environment and systems which include ordering of office supplies and equipment, IT and light bookkeeping.
- Coordination of the Financial Advisor's Licenses, contracts and CE credits.
Client Relations Manager/Lead Resume
Objective : Charismatic, top producer with a distinguished track record in sales, management, and operations. Exceptional leader and motivator. Proficient in training and developing a team. Outstanding customer service and negotiation skills, along with a drive to increase sales revenues/bottom-line profits, and to improve client retention.
Skills : Ubuntu Linux, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Data Entry, Desktop Troubleshooting et al.
- Instrumental in establishing the Pacific Northwest territory resulting in new clients, prospects and business revenue.
- Extensive cold-call activity, marketing to potential business clients to initiate communication and ultimately negotiate contracts and close sales.
- Partner with clients to establish hiring goals and requirement; identifying their personnel needs, job specifications and the qualifications and skill set required for their "hard-to-fill" positions.
- Develop recruiting resources including direct recruiting, networking, referrals, and internet searches to identify, qualify and target high impact candidates.
- Facilitate the interview and selection process, including the client's offer and candidate's decision.
- Assist clients in determining new hire starting salaries and compensation packages.
- Develop account strategies to establish trends and identify opportunities to capitalize on retaining and growing customer base.
Bachelor Of Science
Client Relations Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Extensive Planning Experience Highly Flexible & Multi-tasker 16 years Industrial Sales Experience 20 years of Chemical Formulating Skills Hazardous Chemicals Handling Contract Negotiating Skills Extensive Travel Experience Task & Goal Oriented Strong Communicator Self-Starter Exceptional Phone Skills.
Skills : Sales, Management, Customer Relations.
- Responsible for coordinating travel for medical professionals and pay and travel reimbursement.
- Responsible for stocking mobile clinics, rotating and inspecting inventory, and staging supplies for concurrent events.
- Plans meetings and conferences pre- and post-event to gather information, coordinate efforts, and streamline information flow.
- Assists in writing government documents to assist clients and ensure prompt acquisition of services and payment processing.
- Acts as office manager for regional hub, acquiring services and supplies to facilitate everyday functions of office and warehouse.
- Acts as point of contact for all events within region, directing movement and parking of mobile clinics, facilitating set up of equipment and supplies pre-event and breakdown post-event.
- Provides after action reviews and statistical information of services rendered to client post event.
Client Relations Manager I Resume
Objective : Over 15-plus years of experience as a proven adroit leadership executive. Highly experienced in organizational development, business acquisitions, client services, systematic processes, project management, employee relations, and organizational leadership with attention to detail and solid interpersonal skills.
Skills : Computer Skills, Analytical And Problem Solving Skills, Communications, And Dependability.
- Responsible for prompt and accurate response to customer's mortgage servicing questions and concerns.
- Assist borrowers with late charge waiver, due date change, and other loan maintenance requests.
- Process verifications of mortgage for both internal and external customers.
- Maintained established accounts and nurtured existing relationships for growth between clients and company by phone and over the intranet.
- Worked as a final check for loans to be purchased and purchased loans.
- Worked to make sure all monies for down payments were seasoned and that no money laundering was taking place, alerted manager on any large sums of money that were deposited in accounts in less than two months.
- Worked in the Lending Space program to insure accuracy on information entered into program.
- Worked with TS Underwriters to clear stipulations on existing loans waiting for purchase.
Client Relations Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking to join a company's support & development division that will utilize my experience and success-driven work ethic to partner with departments focused on building effective processes and highly motivated teams in areas such as customer support and staff development that will embrace and 'own' the company vision and values.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote Access, Publisher Document Scanning Photo printing Computer literate Typing speed 70+ wpm 10 key SharePoint Client Relations Management Exceptional written and oral communication.
- Responsible for ensuring all incentive schedules are processed properly and claims are kept current.
- Oversee customer surveys pertaining to Mercedes-Benz monitor email penetration as well as follow up.
- Responsible for processing dealer trades and ensuring proper paperwork was kept up to company standards.
- Manage, execute, and process Daimler fleet deliveries, lease returns, and purchases through Mercedes-Benz Financial.
- Act as system administrator for all Netstar purposes as well as Learning and Performance training and certifications.
- Stand in as finance manager twice a week as well as back-up finance and process all paperwork for wholesales and loaner vehicles.
- As finance manager responsibilities were to package deals for banks, ensure deals were bought by financial institution, all paperwork was in compliance with company and manufacture standards.
Client Relations Manager/Consultant Resume
Objective : Dynamic and charismatic professional with 3+ years experience in account management. Solid track record of enhancing revenue via client accounts maintenance. A team player with the ability to lead and motivate sales personnel to enhance customer dealings. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with innate people skills. An in-depth understanding of business dynamics and company-client relationships.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Salesforce, Sap.
- Presented consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objectives, build relationships and turn sales calls into captured market share.
- Learned and mastered conveying the benefits of new products/services to generate customer interest.
- Quickly learned and sold to new product avenues.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
- Accomplished an average of 600 weekly customer support inquiries and sales calls and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (quotas, thoroughness, volume).
- Answered all customer inquiries through email, phones and live chat promptly and thoroughly.
- Contributed in weekly meetings to collaborate, brainstorm and generate new strategies to drive innovation and sales opportunities.
- Gathered and analyzed data to monitor the level of customer service and sales growth.
B.S. In Management
Client Relations Manager/Representative Resume
Headline : Mediating Agent Change Agent/management Performance Management Training & Development Organization Development Recruitment & Retention New Acquisitions Talent Acquisitions HRIS Technologies Employment Laws.
Skills : Project Management, Product Management, Salesforce,.
- Owned and managed customer relationship, ensured delivery of great service to the account, defined account strategy and owned plan.
- Researched and worked with problem utility accounts.
- Brought utility expenses under control with Utility Expense Management (UEM (TM)) service.
- Provided expanded insight into utility expenses and added money to the bottom line.
- Developed and maintained vital client relationships through frequent communications.
- Actively monitored risk factors, such as product usage, satisfaction, support tickets and others to proactively engage clients in increasing usage and supporting their renewal.
- Worked with product management, implementations, technology, and other internal support resources to ensure day to day service is effectively meeting client needs and client is recognizing value.
Client Relations Manager Resume
Summary : Seasoned professional with multi-faceted experience in Client Relations, Employee Relations and Account Management within a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Media, Financial and Light Industrial.
Skills : Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Experience.
- Responsible for maintaining strong business relationships with established accounts and ensuring client deliverables were obtained and implemented according to contract.
- Primary liaison between clients, vendors and offsite affiliates.
- Responded to diverse client inquires/complaints and provided appropriate conflict resolutions.
- Managed projects related to business development, customized applications, affiliate tracking and sales/commissions/bonuses.
- Developed individual and group training sessions on customer relationship building and organizational development.
- Responsible for ensuring strategic goals and objectives were met.
- Authored and delivered effective presentations in person and remotely.
- Handled associate relations activities, updates/communications and monitored performance requirements.
MS in Biology