Commissions Analyst Resume
Objective : Commissions Analyst position is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing commissions preparation/processing for International Sales, Domestic OEM Sales, and Domestic Distributor Sales.
Skills : SAS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Handled escalations, provided leadership, worked independently and as a team member, while providing excellent internal and external customer service to business partners and U.S.
- Cellular's indirect sales channel.
- Worked closely with agent owned stores and U.S.
- Cellular account executives.
- Provided reports, guidance and payment claim resolutions.
- Reviewed and prepared analysis for financial commission reports, a portfolio of $9.6MM annually.
- Researched transaction payment discrepancies and looked for trends in completing the decision making for payments.
Jr. Commissions Analyst Resume
Objective : Commissions Analyst solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Prepared, confidential compensation contracts for employees.
- Ensured commissions were paid correctly, based on company payout structures.
- Established and documented departmental procedures and provided on-site training while acting as a mentor.
- Provided new hire orientation training and acclamation.
- Liaised between fund companies, various business units and all levels of management to promote organizational success.
- Developed and built revenue grids for bank reps.
- Reconciled daily reports and rep/branch goals.
Sr. Commissions Analyst Resume
Summary : Responsible for Researching and resolving all commission issues, including missing or unpaid revenue, rate adjustments, product eligibility, and credit errors.
Skills : MS Office, Communications.
- Serves as a system administrator for the Anaplan environment for Commissions.
- Coordinates on regular monthly administrative functions such as user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Understands and can implement the Compensation Plan.
- Improves and automates the calculation of sales commissions.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assists in training new users to help grow the Anaplan skill set across the organization.
- Tracks, researches and resolves commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions including disputes and appeals.
- Works with Accounting, Payroll and Sales Operations teams to communicate and process periodic commission payments accurately and on time.
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed.
Commissions Analyst I Resume
Objective : Commissions Analyst of years of experience in project management, IT, computer skills, customer service, and related education to exceed technical, business, and customer requirements. As a Commissions Analyst at ByDesign Technologies, work with clients to gather business requirements for the Compensation plan module of the system.
Skills : Project Management, Project Lifecycle Management, Project.
- Processes international engineering commissions applications through CRM system and contact with Over Seas Affiliates.
- Processes domestic commissions applications through CRM system and contacts with Murata Sales and Murata Manufacturers Representatives (Reps).
- Runs commissions process programs.
- Reviews the accuracy of any manual portions of commissions processes.
- Prepares reports which are required to make commissions payments.
- Investigates and responds to issue resolution requests from Reps.
- Updates tables and files with current approval information for part numbers, account codes, sales ratio, commission rates, and split commission data.
Commissions Analyst II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Commissions Analyst position in which can utilize experience and skills to gain greater knowledge while enhancing the company's productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Communication skills.
- Processes monthly broker sales commission runs.
- Prepares scheduled month-end reports and provide analytical support in all matters related to month-end and commissions systems.
- Manages to issue of manual checks for broker bonuses, urgent payments and retroactive commission payments as needed.
- Collaborates with Finance, Sales and Management to ensure commissions are issued in a timely manner and in alignment with company processes.
- Provides support to internal and external customers in addressing commission payment inquiries and analyzing data discrepancies.
- Facilitates process improvement initiatives to improve overall team efficiency, accuracy and ability to identify/prevent errors Provide analytical support and department-wide auditing support to management for both internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits.
- Reviews policies and broker contracts for all new and existing brokers.
- Creates and maintains broker data in ABS, SAP, and Callidus system, systems used by Health Net to manage, calculate and process broker compensation.
Commissions Analyst III Resume
Summary : Strategic, systematic accountant and financial analyst brings a passion for supporting cross-functional teams while working in real estate investment, insurance and personal investment environments. Approachable and collaborative leader drives positive change across the organization while providing deep knowledge of financial markets as well as accounting and finance synergies. Articulate and self-confident individual who leverages research skills and analysis experience to support smooth business operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management - ICM.
- Researched and resolved inquiries regarding commission pay for long-term care (LTC) insurance sales agents while utilizing Great Plains software.
