Process Technician Resume
Headline : Engineering Technician with an impressive blend of technical experience and people skills. Committed to providing quality and consistent technical support. Know for exceptional work ethics, dependability and willingness to learn.
Skills : Bilingual, Computer Literate.
- Processed raw materials to make finished product in Pilot Plant or in the Laboratory.
- Maintained Laboratory notebooks, kept daily, weekly, and monthly production reports.
- Maintained good working relations with coworkers as well as clients through timely telephone contact and personal visits.
- Investigated any customer complaints to resolve both customer and company concerns as well as researching customer's needs to provide detailed information for the future.
- Chaired Administration Safety Circles as well as Emergency Evacuation team member.
- Instrumental in launching many new products into the national market place.
- Trained others on operational techniques and procedures.
- Developed and instituted a recycling station to recycle reusable material instead of sending it to a hazardous waste facility.
Quality Process Technician Resume
Summary : Employment in a challenging, responsible position offering career growth opportunities in manufacturing.
Skills : Maintenance.
- Performed numerous tasks including support of the line supervisor, process monitoring, updating of shop travelers, operator orientation, assembly aid generation, problem solving, and disposition of defective workmanship issues and materials.
- Assisted Process Engineering Department with evaluations, development, and documentation.
- Participated in departmental team meetings and required training classes.
- Worked with hybrid and solder processes of filter assembly and printed circuit board assembly.
- Production Line Leader - Oversaw the operations of production cell to meet schedule requirements and customer commitments.
- Supervised assemblers and technician to ensure all operational processes are carried out in accordance with quality system and procedures.
- Assigned work using production schedule provided by planners.
- Identified problems such as parts shortages or processes issues and facilitates required resolution.
Senior Process Technician Resume
Objective : Skilled in strategic planning and implementation; able to prioritize, effectively multi-task, and achieve objectives in a timely manner. I am an effective communicator that builds strong internal and external relationships for an organization. I am also flexible team-member who loves to learn; computer savvy. Highly organized leader able to quickly access needs and provide tools to resolve difficulties, enhance learning, and improve performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Effective Presentations, Team Building, Personnel And Business Management, Business Ethics And Law, Macroeconomics, Statistics, Salesforce, Equator,Citrix.
- Overall responsibility for successful planning and coordinating daily operations.
- Manages necessary functions encompassing all wafer production.
- Accountable for set-ups, calibration and preventative maintenance.
- Collection and evaluation of associated operating data.
- Manages chemical and hazardous waste dispensation.
- Assists various engineers in execution of tests and experiments.
- Coordinates with engineering in product improvement with new processes and standards' development.
BS In Business Administration
Machine Operator Process Technician Resume
Objective : Possess in-depth knowledge of schematics, wire diagram and interpretation of technical drawings Familiar with project definition, 5S, and six sigma principles Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills In-depth knowledge of legal compliance, purchasing and quality control Skilled in installation, operation, repair and maintenance of electronic systems.
Skills : Photoshop, audio and video editing, slighty above average computer skills, and very creative. Forklift driver.
- Perform technical test and experiments for process of R&D engineering.
- Setup of semiconductor processing equipment.
- Monitor, audit and provide guidance to line operators.
- Process test runs and prepare records, charts, and graphs of results.
- Provide technical assistance to process development and other engineering personnel.
- Understand tool performance metrics and routinely review with shift team members.
- Provide communication to all support team members by following proper escalation procedures Assist in development of maintenance procedures and best-known methods in all areas of Package and test.
Process Technician And Operator Resume
Summary : Experienced Technician, tasked with multiple roles and a track record of success. Seeking a solid position at a new organization to use previously achieved results that include responsibilities and organization skills that can be translated into improved growth and profitability. Primary focus to obtain a position with a dynamic corporation where I can utilize my experience and exposure to improve operations, and help develop, motivate, lead and encourage employee productivity.
Skills : Experienced And Innovative In Methods And Techniques.
- Reads and interprets drawings, determines sequence and methods of assembling products.
- Sets up and operates various powered and non-powered hand tools including but not limited to wrenches, sockets, screw guns, pop-riveters, routers, jig-saws, reciprocating saw, nail guns and staple guns.
- Bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks, or bonds component parts to assemble products.
- Installs sub-assemblies in supportive framework according to drawings.
- Inspects sub-assemblies and finished product for conformance to specifications.
- Rework sub-assemblies and finished product as necessary.
- Forward finished assembly or product to the next work area.
Master of Science
Process Technician/Safety Coordinator Resume
Headline : Experienced Process Technician with a strong background in electronic manufacturing equipment and processes. Tasked with driving process improvements that result in high quality, increased throughput, and scrap reduction. Strong background in troubleshooting and repair. Known for ability to prioritize projects and work without supervision. Team player with proven ability to produce superior results in demanding situations.
Skills : Powerpoint.
- Managed to often multitask, operate, troubleshoot and repair various process equipment related to Thermoplastic dynamic vulcanize alloys use to produce Santoprene.
- To oversee multi-million dollar equipment to constantly produce 3000 kilos of material an hour per production line while interacting with DELTA V.
- Adhered to strict environmental safety demands Enforce and comply with personal safety goals.
- Conducted daily equipment inspections for compliance with plant safety.
- Prepare process units for operation, based on process conditions provided by Operations Supervisor or Engineer.
- Carefully read and follow running instructions and daily logbook instructions.
- Checked feedstock prior to testing to ensure that the correct feedstock has been selected and that no contaminants are present.
- Monitor gauges, recording instruments, flowmeters or products to ensure that specified conditions are maintained.
Certificate In Technician
Process Technician II Resume
Summary : Obtain a job where my experience with problem solving, quality control, continual improvement, and problem management can be used to improve quality and profitability within a company.
Skills : Master molding 1& 2.
- Organizes and schedules the running of Production PPAP and new jobs.
- Insures everything needed to run PPAP jobs is available or will be in on time.
- Verifies new job is ready for full-time production.
- Suggests changes for improvements to specifications, revisions, or alterations to tooling and processing.
- Follows existing jobs as well as new jobs as new processes develop.
- Receives assignments on production problem jobs, establishment or verification of standard, new processes and developments.
- General floor support, solves production issues and occasionally 8-D resolution.
B.S. In Technology
Process Technician III Resume
Summary : Seasoned plastics process engineer with strengths in problem solving, supervision, and molding of precision high-tolerance parts for the military and medical industry. An honest, hard working and capable professional who is attentive to detail, learns and applies new methods without supervision, and works well in teams and independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products.
- Process Control/Shipping and Receiving- Forklift 10 Years Prepare items for shipments according to orders.
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performed written process document control for Process Intense Manufacturing (PIM) environment.
- By written and digital presentation-directed ISO9002 and Six Sigma certified instructions for Production floor, Cleanroom, warehouse, tool crib and other work areas so that standards are met.
- Performed extensive computer operations using Ms Office products, SQL database, photo editors.
- Qualified trainers and training dept as well as worked with quality assurance departments.
Bachelor Of Science
Process Technician I Resume
Objective : Currently looking forward to obtaining a manufacturing position at your company. I have background in various mechanical applications to include knowledge in pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical components. I have experience working for companies that follow ISO 9000 standards. I am willing and capable of learning new types of equipment. I am willing to use my previous knowledge gained through my previous employment to maintain your company's current standards.
Skills : Seven plus years of Manufacturing Management and twenty.
- Setup, teardown, and cleaning multiple extrusion machines according to schedule requirements.
- Responsible for the operation of multiple extrusion machines while setup, teardown and cleaning processes took place.
- Setting temperature outputs and speed controls to produce quality and consistent products.
- Documenting and reporting any issues causing unscheduled downtime.
- Help determine and fix normal issue during the manufacturing of products.
- Batch Maker - Prepare, document and make soap batches to customer specifications.
- Used scales to measure batch components to include soap pellets, dies, and chemical additives.
- Operated industrial mixing machines to prepare batches for processing.
Manufacturing Process Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career to utilize my abilities as well as gain new skills through work experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Access, Sap.
- Set-up and operate equipment in accordance with instructions and all other written documentation.
- Operate plant equipment including CNC and non-CNC equipment and forklift trucks.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and minor repairs to production equipment.
- Record physical production and complete all process control and product quality documentation as required.
- Produce quality parts within customer specification.
- Support plant's continuous improvement programs.
- Operate safely within a team environment, including participation in team problem solving.
- Use knowledge and skills to promote safety, quality, cost efficient operation, and customer responsiveness.
Certificate In Autocad Basics
Contracted Process Technician Resume
Headline : Over 20+ years' experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing. Including as a Manufacturing Operator, a Senior Test Technician, and as a Field Engineer working in 200mm and 300mm fabs. I have experience in the Test Department and Photo Department.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Power Point.
- Controls equipment that processes raw materials into intermediate compounds and final mixes.
- Measures ingredients using balance scales and volume indicators.
- Pumps derivatives, mixes and final formulas into specified containers.
- Pull and submit necessary samples for testing to the lab.
- Cleaning/sanitization of tanks and equipment.
- Maintains GMP compliance through housekeeping and batch record accuracy.
- Monitors water treatment system and report any alarms or warnings.
Associate Of Arts
Process Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a company looking for an individual with hands-on approach and ready to meet any challenges to join the team. Skills and experiences in Semiconductor manufacturing/ laboratory/ quality assurance control.
Skills : Cleanroom protocols, semiconductor and mems equipment.
- Processed both production and engineering lots for Process Engineers.
- Interfaced with engineering and maintenance to identify and solve problems.
- Monitored and recorded quality of own work.
- Input lot movement and measurement data to computerized inventory tracking system including process travelers, SPC, NCMR, spreadsheets and passdowns.
- Interfaced with multiple modules, Engineers, Equipment Technicians, Supervisors, and Operators on daily basis.
- Maintained process flow within and between process areas.
- Performed miscellaneous duties and operations.
H.S. Diploma In General