Piping Engineer Resume
Summary : Design of and detailing of Piping Material Specifications, valve specifications, material requisitions, bid evaluations, vendor drawing reviews, pressure, weight, and thermal analysis of piping systems, specialty items.
Skills : Drafting, Drafting, Drafting, Programming, Excel, Access.
- Responsible for to meet client requirements about supports for every job/project, it includes drafting/detailing, checking, and fabrication.
- Created drawings using Acorn Pipe and AutoCAD programs based on the customer specifications and welding standards, AWS and ASME.
- Checked drawings for fabrication, ensuring cut lengths, materials, specs, paint/coating systems.
- Solved inquiries from many locations/shops (internal RFI), and request for information to the client (RFI).
- Worked jointly with Project Engineer and Engineering team.
- Created excel sheets to make calculations using macros (cut-lengths, weights, areas, etc).
- Responsible for piping specifications work and stress analysis of piping system for Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) Equate Ethylene and pulp.
Sr. Piping Engineer Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with integrity and the desire to benefit a company. Noted for dependability, and the ability to lead while participating as a team member. Seeking an opportunity to enhance the progress and growth of a company, face challenges and secure job satisfaction. The ultimate focus is on the nature of the work and self fulfillment rather than career growth.
Skills : PDS 3D; AutoCAD; Microstation; Smart Plant Review; LFM Server & Viewer Lite 3.90, SmartPlant 3D; Cadworx Plant; AVEVA PDMS;.
- Performed pipe stress analysis utilizing Caesar II, Navisworks, Smart Plant Review and manual calculations to design systems under code compliance per ASME B31.3.
- Piping designed for wind and seismic loading per ASCE 7-05/10 with project specific parameters.
- Performed Finite Element Analysis utilizing Nozzle Pro, FE Pipe, FE Bend and FE Tee, to check local stresses, SIF and flexibility values, pipe support qualification: trunnions, pipe shoes, etc.
- Responsible for piping specifications work and stress analysis of piping system for Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) Equate Ethylene and pulp .
- Initiated and independently verified Engineering & Design Coordination Reports.
- Performed initial, follow up, and final system walk downs.
- Worked closely with contractors, and subcontractors to make sure industry and customer specific procedures are met.
B.S. In Mechanical Engineering
Jr. Piping Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as an engineer, work towards the corporation's goals and ensure high quality deliverables with the interests of cost, safety and customer focus.
Skills : Quality Management, Project Management, Project Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Designed of stress critical piping with proper selection of supports as per standards.
- Designed of piping with consideration of cost efficiency, ease of testing & inspection.
- Responsible for modeling of piping layouts (PDMS/PDS), preparing of GA and Isometrics and Checking of pipe and valve specification, Calculations for .
- Reviewed and checked process of different Pipe specifications like CS, SS, Duplex SS for different applications like Low Temperature, Cryogenic, Sour.
- Worked with key stakeholders to plan and organize activities concerned with construction projects.
- Discussed such matters as work procedures and quality issues.
- Recorded and organized all necessary documentation to record the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the QA program.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Piping Engineer III Resume
Summary : Core experience in ASME B31.3 process and utility piping design, which includes creating 3D models, calculations, drawings, equipment and instrumentation data sheets, and technical support of construction, testing, startup, and operation.
Skills : SolidWorks, Pro/E, AutoCad, Mechanical Desktop, SAP, PowerPoint, Excel, Japanese, MS Office.
- Worked on large projects and small troubleshooting tasks.
- Worked on large projects such as construction support for a large material storage facility.
- Involved flex hoses between a new piece of equipment and existing utilities on the nearest wall.
- Designed piping for two large glovebox projects, a new change house facility, and calculated the pressure and flow required for a new centralized compressed air facility to replace multiple air compressors across the Y-12 complex.
- Worked with a subject matter expert to design piping that supplies utility gases to the first of two gloveboxes.
- Designed piping for the second glovebox, which was located adjacent to the first glovebox, independently.
- Designed utility piping for a pre-fabricated change house facility which consists of lockers, showers and water closets for large groups of men and women.
Piping Engineer II Resume
Summary : Experience to the upper most of potential in order to produce the highest quality product for employer, Performed stress analysis as required on steam, condensate, and hot oil jacketed piping systems.
Skills : AutoPIPE, Caesar II, Microsoft Project, SmartPlant Review, SmartPlant Review, Autocad, Microstation, Solidworks.
- Included project engineering, scheduling, estimating, detail design of plans, elevations and sections of piping drawings, pipe bridges, vessels, tanks, supports, hangers and anchors for various systems and skid mounted systems.
- Designed and installed of a new urea storage tank including fume scrubbers.
- Designed to maintain a temperature of 150 degrees, and re-circulate the urea through an external heater and back into the tank, keeping the urea mixed and preventing possible settling out of crystals.
- Provided various engineering services for the design and installation of a water/glycol cooling system for a blast furnace at an integrated steel production facility.
- Verified the correlation of data to identify abnormal conditions.