- Prepared monthly productivity reports for commissioned sale staff and functioned as subject matter expert around commission payments and processes.
- Performed ad-hoc commission analysis, tracked variances and published month-end financial reporting.
- Prepared weekly and monthly analytical reports on commission and bonus accounts, addressing overrides and payouts.
- Audited sales production, ensuring sales and policies were correctly reported.
- Calculated commission payouts based on a three-tier system that depended on sales agent total sales, state of residence and type of insurance sold Created detailed financial report for CFO that incorporated total sales and was broken out by insurance carriers and also highlighted key drivers of business.
- Responsible for interpretation of sales compensation plans, provide explanation and clarification regarding commission calculations and acted as a liaison between payroll staff and sales agents.
- Increased commission reporting efficiency via streamlined Excel report; enhanced logics to condense report while increasing usability.
Asst. Commissions Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a Commissions Analyst position that will allow utilizing analytical, interpersonal and technical skillsets to analyze vast amounts of data, find trends and recommend solutions. Use past experience working with analytical and reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, SAS programming, MS Access, and Excel would be an asset.
Skills : Microstrategy, SAS Base Programming, SalesForce, Sharepoint.
- Creates monthly commissions statements for 70+ telecommunications agent partners.
- Creates and distributes business-class phone/Internet bundle and fiber incentive statements to agent partners.
- Researches and resolves agent commissions/spiff incentive disputes.
- Builts customized reports for agent partners regarding customer installs, as well as TWC business service disconnects.
- Reduces the average dispute response time from four weeks to five days during the calendar year.
- Creates financial analysis reports for management documenting month over month increase/decrease in national agent revenue and associated commissions.
- Tracks monthly new installs of TWC business services by each agent partner.
Associate Commissions Analyst Resume
Headline : Commission Analyst is a key contributor in monitoring nationwide payouts related to corporate and individual sales compensation. Administrators supports and manage Commission and Incentive Plans for specific markets or regions within one division of the company.
Skills : MS Office, Communication Skills.
- Reviewed and tested commission runs to maintain accuracy and correct commissions were paid.
- Made sure checks and reports were mailed out on time each month.
- Distributed at the end of the year for tax purposes.
- Calculated and printed manual commission checks if adjustments were needed for all markets.
- Kept a record of lifestyle points (commissions perk) for the Asian markets.
- Followed commission runs, created a report for the executives outlining the commission run and payments.
- Answered distributor questions regarding the commission plan.
Commissions Analyst Resume
Summary : Commissions Analyst who aligns department strategies and solutions to meet the needs of customers and their business objectives.
Skills : Data Analysis, MS Office.
- Analyzes, audits and validates production reports to ensure accuracy and eligibility for commission calculations. Identifies and communicates process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Acts as the contact for plan participants to resolve commission related issues, including problem assessment, research, and communication of outcome. Identifies ways to continually refine and improve commission accuracy and increase efficiency while focusing on stated company goals.
- Ensures plan requirements are accurately documented and communicated to sales leadership, sales representatives, and HR/Payroll. Ensures commission cycles are in compliance with published schedules, plan documents, company policies, and procedures.
- Prepares and administers biweekly & monthly incentive plan payments. Creation of standard commission calculation templates. Interpretation of compensation plans. Provide explanation and clarification, and respond to any questions that may arise regarding commission calculations.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management. Collaborative working style and ability to work with external and internal teams.
- Responsible for processing and working on commissions and incentive payments for a single division of FMC.
Commissions Analyst Resume
Summary : As a Commissions Analyst, Responsible for Facilitates process improvement initiatives to improve overall team efficiency, accuracy and ability to identify/prevent errors Provide analytical support and department-wide auditing support to management for both internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Stata, CSG, Excel, EROne, E-Box.
- Provided insights and advice to the sales team on product development, pricing strategy, customer satisfaction, retention
- Developed strategies for increasing the pipeline such as cross-selling opportunities, up-selling opportunities
- Tracked customer satisfaction with a focus on retention
- Identified opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- Created an effective inbound marketing strategy
- Developed a lead generation plan that meets company goals
- Developed and manage digital marketing content