Order Processor Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Order Processor with a solid history of achievement in shipping and parking. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. To utilize and expand my knowledge of logistics and transportation. Seeking to gain employment where my skills will be a challenge and where new learning opportunities will be made readily available.
Skills : Bilingual, Customer Service, Pricing, Detail Oriented, Cashier, Stock, Data Entry, Keyboarding, Multi-Tasking
- Routes orders received by Order Processing Department.
- Processes orders with all critical information necessary to produce the label to customer's specifications.
- Reviewed orders received for accurate pricing, spelling, and other information.
- Contacted customer to confirm missing or additional information on orders and quotes (such as quantity and ink color).
- Prepared and ensuring the completeness of order jacket and submits to QA.
- Answered incoming telephone calls regarding Order Processing orders or inquiries regarding items and availability of those items.
- Entered customer's specific quote request into the computer, emails, or auto faxed quote to customer.
- Computed prices, discounts, and shipping charges on label orders and quote requests.
- Retrieved quote requests from the Quote Queue and completes the quote or sends to the appropriate area to be completed.
- Outsourced orders to other vendors, complete follow-up on order including confirmation, shipping charges, tracking numbers, activating, and invoicing.
Loan Documents Processor Resume
Summary : Loan Documents Processor with a proven ability to quickly built rapport, establish trust and motivate people of all levels based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity. Recognized for positive mental attitude, commitment to excellence, and demonstrated the ability to communicate and interact effectively with senior management, associates and customers. Cooperate professional with years of successful customer service and technician in the wireless network. Fluently speak, read and write French and English.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Telephone, Customer Service, New Customer Acquisition
- Carefully sorting and scanning all cancellations documents received via e-mails and fax.
- Indexing e-fax and scanned documents within 24 business hours from the date received.
- Consistently using ways to research contracts that are not in the database to be adequately and properly index.
- Assisting the team to ensure checks are out by a pre-determined deadline.
- Reviewing policy cancellation inquiries submitted by insurance agents or individuals.
- Ensuring and confirming the completeness and accuracy of all information provided.
- Responsible for communicating changes in coverage status, such as a policy cancellation, removal of benefits or reinstatement.
- Handling procedures of various insurance products, managing the same as per the service level agreements and suggesting improvements in the processes.
Bachelor in information Technology
Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Summary : A highly efficient and motivated Mortgage Loan Processor who excels at multitasking and providing excellent service to all. Always friendly and aiming to keep customers happy and satisfied. Goes above and beyond in order to get the job well done and more. Well mannered and disciplined, with strong worth ethic and reliable service. Highly motivated to provide the best service in whatever task I may be completing, constantly working to improve and better job performance. Applies own skills and training from past jobs in order to learn the task at hand in an outstanding way.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks 2016, Sales, Customer Service-oriented, Knowledge Of Market Trends
- Analyzing data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Effectively processing and properly pre-underwriting home equity loans including, the input of loan applications to loan application system, performing income analysis, ordering and reviewing credit reports, ordering, and processing appraisals, preliminary title reports, etc.
- Reviewing and evaluating information on mortgage loan documents to determine if borrower, property, and loan conditions.
- Meeting company and government standards, evaluating the acceptability of loan to investors.
- Recommending approval or rejection of loan applications, if recommending rejection, escalating loan for a second review.
- Communicating decisions to loan officers and processors, assembling documents in the loan file, including acceptance or denial, and moving loan to closing train and develop the skills and abilities of other underwriters.
- Maintaining an open line of communication/correspondence between all involved parties, which include and is not limited to the borrower, escrow, title, loan officer, underwriter, and investor.
- Reviewing, requesting and satisfying the following when applicable: the subordination of existing liens, clearance of judgments/lien on title and or credit.
Food Processor Resume
Objective : Physically fit Food Processor effective at completing difficult projects and tasks on schedule. Consistently follows through with all orders and instructions. Works well in a team setting. Organized, customer-oriented Approximately 2 years of experience in grocery, natural foods, and retail stores. Skilled in training and staffing, cost management, loss prevention and safety, and sanitation compliance. Performs routine maintenance and operates equipment in a safe and professional manner.
Skills : Detailed, Efficient, Punctual, Computer Savvy, Customer Service Orientated, Hard Working.
- Responsibilities included properly cooked all varieties of icings, glazes, and fillings in a manner to ensure consistency and top product quality within QA and R&D specifications.
- Responsible for operating equipment used in the preparation, mixing, and finishing product.
- Assisted supervision in proactively identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Received highest annual raise due to performance evaluation within the company.
- Combined ingredients in proper sequence, weights, and proportions as specified by product formulas.
- Pulled pre-weighed pallets of ingredients weighing up to 3000 lbs. into processing area utilizing a pallet jack or electrical pallet jack.
- Lifted spice bags, bulk ingredients, and buckets of ingredients weighing 35 lbs. to 80 lbs. without assistance and up to 160 lbs. with assistance on a continuous basis.
- Read scales and performed arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately.
Loan Processor Resume
Headline : Motivated Loan Processor looking to secure a responsible position which will enable me to utilize my skills and experience. Interested in growing a career and fostering leadership capabilities while maintaining a high level of professionalism and providing a consistent and quality service. Seeking a challenging job with growth potential expanding on current knowledge and experience. Commercial and residential experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multitasking, Friendly, Data Entry, Data Management, Customer Service Experience
- Ensuring all signatures are done properly and with quality assures the whole process.
- Verifying all person information is filled in correctly on all loan documents
- Verifying the vehicle and loan structure - Checking the VIN on ALL paperwork and verifying the approval matches the paperwork.
- Verifying all stipulations, checking the registration for all names, dates, and vehicle info.
- Verifying the DL matches and all dates are valid. Reviewing all insurance information. Making sure POR matches the contract and Verifying POI matches which includes calculating the income.
- Reviewing the funding checklist will be provided by each lender as well as an internal audit sheet.
- Reviewing and understanding the policies and procedures in the Operations Manual as it pertains to their job responsibility.
- Reviewing the entire loan file, including any tasks previously performed by the loan officer, loan set up and/or disclosure staff, for accuracy and compliance with company guidelines. Immediately communicates any errors and/or discrepancies to the appropriate party.
Loan Processor Resume
Objective : Loan Processor with an extensive background in customer service with a strong focus in office administration. Excellent ability to work and communicate in a positive and manner. To obtain a position that will enable me to use my administrative, communication and computer skills as well as use my customer service experience to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company's brand name.
Skills : Finance, Non-Profit, Leadership, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Multitasking, Friendly, Data Entry, Data Management, Customer Service Experience
- Responsible for processing all loans in accordance with the corporate operations manual.
- Responsible for immediate communication to all appropriate parties on any significant problems or discrepancies regarding individual loans, loan referral sources and/or vendors.
- Continuously revalidating the initial underwriting decision.
- Responsible for making sure that all federal, state and agency compliance standards are adhered to as defined in the corporate operations manual.
- Responsible for making sure that all loans are processed in accordance with the requirements of product description sheets and operations manual.
- Responsible for assisting the post-closing and/or quality control department in obtaining any missing documentation needed in order to render a loan saleable into the secondary market.
- Acting as a liaison between the borrower and other departments.
- Verifying all information received in the mortgage loan application via letters to employers, banks, creditors, etc.
Loan Processor Officer Resume
Objective : Loan Processor Officer with 4 plus years of successful experience. Demonstrated ability to deliver high customer service. Record of achievement and advancement earned through hard work and contributions which leads to bottom line results. Outstanding reputation for being a dedicated, knowledgeable, hard-working team player with a strong work ethic. To become a member of an innovative and dynamic team, in order to be of service to my country and fellow citizens.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Machine Operator, Inventory Management, Data Entry, Word Processing, Documentation, Inspection
- Monitored the overall lending process, and identified, resolve and communicate issues that could impact timely closure of loans.
- Identify potential issues and communicate to consumer and loan officer.
- Request supporting documentation from the borrower within required timeframes.
- Ordered and reviewed all third-party documentation, including credit checks, title reports, appraisals, tax returns, verifications of employment/assets, etc. to identify and address potential issues.
- Checked ratios, and verify accuracy of AUS findings and program applicability.
- Reviewed and verified documentation integrity to ensure it aligns with findings, completeness, and compliance, and submit loan file to underwriting for approval.
- Identified qualifying/program issues prior to submission to Underwriting.
- Provided options within guidelines and makes recommendations if borrowers may qualify for suitable programs.
Associate's in Science
Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Headline : An enthusiastic and hard-working Mortgage Loan Processor with nearly 5 years of customer service experience who is seeking to find a career that I can be proud of. Eager to learn, reliable, trustworthy, numerate and meticulous. Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team. Can deal with administrative duties competently and have knowledge in Computer Concepts through school and work. To obtain a challenging position with a reputable corporation, with an opportunity to utilize my banking experience and take advantage of my potential.
Skills : Fluent In French And Spanish, Troubleshooting, Time Management, Cash-handling And Mental Arithmetic, Critical Thinking, Customer Service, Effective Communication
- Worked directly with loan officers/ title companies to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Set up files and order all necessary exhibits for appraisals and credit reports.
- Ordered and reviewed title insurance, appraisals, loan payoffs, flood and tax certificates, and surveys, and thoroughly reviewed all documents before generating documents for borrow to sign.
- Assisted with payoff requests both internal and external.
- Processed wire payments for participating notes. Assisted Loan Officers as needed: making tickets, changing accounts, codes, etc.
- Implemented all account maintenance and changes on loans and corresponding notes.
- Ensured accuracy before inputting and processing new loans into the bank's software system.
- Processed & made daily changes to non-posting items in internal systems.
Document Processor Resume
Objective : A self-motivated, goal oriented, career minded loan processor with a combined 6 years mortgage lending experience. Consistently generated quality results exceeding company standards. Strong analytically and troubleshooting, with the ability to multi-function and handle changing priorities on an extensive level. Exceptional time management, efficiency-focused, working well as an active team player or independently.
Skills : Loan Processing, Loan Set Up Encompass, Empower, Blitz Docs, Word, Excel, TRID Guidelines, Customer Service
- Review pricing, locked new loans as need, requested outstanding conditions and prepared file for underwriter approval.
- Coordinated signing with all borrowers, maintaining continues communication throughout the loan process.
- Ensured all needed documents received and approved to move the loan to fund.
- Processed residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Purchase, FHA, VA, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Obtained and reviewed required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Managed a pipeline of loans and maintained the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicated with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Provided excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
Summary : Claims Processor/Cash Applications with an unwavering commitment to customer service. With the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty. Strategic relationship/partnership-building skills-listen attentively, solve problems creatively and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes. To obtain employment that has growth potential, with a company where I can contribute my hard working ability and positive attitude.
Skills : Scanners, Insurance, Patient Care, Receptionist, OAS Gold Invision, Oracle, SCI Orders, Compliance, Compliance, Payment Processing, Payment Processing, People Soft, Printers
- Processing of loan files in preparation for underwriter’s review in accordance with investor and/or government agency guidelines.
- Providing processing and closing functions for multiple loan officers in different branches.
- Monitoring deadlines carefully and maintain communication with loan officers regarding pipeline and upcoming closings.
- Managing monthly closings in a consistent and timely manner.
- Creating and maintaining loan files before and after closing and ensure compliance with bank procedures
- Preparing loan closing documents in accordance with written loan approval, including Closing Disclosure review and approval.
- Submitting closed file documentation to Loan Ops for booking on bank system.
- Interacting with title company personnel, realtors, customers, and other related parties in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assisting in post-closing shipping of government files for insurance.
- Tracking and clearing all purchase pends issued by the investor.