- Determined cooling water requirements necessary to support production rates.
- Evaluated possible design modifications; designed of a new water/glycol cooling system.
Bachelor Of Science In Mechanical Engineering
Piping Engineer I Resume
Objective : Over 15 momnths of experience as Piping engineer in EPC projects. Skillful in Modeling of Pipe Routing from P&ID and Equipment Layouts, Creating Pipe Isometric Drawing and MTO and Performing Pipe Stress Analysis. Strong knowledge of Project Management including Procurement, Execution and Commissioning.
Skills : Pipe Stress Analysis, Pipe Support Design, Business Development.
- Resolved stress problem during piping layout re-route, qualify nozzle loads for above equipment.
- Identified and Specifying project specialty items from P&ID: Sample Station, Injection quill, Bleed ring, Expansion Joint, Arrestor, etc.
- Prepared data sheets and cut sheets for sp item.
- Prepared material requisition for inquiry and purchase including all technical documents.
- Performed bid technical evaluation (Valves, Specialty items, Fabrication, etc.) for received vendor's quote to determine compliance with specification.
- Developed and maintened of piping line list.
- Completed all QA documentation and any other reports that are required for the project.
Bachelor In Computer Skill
Assistant Piping Engineer Resume
Objective : Piping Designer with 16 years of experience in developing plot plans, piping layouts and designs for grass roots and revamp projects in the petrochemical, refinery and chemical industries. Field background includes 14 years of PDS experience with Piping and Equipment Modeling, Interference Approval Manager, Isometric Extraction using Isogen.
Skills : Mechanical, Steel Structure, Piping, QA, QC.
- Installed as primary pump/alignment/heat exchangers/governor hydraulic system.
- Assessed component of pipeline system,Installation steel plate for Tunnel 1800 M.Dia 3 M.
- Supervised all the piping affairs in refinery.
- Formulated reports concerning such areas as work progress.
- Inspected and supported testing of process piping systems.
- Worked with and communicated effectively with subcontractors, superintendents, office staff, engineering staff, consultants, and owner's representatives to facilitate project activities.
- Represented company in pre-construction, design, and project meetings and attend operations meetings.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Piping Engineer Resume
Summary : Expect to associate with a professionally driven, well-respected organization by pursuing a challenging, responsible, dynamic and rewarding career and applying academic knowledge, expertise, skills and enthusiasm; which will assist career development and contribute effectively to the progress of the organization and the society as well.
Skills : Plant Layout and packaged process Equipment Design;.
- Involved in preparing and checking Pipe Specification, Valve Specification, Hot Tap calculations, Line List Data, Chain Wheel Operated valve Calculation, Pipe Wall Thickness Calculation, Test Pressure calculation, Pipe Bend calculation, Steam Tracing calculation to meet all pertinent industry code compliance.
- Involved in review and checking process of different Pipe specifications like CS, SS, Duplex SS, Crome Alloys, Nickel Alloys, Titanium, Tantalum, HEPE, CPVC, FRP, etc.
- Prepared and checked Piping line list for code compliance of ASME B31.3, ASME B31.1 & ASME B16.5 and other applicable standards.
- Reviewed process conditions, piping data, equipment conditions, P&ID in order to decide line Design Conditions, Test Pressure and Stress Level.
- Responsible for selection of Coating, Insulation, Steam Tracing, Positive Material Identification, Stress reliving and other applicable requirements.
- Involved in procurement of the Piping Components by specifying standard engineering and specific client's requirements in purchase specifications.
- Reviewed vendor quotes and required documents.
Master Of Science
Assistant Piping Engineer I Resume
Summary : Over 22 years experience in Piping design, Piping stress analysis calculation, Site and Fabrication yard services for Refinery, Petrochemical, Mining and Oil & Gas industries. Completed many projects for Venture Global LNG, Shell Gas and Power.
Skills : Ms-Excel, Ms-Office,Ms-Project, PowerPoint, Primavera P3, AutoCad.
- Built piping stress system model by using Caesar II.
- Performed stress analysis calculation for Reactor Area and checked nozzle load to comply with API, ASME and vendor requirements.
- Developed Spring supports datasheets.
- Developed special supports fabrication detail.
- Created Piping 3D models with PDS and AutoPlant.
- Produced Piping GA, ISO's and Pipe Support lists from Design models.
- Responsible for all piping activities and liaise with engineering and client.
Piping Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Mechanical Engineer; allowing to utilize education, internship and working experience while gaining valuable work and experience in a team oriented environment.
Skills : AutoCAD, CATIA, PDMS, Ceasr II, Aspen HTFS, Microsoft Office.
- Worked on Piping Design, P&ID check, MTO and Isometric of Farashband gas compressor station (IGAT IV).
- Reviewed with system owner and provide technical verification of hardware and configuration of installations per design documents.
- Reviewed OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of customer.
- Ensured equipment and overall system OAT/FAT process meets expectations.
- Certified Weld Inspector or Journeyman experience preferred.
- Experienced and knowledged of processed piping systems.
- Able to read Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams.